Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

williamagu39@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

williamagu39@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:40 pm

DO YOU NEED A LOAN?
People
WILLAM AGU <williamagu39@yahoo.com> Today at 17:47
Message body
Hello,
Looking for a loan urgently? Would you like to settle your bills and purchase property (Investment loan)/ home purchase? I can guarantee you 24 hours loan approval.

We are a world class Investment company offering all kinds of financial services with flexible repayment terms and a timely closing schedule.

Contact us via e-mail for detailed information.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. William Agu.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: williamagu39@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:15 pm

Contact Citibank New York for irrevocable compensation payment.

WILLAM AGU <williamagu39@yahoo.com>

14 Feb at 12:27

Dear Sir,
We have discovered the reason you have not received your long outstanding fund for years back and for this reason, the United Nation Compensation Commission has decided to compensate you with the sum of $5.5m. Rest assured that payment has been recommended to be paid by Citibank New York through Mobile Tel-Banking System which is the safest and easiest way you can receive your fund provided you comply with the payment advise.

You might have struggled to receive your fund years back through online transfer, wire transfer or diplomatic means and all your efforts were aborted, however, I am assuring with 100% guarantee that you are going to receive the above mentioned amount in your personal bank account through Citibank mobile tel-banking system. All that is needed is your maximum commitment to comply to the Citibank's payment advise. Note that you can transfer fund by yourself with your telephone by adhering to the guideline of the Citibank mobile tel-banking payment modality. With the mobile tel-banking system of payment, you are expected to confirm your account name, account balance and further auto-voice message on how you can personally transfer fund to your account with your personal or digital telephone.

Urgently get back to me so that i will give you the contact details of the person in charge of your payment at the Citibank New York.

Keep me informed as soon as you have received your fund.

Congratulations.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. William Agu.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.