Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

teresitareyes32@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:09 am

Hello Sir

Please i need to hear from you so that i can tell you more about myself it is very important
Thanks

Reyes

Header:
Return-Path: <teresitareyes32@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic309.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 10:34:45
Reply-To: Teresita Reyes <teresitareyes32@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello Dear

Hello Dear ,
How are you and your family , please pardon me for Contacting you through this media i know we have not mate before but i have no other means to reach on you .

My name is Mrs. Teresita Pernia Reyes the wife of late Dr Angelo Tomas Reyes A former Philippine military chief and cabinet minister who was shot by gunmen and later he died in a gunshot wound on February 8,2011 . my late husband had in recent weeks made headlines after a former military budget officer accused him of siphoning off enormous amounts of money from state coffers .

The Philippines government have been treating my family and recently they sentence my first son Angelo Reyes JR 15 YEARS NOW so i 'm no longer self . my late husband deposited $10,200;000.00 ( Ten million two Hundred thousand united states dollars ) in the security company he deposit this money in a security and finance company abroad through diplomatic secret arrangement as a family valuable just in case anything ever happen to him. this means that the security company does not know the real content of the metallic box since the death of my late husband, the Philippine state government has blocked all my entire family account Also my late husband brothers succeeded in collecting all our properties from me that is under our control and they are still looking for more.

Therefore I am contacting you to help me secure this found since the Philippines government had made it impossible for me to move out , please tell me if I can trust you , when you claim it. I am willing to give you 15% of the total sum of money then i will come over to meet you in your country for you to help me invest the money in a good business that will benefit both families , as soon as i receive your message indicating your interest in handling this transaction i will give you more details write me direct on my private mail ;
Best Wishes .
Mrs Teresita P Reyes
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:48 am

Hello ,

Thanks once for your response and how are you and your family hopes all is well , Please i want us to build trust on each other so that everything will work successfully and i believe we will help each other in future , I want you to help me and my children to claims this funds as my late husband business foreign partner because i can't be able to travel now due to my present situation which i explained to you. Then when you received the money you will help me to invest the money in any good investment in your country that will benefit both families in the future .

Since the death of my husband the Philippine government has blocked all my entire family account also my late husband brothers succeeded in collecting all our properties from me that is under our control and they are still looking for more. i `m in house arrest now and i cannot make call because it`s only you and me knows about this money even my children does not no yet i and my late husband kept it secret to them for security reason .

I want you to stand as my late husband foreign partner in other to claim the money from the security company for me and my children it`s 100% risk free because my late husband paid extra money for the demur rage charges in case , Right now i can`t do nothing because i don`t have any cash with me so please try to understand i know we have never meet before i promise you never regret any assistance you give to me and my family ,

This money is deposited in the security company i want every arrangement to be made through diplomatic shipment services because that is how i and my late husband brought the money to the security company in west Africa were we deposited the money as a family valuables i have all the vital documents that back the deposit which i' m going to send you all copies of all the documents with the picture of the trunk box that contained the money as i promise as soon as we build trust on each other , where i am now i can not make any calls please try and understand my explanation towards this issue as i really needs your kind help.

i want you to read this message carefully with understanding and response to me quick so that in the next one week the security company will deliver the trunk box direct to your door step that is what i mean by diplomatic services and i will come over to meet you for our investment plans meeting and also give you the 15% of the total sum of $10,200,000.00 .

I will send all the documents as soon as you promise to keep this transaction confidential between two of us for security reasons because this money is my only hope try to understand me, also you are not going to involve any third parties . Below is my family picture with my late husband ,

Please i `m waiting to hear from you so that i will give you more details
Sincerely
Mrs Teresita P Reyes

Stolen image of Secretary of Energy Angelo T. Reyes.

Stolen Image of Teresita de Castro, 160th Associate Justice of the Philippine Supreme Court

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:55 pm

Dear ,

Thank you for your response now send your address to me and i will send all to the security company and introduce you as my business foreign partner that will receive the trunk box before you can contact the company . Why i demand your information is that the special agent ( DIPLOMATIC ) will deliver the trunk box direct to your door step and the diplomat will use your ID and all your other information to identified that you are the right person before the diplomat handle the trunk box over to you i hope you can understand for security reasons . here is the document

1) HOME ADDRESS
2 PASSPORT COPY OR NATIONAL ID
3) FULL NAME
4) CITY NAME
5) COUNTRY NAME TELEPHONE

I will send the security company contact information to you so that you can contact the company as my late husband foreign partner concerning the delivery
Sincerely
Mrs Teresita P Reyes

Added info from the documents:
E-mail: info.savecompany.ci@diplomats.com

Phones:
+22555449369
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+22523013135
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location Banco, Abidjan, Lagunes
Original network provider* Arobase Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Dear ,

Thanks for your response i received your information ,Now i send your information to the security company with an introduction message to the company stated that you are my late husband business foreign partner is going to contact the company concerning the claims of my late husband trunk box .

Dear , tell the company that you are my late husband business foreign partner that you want to know the diplomatic shipment procedure charges to your country and how long it will take the company to deliver the trunk box of my business partner deposited as a FAMILY TREASURE in their custody , with the above references codes numbers direct to your door step and remember the security company does not know the real content of the TRUNK BOX.

Please remember to keep this transaction confidential within you because it`s only you and i knows this money .

Send this deposit References codes numbers to the company they will use it to now my late husband trunk box .

DEPOSITOR : ANGELO TOMAS REYES
COUNTRY PHILIPPINES
REF DEPOSIT : SDSC / 233
SECURITY CODE: SDSC / 1079 / 10
CERTIFICATE OF DEPODIT CODE: XXABN205
TRANSACTION CODE SDSC / CCPA / 0091X319 / RHN
DEPOSIT DATE: 03 / 10 / 2010

Bellow is the contact telephone number and e-mail address of the security company .

