Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr.edward_ramsey@yahoo.com - christjohn252@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:25 am

Received: from [41.218.219.242] by web92405.mail.cnh.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:12:00 CST

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.218.219.242<br>Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Edward Ramsey <dr.edward_ramsey@yahoo.com> via yahoo.cn 
reply-to:
 dr.edward_ramsey@yahoo.com
to:

date:
 Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:12 PM
subject:
 SEND HIM YOUR FULL INFORMATION NOW,

Hello Friend,

Sequel to our previous transaction,I am very happy to alert you that i have been able to get those funds worth the
sum of ($6,500.000.00) transferred under a co-operation of new business partner from Australia.

Now be advised to contact my lawyer and ask him for the sum of  Eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars
thousand united states dollars ($850,000USD) in a certified international bank draft written and signed in your
name for your compensation.

Name: Mr.Christ John,
His e-mail Address is:(christjohn252@yahoo.co.uk)

Endeavor to get me informed once you receive your certified bank draft with you.Also be advised to reconfirm to him
your full information such as your name,current phone number for easy communications and as well your address where
the said bank draft would be delivered.

With My
Best Regards
Mr. EDWARD RAMSEY,
CONTACT MY LAWYER FOR YOUR COMPENSATION

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.