Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

andrewgmccabe@fbigov-usa.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Attention: Fund Beneficiary FBI OFFICIAL PAYMENT RELEASE NOTICE!
Mr. Andrew Mccabe <andrewgmccabe@fbigov-usa.com> Today at 11:30
Reply-To: andrewgmccabe@fbigov-usa.com
Message body

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (DOJ)
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
INTERNATIONAL DEBT RECOVERY DIVISION
J.Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania
Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

FBI OFFICIAL PAYMENT RELEASE NOTICE!

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

How have you being doing, i hope fine? Haven't heard from you for a very
long time now, i write to officially inform you that the new Government of
United States under President Donald J. Trump administration with senior
diplomats and top officials of United Nations Organization and IMF
Authority has been working on how to make you receive your overdue
transfer fund from the foreign banks that held it from your receiving it
because of so many laws of international fund transfer charges involve for
international fund transfers. However, based on the campaign promises of
United States President Donald J. Trump, which he promised that if he win
and become U.S. President, he will help all beneficiaries negotiate with
the concerned country's authorities and banks held there fund for there
funds to be release to them.

And the good news here now for you is that i have been directed by the
office of the chief of staff to President Donald J. Trump to inform you
that President Donald J. Trump have concluded discussion with Nigeria
president where your fund is originated. President Donald J. Trump also
concluded talks with the country members of the senate, finance minister
and governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, all in a bid for them to
cancel all charges withholding your fund with them and release your long
overdue approved fund US$10.5 million to you. And they have all agreed to
release your fund to you. Thus i am directed to inform you about the good
news and also, you are required to contact the governor of the Central
Bank of Nigeria on the below contact information for him to commence work
on your fund transfer and release your fund to you in less than 72 hours.

Name: Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Position: Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Office Telephone: +2348138557931
Direct Telephone: +2348060945694
Email: godwinemefielle@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org

Finally, you are cautioned to stop every other email and telephone
communications with any other person(s) or Banks or Authorities whatsoever
in respect of receiving your fund because your fund have been withdrawed
back from all other banks and lodged with Central Bank of Nigeria pending
your contact to the governor specifically on the above listed contact
information of the governor to enable him commence work and transfer your
fund to you. And for your information, we the U.S. FBI Authority has been
authorized by United States President Donald J. Trump to monitor the
entire process of this payment transfer to you and ensure that the bank
release and transfer your fund to you without any occurrence of hindrance
or problem from any authority. Therefore, there is nothing for you to
worry about.

Yours In Service Andrew G. Mccabe
Acting Director U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
For Direct Calls or SMS Reach me on 202) 688-0888

The mission of the FBI is to uphold the law through the investigation of
violations of federal criminal law, to protect the lives of Citizens from
foreign intelligence and terrorist activities, and to provide leadership
and law enforcement assistance to federal, state, local, and
international agencies, while performing these responsibilities in a
manner that is responsive to the needs of the public and is faithful to
the Constitution of the United States and the world as a whole!!!

Phones:
+2348138557931
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

+2348060945694

+12026880888
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Dc
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

godwinemefielle@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Tinubu Square, Lagos Nigeria.
CBN/OGG/3452/ANC11FGN/2017
From the Desk of Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Attn: Dear Beneficiary

I am in receipt of your email and to answer your question about the fund you are directed to contact my office and claim. The US$10.5 Million is an ongoing United Nations compensation payment supported by United States Government Federal Bureau of Investigation Authority (FBI) to pay beneficiaries that for years have not received their UN compensation payment. Now you are among the beneficiaries we have been authorized by the United Nations authority to pay the sum of US$10.5 million.

However, we will be making the payment transfer to you through online bank transfer with an ATM card. This mean, that we will set up an online bank account here for you and credit your entire fund US$10.5 million into the online account and i will email you ll the online account access information that is USERNAME and PASSWORD for you to use login into th online account to confirm your total fund in the account and after that you will see directives that you should follow to be remitting funds in two hundred thousand dollars daily from the online account into any of your local designated bank account and i will as well send you an ATM card from here that is attach to the online account of your fund. You will also be using the Atm card to be making withdrawals of cash from any ATM machine as well as POS use and every other online transactions ATM card is uses for.

