Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

admin@alsemyan.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

admin@alsemyan.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:48 pm

Dying Widow:

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!
Mrs. Jason Startham <admin@alsemyan.com> Today at 7:12
Reply-To: starthamj@gmail.com
Message body

--
Dear beloved,

I am Mrs. Jason Startham from UK.I was married to late Engr. John
Startha,who worked for Twenty-Six years in an oil firm before he died in
the year 2004 after a brief illness that lasted only few days.on his
departure from earth he deposited the sum of US$20M in a firm here.

Due to my ill and deteriorating health that has choked me to have made
me loose so much strength without no guarantee or hope of surviving
(Cancer of the Lungs),my Doctor told me that my chances of living on
earth are so limited to live than i required due to my health condition.
and now I am looking forward to a reliable someone that will reach out
to the world with this fund by using it to touch the lives of the
orphanage,homes,and every charitable works with humility.

I will tell you more secret about the treasure when i read from the
person.

Mrs. Jason Startham
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

starthamj@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:37 pm

My Beloved

My Dear, I appreciate so much for you taking your time to go through my life predigament. I don't have any family that can help me to handle this, after 40 years of marriage with my late husband we are not able to have children, that is one of the biggest and total sorrow and pain into our life, according to my history when i heard from the orphanage were i was raised by orphanage home, so how can i have a family.... i would be very glad if you can help me carry out my wishes and fulfill it for me for the sake of mankind and for his covenant for his or her children.

You will see the attached file are picture of me for you to know how serious is my situations, once again, I thank you for this great offer you are offering yourself to help the children of less privileged, as you willing to help the people their prayers will always help you and your family too.

Please kindly get back to me with this information especially your contact telephone number so that my doctor can personally give you a call…. please i need to re-confirm your address so when i forward it to the company they will notice your awareness as my next of kin, Your Full Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Contact Mobile Number,i will direct you on what to do to have the funds transfer in your care in my second mail after i must have read from you.

Thanks
Mrs Jason Startham

Header:
Return-Path: <starthamj@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 01:34:04
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!

Two photos of a man in a hospital bed not posted per out photo guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

starthamj@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:51 pm

My Beloved

I am very obliged over the opportunity you have created to help me see this venture through.You can contact the Managing Director of the company on his private email address: Mr Adrian Ramirez by sending along all this vital secret information to him so that they can have it confirm that you are from me,This is the information you will be sending to the security company where the money is deposited, along with the company email and the managing director personal email address.
Depositors Name: Engr. John Startham
Batch No: 66840090040
Year Deposited: 2002
Deposited Code Number: AE0876868MMN89987
Secret question: who is the Beneficiary
Answer: Mrs Jason Startham
Security code: 90600040020
Amount Of Claim: 20 Million United State Dollars(USD$$20.000.000.00).

This secret information’s you will be sending to Security Company in charge of the funds, here is the contact details of the security information’s.

Company Name: Alliance Ancient Forest Company
Managing Director Name: Mr. Adrian Ramirez
Managing Director Private Email: aafcomp@outlook.com

please always remember me in your daily prayers, i will be waiting for your urgent response to know if you have contact them and my prayers are always with you, please don't fail me you are my only hope to fulfill this my great wishes so that my Husband in heaven will be happy in heaven that i have really made him proud of me before my last breath

God bless you and remain bless.
Mrs Jason Startham
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aafcomp@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:11 pm

Alliance Ancient Forest Company
Peace and Unity

To Beneficiary
FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
Mr. Adrian Ramirez,

This is to notify you that the Alliance Ancient Forest Company is in receipt of the mail you sent, regarding the said Deposited Funds belongs to Mrs Jason Startham, further more she has fax a notification letter to us of her Instructions. For further Procedure and more proved on this fund.

We went through the files of Startham Fund and also need to pass through some vital processing to enable look into this funds and to confirm to you that funds is real and been deposited in our Company.

