Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mreric55a@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mreric55a@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:46 pm

Your Very Urgent
People
United Kingdom <mreric55a@gmail.com> Today at 8:54
BCC
Message body
Attention: Sir/Madam.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. I wish to inform you that we have been having a meeting with the IMF for the past 1 month now which ends yesterday in regards to innocent individual who has been a victim of scam that was going on in African and Europe, this Organization (UNITED NATIONS) have agreed to compensate them with the sum of (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) US$1,500.00 only.

This includes every foreign contractor that may have not received their Contract sum, and some people that have an unfinished Transaction/ International Businesses that failed due to one problem or the other.

Going through our data base your email contacts and name was found on the list and that is why we are contacting you for you to receive your own compensation and this said money will be paid via ATM VISA CARD Payment Method which is the easiest and safer way of receiving without any hindrance and it will be issued to you from our Authorized Bank in Nigeria-Africa (Zenith Bank Plc) You are advised to contact

Name: Mrs. Florence Bamidele
Email: florence_bamidele@yahoo.com

As she is our Legal Representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your own ATM CARD, you should send her your full Name and telephone number your confidential address where you want him to send the Card.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your ATM CARD.

Best regards,

Secretary-General
Mr. Ban Ki-Moon
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mreric55a@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:30 pm

Profile Elements:
Florence Bamidele / florence.bamidele.5
Active on December 16, 2011
Lives in Abuja, Nigeria
Interested In
Men and Women
Simple and easy going.

Florence.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

skyebkplc2@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:27 am

Payment Of Your Accrued Interest With S.B. Bank Plc ???
People
SKYE BANK PLC INTERNATIONAL <skyebkplc2@gmail.com> 11 Oct at 12:18 AM
BCC
Message body
Payment Of Your Accrued Interest With S.B. Bank Plc

I Am Mr. Kehinde Durosinmi Group Managing Director/Ceeo Skye Bank Plc I Wish To Bring To Your Notice That You Have An Accrued Interest Worth Of Us$10.5 million In Our Bank To Claim. It Was Discovered During Our Auditing For The First Quarter In The Year 2018 After Contract Files Were Reviewed And Records Shows That Years Ago, Your Contract Fund Was Deposited In Our Bank From Nigerian Apex Bank, Central Bank Of Nigeria (C.B.N) And After Some Period, Your Fund Was Withdrawn Back To The Federal Government Treasury. For The Period Of Time Your Fund Was In Our Bank, It Generated An Interest Worth Of Us$10.5 Million, Which You Are Not Aware Of.

Reconfirm To Me If You Did Authorized Anybody To Present An Affidavit Of Claim, Reported To Have Been Signed By You For The Release Of Your Accrued Interest. Because We Were About Contacting You For The Delivery Of Your Draft Before This Fellow Who Is An Agent Presented Documents For Claims On Your Behalf.

Your Payment Is Now Ready To Be Delivered To You By Courier Services. I Want You To Know That You Will Be Responsible For The Cost Of Delivery Of Your Draft To Your Destination. The Charges Are Affordable Which Is The Total Sum Of Usd $1930, 00 Only. And The Details Of What You Are Paying For Are As Follows:

Stamp Duty Charges: Usd $1000

Shipping Charges: Usd $930

Total Amount: Usd $1930

Kindly Re-Confirm To Me The Followings:

(1) Your Full Name.........

(2) Phone Number, Mobile And Fax #.

(3) Home Address..............

(4) Bank Address...............

(5) Occupation..................

(6) Company Name............

(7) Date Of Birth/Age....

You Are Advised To Follow-Up Instructions As Regards To The Release Your Fund. This Is Your Payment (Ref.

Number (Fgn/Xxxx-107999/Sb/7535/ 2018).