Also there are a fee charges associated to the payment transfer to you which you have to settle first before i will commence work here on your payment transfer and the fee is $600.00 only. It called fund transfer administration charges that covers for everything about the fund transfer including the legal approval documents of the fund in your name stating legally that you are the true beneficiary of the fund. And for your compliance to send the fee, i advice you use moneygram or western union money transfer with the below information of our payment receiving officer;

Receiver name: Blessing Oribo
Amount to send: $600.00 only.

After making the payment, email me the payment information receipt for our confirmation and receiving of the payment here, after, that i will complete official duties here and set up the online account, give you the access information. Everything will not exceed 48 hours from the time we receive the $600.00 from you. I look forward to your candid response and feel free to call me on any of the listed telephone numbers here.
Sincerely yours
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
New Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Office Telephone: +2348 13855 7931
Direct Telephone: +23480 6094 5694

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.103.44.1 with SMTP id s1csp487949vss;
Sat, 28 Oct 2017
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABhQp+RENSIbDd69nBs3fa45O+s6JC/DXKItSmI5kPbO6JkyWk7WySvnY/6xRpyMxc/0j0m7zFtM
X-Received: by 10.200.4.130 with SMTP id s2mr5219445qtg.338.1509187799434;
Sat, 28 Oct 2017
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1509187799; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=NAPcZAePsRdoAo3J32ISwMoqa49H6Vgk9LCjeX7I6y24zdb0jsGoZPy8pvpBvt9asF
fFDpafCiaKyXJnqe4acVFSQcS+QOtlv4/uMnBy6MjtUKjLrb1s64TihVR4Z+BY6uyqng
Jahkb2Us22jSIK0vi/R4W44xQmEEt6tRTsv5cVWbwbFIfLvIx8rwQHEVzghbtKW0+vS/
4uV675UtcGoRRCrocBlIr2qvlx4xtzB808f88np91EAK2nDKwrt1QW9OiaAga4BFy/6T
JFw4OHfaPXkE1O9QxPDQgX0iHeaGZLNSFDHOHKjx7S9GW38+JIL3h2RzRtqnEKDRsQwc
00qw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:message-id:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date
:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:dkim-signature
:arc-authentication-results;
bh=HIZAIIlLcFgaX2KSrFF0GtSenBXAvlhWCtBCub/oA8Y=;
b=kqXZeDrYCpGwCzqGrvtqRczOeu3M1GmqvcN6EmGxyj4DFV4N+dTvQdpF9R32zZdSAd
8Bt7e5itwiH84MgyA4aBzBW7pIFnKmwrhHCs9l3PZjccahlvGKUYSsu1UUqBu8fD+0GR
6CijRdrAXZSaMRJz5H1/PG3Lw4b3JypmxFcrqHzC2AWam1c8FQICPVqukW5sM4dUxWxr
Kd3uYuHBFAzc954w32OzDnjzvJs6xLvFjUWRfSDyJDFc/2uESTqDgK79yz1C8clyqdJ0
xfaWx5yoMaFsoNy/zrKgDckoSXdt3/T0T8xjNfZEGWirBXLhB1iWBILB7uTrEbwZXW+p
+Aew==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org header.s=default header.b=hT8fJ8i8;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning godwinemefielle@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org does not designate 185.201.16.6 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=godwinemefielle@cbnforeig ... edepts.org
Return-Path: <godwinemefielle@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org>
Received: from out1-6.antispamcloud.com (out1-6.antispamcloud.com. [185.201.16.6])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 11si2564373qts.306.2017.10.28.03.49.56
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sat, 28 Oct 2017
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning godwinemefielle@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org does not designate 185.201.16.6 as permitted sender) client-ip=185.201.16.6;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org header.s=default header.b=hT8fJ8i8;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning godwinemefielle@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org does not designate 185.201.16.6 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=godwinemefielle@cbnforeig ... edepts.org
