Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

godwelloffiert@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

godwelloffiert@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:51 pm

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL,
BANK OF NIGERIA CBN.

ATTN:

REIMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT FROM CBN.
PAYMENT#:AV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009:

ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE STAFF OF THE (CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA) AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA IN COLLABORATION WITH IMF AND WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION. WE APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY OF YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT AND ALL THE INCONVENIENCES YOU ENCOUNTERED WHILE PURSUING THIS PAYMENT.HOWEVER,FROM THE RECORDS OF OUTSTANDING CONTRACTORS DUE FOR PAYMENT WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, YOUR NAME AND COMPANY WAS DISCOVERED AS NEXT ON THE LIST OF THE OUTSTANDING CONTRACTORS WHO HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THEIR FUND.

I WISH TO INFORM YOU NOW THAT THE SQUARE PAGE IS NOW IN SQUARE HOLE AND YOUR PAYMENT IS BEING PROCESSED AND WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU RESPOND TO THIS LETTER. ALSO NOTE THAT FROM THE RECORD IN MY FILE, YOUR OUTSTANDING CONTRACT PAYMENT WORTH OF US$10,700,000.00 (TEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)IS RELEASED TO YOU AS LONG AS YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY.

KINDLY RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE FOLLOWINGS:

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:
MOBILE NUMBER:
NEAREST AIRPORT:
YOUR SCANNED DRIVERS LICENCE:

AS SOON AS THE ABOVE MENTIONED NEEDED IS WELL RECEIVED BY ME.YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE MADE TO YOU VIA DIPLOMATIC COURIER CASH DELIVERY IN-ACCORDANCE TO WORLD BANK AND IMF RECOMMENDATIONS. A DIPLOMAT WITH INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL IMMUNITY WILL BE CONTRACTED TO DELIVER THE FUNDS AT YOUR DOORSTEP.

NOTE- ANY E-MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE (UNITY) DO NOT RESPONSE TO THAT.AND BEAR IN MIND THAT AS SOON AS YOU HEARD FROM THE COURIER COMPANY AT ANY AIRPORT IN UNITES STATE OF AMERICA, PLEASE DO CO-OPERATE WITH THE DIPLOMATS, SO THAT YOU CAN HELP GET THE DIPLOMATS SECURE A TAG PERMIT, TAG IT ON YOUR CONSIGNMENTS, AND SO IT WILL CLEARED WITHOUT ANY INTEROGATION FROM ANY AUTHORITIES IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

YOURS SINCERELY,
MR. Godwin Emefiele
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

Header:
Return-Path: <godwelloffiert@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: PAYMENT CENTER DEPARTMENT <godwelloffiert@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 09:16:08
Subject: CONTRACT FUND PAYMENT FROM CBN
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

godwelloffiert@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 01, 2018 8:39 pm

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
BANK OF NIGERIA CBN.
TELL+2348076043456

ATTN:

Thanks for your email and your information, we sorry for the late reply as regarding the immediate delivery of your consignment boxes has been perfected okay, Note that the delivery of your consignment boxes will be dispatch today being 1st of may 2018 Note that the delivery agent will be arrive in your country tomorrow being 12rd of May with your consignment boxes to you right state address: ILLINOIS 60061 USA. by Wednesday Afternoon 10:00 am us slandered time at your door.

important information, Note that there is a certificate which you will help the diplomatic agent to obtain at the airport there, the name of the certificate is Diplomatic Immunity Seal Tag which will cost you only $550 to obtain the certificate at the airport so that it will not have any issue at your airport tomorrow, note that without the certificate the customs in your country will not allow him to deliver your consignment boxes to you.

Be inform that the said Diplomatic Immunity Seal Tag will be posted on top of your consignment boxes and it will protect your consignment boxes so that the custom or immigration in your country will not examine the consignment boxes, be inform that immediately they obtain the certificate they will further deliver your consignment boxes to you without any delay.

important information please you have to keep this transaction confidential until you receive your funds by tomorrow as you know that this money is cash also you know very that there is enemy of progress please keep it secret don't let anybody to know about this delivery okay.

To remind you, bear in mind that the diplomatic did not know the content of the consignment boxes, what i told them that is inside the consignment box is documents that belong to you, so don't allow them to know that the content of the consignment boxes are money okay, note that our diplomatic courier service will come along with the original documents that back up your funds worthy of $10.5million so that as soon as you receive your consignment boxes you will use the original documents to deposit the money into your bank but i personal advise you not to deposit all the money in one bank, i am advising you to deposit the money in two or three banks of your choice with the documents.

important notice. i am advising you to keep this transaction confidential please don't let any body to know about this transaction until you receive the boxes and deposit the funds into your bank then you can invite your relative and your friend for celebration, meanwhile as soon as your receive your boxes i will be expecting invitation letter from you so that i will be there in united state for the celebration with you and your family and your friend.

Anyway, We expect that you will follow our instruction on this finally; we want you to put in your best in complying with us so as to help diplomatic conclude with your delivery before the end of tomorrow.

