Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ministersoffiinance@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ministersoffiinance@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:02 am

A Massage From Federal Ministry of Finance FMF
People
HON. KEMI ADEOSUN <ministersoffiinance@yahoo.com> 8 Apr at 11:12 PM
Message body
Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District
Abuja, Nigeria
PMB 14, Abuja, Nigeria.

Attn:

Following my appointment as Ministers of Finance, by President Muhammadu Buhari on 11th November, 2015, I have being specially mandated by the President himself to make sure I use my position to restore the good image and past glory of this country which has been drag to the mood by some dishonest bank officials, and top government personals.

Subject to this directive, my office has being directed to ensure that all outstanding debt payment of contractors fund, next of kin claim/debt like yours is looked into very carefully and payment of such long overdue debt paid immediately through this office after a wild verification that the beneficiary whose name like you is the legal beneficiary of this fund.

Your file has just been submitted to my table among the beneficiary whose part payment of $4.7Million United State Dollars as long overdue for payment. You are as a matter of urgency requested to forward your personal number, contact address, a copy of your identification for administrative processing of this payment either through following

1) Bank to Bank Transfer
2) ATM Card Payment

Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Hon. Kemi Adeosun
Ministers of Finance
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.