Received: from [202.75.32.73] (helo=zeta.rocksoft.net) by mx16.antispamcloud.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <godwinemefielle@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org>) id 1e8OgZ-0004Ev-LQ for ; Sat, 28 Oct 2017
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cbnforeignremittancedepts.org; s=default; h=Message-ID:References: In-Reply-To:Subject:To:From:Date:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
bh=HIZAIIlLcFgaX2KSrFF0GtSenBXAvlhWCtBCub/oA8Y=; b=hT8fJ8i87twn0E2vGDfdpJ7M4 qs6yvorpDcpgGygzpTGyacCZpoqfHXqdvWpYQFxpZxoNyXdWWl3At9E7Z4uoumnmbxf6EL5TuEsix 7BjCYt4+jM2/5Jxm2RWSbKzPmQQTTcnmZerOvwBstNbEwgiA5P7hlqZwHEgyBTbqRBJqTtqPKSTvu VK9fDY//tmw/uohtthD9cvN6qSf8pXooFFYDcg1XQ9ip5ULIN0CC56sTKzGe+8w3s1kRS0i3PwKbq sho5wxla6t7sjVeNGHerubJj77pOWknXfdw4Y+K3dmsoiWK1CabGKYfT37nRH/6fcBmStHK7cYh+m lmk4hPXBw==;
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (port=38332 helo=cbnforeignremittancedepts.org) by zeta.rocksoft.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <godwinemefielle@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org>) id 1e8Ofn-0003GE-Da for ; Sat, 28 Oct 2017
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017
To: >
Subject: Re: Attn: Dear Beneficiary ,
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEB+k0mZEN9Z48Lpjk7UydXcAT=p0JbZm9r9v8W8p2eZqmA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CA+amEB+k0mZEN9Z48Lpjk7UydXcAT=p0JbZm9r9v8W8p2eZqmA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <11f71785ceb76f8a3b64906e9d6c5189@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org>
X-Sender: godwinemefielle@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.2.4
X-AuthUser: godwinemefielle@cbnforeignremittancedepts.org
X-Originating-IP: 202.75.32.73
X-SpamExperts-Domain: zeta.rocksoft.net
X-SpamExperts-Username: smtp
Authentication-Results: antispamcloud.com; auth=pass (login) smtp.auth=smtp@zeta.rocksoft.net
X-SpamExperts-Outgoing-Class: unsure
X-SpamExperts-Outgoing-Evidence: Combined (0.86)
X-Recommended-Action: accept
X-Filter-ID: EX5BVjFpneJeBchSMxfU5j6gvBRLpX9CnBIB6JMvf4oXv9krsgRhBn0ayn6qsUc7ry/NTY5LmbpH SPwWeFumXZ9Zrb4kJvwRGKx5B1b+xPxaoSykmj5HBaSinfKsRoWTWmuNA8WTybi1JN85FSnfKbm7 Zw4zfqRJ8ctQ1nyNeVPnA4LOqBT6ixNUzyS2/DPWTozMxzV8OYViFGjuL1Yk/jxYUny8O+uP+X/A 8t7bVJMJr/iXJ1cSEagOr+kZM7FBpfD/z2NyNomdiREfUcbDj/Ke8s8utGHT8Q5pJWi2MVr7Evam 8tYC7wyZQ4fzB8++CH+ZCF+q3JQmqrrANBqPG+1Qt/imEvFERqOm5cd54faIodC4Qy5bcd7EuFsY OoregpuI1E9Ue+nohLzZGKZz4NUlqE8AhENYspyWyez+84jfX8TdqEXkwxwMjsp2mNAphu7qpslo 4oxJesDdXzCgUiERbInMiTBIUBbQ/Dy6Ip4BPEN88oYmWFoBVlj80xTx+XlS2YAN1u8k0+q3s5R6 aip+xSq57VtBJPYM2Q3yYy+eFs+t/vaVbO87u0Xm93Ldi19RrC+aZ2kGLzuGaQszb5ROaPRBmTdJ D9NthGvvJ9tVYW+JU61zIq5X26/onhmeVgPnVJ/XVzeYFcmG/F6Ke3busEYbN8ZHbA2aDQoPs15P fL49dG8jfYgMnbX9e77JyrD7z+caOMiwEwxY5kR8cXLYM3A6BXfvel8OEFDbU52RckbGBDYd2ET3 0vplbsq2X7rls2zwLhfBUa2QMXSzROEULjlJhHqfx52AL8yK3KtSpyhDs4Expe/y72l9K+oGlOCB wlrZle8x711Nj+RGRmvDK3PKrieG7T6bf9hS7hQ0ltQ6lmnbMeh4PtO7vrYVSMPTUPgoGoEzoavL ACiX7DDH+SZ2La2u00C7fmxPCk8xL7hrJSk60SF3F6RYOYr2
X-Report-Abuse-To: spam@quarantine5.antispamcloud.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Your email response is good but i want to explain this to you. The bank accounts here that i am supposed to give to you to use send the money is government account and we don't give it out to pay in money for such small amount of money $600.00 you are sending. We only give out our government accounts to follow government for payments of about one million dollars and above.