Here is the pin code of the two consignment boxes, which you will use to open the consignment boxes ok.

The big box pin code is 305
The small box pin code is 205

bear in mind that this pin code is confidential.
thanks for your understanding and your co-operation.

view the attachment of your consignment boxes for your perusal and proof;.

in view of the above, i will appreciate your prompt response on this matter. call on getting this email for more updates and also include your telephone number when replying this mail.

we will be waiting for your immediate response or better still call me on my direct telephone number +2348076043456.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless you

I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Phone:
+2348076043456
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)

Same phone number also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36217&p=109221#p109221
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

godwelloffiert@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:07 pm

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
BANK OF NIGERIA CBN.

TELL+2348076043456

ATTN:

Thanks for your email and your information, we sorry for the late reply as regarding the immediate delivery of your consignment boxes has been perfected okay, Note that the delivery of your consignment boxes will be dispatch today being 1st of June 2018 Note that the delivery agent will be arrive in your country tomorrow being 2rd of June with your consignment boxes to you right state address: by Saturday Afternoon 10:00 am us slandered time at your door.

important information, Note that there is a certificate which you will help the diplomatic agent to obtain here at the airport, the name of the certificate is Diplomatic clearance Seal Tag which will cost you only $650 to obtain the certificate at the airport here in order have to make the diplomat to have free passage at the airport both here in your country , note that without the certificate the customs in your country will not allow him to deliver your consignment boxes to you.
Be inform that the said Diplomatic Immunity Seal Tag will be posted on top of your consignment boxes and it will protect your consignment boxes so that the custom or immigration in your country will not examine the consignment boxes, be inform that immediately they obtain the certificate they will further deliver your consignment boxes to you without any delay.

important information please you have to keep this transaction confidential until you receive your funds by tomorrow as you know that this money is cash also you know very that there is enemy of progress please keep it secret don't let anybody to know about this delivery okay.

To remind you, bear in mind that the diplomatic did not know the content of the consignment boxes, what i told them that is inside the consignment box is documents that belong to you, so don't allow them to know that the content of the consignment boxes are money okay, note that our diplomatic courier service will come along with the original documents that back up your funds worthy of $10.5million so that as soon as you receive your consignment boxes you will use the original documents to deposit the money into your bank but i personal advise you not to deposit all the money in one bank, i am advising you to deposit the money in two or three banks of your choice with the documents.

important notice. i am advising you to keep this transaction confidential please don't let any body to know about this transaction until you receive the boxes and deposit the funds into your bank then you can invite your relative and your friend for celebration, meanwhile as soon as your receive your boxes i will be expecting invitation letter from you so that i will be there in united state for the celebration with you and your family and your friend.

Anyway, We expect that you will follow our instruction on this finally; we want you to put in your best in complying with us so as to help diplomatic conclude with your delivery before the end of tomorrow.

Here is the pin code of the two consignment boxes, which you will use to open the consignment boxes ok.

The big box pin code is 305
The small box pin code is 205

bear in mind that this pin code is confidential.
thanks for your understanding and your co-operation.

view the attachment of your consignment boxes for your perusal and proof;.

in view of the above, i will appreciate your prompt response on this matter. call on getting this email for more updates and also include your telephone number when replying this mail.

we will be waiting for your immediate response or better still call me on my direct telephone number +2348076043456.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless you

I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

godwelloffiert@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:53 pm

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
BANK OF NIGERIA CBN.

ATTN:

REIMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT FROM CBN.
PAYMENT#:AV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009:

ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE STAFF OF THE (CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA) AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA IN COLLABORATION WITH IMF AND WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION. WE APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY OF YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT AND ALL THE INCONVENIENCES YOU ENCOUNTERED WHILE PURSUING THIS PAYMENT.HOWEVER,FROM THE RECORDS OF OUTSTANDING CONTRACTORS DUE FOR PAYMENT WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, YOUR NAME AND COMPANY WAS DISCOVERED AS NEXT ON THE LIST OF THE OUTSTANDING CONTRACTORS WHO HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THEIR FUND.

I WISH TO INFORM YOU NOW THAT THE SQUARE PAGE IS NOW IN SQUARE HOLE AND YOUR PAYMENT IS BEING PROCESSED AND WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU RESPOND TO THIS LETTER. ALSO NOTE THAT FROM THE RECORD IN MY FILE, YOUR OUTSTANDING CONTRACT PAYMENT WORTH OF US$10,500,000.00 (TEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)IS RELEASED TO YOU AS LONG AS YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:
MOBILE NUMBER:
NEAREST AIRPORT:

AS SOON AS THE ABOVE MENTIONED NEEDED IS WELL RECEIVED BY ME.YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE MADE TO YOU VIA DIPLOMATIC COURIER CASH DELIVERY IN-ACCORDANCE TO WORLD BANK AND IMF RECOMMENDATIONS. A DIPLOMAT WITH INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL IMMUNITY WILL BE CONTRACTED TO DELIVER THE FUNDS AT YOUR DOORSTEP.