You will see the attached file is the Bank Processing Form and my Working Id Card, for you to know whom you are dealing with and also for you to know that this fund is legal not illegal, , Go through the documents, and get back to us by contacting Mrs. Jason Startham to confirm the Certificate Of Deposit to you which her Late Husband used to Deposit the funds so that you will see if i am right or not. Contact Mrs. Jason Startham for her Late Husband Death Certificate and have it provided to us for further Procedure,

The Bank Processing form Fund attached in this mail, you are advice to print it out fill it and send it back to us for final approval of remitting the fund into your bank account. You just have to provide us these Documents, and also go through these documents before any procedure. We will be waiting for you to provide us with the death Certificate for further procedure, remember to fill the Bank Processing Form fund for final approval of this fund into your bank account and to have a change of names for legal procedure.

Kindly provide us with this information: Occupation, Sex, Marital Status and any means of your identification such as International Passport Or Drivers License.

We wait to read back from you, Contact Mrs. Jason Startham to provide you with the Death Certificate of her Late Husband and the Certificate of Deposit.

Best Regards.
Managing Director
Mr Adrian Ramirez

Header:'
Return-Path: <aafcomp@outlook.com>
Received: from DB5PR01MB1175.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::607c:8ad8:aec3:3b43]) by DB5PR01MB1175.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::607c:8ad8:aec3:3b43%5]) with mapi id 15.20.0952.017; Wed, 11 Jul 2018 15:54:58
Subject: Re: HERES FROM (ALLIANCE ANCIENT FOREST COMPANY)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aafcomp@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:48 pm

Peace and Unity

To
Mr. Adrian Ramirez,

This is to notify you that the Alliance Ancient Forest Company is in receipt of the mail you sent,

The attached file in our previous email is the Bank Processing Form and my Working Id Card, for you to know whom you are dealing with and also for you to know that this fund is legal not illegal, , Go through the documents, and get back to us by contacting Mrs. Jason Startham to confirm the Certificate Of Deposit to you which her Late Husband used to Deposit the funds so that you will see if i am right or not. Contact Mrs. Jason Startham for her Late Husband Death Certificate and have it provided to us for further Procedure,

The Bank Processing form Fund attached in this mail, you are advice to print it out fill it and send it back to us for final approval of remitting the fund into your bank account. You just have to provide us these Documents, and also go through these documents before any procedure. We will be waiting for you to provide us with the death Certificate for further procedure, remember to fill the Bank Processing Form fund for final approval of this fund into your bank account and to have a change of names for legal procedure.

Kindly provide us with this information: Occupation, Sex, Marital Status and any means of your identification such as International Passport Or Drivers License.

We wait to read back from you, Contact Mrs. Jason Startham to provide you with the Death Certificate of her Late Husband and the Certificate of Deposit.

Best Regards.
Managing Director
Mr Adrian Ramirez
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aafcomp@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Peace and Unity

To
Mr. Adrian Ramirez,

CONGRATULATIONS

This is to inform you that after a long investigation of the research department (Alliance ancient forest Company) we were convinced, just confirm the details you have provided, which is what we have to prove your ability to have access to these $ 20,000,000.00USD that is in our custody as a final beneficiary. The research we have done suggests that those information provided by you are absolutely correct and authenticity of such certificates, which were provided by you has proved your capability.you have been awarded the owner and beneficiary of this fund,the fund would be granted to release and transfer the fund into your nominated care as soon as you complete the form attached to this email to you.

Form attached to this e-mail was delivered careful to fill it and return it back to us either by e-mail or fax to the final approval of the fund to your bank account (UNITED STATE OF AMERICA).

We recommend that you print the form, print it after you fill out, scan, and then have to send it back to us via e-mail or via fax over .Please read the form correctly and make sure it is correctly filled in before sending it back to avoid disqualification .

Regarding the authorization / processing fee stated on the form, you have to send via Western Union or Money Transfer or Money Gram with the following details.

On return to compliance assessment we will provide you with information on where to send the required fee.

This fee is for processing and exchange of property.

Congratulations once again ( ) we are consistent urgently follow due final procedure too allow us to release the fund to your custody .

N B: Transfer Option

Please see below the means by which the closest relatives of the fund is below released.please fund remittance options ....

1. Funding Remittance can be made through a bank to bank transfer: This means that we (Alliance ancient forest Company) are prone to release your fund for you from our company Bank into his personal bank account, but it can be done only our clients the Limit account.