Secondly, if you are to pay in the money for us into an bank account here, it will take days to be received here. and it will cost you bigger much fee charges because your bank will charge you for international bank transfer fee and tax and our own bank here also will charge you of about 20% of the total money you are sending so when you calculate it you will see that it is getting to a thousand dollars everything for you to send the required $600.00 here but if you use moneygram or western union money transfer, it will be safe and cheap and everything will go successfully smooth and fast for the money to be receive here within minutes you send it and the fee will not be more than $20 to send the $600.00.

If you have not used western union money transfer before, it is not hard to use, it is very very easy, all you need to do is to type there website on your computer http:/ /www.westernunion.com and if the website opens, then use your house address, city, and zip code to find any of western union office around you and go there ask them how you should send money to your business partner in Nigeria, it is just simple, they will give you there money transfer form which you will have to fill in your information like first name and last name and also write your receiver's first name Blessing and last name Oribo and write destination country LAGOS NIGERIA where the money is going to, after that you will give them the form with your identity ID and they will send the money for you here and give you receipt with MTCN numbers that you give to me for our payment receiving officer here BLESSING ORIBO to use receive the money here for me to start work conclude everything about your fund transfer here and transfer your fund to you. Call me on the phone any time if there is any other explanation you need from me about how you should send the money through western union or give me your telephone number for me to call you.

Moneygram and western union is the same, just type there websites in your computer to find out more about there services, it is easy and fast, yu can do it without stress don't fear. Just type this ww w.westernunion.com or ww w.moneygram.com Below here remains the information for you to use and make the payment via moneygram or western union

Receiver name: Blessing Oribo
Amount to send: $600.00 only.

Sincerely yours
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:14 am

Below here is our correspondence bank account. You are advice to go to your bank and make the $600.00 into this below bank account;

BANK NAME: SUNCOAST CREDIT UNION BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 4402 BEE RIDGE ROAD SARASOTA FLORIDA 34233 USA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1005000631XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 263182817
BENEFICIARY NAME: K. L.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: SARASOTA FLORIDA 34233 USA.

And remember that the amount you are to pay into the account is $600.00 only and after making the payment into the above bank account from your bank, i want you to email me the payment receipt for confirmation evidence of receiving the money and after that your US$10.5 million inheritance compensation fund will be release and transfer to you in less than 48 hours.

Sincerely yours
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:23 am

Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention:

Mr. Godwin Emefielle of the Central Bank of Nigeria where your US$10.5 million fund is with them, he have complained to me that you said that you want bank account to use pay in the $600.00 charges for your fund transfer because you complained bitterly that you can not send money through moneygram or western union. Therefore, i have given him this below bank account information for him to give to you for you to use pay in the money. So advice you use this below bank account information and send the fee today and send us payment slip for proof.