NOTE- ANY E-MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE (UNITY) DO NOT RESPONSE TO THAT.AND BEAR IN MIND THAT AS SOON AS YOU HEARD FROM THE COURIER COMPANY AT ANY AIRPORT IN UNITES STATE OF AMERICA, PLEASE DO CO-OPERATE WITH THE DIPLOMATS, SO THAT YOU CAN HELP GET THE DIPLOMATS SECURE A TAG PERMIT, TAG IT ON YOUR CONSIGNMENTS, AND SO IT WILL CLEARED WITHOUT ANY INTEROGATION FROM ANY AUTHORITIES IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

YOURS SINCERELY,
MR. Godwin Emefiele
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: godwelloffiert@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:23 pm

ATTENTION CONTRACT BENEFICIARY

PAYMENT CENTER DEPARTMENT <godwelloffiert@gmail.com>
Bcc:

5 Feb at 09:32

FROM THE DESK OF:
Mrs. Priscilla Ekwere Eleje
Deputy Governor and Board of Director
Central Bank of Nigeria
Telephone Call Me+234805-480-7070.

Attention: contract beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/ inheritance file and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled.

The obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with none officials in the Bank, and you’re entire attempt to secure the release of your fund proved abortive. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

Right now we have arranged your payment through our MasterCard payment center here in central bank of Nigeria, which is the latest instruction from the newly elected financial crimes union (EFCC) of Nigeria. This office will send to you an ATM MasterCard which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is two thousand five hundred USD per day, so provide the below information to this office.

1. Your full name:
2. Phone and fax number:
3. Address where you would like to receive your ATM MasterCard
4. Your age and current occupation:
5. Your copy passport or i d:
6. Nearest airport:

Kindly contact this office, the ATM payment department (CBN).this office has been mandated to issue out usd6, 000,000.00 as initial payment for this fiscal year 2020.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which is (CBN 2020) so you have to indicate this code when contacting this office by using it as your subject.

I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

YOURS SINCERELY,

Mrs. Priscilla Ekwere Eleje
Deputy Governor and Board of Director Central Bank of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

godwelloffiert@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:58 pm

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
BANK OF NIGERIA CBN.

ATTN:

RE: IMMEDIATELY CONTRACT PAYMENT CONTRACT BY COURIER CASH PAYMENT#:AV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009:

ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE STAFF OF THE (CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA) AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA IN COLLABORATION WITH IMF AND WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION. WE APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY OF YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT AND ALL THE INCONVENIENCES YOU ENCOUNTERED WHILE PURSUING THIS PAYMENT. HOWEVER,FROM THE RECORDS OF OUTSTANDING CONTRACTORS DUE FOR PAYMENT WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, YOUR NAME AND COMPANY WAS DISCOVERED AS NEXT ON THE LIST OF THE OUTSTANDING CONTRACTORS WHO HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THEIR FUND.

I WISH TO INFORM YOU NOW THAT THE SQUARE PAGE IS NOW IN SQUARE HOLE AND YOUR PAYMENT IS BEING PROCESSED AND WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU RESPOND TO THIS LETTER. ALSO NOTE THAT FROM THE RECORD IN MY FILE, YOUR OUTSTANDING CONTRACT PAYMENT WORTH OF US$10,500,000.00 (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS).IS RELESED TO YOU AS LONG AS YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:
MOBILE NUMBER:
NEAREST AIRPORT:

AS SOON AS THE ABOVE MENTIONED NEEDED IS WELL RECEIVED BY ME. YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE MADE TO YOU VIA ATM MASTERCARD COURIER DELIVERY IN-ACCORDANCE TO WORLD BANK AND IMF RECOMMENDATIONS. A COURIER COMPANY WITH INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL IMMUNITY WILL BE CONTRACTED TO DELIVER THE ATM CARD AT YOUR DOORSTEP.

NOTE- ANY E-MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE (UNITY) DO NOT RESPONSE TO THAT.AND BEAR IN MIND THAT AS SOON AS YOU HEARD FROM THE COURIER COMPANY AT ANY AIRPORT, PLEASE DO CO-OPERATE WITH THE DIPLOMATS AGENT, SO THAT YOU CAN HELP HIM GET THE DIPLOMATS SECURE A TAG PERMIT, TAG IT ON YOUR CONSIGNMENTS, AND SO IT WILL CLEARED WITHOUT ANY INTERROGATION FROM ANY AUTHORITIES IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

YOURS SINCERELY,
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.12
Return-Path: <godwelloffiert@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.46]
From: PAYMENT CENTER DEPARTMENT <godwelloffiert@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 09:20:56 -0700
Message-ID: <CANBpj_HyPu8R6tUPmbRVJnP8RRJHoaDZ4BdXSNU_XhizNqwjhg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: IMMEDIATELY CONTRACT PAYMENT FROM CBN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.