2.Funds Payment can be made through our personal banking: It means that in the case of customers who have a bank account or a means for receiving the money, we advice the customer to create an account with our company Bank so that the Bank can venture out to the customer Master Card Visa Card or high voltages to pay out any amount to the Fund.

3. The Fund Remittance can be delivered to your doorstep (diplomatic): This means that any of our customers requires that the company should assign officials to provide some company officials, which will bring his / her funds to it in raw cash through the diplomatic service

We await your swift response.

Best Regards.
Managing Director
Mr Adrian Ramirez

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aafcomp@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:39 am

Peace and Unity

To
Mr. Adrian Ramirez,

CONGRATULATIONS

We write to you to let you know that today is Monday of a new week and this is the week you have to send your payment via western union or grams. Nothing makes us transfer money to your bank account . When you submit a $ 1000 USD request and we confirm it at our office, we will make a payment slip in your name and send you a copy of the Certificate of Ownership for you. The claim can continue to receive the claim within 48 hours after the ownership change process has been completed. Please note that we will ask you to send us the payment receipt you sent to our recipient details below .... ....

Recipient's Name: Jordan
Middle Name: Elliot
Last name: Mumford
Address State: London

We hope you'll make your payment today so we can make your first transfer tomorrow.

Congratulations again, we consistently urgently follow the final procedure too allowing us to issue a fund for your custody.

1. Funding Remittance can be made through a bank to bank transfer: This means that we (Alliance ancient forest Company) are prone to release your fund for you from our company Bank into his personal bank account, but it can be done only our clients the Limit account.

Best Regards.
Managing Director
Mr Adrian Ramirez
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aafcomp@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:36 pm

Peace and Unity

To
Mr. Adrian Ramirez,

CONGRATULATIONS

Thank you so much for your kind response, in answer to your request, we would have so much like to provide you with our bank account for you to send your payment but as it stands now it is not in our company rules and regulations to take money from a next of kin before releasing fund to them. this fee you are sending is coming to our company desk and one of our company official will go to the Court House with the money and your fund file too obtain the Change of Ownership Certificate of which a copy will be sent to you once it is obtained. we apologize for any in convinence the process of you sending through western union or money gram will take you but for legality rights you just have to get it done so as too enable us complete the process of remitting your beneficiary fund to your nominated bank account. Please note that we will ask you to send us the payment receipt you sent to our recipient details below .... ....

Recipient's Name: Jordan
Middle Name: Elliot
Last name: Mumford
Address State: London

We hope you'll make your payment today so we can make your first transfer tomorrow.

Congratulations again, we consistently urgently follow the final procedure too allowing us to issue a fund for your custody.

Best Regards.
Managing Director
Mr Adrian Ramirez
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aafcomp@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:59 pm

Peace and Unity

To
Mr. Adrian Ramirez,

CONGRATULATIONS

Thank you for your response, I will like to let you know that after much scrutiny the board of directors has agreed to create an account for you to pay your fee so as to avoid this delay for us too remit your beneficiary fund into your nominated bank account within 48hours of completing the Change of Ownership process.

Be advice that you are to make a Cash Deposit to the account provided below, we had to create this avenue for this account too be from your country so for immediate receiving of your payment you are to make cash deposited into the account provided below and get back to our desk with the Deposit confirmation slip.

Account Name: Sheriff J.
Bank Name: BBT&T
Account Number: 524522XXXX

We hope you'll make your payment today so we can make your first transfer within after of 48hours after confirming your payment.

Best Regards.
Managing Director
Mr Adrian Ramirez
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aafcomp@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:27 am

Peace and Unity

To
Mr. Adrian Ramirez,

CONGRATULATIONS

Thank you for your response, your response is noted and we await to get your payment receipt.

Once again Be advice that you are to make a Cash Deposit to the account provided below, we had to create this avenue for this account too be from your country so for immediate receiving of your payment you are to make cash deposited into the account provided below and get back to our desk with the Deposit confirmation slip.

Account Name: Sheriff J.
Bank Name: BBT&T
Account Number: 524522XXXX

We hope you'll make your payment today so we can make your first transfer within after of 48hours after confirming your payment.

Best Regards.
Managing Director
Mr Adrian Ramirez
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.