Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

mr.edsmith002@gmail.com

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Bank of America,code 555
People
Mr.Ed Smith <mr.edsmith002@gmail.com> Today at 13:42
BCC
Message body
Bank of America,code 555

This is to inform you That your whole fund has been transferred is to the bank of America new York USA, we gave them a code 555 That you will use and contact them
Because of the impostor today. Note: that you will receive your fund through online banking means, In this process an online bank account will be set-up
under your name for you to transact online and make wire transfers to your Designated account of choice.

This amount is valued at Nine Million States.Dollars (US$ 49.500,000.00).

We are delighted to inform you That info we have Already wired the payment to the bank, all you need is to set-up an account With The bank which cost only $280 dollar
where the funds will be credited, as we did not make Provisions for that the account will be opened under your name at the bank of America
awaiting confirmation by you so That You can remit the funds via online banking to any any Designated account of your choice.

The Funds are presently at the Bank of America 2440 Gilmer Rd #108 Long view, TX 75604, United States
We have tried to reach you on phone all to no avail, as we reached your voice mail and our secretary did not fail to drop a message on your voice mail.
Please Be Informed That the funds was transferred is on the 12:45 MUKLUK.local time.
Please call the Bank of America new york USA or proceed to your bank to confirm if the funds did Reflect as soon as you transfer them online.

Now your new Payment Reference No is. -35460021,
Allocation No: 674611 Password No: 339331, Pin
Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment
No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex
confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013

Having received These vital payment number, Therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment in a matter of 48-72 Hours.

Please verify and contact us as info we have done everything to make sure the your money is credited, Despite The Circumstances grim down here ..

All we advice at the moment Is that you contact the bank so That They can send you details on how you can pay to set-up an account Which only cost $280, after Which
They Will deposit the full funds in there for you to start transacting online here you can login online and start making transfers we advice you contact the Financial
Controller in the bank time immediately (Melville Franklin) With The below information.

Be Informed That Mr O can login online and start making transfers we advice you contact the Financial Controller in the bank time immediately (Melville Franklin) will do all
that is humanly possible to make sure you receive this fund That all I needs is your full co-operation for him to serve you well and get your funds to you once and for
all, as He Might time immediately drop your files if I notice any unseriousness from you, he is a very busy and high rank official in the U.S. banking industry
today.his contact is as good as gold and would be of high advantage to you, if only you can Realize That he is the only one to make things happen now in your side now,
follow every instruction I seriously Gives You Ensure That this payment to you now That Reaches info we have the opportunity to pay you as there will be no more
payment coming under your name and files to you if you miss this payment of this last quarter.

contact the bank time immediately With The below details:
Online Banking Department:
Also send the Following him so That They Can details be sure it is really you to Ensure That the funds Reaches the right hands:
1. Your full name And Address email:bank_america23@aol.com
2. Mobile Telephone & Fax Numbers direct lines for easy reach
3. Occupation and Age
4.A scanned copy of your drivers license valid passport or any identification document sent by email:bank_america23@aol.com attachment or by fax to +12082285352.

Should you find this message and will like to secure your payment with out Further hindrances as was In the past then i mandate you to urgently contact Mr
Melville Franklin
in response Indicated With The information as above.
Whatever be the case please call me or email me for advice, I plead with you as the shuttle has been Placed Already, (SCHEDULED FOR PAYMENT ALREADY)! and this is a
huge amount of money Involved, for the security and safe delivery of this side state funds to your account in correspondence to received documentations, so That we can
update our records here for future references.

Please reply to this message and Comply urgently and email me back immediately you receive this massage

I will await your urgent response, please do not border replying this email:mervillefranklin02@gmail.com if you can not Comply to the above instruction.

Yours Faithfully,
Agent Shawn Henry,
Assistant Director, FBI Cyber Division.

Phone;
+12082285352
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Rigby, ID
Original network provider* Qwest Corporation

Re: mr.edsmith002@gmail.com

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:43 pm

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
People
Merville Franklin <mervillefranklin02@gmail.com> Today at 21:20
BCC
Message body
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA

I AM AMBASSADOR TERENCE P. MCCULLEY I WAS APPOINTED AS THE NEW
AMBASSADOR OF UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN TO NIGERIA I WAS

REPLACE AFTER AMBASSADOR ROBIN RENEE SANDERS OUTGOING, WELL EVENTUALLY
AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT I SAW YOUR NAME IN THE LIST

OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THEM FUNDS RELEASE AND YOU HAVE
SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO GET THIS DONE BUT YOU HAVE NOT

RECEIVED YOUR FUND BUT I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE COMING TO
YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON THURSDAY AND I

WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I
WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO
NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO
THROUGH CUSTOMS.

AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR
ADDRESS. (SEND YOURCELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS

WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER.
YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING

IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE
FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT

IS $460.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO
THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME

WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,ONCE AGAIN
AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THESE PAYMENT YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT

ME ON: (docholliday060@gmail.com)

First name: Olawale

Middle name: Oladoyin

Last name: Ishola

Address: Lagos Nigeria

MTCN NUMBER:

AMOUNT $460

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT
THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY,

THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE,PLEASE
YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT MY SECERTARY MRS mrs.vivian douglas

CLEAR,WITH THESE INFORMATIONAL BELOW SO THAT SHE WOULD GET THE PAYMENT
FROM YOU AS SOON YOU SEND THE $460USD.

NAME:mrs.vivian douglas
EMAIL:mrs.viviandouglas002@hotmail.com

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE ADVIVE TO ACT FAST,BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO WAST TIME
IN GETING YOUR FUND DELIVERY TO YOU.

AMBASSADOR TERENCE P. MCCAULEY.
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADOR