Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stnalmie1@yahoo.com frm.k41@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stnalmie1@yahoo.com frm.k41@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:10 am

Dear friend,

Its me Stanley Amuchie, the Chief Financial Officer "General Manager" and the Head of Financial Control & Strategic Planning Group of Zenith Bank Plc. I have been doing everything humanly possible to make wealth, but it's very difficult to find trusted partner out there because most people want to benefit without caring how possible success can be confidently achieved in a DEAL. [ https:/ /relationshipscience.com/stanley-amuchie-p132482396 ]

Recently, i registered online domiciliary account in a foreign bank and loaded the sum of $120 Million US Dollars in the account, this conversation is for your earring alone because i leave in a wicked nation that some people cannot just mind their business. The $120 Million US Dollars was loaded into a domiciliary account in pretense of contract payment, i will give you the necessary details to access the funds and transfer it on installment into your bank account confidently.

I must protect my credibility as the current General Manager/Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Zenith Bank, hence you must be willing to handle this transaction confidently as genuine beneficiary; knowing-fully that $120 Million US Dollars cannot be handled cheaply like $120 Thousand US Dollars. You must maintain constant communication with me through my private email { stnalmie1@yahoo.com ] for confidential reasons because my official duties must not be jeopardized for whatever reason.

Regards,
Chief Stanley Amuchie
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
General Manager of Zenith Bank Plc.

Header:
Return-Path: <frm.k41@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic312.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017
Reply-To: Chief Stanley Amuchie <frm.k41@gmail.com>
Subject: Please acknowledge receipt asap.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frm.k41@gmail.com brwfran64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi,
Trust you are in good health? I work in banking sector and wish to handle crucial mutual benefit with you. Kindly respond to my below private email.

Regards,
Alam Maqsood
brwfran64@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <frm.k41@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic313.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 08:04:12
Reply-To: Alam Maqsood <brwfran64@gmail.com>
Subject: Hope to hear from you,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brwfran64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:55 pm

My name is Didier Marc Andre, the Western Union Analyst in Brussels. I bring to you a private business deal from my private email, requiring utmost confidentiality to actualize Retransmission (ARQ) success today.

Automatic repeat request (ARQ), is the resending of packets which have been either damaged or lost.. increasing numbers of unsuccessful transactions; most pending payments are unrealized willed funds, the initiator is late having nobody to redirect the transaction. My mission is to initiate Retransmission (ARQ) of €790,000 EUR in your name generating Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) for collections through Western Union offices near you.

Please respond at your earliest convenience with your full name, complete address, direct cell phone number for SMS and constant conversation, attach your valid identity card.

Didier Marc Andre P.
Chaussee De Wavre 66
Agence Dediee Western Union
Brussels, Brabant 1050
jbntt387@gmail.com
+32-460218659

Header:
Return-Path: <brwfran64@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic313.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 11:55:12
Reply-To: Didier Marc Andre <jbntt387@gmail.com>
Subject: I bring to you a private business deal - A.

Phone:
+32460218659
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Belgium
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@seimosmed.lt ddiermarcandre@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:10 pm

My name is Didier Marc Andre, the Western Union Analyst in Brussels. I bring to you a private business deal from my private email, requiring utmost confidentiality to actualize Retransmission (ARQ) success today.

Automatic repeat request (ARQ), is the resending of packets which have been either damaged or lost.. increasing numbers of unsuccessful transactions; most pending payments are unrealized willed funds, the initiator is late having nobody to redirect the transaction. My mission is to initiate Retransmission (ARQ) of Ђ790,000 EUR in your name generating Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) for collections through Western Union offices near you.

Please respond at your earliest convenience with your full name, complete address, direct cell phone number for SMS and constant conversation, attach your valid identity card.

Didier Marc Andre P.
Chaussee De Wavre 66
Agence Dediee Western Union
Brussels, Brabant 1050
ddiermarcandre@gmail.com
+32-460218659

Header:
Return-Path: <info@seimosmed.lt>
Received: from User ([27.72.144.172]) (authenticated user test@rost.pl) by officium.rost.pl (Kerio Connect 9.2.5 patch 3) with ESMTPA;
Reply-To: <ddiermarcandre@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Anticipating your positive update
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 21:17:04
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brwfran64@gmail.com leighahst@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:41 pm

The President CEO,

Dear Sir/Ma,
Hope you are healthy with your family members? My greetings and apologies for initiating this communication without knowing each other. I'M 33yrs single and living with my parents, every member of my family is alive and healthy. The fact that am still single doesn't mean that am looking for husband because I have a lover and we maybe getting married anytime soon. I contact you basically for business partnership and our meeting maybe essential to execute same business which cannot be revealed in this first message. I have exported crude oil and rich mineral resources products through international business associates and this conversation is basically/genuinely for hard working businessmen/women to triumph in the society.