Yours In Service Andrew G. Mccabe

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.103.44.1 with SMTP id s1csp2526399vss;
Mon, 30 Oct 2017 )
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABhQp+QL4tOJ3Zmfd0JWHiSCZFKLN5hxfYEmO48S5uGXUfwrNw6CZT8dWK7rATgReiVuIcRdWy6l
X-Received: by 10.37.207.78 with SMTP id f75mr5595695ybg.508.1509370964841;
Mon, 30 Oct 2017
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1509370964; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=ng2BSZrr24hL76PVMkZ6YrNoXP4kl8uJGVF+otEVIQGAK/YQm2TbFNK18TEwbyzTkI
ASMBlwByQEXj96QN6OzFA1ojLe6181XqzkPzmb1P47gc4Ie7dNll1hSlW2Uj7SDghslt
e3sqsja2MGrFb30z3fFm9MUxSe3c8n4DaC4aGMfmhRHx8NCld6aSg2U6yT5SwVKLOSpU
H8Uoe/SjigyUe7Vydf4qUehCB/8UwDT5ZHIh+lHwduyqiHitFphPWGQBPtf2+qkRxHJy
8DzzqUzoIa2b21ETMbbDLsz6/aHFGuDuPc0bsNYeBjyo3yZ0oJs++EhlE+8Eu0A9j0oK
xPzA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:message-id:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date
:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:arc-authentication-results;
bh=IpWCYuvNscPzNPXV8/wffIDcWGMvSL7Oi5Nc5CaoasE=;
b=nZ3HPBr4GG/VFzdKnqe18LndDetyFEHzkkTJXh2iMMCwXGp5NatB5DzHT2HIQCgAfD
JMKlxVJayB1HJQMohx8hRm6FUKnHiiImKG+Q2k4vJCP5jBlHyxeDE2a6q2m4rKR2B/16
mmlJ5+yJL9ASKNfUjafW38qNPGwumufFTiZbHh2N9iKQrEAl5cKfdVDnBYJzx2ty4W+f
mDZOlkC0+BVXKg+8H/z3Qn1Cngjw7JIoScemdDcNsiJm0I+lcgrJC9aOL+7kVIlGbT+S
1wlMnX0dXAj0e9VS2X1ZqspZ/oa7eLPmbJIVE08lthXaJrtvzyiKalG03PH7iLtxZQYZ
zJ3w==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 46.165.232.174 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of andrewgmccabe@fbigov-usa.com) smtp.mailfrom=andrewgmccabe@fbigov-usa.com
Return-Path: <andrewgmccabe@fbigov-usa.com>
Received: from mx12-out4.antispamcloud.com (mx12-out4.antispamcloud.com. [46.165.232.174])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e5si2548994ywc.515.2017.10.30.06.42.44
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Mon, 30 Oct 2017
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 46.165.232.174 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of andrewgmccabe@fbigov-usa.com) client-ip=46.165.232.174;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 46.165.232.174 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of andrewgmccabe@fbigov-usa.com) smtp.mailfrom=andrewgmccabe@fbigov-usa.com
Received: from [202.75.32.73] (helo=zeta.rocksoft.net) by mx36.antispamcloud.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <andrewgmccabe@fbigov-usa.com>) id 1e9AKu-00059k-7s for ; Mon, 30 Oct 2017
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (port=49912 helo=www.fbigov-usa.com) by zeta.rocksoft.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <andrewgmccabe@fbigov-usa.com>) id 1e9AKo-0007xF-58 for ; Mon, 30 Oct 2017
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 202.75.32.73<br>Originating ISP: Tm-vads Dc Hosting<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Malaysia<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:18 pm

Here i the phone number: +14699521385, And below here is the complete bank information you are advice to go to your bank and make the $600.00 into this below bank account;

K. L. PHONE NUMBER: +1469952XXXX

And remember that the amount you are to pay into the account is $600.00 only and after making the payment into the above bank account from your bank, i want you to email me the payment receipt for confirmation evidence of receiving the money and after that your US$10.5 million inheritance compensation fund will be release and transfer to you in less than 48 hours.

