Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

washingtontrustbank7@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

washingtontrustbank7@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:57 pm

How are you today my Friend?
People
Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank7@gmail.com> Today at 10:36
BCC
Message body
Good News.
I have succeeded in getting a trusted America investor that will loan you all the Expenses needed to enable you receive your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank United States of America .
Now you are not going to pay any cent from your pocket Again but the investor told me that he can only loan you the fees to get all the needed Certificates to enable Washington Trust Bank in states transfer or open an online bank account and transfer your $200 million without any more delay .
He promised to loan you $20,000.00 or More than to cover all the Expenses needed in this great Project which you will received and send back to process all the needed Certificate before we start your transfer to your nominated bank account .
The investor told me that he can only loan you the fees if you have account with Bank of America Only so if you have account with Bank of America Provide it urgent to enable the investor loan you all the Expenses Needed .
Thank God that the investor have accepted to loan you all the fees...Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number : 940-603-1079
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue
Spokane, WA

Phone:
+19406031079
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Henrietta, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

royalbc06@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Good News. How are you today my Friend?
People
Washington Trust Bank <royalbc06@gmail.com> Today at 9:57
BCC
Message body
Good News.
I have succeeded in getting a trusted America investor that will loan you all the Expenses needed to enable you receive your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank United States of America ....Now you are not going to pay any cent from your pocket Again but the investor told me that he can only loan you the fees to get all the needed Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) from office of the Presidency
United States Government and Tax Clearance Certificate to enable Washington Trust Bank in states transfer or open an online bank account and transfer your $200 million without any more delay .....He promised to loan you $20,000.00 or More than to cover all the Expenses needed in this great Project which you will received and send back to process all the needed Certificate before we start your transfer to your nominated bank account ...The investor told me that he can only loan you the fees if you have account with Bank of America OR Chase Bank Only so if you have account with Bank of America or Chase Bank Provide it urgent to enable the investor loan you all the Expenses Needed and once the certificates has been secured in your name you will receive your $200 million in your account the following day...Thank God that the investor have accepted to loan you all the fees all but if you don't have the account with bank of America or Chase Bank you will be responsible in paying for the Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) from office of the Presidency United States Government Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number : 940-603-1079
Spokane, WA
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

washingtontrustbank11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:23 pm

Good News. How are you today my Friend?
People
Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank11@gmail.com> Today at 8:21
BCC
Message body
Good News.
I have succeeded in getting a trusted America investor that will loan you all the Expenses needed to enable you receive your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank United States of America ....Now you are not going to pay any cent from your pocket Again but the investor told me that he can only loan you the fees to get all the needed Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) from office of the Presidency
United States Government and Tax Clearance Certificate to enable Washington Trust Bank in states transfer or open an online bank account and transfer your $200 million without any more delay .....He promised to loan you $20,000.00 or More than to cover all the Expenses needed in this great Project which you will received and send back to process all the needed Certificate before we start your transfer to your nominated bank account ...The investor told me that he can only loan you the fees if you have account with Bank of America OR Chase Bank Only so if you have account with Bank of America or Chase Bank Provide it urgent to enable the investor loan you all the Expenses Needed and once the certificates has been secured in your name you will receive your $200 million in your account the following day...Thank God that the investor have accepted to loan you all the fees all but if you don't have the account with bank of America or Chase Bank you will be responsible in paying for the Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) from office of the Presidency United States Government Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number : +19406031079
Spokane, WA
Wayne

washingtontrustbank202@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:15 pm

From Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters Washington,
People
F.B.I Special Agent Mr.Walter Skinner <royalbc06@gmail.com> 19 Mar at 4:19 PM
BCC
Message body
From Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters Washington, DC 20535 United States
Update March 19th 2018.

We sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a certified mail or a face-to-face conversation, it is due to the urgency and importance of the security information involve.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters and World Bank Group Washington, DC in conjunction with others Security Investigation Agencies in the United States advise you to contact Washington Trust Bank, ATM Payment officer with information listed bellow and request the delivery of ATM Card to you immediately because the Visa card worth your full payment of US$200,000,00. 00 in your name is 100% genuine with due process of law, and it is well free from all illegal activities which you have the lawful right to receive the credit card from DHL Company as soon as you send payment of US$299.00 to DHL Accountant agent Philip Sieger,.... Contact the bellow bank in charges of your $200 million to advise you the address of the receiver today before they will send you the visa card as soon as you send the fees to them.

WASHINGTON TRUST BANK ATM CENTER
Adresse: 717 West Sprague Avenue Spokane, WA USA
Contact Person: Mr. Peter F. Stanton,Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank, Payment officer
Bank Email: (washingtontrustbank202@gmail.com )
USA phone at +19406034466

All Contract payment Fund Unit Department Switzerland client have receive their visa card from DHL Company and your own visa card is only delay here.

Mr. Kenneth Raymond Best from Australia have send the Delivery/Insurance Fee US$299 to DHL Accountant Agent Philip Sieger, and as am writing to you now Mr. Kenneth Best just receive the Visa Card worth US$39.5Million from Washington Trust Bank on 17th January 2018, if you think we lie, just type:: http:/ /www.dhl.com and enter shipment tracking number at 9695277594 for more proof.

So the Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters advise you to send the US$299 direct to DHL Accountant Agent Philip Sieger, as Washington Trust Bank instructed you and if you do not receive your Washington Trust Bank Visa credit card worth US$200,000,000.00 in your name once you send the fee, The Director General of Washington Trust Bank Mr. Peter F. Stanton, and Mr. Wu Hongbo at United Nations Headquarters New York shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of US$500,000.00 only which will be made PAYABLE to you (The payment Winner) according to agreement sign on your behalf in the Supreme High Court of Justice Washington DC United States.

We also confirm that the Mr. Peter F. Stanton Visa credit card you will receive from DHL Courier Company will functions in any AUTOMATIC ATM Machine in your country or any part of worldwide with Maximum amount of US$15,000 per day withdrawal and you can use the ATM card transfer money to any bank of your choice in the USA/Worldwide with maximum amount of US$150,000 per day transaction through any ATM Machine Transfer online guiding, also you can purchase stuffs online with the ATM Credit card convince at your time as its secure and safe till you cash full payment of US$200,000,000.00 credited on your
behalf from United Nations Fund Unit Department united states of America.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters advise you to go ahead send the US$299.00 direct to DHL Accountant Agent Philip Sieger, Bank as Washington Trust Bank instructed you so that your own ATM visa card will be delivered to you this week And be final informed that after 48 hours two days and you did not send the fee as instructed, Bear in mind that your approved payment sum of US $200,000,000.00 must cancel back to Federal Reserve Banking System as government properties payment file here in the United States of America to avoid lost the payment to scammers.

Thank you very much for your co-operation as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.
Best Regards
God Bless you all .
F.B.I Special Agent
Mr.Walter Skinner
MY WORKING ID CARD ALSO ATTACHED to AVOID FAKE ALERT.

20180320151504-51593ac5-xs.png
20180320151504-51593ac5-xs.png (107.67 KiB) Viewed 9246 times

Phone:
+19406034466
City or exchange location Henrietta, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc
Wayne

Re: washingtontrustbank7@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 04, 2018 8:36 pm

Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Wayne

washingtontrustbank203@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service
People
Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank203@gmail.com> Today at 10:33
BCC
Message body
Dear: Beneficiary .. Good news . .... See attach your OFFICIAL AUTHORIZATION FOR RELEASE and Picture when Mr Presidency is signing your payment in our with World leaders / Washington Trust Bank Boards of Directors and Country of Origin of your $200 million …..Africa Government Representatives here in Washington D.C United States of America few days ago ...Your payment with interest rate is now $200 million and have been transferred to Washington Trust Bank here in States so that it will be easy for you to receive here because of corruption and scam from bad officials/Governments that refused to release your payment from past years now , your payment has been Re-Approved by the World Leaders and President Donald Trump who vow that he is going to make America Great Again by making sure that you receive your long Inheritance Contract Payment $200 Million with interest rate from Africa and your $200 Million has been transferred to our bank here in your name ..…He instructed that I will be transferring $10 Million in each transfer to your nominated bank account till you received your full amount of $200 Million completed…. Your first transfer of $10 MILLION must Transfer to your account on 27th July 2018 as we planned…. You are advice to reconfirm your full name/address/cell phone / bank details and scan any of your national id cards or Driving license to facilitate us start your transfer on 27th July 2018 unfailingly…… This only thing this will cost you is for you to secure Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) from united states Government to make your transfer is pure legal and protect you not to have any problem with any Agency when you are withdrawing your fund..…As we are ready to start the transfer as soon as it reflect in your account within 48 working hours another $10 Million will enter again the next day till you receive your complete $200 Million with us …... I wait your quick respond as President Trump has instructed....View attach Authority to Release Letter from President Donald Trump /my working id card and follow instructions .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...Phone number :+1 805-467-7158
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number :+18054677158
Spokane, WA

Phone:
+18054677158
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location San Miguel, CA
Original network provider* Frontier California Inc.
Wayne

washingtontrustbank5@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:11 pm

Good News ......
People
Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank5@gmail.com> Today at 15:04
BCC
Message body
Dear:Beneficiary ,.Good News ............. I want to help you and this will be my last help …… After our meeting few hours ago in Washington D.C concerning your $200 million with us here Washington Trust Bank United States Government and Country of Origin of your $200 Million Nigeria Government in Africa have concluded that you should secure Source of fund Certificate(SFC) from Federal Government Nigeria Hence you can not Secure the needed Transfer Permit Certificate to enable us start transferring of your $200 million into your nominated bank account next week and we start transferring your $200 million , $10 million in each transaction till you receive your full $200 million completed that is instruction from Mr President Donald J. Trump ...... I wish to reinstate again that we cannot transfer your $200 million without the needed Source of Fund Certificate (SFC) from Country of Origin of your $200 Million to ensure Successful Transfer....Source of Fund Certificate (SFC) is the paramount document that supersedes any other documents related to your transfer....The European Union, the British Monitoring Services Authority (BMS/FBI/IMF)and the United Nation can never permit such fund to be Transfer without the needed ...Source of Fund Certificate (SFC)..Even States Government can request to sight a copy of the Certificate which is the only document that give go ahead order to Transfer your $200 million as legitimate without any further delay...... Africa is home of scam and we don’t want you to be scam again based on that United States Government instructed me to make sure that you secure the Source of fund Certificate (SFC) which will cost you only $150.00…... also to make sure that you are not scam again Contact the Depositor of your $200 million with us now you can call him on phone as he was with us in our meeting but have fly down to Nigeria after our meeting Yesterday …. Contact The Real Executive Governor Central bank of Nigeria Mr Godwin Emefiele on the bellow Contact details so that he will advise you on how you will send the $150.00 right away today to enable him secure and send the certificate before Monday Morning then we transfer your $200 million and be assured that you will start receiving your $200 million as soon as you Source of fund Certificate (SFC) this is our final conclusion today with their Government ….I don’t want anything that will harm you if it happen that United States Government cancel your $200 million and send it back ….. Contact the Real Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (Mr Godwin Emefiele) to secure the Source of fund Certificate (SFC) from their Government to enable us start wiring your $200 million urgent his contact is bellow.
email : godwinemefiele101010@gmail.com
Cell Phone Number: +2348087157846
Make sure you send him the fees to secure the Source of fund Certificate (SFC) tomorrow to enable us start your Transfer the same Monday to your account … Congratulation once again ......Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service.
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number +18054677158
Spokane, WA