Regards,
Ms Henrietta Emagwai
leighahst@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <postmaster@lasbrisascc.com>
Received: from User ([40.127.102.3]) by mail.lasbrisascc.com with MailEnable ESMTPA;
Thu, 1 Nov 2018
Reply-To: <brwfran64@gmail.com>
Subject: PARTNERSHIP ..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

leighahst@gmail.com hrgwmi1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Dear,

Hope you are healthy with your family members? I contact you genuinely for business partnership which full details will be provided upon receipt of your reply. I have exported crude oil and rich mineral products through international business associates and hope to establish mutual business relationship with you.

Regards,
Henrietta Emagwai
leighahst@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <simoni@gargonne.com>
Received: from User (Unknown [40.127.102.3]) by mail.gargonne.com with ESMTPA ;
Wed, 14 Nov 2018
Reply-To: <hrgwmi1@gmail.com>
Subject: Supply payment update

Orig IP: 40.127.102.3 | Orig ISP: Microsoft Corporation | City: Dublin | Country: Ireland
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hrgwmi1@gmail.com klfmq1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:47 pm

Hello,

As internationally certified agents we connect chains of businesses to desired business partners; securing good clubs for footballers, connecting loan seekers to desired lenders across the globe for MT103 direct loans & bank instruments for lease / purchase, and connecting adults to desired love partners in choice country enhancing memorable life time.

Karl Rudolf M.F
Globally Certified Agent/Broker
Email: klfmq1@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <brwfran64@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic312.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018
Reply-To: "Karl Rudolf M.F" <hrgwmi1@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR DESIRES IS OUR PRIORITY /REPLY FAST
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hrgwmi1@gmail.com chstwrds@protonmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:55 pm

Compliment of the season;

Please read this message consciously and confirm your interest to proceed with full force. The wealthiest aged woman normally distribute funds to charity managers yearly on the third week of December. She has filed the sum of eighteen million u.s dollars to charity managers outside Panama and I thought it wise to include your name, so you will receive two million u.s dollars as charity manager in your area while we share the funds. Please respond for more details because charity payments are smoothly executed through affiliate offices in receiver's areas within six hours of payment instruction.

Congrats,

Charles Steward Jr.,
Mercantil Bank of Panama
Humbolt Tower, Calle 53 Este, Panamá
Call. +507 282-5000 ext 011
Email. chstwrds@protonmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <dldpckr@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018
Reply-To: "Charles Steward Jr." <hrgwmi1@gmail.com>
Subject: Funds Availability, Respond For More Details.

Phone:
+5072825000
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Panama
City or exchange location Ciudad de Panamá
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless Panamá, S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brwfran64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:20 pm

Dear friend,

We have been discussing portfolio investments over the years without actualizing success, but I have achieved successes in portfolios that you couldn't handle. As the Group Chief Marketing Officer of Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad, I privately handle investment portfolios on behalf of aged/sick investors hereby financing profitable projects for maximum returns in best interest of the portfolio investor.

Notice; Project Portfolio Management is a senior leadership discipline that drives strategic execution and maximizes business value delivery through the selection, optimization, and oversight of project investments which align to business goals and strategies. Currently there's US$96,000,000.00 portfolio that would be invested into your projects provided you're sure of maximum return. You have been my friend over the years and this time we can achieve success without hitches because you won't incur any upfront to receive this lower portfolio because US$96,000,000.00 is the lowest portfolio I have invested over the years.

Please elaborate the projects you would like to invest this portfolio and the maximum returns, also reconfirm your complete details for bond endorsement and release of fund.

faithfully.

Mr. Giuseppe Taibi
Call +60 11-1722-5725
Group Chief Marketing Officer
Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
Private: gistaibi@gmail.com

Phone:
+601117225725
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* YTL Communications Sdn Bhd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brwfran64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:28 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for taking little time to read my dying request from Quảng Ngãi Hospital. My name is 'KIM TUYET PHAN THI' the chief financial officer of KMTuyet Petroleum. I lost my beloved husband in 2005 and battled family inheritance challenges while raising our only child. I have been physically/spiritually attacked despite my strong prayer life, I'm seriously dying as a result of breast cancer in both side. I have done everything humanly possible to live because of my only son who's still very young to face challenges in this wicked world, unfortunately I cannot help myself any longer because the breast cancer has gone from bad to worst.

My late husband was handling his petroleum investments with jealous family member unknowingly to him before he was poisoned. I plea your kind assistance with my last breath from the dept of my heart; please help my only son as fast as possible by receiving my savings and investing it wisely on his behalf, there is nothing left for my son except my secret savings because of family battle. I shall review the saving completely to you upon receipt of your assurance to grant my dying request, so that my gentle soul will rest in peace when I finally departed. Please reply only at ( agmeucci51@gmail.com ).

Sincerely,
Kim Tuyet Phan Thi
Quảng Ngãi Province,
South Central Coast region of Vietnam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.