Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com - dr.keisukesuz911@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Type of scam: recovery scam.

Email - Payment Notification: Change Of Ownership:

United Bank For Africa
Benin Republic. Cotonou
Payment File NO: RSB/BEN/18.

Payment Notification: Change of Ownership

Attn.

I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you. Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Dr. Jim G. Uche, The Executive Supervisor of United Bank For Africa. I am officially contacting you today because your Unclaimed Funds were Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of International Monetary Fund-IMF because you did not forward your Claim as the Rightful beneficiary well known to all, The United Bank For Africa has the singular right to release the fund with a direct transfer as an affiliate to IMF regarding this unclaimed fund.

Some men were here from Australia on last Monday 10th of December saying you directed them to collect the funds on your behalf, they were here to collect the Lottery Prize money in Sum of FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS (US$5,000,000.00) which rightfully belong to you.

This Bank did not understand why you sent these men to collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to collect your fund, at least you should inform us. They tendered some Vital Documents, which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of the Fund. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the names of documents, which they tendered to this Bank together with the account information where the want this fund to be transfer to them:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

CREDIT SUISSE, CH-8038 ZÜRICH,SWITZERLAND
ACCOUNT NO: 0872-4560xx-xx
IBAN: CH55 0487 2045 6011 9xxx x
SWIFT CODE: CRESCHZZ8OT

Kindly confirm that we should make the Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. However, if you didn't send these men to recieve the payment on your behalf, then we will need administrative fee of $185.00 to process the transfer of the funds to the account that you will provide. In receipt of this confidential letter, you are required to respond immediately to this email: with your full name, address and phone number for confirmation and immediate action.

Yours,

Dr. Jim G. Uche
The Executive Supervisor
United Bank For Africa

Return-Path: <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officesett.info1@gmail.com
From: United Bank For Africa <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 12:20:50 +0100
Subject: Payment Notification: Change Of Ownership
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

officesett.info1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2018 9:37 pm

Another recovery scam.

Email:

Attention: Email ID Owner,

RE: 2017 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE UNITED NATION.CONJUNCTION WITH (I.M.F)

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This Western Union office has been mandated by the IMF to transfer your compensation to you via Western Union® Money Transfer.

However, we have concluded to affect your own payment through Western Union® Money Transfer, $5,000 twice daily until the total sum of $4.5MUSD is completely transferred to you. We can not be able to send the payment with your email address alone, there by we need your information as to where we will be sending the funds, such as.

Receiver's name:...................
Your Full Name and Address:.........
Occupation..........& Id Card......

Contact our administrative Care at (officesett.info1@gmail.com) with your full information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

Meanwhile,the demur rage of your payment file has accumulated so far since it back into our custody is total amount of $79 only USD and I am advising you to be fast in all your action to avoid more demur-rages. Be rest assured that upon receipt of the above information with the fee of $79.dollar ,we will proceed immediately and get back with your first installment payment which will be accompanied by our delegate.For security reasons endeavor to indicate this (CODE NUMBER) (BJ/XXL14160) this code shows that you are the rightful owner of the Funds.

Below is the accountant officer name where you should send the money TODAY.

Receiver Name:........Daniel Olisa
City:.................Cotonou
Test Question:........When
Answer:...............Today
Amount:...............$79
Mtcn. . . . . . . . . .
Sender Name. . . ..

Thanks

Mr. Mark James Ugo
Director Western Union® Money Transfer
Head Office Benin Republic.
Western Union®
Send Money Worldwide

Header:

From: "Mr. Mark James Ugo" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notice
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 30, 2018 5:39 pm

Scam type: recovery scam.

Email:

United Bank For Africa
Lagos. Nigeria
Payment File NO: RSB/NIG/18.

Payment Notification: Change of Ownership

Attn.

I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you. Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Dr. Jim G. Uche, The Executive Supervisor of United Bank For Africa. I am officially contacting you today because your Unclaimed Funds were Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of International Monetary Fund-IMF because you did not forward your Claim as the Rightful beneficiary well known to all, The United Bank For Africa has the singular right to release the fund with a direct transfer as an affiliate to IMF regarding this unclaimed fund.

Some men were here from Australia on last Monday 10th of December saying you directed them to collect the funds on your behalf, they were here to collect the Lottery Prize money in Sum of FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS (US$5,000,000.00) which rightfully belong to you.

This Bank did not understand why you sent these men to collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to collect your fund, at least you should inform us. They tendered some Vital Documents, which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of the Fund. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the names of documents, which they tendered to this Bank together with the account information where the want this fund to be transfer to them:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

CREDIT SUISSE, CH-8038 ZÜRICH,SWITZERLAND
ACCOUNT NO: 0872-456011-91
IBAN: CH55 0487 2045 6011 9100 0
SWIFT CODE: CRESCHZZ8OT

Kindly confirm that we should make the Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. However, if you didn't send these men to recieve the payment on your behalf, then we will need administrative fee of $185.00 to process the transfer of the funds to the account that you will provide. In receipt of this confidential letter, you are required to respond immediately to this email: with your full name, address and phone number for confirmation and immediate action.

Yours,

Dr. Jim G. Uche
The Executive Supervisor
United Bank For Africa

Header:

Reply-To: paymentsettlement88@gmail.com
From: "Dr. Jim G. Uche" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 04:54:53
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:54 am

Email:

FROM THE DESK OF LUCY TAMLYN
UNITED STATES Extraordinary AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
20 EMBASSY SUIT COTONOU, REPUBLIC DU BENIN.11 GARIKA ROAD COTONOU REPUBLIC DU BENIN .

Attn Dear Beneficial:

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System And Homeland Security that you are having an illegal transaction with Impostors claiming to be Central Bank, DHL Express and some impostors claiming to be the Department of Fedex courier company,Western Union or Money Gram. During our Investigation, it came to our notice that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you are dealing with criminals and pretenders and also have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

So therefore, After the meeting with Benin Rep President and Africa Government Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in the total amount of US$2,500,000.00 compensation of scam victims and all the money you spend in the hand of impostors in Africa So government has issue us your international bank check that value 2.5 million dollars on your behalf and you will cash the bank check in any bank anywhere in the world. You have the lawful right to claim your funds now.

Since the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been involved in this transaction,You are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to Protect and Serve citizens of our Country.

All you have to do is immediately contact the Director of Payment center in WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATE OF AMERICA his name is MR JOSEPH ZACK
E-Mail: officpost61@gmail.com
TELEPHONE: +15182826160

Ask him to send you the total cash check of $2.5 million dollars for scam victims compensation for all the money you lost in the past for the hands of fraudster. feel free and get in touch with the Director of payment center and instruct him where to send the amount to you send him your contact address and your contact telephone numbers . Do it fast before the cash check expire

,Finally, remember that we had forwarded instruction to the Director on your behalf to receive that CASH CHECK, so feel free to get in touch with MR JOSEPH ZACK my secretary he will send the CHECK to you without any delay You have hereby been authorized/guaranteed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to commence towards completing this transaction.

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostor or office claiming to be in possession of your FUND , you are advised only to be in contact with Mr. MR JOSEPH ZACK who is the rightful person you are suppose to deal with in regards of your check PAYMENT and forward any email you get from any impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

Thanks And God Bless you
FROM THE DESK OF LUCY TAMLYN
UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC

Header:

Reply-To: officpost61@gmail.com
From: "MRS. LUCY TAMLYN" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 16:31:51
Subject: URGENT PAYMENT NOTICE FROM THE DESK OF MRS. LUCY TAMLYN

+15182826160 - Non-Fixed VoIP, Verizon New York Inc.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Another recovery scam attempt...

Email:

Mr.Michael Biller
Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
DFW International Airport
2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261, USA
Email: officesett.info1@gmail.com

Hello Good Friend,

Re: Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.

I am Mr. Michael Biller, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations,Maintenance,Transportation) here at the DFW International Airport USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the DFW International Airport till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email: officesett.info1@gmail.com

Thank you.

Mr. Michael Biller

From: "Mr. Michael Biller" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 03:36:23
Subject: Urgent Delivery Of Your Consignment Box
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:46 pm

Email:

Attention:

Your overdue payment sum of $1,500,000.00 usd has been released today from Federal High Court Nigeria and we are hereby to let you know that the first payment of $5000 with the below MTCN: 309-036-5458 have been transferred to your name for you to be picking up, but you have to pay the sum of $75usd to activate it before you can pick up the first $5000.

Get back to us on receipt of this mail to enable us give you the Receivers name to send the activation fee and pick up your first $5000 immediately within 30 minutes. Again we give you 12hrs to respond and after 12hrs you did not respond we will cancel your payment file with this Western Union department and return the total fund to Government Treasury Account kindly get back to us on receipt of this mail for immediate picking up your daily payments.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regard
Dr. Mark A. Uju
Director Western Union Department

Header:

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 01:18:39
Subject: Your First $5,000 Is Available For Pick Up By You
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:47 pm

Recovery scam.

Email:

Attention: Fund Beneficiary.

Based on the instruction passed to this Money Gram department from the office of the Governor of the Central Nigeria, a total sum of $1.5Million United States Dollars only) Each, has been instructed to be paid to all the people that there funds transfer were stopped withheld or confiscated at the Ecowas office from any of the African Countries According to the explanations made, the Central Bank of the Country of Origin of your fund and the Government, have decided to take over the issue of your transfer, to save you from all wire transfer problems you where facing previously.

This is to help us check-mate all the Fraudulent activities going on here in West Africa at large. You shall be paid bit by bit until your total sum is completely received right from the Counter of any Money Gram closest to you. We have been asked to release to you a total of US$5,000 in every Seven Hours (7hours) until the funds is completely paid, as that is the maximum limit we are legally allowed to pay in a particular transaction.

After the failure in the transfer of your fund through other means which may have been made impossible by the European, American or British high commission and other bodies, I was ordered from the office of the President and the Central Bank Of Nigeria to make your payment swiftly via this medium, you will be receiving $5,000 USD every seven hours, till your payment is completed.

Only charge in receiving this payment is the cost of IMF sign and stamp fee as it was required by IMF.

The required fee should be sent through Money Gram or Western Union. Upon the receipt of the $95 USD, your receivers name will be activated to enable you receive your first installment payment of $5,000 immediately. Note: You can not be able to start picking up the money until your Name is activated to the system. Immediately we receives the payment, we shall activate your name to enable you start receiving your payment immediately.

The Receivers Information For The $75 is as follows:

Receivers Name:...........Ebuka Anozie
City:............................Lagos
Text Question:............When?
Answer:....................Soon
Amount:...................$75

Send the MTCN Number:.................
Senders Name:.........................
Senders Address:......................

Note: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your information confidential till your Payment is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner.

Thank you for using Money Gram!
MoneyGram®Money International Transfer
Call: +(234)-8038577254

Thanks And Remain Blessed.

Mr. Iyke G. Henry
Director MoneyGram

Header:

Return-Path: <western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com>
From: Money Gram <western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com>
Subject: Payment Notification From Money Gram

+2348038577254 - the same phone number was previously reported in https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&start=40 & viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7128.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

moneygramtransfer511@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:19 pm

Email:

Dear Customer:

We have deposited the Check of your fund ($2.700,000 USD) through Money Gram department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Money Gram Director Dr. Kesh Ahmed via E-mail: moneygramtransfer511@gmail.com to release 1 digit reference number to you can pick up $5000 dollar He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.

The agreement with them is $5000 USD daily until the whole funds is transferred to you,Contact Money Gram director Dr.Kesh Ahmed send him your Full information such as receiver name address to avoid not releases the payment to wrong person release transfer Such as,

(1) Full name---------
(2) Mobile Number:--------------
(4) Country of origin:--------
(5) Home address:-------
(6) Sex:............
(7) Occupation-------------------
(8) A copy of your ID--------

Though,Mrs.Maria Moore has sent $5000 in your name today Reference Number 6269228* 1 digit is holding until you contacting Dr.Kesh Ahmed to released full Reference Number to you.

so contact Dr.Kesh Ahmed or you call him +234-8135257484 as soon as you receiver this email and tell him to give you the 1 digit Ref number,sender name and question/answer to pick the $5000 dollar Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund.

Best Regards

Mrs.Grace Ali
Ministry Of Finance Agent

+2348135257484 - the phone number used is also reported in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33031.

Header:

Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: moneygramtransfer511@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 21:56:23
Subject: CONTACT MONEY GRAM OFFICE
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Email:

Attn.