Phone;
+2348087157846
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service..
People
Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank7@gmail.com> Today at 17:09
BCC
Message body
Dear: Beneficiary .. Good news . .... See attach your OFFICIAL AUTHORIZATION FOR RELEASE and Picture when Mr Presidency is signing your payment in our with World leaders / Washington Trust Bank Boards of Directors and Country of Origin of your $200 million …..Africa Government Representatives here in Washington D.C United States of America few days ago ...Your payment with interest rate is now $200 million and have been transferred to Washington Trust Bank here in States so that it will be easy for you to receive here because of corruption and scam from bad past officials/Governments that refused to release your payment from past years now , your payment has been Re-Approved by the World Leaders and President Donald Trump who vow that he is going to make America Great Again by making sure that you receive your long Inheritance Contract Payment $200 Million with interest rate from Africa and your $200 Million has been transferred to our bank here in your name ..…He instructed that I will be transferring $10 Million in each transfer to your nominated bank account till you received your full amount of $200 Million completed…. Your first transfer of $10 MILLION must Transfer to your account on 23th August 2018 as we planned…. You are advice to reconfirm your full name/address/cell phone / bank details and scan any of your national id cards or Driving license to facilitate us start your transfer on 23th August 2018 unfailingly…… This only thing this will cost you is for you to secure Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) from united states Government to make your transfer is pure legal and protect you not to have any problem with any Agency when you are withdrawing your fund..…As we are ready to start the transfer as soon as it reflect in your account within 48 working hours another $10 Million will enter again the next day till you receive your complete $200 Million with us …... I wait your quick respond as President Trump has instructed....View attach Authority to Release Letter from President Donald Trump /my working id card and follow instructions .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...Phone number :+1 805-467-7158
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number :+18054677158
Spokane, WA

Wayne

washingtontrustbank11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service
People
Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank11@gmail.com> Today at 14:39
BCC
Message body
Dear:Beneficiary ,.Good News ............. I want to help you and this will be my last help …… After our meeting few hours ago in Washington D.C concerning your $200 million with us here Washington Trust Bank United States Government and Country of Origin of your $200 Million Nigeria Government in Africa have concluded that you should secure Source of fund Certificate(SFC) from Federal Government Nigeria Hence you can not Secure the needed Transfer Permit Certificate to enable us start transferring of your $200 million into your nominated bank account next week and we start transferring your $200 million , $10 million in each transaction till you receive your full $200 million completed that is instruction from Mr President Donald J. Trump ...... I wish to reinstate again that we cannot transfer your $200 million without the needed Source of Fund Certificate (SFC) from Country of Origin of your $200 Million to ensure Successful Transfer....Source of Fund Certificate (SFC) is the paramount document that supersedes any other documents related to your transfer....The European Union, the British Monitoring Services Authority (BMS/FBI/IMF)and the United Nation can never permit such fund to be Transfer without the needed ...Source of Fund Certificate (SFC)..Even States Government can request to sight a copy of the Certificate which is the only document that give go ahead order to Transfer your $200 million as legitimate
without any further delay...... Africa is home of scam and we don’t want you to be scam again based on that United States Government instructed me to make sure that you secure the Source of fund Certificate (SFC) which will cost you only $150.00…... also to make sure that you are not scam again Contact the Depositor of your $200 million with us now you can call him on phone as he was with us in our meeting but have fly down to Nigeria after our meeting Yesterday …. Contact The Real Executive Governor Central bank of Nigeria Mr Godwin Emefiele on the bellow Contact details so that he will advise you on how you will send the $150.00 right away today to enable him secure and send the certificate before tomorrow then we transfer your $200 million and be assured that you will start receiving your $200 million as soon as you Source of fund Certificate (SFC) this is our final conclusion today with their Government ….I don’t want anything that will harm you if it happen that United States Government cancel your $200 million and send it back ….. Contact the Real Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (Mr Godwin Emefiele) to secure the Source of fund Certificate (SFC) from their Government to enable us start wiring your $200 million urgent his contact is bellow.
email : godwinemefiele101010@gmail.com
Cell Phone Number: +2348087157846 Call him now .
Make sure you send him the fees to secure the Source of fund Certificate (SFC) tomorrow to enable us start your Transfer this week your account Congratulation once again ......Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service.
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Spokane, WA
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.