Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adamacissy@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

serviceubabank@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:52 am

CONTACT TO WESTERN UNION ABOUT YOUR CHECK

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL are with the amount of ($300.000) (three hundred Thousand dollars ) directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you.

My son I have done my best to make sure that I secure the draft cheque for you which have abandon in my hand, please try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, and they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with thae Help of Senegal Law here.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CENTRAL BANK DU SENEGAL has approved to send the cash through Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that I have been in contact with the young lady who is now in abroad, about this and she gave me go ahead other. so you have to follow all the Instructions on this mail now.

So you are required to send them your Full information to effect WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL.

In order to receive your money now, ensure that you send an E-mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following.
e-mail Address:( westernservice15@gmail.com )

Try to contact the Western Union Today or tomorrow and send them your details with this E-mail as soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL, the Money will be send to you via Western Union Money Transfer.

God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

westernservice15@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:13 pm

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
FROM THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT
Based on the instruction passed to this Western Union Money Transfer department from the office of the Presidency dakar senegal west africa , your total sum of $300.000 United States Dollars) can only be paid through this Western Union Money Transfer Department dakar senegal. This is to help us check-mate all the fraudulent activities going on here in dakar senegal west africa and all the country i want you to know that western unon office will be sending you your money bit by bit until your total sum of 300.000 dollars is completely received paid to right at the Counter of Western Union Money Transfer right in your Country. this office want you to know that your going to pay 220 euros to use and activated this fund before start sending to you bit by bit because every 72hours this office will be sending to you 10.000 USA dollars until all the money is transfer to you as we instructed i want you to know that you must pay first activation charge for this process and we have your details in details base all you need is to follow the instruction to enable this office comply with you this is office phone number +18003256000 your here by using this information and send this office the 220 euros for activation of your fund information through western union office or money gram transfer office and let us know immediately.

Receiver Name: James Welbeck
west africa
City: dakar
Question: When?
Answer: Now.
Amount: euro220 only

Waiting to receive a copy of the payment receipt

Regard,
Dr. James Welbeck
Director Clerk Agency Western Union

Phone:
+18003256000
Number billable as freephone number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:45 pm

attention.sir
how are you doing i receive your mail and i want you to use this account information and send the money as soon as you pay the money today scan me the transfer slip so that i will confirm from the bank this is bellow the details

BANK CBAO adresse siege social :1 place de l'independance
ACCOUNT NAME........ETS L. R.
CODE BANK.............. SN012
CODE AGENCE...... 01209
ACCOUNT NUMBER........ 3618540XXXX
RIB........ 95
CODE SWIFT....... CBAOSNDA
CODE INTERBANCAIRE....... SN012
IBAN......sn0120120903618540XXXXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:44 pm

attention.sir
try and send the money fast not all this your delay so that we can proceed in sending your money good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:22 pm

attention.sir
how are you doing i want to know your name of your country that refuse to use the bank details i giving to you just write me your country name let me confirm from the bank here good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:16 pm

my dear you must go to western union money transfer and send the money stop telling me to give you account if you cant send it then forget this i have know all your solve go to western union and send the money without this i can not giving you any more account good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

serviceubabank@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 29, 2019 9:52 pm

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL are with the amount of ($300.000) (three hundred Thousand dollars ) directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you.

My son I have done my best to make sure that I secure the draft cheque for you which have abandon in my hand, please try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, and they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with thae Help of Senegal Law here.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CENTRAL BANK DU SENEGAL has approved to send the cash through Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that I have been in contact with the young lady who is now in abroad, about this and she gave me go ahead other. so you have to follow all the Instructions on this mail now.

So you are required to send them your Full information to effect WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL.

In order to receive your money now, ensure that you send an E-mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following.

Try to contact the Western Union Today or tomorrow and send them your details with this E-mail as soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL, the Money will be send to you via Western Union Money Transfer.

God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

serviceubabank@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 31, 2019 9:20 pm

God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamacissy@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:33 am

Now a Refugee Scam:

hi can i know you write me with my email adamacissy@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamacissy@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:27 pm

I am very happy and thank you for your response to my letter that I sent you, I just thought I could tell you about myself. I am from Sierra Léonnaise many people do not take me seriously because of my background, but since my 16 years a lot of bad things have happened, so I have been so sad. The death of my father was very difficult for me as the only daughter of my late mother. I lost my mother at the age of 9 years. My father was the CEO of the (Alofa Industries Ltd) in Freeturn, the capital of the country years ago. My late father was one of the richest businessmen in my country in anything connected with gold and diamonds, but he was killed by the rebels and the greedy fellows in my country during the war, on the way back to the village. I have searching internet where I saw your profile and I firmly believe in my heart that you must be honest and genuine person who I can communicate. My name is jenny , currently living in a home called missionary camp (Compassion Service Volunteers) in Dakar, under a strict guidelines of the Reverend emmanuel. I desperately need a serious person who believes in God and who I can trust. I really want to have a good relationship with you despite all its because I have this feeling that you are a honest and trustworthy person. I need to leave the camp and continue a new life. Please call me with this number. it is Reverend father number +221775937544. Because I do not have my own phone, dial the number and tell him you want to talk with jenny He will send someone to the hostel to come and call me to answer your call. I wish you would call me and I'd like to hear your voice. Please

Phone:
+221775937544
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.