Expecting Your Immediately Response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Kehinde Durosinmi-Etti

Group Managing Director/Ceeo

United Nations/ United Arab Emirates/ Skye Bank Plc International.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

joeltehie41@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:54 pm

GOOD DAY
People
Zenith <joeltehie41@gmail.com> 22 Dec at 10:29 PM
BCC
Message body

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. I wish to inform you that we have been having a meeting with the IMF for the past 1 month now which ends yesterday in regards to innocent individual who has been a victim of scam that was going on in African and Europe, this Organization (UNITED NATIONS) have agreed to compensate them with the sum of (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) US$1,500.00 only.

This includes every foreign contractor that may have not received their Contract sum, and some people that have an unfinished Transaction/ International Businesses that failed due to one problem or the other.

Going through our data base your email contacts and name was found on the list and that is why we are contacting you for you to receive your own compensation and this said money will be paid via ATM VISA CARD Payment Method which is the easiest and safer way of receiving without any hindrance and it will be issued to you from our Authorized Bank in Nigeria-Africa (Zenith Bank Plc) You are advised to contact

Email: florence_bamidele@yahoo.com

As she is our Legal Representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your own ATM CARD, you should send her your full Name and telephone number your confidential address where you want him to send the Card.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your ATM CARD.

Best regards,

Secretary-General
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 31, 2019 6:23 pm

REF: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR UPDATE
People
Bobby Sule <mreric55a@gmail.com> Today at 0:18
Reply-To: bobbysule01@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Attn:

REF: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT PLUS INTEREST OF 200,000 DOLLARS

Be informed that we have received a mandate order from federal ministry of finance to debit our impress account in your favor as your name was shortlisted for payment through office of accountant general

Therefore, Due re-confirm to us your account coordinate where the fund will be lodged and due let us know the choice of payment either by Cash Payment, or Wire Transfer, bank draft, ATM Card,

Kindly get back to us now, for us to conclude the process of your payment.

Thanks

Bobby Sule

For, Ecowas payment unit
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT

Zenith <joeltehie41@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Unitedxxxjeremaih@aol.com
Bcc:

10 Jul at 00:28

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH WORLD BANK AUDITORS.U.S.A GOVERNMENT/UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.MIDDLES EAST OFFICE.
13/6/2018.

Attention Beneficiary.

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations, Reserve bank of America to pay 150 scam victims $1,950,000.00 Dollars ( ONE MILLION NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as Possible for the immediate payments of your $1,950,000.00 Dollars compensations funds. On this faithful recommendations, we want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at white house in alliance with Middle East Leaders, it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lost of funds by various individuals to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. So in other to compensate victims, the U.N Body in Conjunction with the American Government is now paying 150 victims of this operators $1,950,000.00 Dollars each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations.

And due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in the world, the payments are to be supervised by the United Nations' Officials and Citibank of Dubai as the corresponding paying bank. According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, and we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations of $1,950,000.00 Dollars each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service in conjunction with Middle East Intelligent Bureau are already on trace of the other criminals. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

Finally, respond to this message so that we can guide you to the only authorized paying bank here in United Arab Emirates for your immediate compensation release to your favor.

Best Regards.

Mohammad Ali Abdulla
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:17 pm

United Nation Payment Approval Office

united kingdom <joeltehie41@gmail.com>
Reply-To: iunitedkingdom@aol.co.uk
Bcc:

Thu, 9 Apr at 20:07

3 Whitehall Court London

SW1A 2EL United Kingdom

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. I wish to inform you that we have been having a meeting with the IMF for the past 1 month now which ends yesterday in regards to innocent individual who has been a victim of scam that was going on in African and Europe, this Organization (UNITED NATIONS) have agreed to compensate them with the sum of (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) US$10,500.00 only.

This includes every foreign contractor that may have not received their Contract sum, and some people that have an unfinished Transaction/ International Businesses that failed due to one problem or the other Going through our data base your email contacts and name was found on the list and that is why we are contacting you for you to receive your own compensation and this said money will be paid via ATM VISA CARD Payment Method which is the easiest and safer way of receiving without any hindrance and it will be issued to you from our Authorized Bank in United Arab Emirates (Emirates NBD) You are advised to contact.

