Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pamelasawadogo1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pamelasawadogo1@gmail.com

Unread postby Tomi » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:36 pm

41.66.33.232, Cote D'Ivoire

Received: from [41.66.33.232] by web172601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:12:51 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Message-ID: <1358413971.45840.YahooMailClassic@web172601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
From: Miss Pamela Sawadogo <pamelasawadogo@rediffmail.com>
Reply-To: pamelasawadogo1@gmail.com
Subject: FROM MISS PAMELA SAWADOGO

Greeting to you and How are you today all together with your family?

I am Pamela Sawadogo and i am 20 years old, the only daughter of my late parents Mr and Mrs Martey Sawadogo. I need your help to retrived the consignment that my late Father deposited In security company and to transfer the consignment fund my father left for me in the security company before his untimely death.

I want to invest the money in your country and continue my studies.The Amount is ($ 8.5 million) I will give you 30% of the Total money for your help. I assure you in the name of the almighty Lord and I will tell you more about this project Once you get back to me and this is my phone number 0022567745203 you can call me if you have any question more to ask me.Please always be prayerful through out your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Hoping to get your response.

I will be expecting your reply.
Thanks and God bless you.
Yours Sincerely Love
Miss Pamela Sawadogo,
Tomi
Senior survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.