Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamescole.bgplc@yahoo.es - cole_james1@rocketmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:13 am

Lagos is now in SouthAfrica?!?!

Received: from [41.58.68.32] by web132405.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 26 Jan 2013 20:17:25 GMT

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.58.68.32<br>Originating ISP: Swift Networks Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Mr.James Cole <jamescole.bgplc@yahoo.es>
to:
cole_james1@rocketmail.com
date:
Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 8:17 PM
subject:
Re: Urgent & Confidential 26-01-2013.

Meintjes and Schoeman Streets,

Sunnyside, PRETORIA

Republic of South Africa

E-Mail: cole_james1@rocketmail.com

Your Urgent Attention,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise, please do not be sceptically as its for good purpose. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail private as I contact you independently and not on behalf of my ministry.

I am a senior Director of the Ministry of Mineral Resources Republic of South Africa; also a member of Tenders Committee. I am currently in need of a foreign partner whose identity can be used to transfer some huge sum of money out my country for overseas investment. This fund emanated from an over-invoiced contract payment which was awarded to a foreign contractor in the year 2010 under my care.

What I am proposing to you in this letter is to present you as a partner to the contractor who executed the said contract, so that you will make official application to my Ministry to claim the outstanding over invoiced amount. I will guide and direct you on every step required to achieve this objective.

In most government Ministries this happens every time especially with overseas contract tenders; if you are familiar with government tenders, you will understand what I am talking about here. If this money is not claimed it will be re-assigned to the state treasury and nobody benefits from this.

Nobody is getting hurt in this transaction; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, and certainly we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned daily to state treasury when funds like this is not claimed.

Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Please get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested in my proposal so that we can discuss the terms and working modalities for the successful execution of this project.

You can reach me on my private email above.

Regards,

Mr.James Cole
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.