THE DIRECTOR (DR MATHIAS SEI )
SAVE DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY
Abidjan Ivory coast

COMPANY NAME: SEALED VAULT FIRM CI DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY
CITY: ABIDJAN
Phone: 0022555449369
EMAIL: infosavecompany@diplomats.com

I wait your urgent mail after contacting the security company..

Sincerely
Mrs Teresita Pernia Reyes
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infosavecompany@diplomats.com teresitareyes32@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:59 pm

SEAD VAULT FIRM CI DIPLOMATIC
SECURITY COMPANY
DATE ; 10.06.2018

Attn /

We acknowledge the receipt of your message . ,this is to inform you that we received a message from Mrs Teresita P Reyes together with your information’s stated that you are her late husband business foreign partner from USA . We also responding to you regarding the deposit code numbers you sent to our company which we have verified correct. This is the legal procedures in which your consignment will be delivered to you in your country USA without any problems , you as the bona fide beneficiary you should do the change of ownership as soon as possible because your name is not in the certificate of deposit and agreement as the beneficiary of late Dr Angelo Tomas Reyes for safe delivery to your country .

You should come down here in Abidjan Ivory Coast West Africa to our company so that you can see your consignment and have the privileged to open and check the box here in our company after obtaining your CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE ON YOUR NAME from the federal high court of justice here in IVORY CAOST .

But if in any case you cannot come down here within 7 days from today then we the above mentioned security company will bring your consignment to your door step in your country through our special agent ( DIPLOMATIC ) means , which a diplomat will leave with the trunk box from here Abidjan Ivory Coast west Africa and we will forward to you the flight schedule of the departure and when it will arrival your country , after obtaining the change of ownership certificate on your name from the federal high court of justice here in Abidjan Ivory Coast for safe delivery . The company have attached to you the change of ownership form which you will fill and return back to our office with the fee of ($1,500, 0ne thousand Five Hundred dollars Only ) while we receive the free in our local currency here in Ivory coast , company representative lawyer will go on your behalf to obtain the change of ownership certificate on your behalf and send to you by D.H.L and the company diplomat will bring your trunk box to you without any problems in three working days 72hours . CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP FEE OF 0ne thousand Five Hundred dollars Only ) TOTAL AMOUNT . however,we will give you our account details to make the paymemt once you are ready

Thank for your cooperation
Dr Mathias Sei .

Header:
Return-Path: <infosavecompany@diplomats.com>
Received: from [154.68.24.209] ([154.68.24.209]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:04:16
Subject: SEAD VAULT FIRM CI DIPLOMATIC

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.68.24.209<br>Originating ISP: Orange Cote D'ivoire<br> City: Abidjan<br>Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Dear ,

How are you doing hope fine, please i will like to hear from you so that i will know the update concerning you and the company it is very urgent i really need your kind help to make sure this box gets to your country remember i told you all the investment will be under your control.

I wait your reply urgent
Thanks
Reyes
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

teresitareyes32@yahoo.com infosavecompany@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:12 am

Dear ,

i really appreciate your concern, please remember i told you that the security company did not know the contents inside the box as it was deposited by my late husband as family valuable for security reasons, i have told you that the money they are asking you is to have proper documentation in your name as the beneficiary of the box once they deliver the box to your address you can pay them the delivery charges this is what they told me, please i am begging you to do your possible best to make sure this box is been deliver to your address i will be so glad , i prayed before contacting you in this matter i know that you will not regret helping me in this noble inheritance from my late husband may his soul rest in peace.

I wait your positive response

Thanks
Reyes

Please i want to know your discussion with the company.

Thanks

SEAD VAULT FIRM CI DIPLOMATIC
SECURITY COMPANY
DATE ; 14.06.2018

Attn /

We acknowledge the receipt of your message . we are sending you the account details you requested for you to make the payment,
$1,500, 0ne thousand Five Hundred dollars Only ) for the change of ownership in your name and shipment of trunck box to your address In .

Note, Below is the info.

Bank Name....................Diamond Bank
Act Name......................Ezennia C.
ActNo............................11110017XXXX
Bankcode.......................Ci158
Guichet..........................01205
CleRib...........................69
SWIFT CODE............... DBLNCIAB
BankAdress...................Angle
Avenue Terrason de Fougère Abidjan Plateau01 BP 11920 Abidjan 01

Thank for your cooperation
Dr Mathias Sei .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:30 am

my dear,

thanks for your concern please try your possible best to make sure this box get to your country it is very important i will be highly appreciated, keep me update with every information concerning this matter with the company.

Thanks and God bless you
Reyes
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

teresitareyes32@yahoo.com infosavecompany@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:36 pm

please can i hear from you and let me know what is happening

ANOTHER ACCOUNT BASE ON YOUR REQUEST IF YOU CAN NOT DO WITH THIS ACCOUNT MAENING THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS .

BANK NAME : NSIA BANQUE COTE D'IVOIRE
BANK CODE : CI042
CODE GUICHET : 01259
CLE RIB : 62
SWIFT CODE : BIAOCIABXXX
IBAN CODE : CI93 CI04 2012 5905 935000XXXXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 05935000XXXX
ACCOUNT NAME : NWOKIA C. J.
ACCOUNT OWNER ADDRESS : ANGRE CITE
FANDASSO COCODY ABIDJAN
BANK ADDRESS : 8-10 , AV. JOSEPH ANOMA
ABIDJAN 01

Hopefully you did receive the Account details as we wait for the paymment slip for us to proceed further.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:47 pm

my dear, please can i hear from you it is very important
Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:59 am

I need to hear from you please
Reyes
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.