Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samimills11@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

samimills11@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 am

samimills11@gmail.com

Received: from [80.87.92.58] by web132106.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:43:46 GMT

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 80.87.92.58<br>Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings as i apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics, which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life. But please treat with absolute secrecy and personal. I pray that this e-mail reaches you in the best of health.

I am Samuel Kofi Atta Mills 24years of age, I'm the son of the late President of Ghana. Professor John Evans Fiifi Atta Mills, as i will like to discussed a mutual business transaction that would benefit the both of us. This is 100% risk free and a life time opportunity.

Thanks and may the almighty God bless you as I'm looking forward to hear from you Asap.

Yours Sincerely,

Samuel Kofi Atta Mills
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.