Email: mrs.florencebamidele@administrativos.com

As she is our Legal Representative in United Arab Emirates, contact him immediately for your own ATM CARD, you should send her your full Name and telephone number your confidential address where you want him to send the Card. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your ATM CARD.

Best regards,

Secretary-General

Mr. Ban Ki-Moon
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:13 pm

Greetings Notification Of Your Fund

delivery company <joeltehie41@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ergmenhaluk@mail.ee
Bcc:

Tue, 28 Jul at 19:25

Hello !!!!

Nice to meet you My dear, I offer my friendship and believe you will accept me with a good heart, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr Ergmen Haluk a Bank Officer here in Turkiye Kupasi RoyaL Bank. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I have an important business discussion I wish to share with you, which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with a citizen of your country and you are going to benefit from it.

A citizen of your Country had a fixed deposit with our bank, valued at US$11,500,000.00 (Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit was last year. Sadly, he was pronounced dead due to covid 19 complications on March 21, 2020.

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I happen to be his account officer. He did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, he was not married and had no child. Last week my Bank Management requested that I should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors get to know He is dead and do not state any next of kin, they will corner the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That is why I am now seeking your cooperation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the deceased, since you have the same Nationality with him. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equally, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company and use the proceeds for charity which has been my dream.

Let me know your thoughts on my proposal. Please, do treat this information as confidential. I have more to write to you about the details once I receive your urgent response. Have a nice day and God bless Anticipating your urgent response.

Best Regard

Ergmen Haluk
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:44 pm

Notificationof Your Fund ???

Ergmen Haluk <joeltehie41@gmail.com>
Reply-To: barr.mustafaaleeki@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 14 Nov at 08:39

I Sent You An Email Over The Interest Of Our Late Client Who Was A Foreign Expatriate From Your Country Here In Turkey In The Late 80s And Early 90s. He Was A Man Loved By All Before His Tragic Death. Since His Demise, We Have Made Several Attempts To Reach A Family Member Or Any Relative To No Avail.

The Bank Contacted Our Firm To Present His Next Of Kin To Claim His Deposit Of $8.500, 000.00 In Döviz Exchange Bank Here In Turkey Within The Next 7 Working Days Or The Bank Will Confiscate His Account As An Unclaimed Fund, Because Of This Mandate, I Went In Search And I Find Out You Are Also From The Same Country, I Am Writing To Inform You That I Will Like To Present You To The Bank As His Next Of Kin. You Will Be Entitled To 50%, I And My Colleagues Will Take 50%.

Before We Proceed, I Will Like You To Send Me Your Personal Data Such As:

Your Full Names

Address, City, Country, Telephone Numbers,

Private Email, Occupation, Date Of Birth

Marital Status

As Soon As You Provide Your Contact Details, I Will Complete The Application And Forward It To The Bank On Your Behalf To Get In Contact With You Regarding The Fund Transfer Proper. Do Not Be Afraid, Everything Will Work Out In Good Faith And You Will Never Have Anything To Regret.

Warmest Regards,

Attorney Baris Ismail
Wayne

intercontinentalbkplc.raymond@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:00 am

From the Director Credit Control Department

Burçin Ozan <intercontinentalbkplc.raymond@gmail.com>
Reply-To: hsbcbankfinancialofficer@gmail.com
Bcc:

Tue, 22 Dec at 16:52

Hello: Dear

From the Director Credit Control Department

This is to officially inform you about your Fund of sum of $10.5m is in our Office here in HSBC BANK TURKEY programmed in your name.

Note: Therefore you are advised to get back to us with your personal information for more verification to confirm and checking and accuracy if you are truly the owner of the fund so that it will help us to know you more.

(1) Full Name (2) Telephone (3) Mobile

(4) Date Of Birth/Age/sex (5) Country and home Address (6) Occupation,

(7) Company (8) National Id / International Id

Regards

Burçin Ozan

Chief Financial Officer CFO, HSBC Turkey.
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.