Good day, how are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have paid the fee for your Draft. And I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Mr. Ahmed Zafa the Director of the Eco Bank Plc, told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the $2,500,000.00 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) to cash payment to avoid losing these funds. However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $2,500,000.00 in cash was made with United Parcel Courier Service here in Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Mr. Ahmed Zafa the Director of the Eco Bank Plc here has to package the sum of $2,500,000.00 USD in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to register the Consignment with United Parcel Courier Service. Infact I thank God for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally and this is the tag number given to me (FCSCB77415).

As for our agreement with the United Parcel Courier Service they promised that your consignment will leave this Country this week, But the Director of the United Parcel Courier Service said that you have to pay the security keeping fee, which will cost you $75.00 USD, and also they need your contact information’s to enable them meet up with you immediately the Diplomat Agent arrived to your Country. Please write a letter of application to the given below address, and you should send the security keeping fee $75.00 to the United Parcel Courier Service to enable them proceed on your delivery immediately.

Mrs. Lillian Adams.
Email: unitedparel.info@gmail.com
Telephone: +234-8135257484

You should Send them your contact information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX. This is what they need from you.

1. YOUR FULL NAME.......................................
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS....................................
3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER...................
4. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE........................
5. A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE...............................

Please make sure you send this needed information’s to the Director General of United Parcel Courier Service Director, Mrs. Lillian Adams, with the address given to you.

Note. The United Parcel Courier Service doesn’t know the contents of the Box. It was registered as a BOX containing Africa cloths. They don't know it contains money. This is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don’t let them know that is money that is in that Box.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Yours
Mr. Chime Collins.

Header:

From: "Mr. Chime Collins" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 22:12:37
Message-ID: <CAJpTgLQ8ozmyNvahy2X_-ttD2BKjcsSbq-ReucqKP1sTHjWHzg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Contact UPS Courier Service For The Delivery Of Your Consignment Box

+2348135257484
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

The phone number and the Reply-To: officesett.info1@gmail.com email address were previously reported on our forum in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33031.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: officpost61@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:25 am

Email:

Attention: Fund Beneficiary.

Based on the instruction passed to this Money Gram department from the office of the Governor of the Central Nigeria, a total sum of USD$1,500,000.00 United States Dollars only Each, has been instructed to be paid to all the people that there funds transfer were stopped withheld or confiscated at the Ecowas office from any of the African Countries According to the explanations made, the Central Bank of the Country of Origin of your fund and the Government, have decided to take over the issue of your transfer, to save you from all wire transfer problems you where facing previously.

This is to help us check-mate all the Fraudulent activities going on here in West Africa at large. You shall be paid bit by bit until your total sum is completely received right from the Counter of any Money Gram closest to you. We have been asked to release to you the total of US$4000.00 in every Seven Hours (7hours) until the funds is completely paid, as that is the maximum limit we are legally allowed to pay in a particular transaction.

After the failure in the transfer of your fund through other means which may have been made impossible by the European, American or British high commission and other bodies, I was ordered from the office of the President and the Central Bank Of Nigeria to make your payment swiftly via this medium, you will be receiving $4000.00 USD every seven hours,till your payment is completed.

The only charge in receiving this payment is the cost of IMF sign and stamp fee as it was required by IMF.

The required fee should be sent through Money Gram. Upon the receipt of the $195 USD, your receivers name will be activated to enable you receive your first installment payment of $4000.00 immediately. Note: You can not be able to start picking up the money until your Name is activated to the system. Immediately we receives the payment, we shall activate your name to enable you start receiving your payments immediately.

The Receivers Information For The $195 is as follows:

Receivers Name:...........Chinedu Joseph Nafa
City:............................Lagos
Amount:...................$195

Send the MTCN Number:.................
Senders Name:.........................
Senders Address:......................

Note: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your information confidential till your Payment is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner.

Thank you for using Money Gram!
MoneyGram®Money International Transfer
Feel Free To Call: +234-8135257484

Thanks And Remain Blessed.

Mr. Iyke G. Henry
Director MoneyGram

Header:

Reply-To: officpost61@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:18:57
Message-ID: <CAJpTgLS=pB4bs7SAawmNFV_WwgieuPC6nFbzWuRg7_BjmSPU6Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notice From Money Gram
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.