Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maykud45@hotmail.com - fanter2010fan@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:29 am

Received: from phobos.server-plant.co.uk ([193.110.88.50])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y2si6152919wix.108.2013.01.23.00.35.31;
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 00:36:06 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning maykud45@hotmail.com does not designate 193.110.88.50 as permitted sender) client-ip=193.110.88.50;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning maykud45@hotmail.com does not designate 193.110.88.50 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=maykud45@hotmail.com (Modern World Internet, Manchester Network UK)
Received: from User ([208.123.38.91])(Battle Lake Cable Modems 1 Ottertail USA)
(authenticated bits=0)
by phobos.server-plant.co.uk (8.12.11.20060308/8.12.1) with ESMTP id r0N8WNNv020066;(Level 3 Communications USA)
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:32:29 GMT
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 8.12.11.200<br>Originating ISP: Level 3 Communications<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Kassi <maykud45@hotmail.com>
reply-to:
 fanter2010fan@yahoo.co.jp
to:

date:
 Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:31 AM
subject:
 HELLO MY Dearest One
my dear

Good day,may the blessings of God be upon you and grant you the wisdom and  sympathy to understand my situation and how much I need your help, My name is MISS Fatim Kassi, from Cote D'Ivoire iam the only daughter of  Late Hon.Mr  Lamboley Kassi. My late father want to Buarke, A Northern city to negotiate for the purchase of a cocoa plantation when he was shot by the rebel troupes fighting to take over the Government of the country.The death of my father has now made me an orphan and thereby exposing me to danger. Before his unfortunate death, my late father  called me   and told me as his only surviving Child, that he had deposited in one of the BANKS the sum of $ 4.8 (Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars). with my name a s the next of kin.   In my culture, when a man dies, if he does not have a  male child, the brothers shares his property leaving both the wife and the   daughters empty handed   including   the house they live in. This is the exact case with me as!
  I am the only daughter of my fath

This is so because he concentrated much on his businesses that he rarely   pays   attention to domestic affairs. He was always traveling taking care of   his businesses and political meeting that he did not notice when my mother took ill. He thought it was a minor illness and was ignorant of this. My mother on her own resorted   to self-medication. It was not until the illness degenerated that my father   took my mother to hospital where she was diagnosed to find out that  hepatitis had eaten d eep into her blood stream. She didn't last long before she died. This happened when I was barely a year old. Based on this, my father  could not forgive  himself easily because of it and said he was responsible   for her death as he could have saved her if only he had paid attention to the things at home rather than concentrating much on his politice.  Despite all entreaties by friends and relatives, he refused to remarry but   ensured that I had everything that I wanted. It was as a !
 result of this   that he made me t

Unfortunately, he died when i was up to the age. This is why I   have contacted you to serve as a guardian to me and as my foreign partner    for the transfer and investment of the fund overseas. My uncles does not   know about the fund because they had already taken my father's houses and   other properties because I am a girl and they said I do not have rights for any   property. They have requested to have my father's bank papers but I simply told them that I do not know where he kept them. The younger brother took   the house in the house in the village. I had at various times had discussions with the director of international remittance unit of the   Bank where my father deposited the funds and I was   assured that once, I have someone who would be willing to receive the funds on   my behalf, they shall

commence all proceedings to effect the release and transfer of the deposit to the person's. I will be waiting for your respond

Sincerely,
Fatim Kassi
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.