Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeobi010@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

georgeobi010@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 31, 2018 11:50 pm

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary

Please, my good friend, kindly bear with me with this type of mail message coming to you from me, this is because I just got information from two (white men) name withheld, who now claims to be your next of kin in my committees office yesterday stating that you are dead and wants your long overdue contract/ inheritance payment to be paid into the new below stated bank account it provide with us, but i don't know how truth that was, however, I will advise you to urgently get back to me now along with your receiving bank details and your direct telephone number including your international passport or your photo ID, if you are truly alive before your contract/inheritance fund will be transfer to a wrong account, as the said two (white men) also shows me and my committee members A death picture and certificate calming it was the day of your burial that the take your picture and that you are the person in the casket, below is the new bank account the want my committee to release your payment into for your viewing.

Bank Name: China Construction Bank (Asia) corp. Ltd
Address: 67 San Fund Ave., Sheung Shui, Hong Kong
Account: name: Lee Jung FAG
Account number 4053807/ Multi currency ac
Swift code Ccbqhkax
Tel: 00852-28052383, fax 00852-37183636

Finally, as soon as my committee hears from you, your payment will be effected into your bank account within three Banking days the decision is now yours and be guided if you are alive truly.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Mr. George Obi
Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee on Foreign Debt Payment
The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Header:
Return-Path: <georgeobi010@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB6PR0802MB2567.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::c8eb:1069:4a08:95d9]) by DB6PR0802MB2567.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::c8eb:1069:4a08:95d9%5]) with mapi id 15.20.0820.012;
Thu, 31 May 2018 08:15:23
Subject: TREAT AS URGENT TODAY

Phones:
+85228052383
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Hong Kong
City or exchange location Xianggang (Hong Kong)
Original network provider* PCCW - HKT Telephone Ltd

+85237183636
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Hong Kong
City or exchange location Xianggang (Hong Kong)
Original network provider* PCCW - HKT Telephone Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgeobi010@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:29 am

Dear:

Please, my good friend this is to officially inform you that your mail message with your comment is well received and noted by me, in view of that kindly re-confirm your current banking details to me along with your direct telephone number so as to make sure that your account is in order to receive your payment.

Furthermore, upon you send your bank details today my committee will then advise you on the best way forward to resolve the issue that caused the much delayed of your long overdue payment since all this past years, assuring you that you will be finally get your payment in the next couple of days.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Mr. George Obi
Direct telephone line: 234-708-931-4497

Phone:
+2347089314497
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)

Phone number also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33628&p=151691&hilit=2347089314497#p151691
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgeobi010@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:15 am

Dear:

This is to officially inform you that your mail message with your comment is well received and noted by me.
Meanwhile, with your bank details you send to me few hours ago I am happy to re-assure you that I have personally stop the payment from going to the Middle East country with my capacity as the Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee on Foreign Debt Payment Nigeria, based on my conviction that you are alive and not dead as some people claimed , having said that I want to assure you that I will witting 24hours get the said approved fund to your bank account that you just send upon my committee received the sum of $300.00USD for A (high court seal order of payment) that will now place your name as the rightful owner of the fund in question, as I have the capacity to handle your matter to the best of my ability and do justice on the matter and by so doing I will now re-direct the payment to a proper channel where it should be, which is your bank account.

So, I hereby ask you to go ahead now and send the fee for the (high court seal order of payment) through WU or MG with the receiver name below.

Receiver Name: ADEOLA FEMI
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Amount: $300.00

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Mr. George Obi
Direct telephone line: 234-708-931-4497
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgeobi010@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:04 pm

If you want to get paid, then you have to follow my advice simple.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.