Sincerely yours
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:24 pm

Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation and i believe that every information i have given to you will work very well for you to use make the $600.00 payment. Even the phone number you asked for is not necessary but just write down all the bank details on the bank transfer form and give to them to transfer the fund to you. What matters is the correct bank account numbers and beneficiary name and bank name. Anyway, i wish that everything will work out well for you to send the money let us conclude here and transfer your fund to you.

BANK ADDRESS: 4402 BEE RIDGE ROAD SARASOTA FLORIDA 34233 USA [2].

Sincerely yours
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Office Telephone: +2348 13855 7931 [3]
Direct Telephone: +23480 6094 5694 [4]
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:24 pm

I don't know the reason for the problem why the account can not accept the $600.00 payment but i know for sure that the account is very good as we has been using it to be receiving payments from clients. To avoid this kinds of delayed problems is why we prefer using moneygram or western union but you said NO. I will look for another account and give to you anyway.

However, to facilitate your fund transfer arrangement here,i want you to reconfirm your personal contact information to me as follows, this will make us to know how serious you are in this transaction;

1) Your full name:...................
2) Your full resident address with city and country:..............
3) Your direct contact telephone numbers:..........................
4) Your driver's license ID or International passport ID or any other government ID:..............

I seriously need all these information from you to use it and set up the online account here for you and activate it and give you all the access information for you to start making transfer from the online account into any of your designated bank account. I hope you knows how to operate online banking transfer? Anyway, below here remains the bank account details you should pay in the $600.00 fee into.

Sincerely yours
Mr. Godwin Emefiele

Below here is another bank account details you should go to your bank and ask them to transfer in the $600.00 for you into this below listed bank account details;

Bank name: First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
Bank Swift Code: FCMBNGLAXXXX
Account number: 3717564015
Bank Address: 17A Tinubu Street, Lagos Nigeria
Beneficiary name: Mrs. Grace Orji
Beneficiary Address: 23rd number 76 kado Housing Estate Abuja Nigeria
Beneficiary Telephone number: +2348 13855 79313 (+23481385579313)

However, meanwhile, i still want you to reconfirm your contact information to me as follows for me to use start work in setting up the online account for you here through which i will transfer your fund to you from;

1) Your full name
2) Your full resident address with city and Country
3) Your direct contact telephone numbers
4) Your driver's license ID or International passport ID or any other your government issued valid ID

I look forward to your candid response and have a blessed day.

Sincerely yours
Mr. Godwin Emefiele

Phone:
+23481385579313
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:28 pm

You said you will take this bank account information to your bank yesterday and send the money and now i have nit hear from you whether you send the money or not. What is the problem again, did your bank say that the transfer will not go through again but i know for sure that the account is good for you to transfer the money in there for us to receive here to release and transfer your fund to you. What is the problem i did not hear from you. This is one of the reasons why i ask you to give me your contact telephone number so that i can be calling you for easy and faster communications. I will be reporting this to the FBI t look into it.

Bank name: First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
Bank Swift Code: FCMBNGLAXXXX
Account number: 3717564015
Bank Address: 17A Tinubu Street, Lagos Nigeria
Beneficiary name: Mrs. Grace Orji
Beneficiary Address: 23rd number 76 kado Housing Estate Abuja Nigeria
Beneficiary Telephone number: +2348 13855 79313

Sincerely yours
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:52 am

Avenue,NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention:

I've heard from Mr. Godwin Emefielle, governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria where your US$10.5 million inheritance fund is presently, Mr. Godwin Emefielle said that you still have not send the $600.00 for the release transfer of your fund to you. I therefore, advice you to act fast and send the fee to him into the new bank account information Mr. Godwin Emefielle have given you and also kindly comply give your personal information to Mr. Godwin Emefielle to enable him use them and set up an online bank account for you in there bank and have it activated to give to you to start remitting your fund into your personal local account. I look forward to your cooperation as we want this transaction to be completed as quickly as possible while the FBI attention are placed on it.

i remain cordially yours In Service Andrew G. Mccabe

Phone:
+12026880888
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Dc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.