Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mai Kieu Lien

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mai Kieu Lien

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:13 pm

Attention
Sir,
Your have been delaying me to process the certificate, my time limit is almost exhausted, you should me haste to deposit the money through this account information below.

Here is another bank account information,

Name ::::::: Eli Widayati
Account No ::::: 761266274800
Bank ::::::: CIMB Niaga.
Branch :::::: CIMB JKT PS. Tanah abang.
Swift Code :::::: BNIDIDJA.
BA ::::: Perum Gorda kav3, Rt.008/005. Kel,Lubang Buaya. Kec, Cipayung. JakartaTimur.

Forward the receipt of the Payment for confirmation
Regards
Mr. Henry Brown
Express Security Service Company (ESSC).

Hello my dear
how are you doing today together with your health I hope fine.
Mine am not fine, the condition of my health is getting worst, please i want to know your updates with the diplomat.
have you send the money across to the diplomat let me know!!
please try all you could to send the money to the Diplomat for him to obtain the certificate and cross the Indonesia border to arrive successful to your country. please try your possible best to complete this project, even if it result that am no more alive, try to complete the project so that my heart will rest. am not strong enough to write mail.
am expecting your reply
thank.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatagent@tuta.io

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:27 am

Attention
Sir,
In regards to your mail, am waiting to receive the payment information, forward the transfer slip for confirmation of the payment,
Best Regards
Mr. Henry Brown
Express Security Service Company (ESSC).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kchantymelechos2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:44 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

How are you, pls did you get my email than let me know so i can tell you more about myself very well ok

Header:
Return-Path: <kchantymelechos2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:52:44
Subject: hi dear

kchanty Melechos
Attachments12:09 PM (4 hours ago)
to me
My Name is kchanty Melechos am from Indonesia but my husband is from Hanoi and we live in United Kingdom , I lost my husband on August 16, 2014 . meanwhile i have been struggling with cancer for long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few months more to live,

Before the death of my husband , he work a contract with the British government worth of 4.7 million Pounds , but death took him away before the money is sent to my bank account , my husband was a philanthropist before his death , he also encouraged me to help poor peoples , because since we got married we have not been able to have any child . because of the condition of my health i have sent two million Pounds to my home town ( Indonesia ) and have deposited 700,000.00 Pounds to the hospital for my medication ,

i will like to send the remaining two million Pounds to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in your country as instructed by my late husband since we did not have any children to inherit this money , Please do not discriminate on religion , race , ethnicity when handling this project . Try to reply me immediately for more information . May God bless you and your family ,

I wanted to give this money for the less privileged people in over there through you , Thank you for your attention to my situation and i pray that God will give you a good heart to handle this project with sincerity because i will not be there watching you for this project or know how you spend the money , but God will be there to see you , you should take 30% of the total money for your personal use and use the rest for charity work,

here are my pictures for you to see that my situation are not good for now and i need your attention my dear

thanks as i wait to read from you soon
with love kchanty Melechos

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Two more photos of the woman in a hospital not posted because of our photo posting guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:37 pm

Hello My dear,
thanks for your mail,According to the doctors and the result they gave me , i was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and it is gradually killing me, i can not even stand or walk on my own without the help of a doctor or anchorage and that is the main reason while i contacted you since i can not carry out the project on my own , please do not allow bad friends or family members to deceive you to use all the money for yourself because the consequences will be on you .
ADD PIC,

I want you to send me your personal data such as your full name , complete address ,direct phone number , picture of any of your ID card and tell me the kind of work you are working presently , I will contact my bank manager to know the best way to send the money to you in your country . Dear Please keep this very secret , do not tell anyone about this money until you receive and save the money , this is my address No. 43 Eamont Close, LE2 , Leicester United Kingdom ....

Please i Want you to send me your full details such as.

1: Your Full Name
2: Home Address
3: Your Direct Phone Number
4: You’re Profession
5: Your age
6: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card.

i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you read this mail with your above details needed okay

Two more photos of the woman in the hospital not posted per our posting guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:16 am

Hello Dear,
I have contacted my bank manager to know how to secure confidential and easiest way to transfer the money to your country , and the bank manager told me that if i transfer the money through Bank ( swift transfer ) that i have to face interrogation and examination of the British government because the do not allow such big amount to be transferred . the bank manager said that the easy and safe way to transfer such big money is through diplomatic agents ,

i have concluded to use this method ( using the services of diplomatic agents ) to bring the money to your country , i have contacted NATWEST SECURITY SERVICE COMPANY and by Gods grace they will finish everything by next tomorrow been Monday.

I want to tell you that I have completed the process of sending the money through NATWEST SECURITY SERVICE Courier delivery , the package has been awarded to a Diplomat completely sealed and labeled as luggage Diplomatic and the total money in the suitcase was 2,000,000.00£ { two Million Pounds } this is the code of the box (8629) it is only you that has the code , even the agent did not know this code number Alright ,

Please i Want you to send me

1: Your Full Name
2: Home Address
3: Your Direct Phone Number
4: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card.

thank you so much for everything you are doing,
My God will see you true

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:40 am

Hello Dear,
The diplomat has taken note of your details ,but the problem is that he don't know the exact amount to be paid for custom clearance in your country, but he will call you immediately he Landed so that you will speak with the custom officers, so you will know how to pay the clearance fee which you have to be paid in your local currency over there, once again....please do not tell anybody about this money until you received it in your house as the agent warns for their security reasons .

if you can be able to comply with the diplomat after arriving in your country than let me know and i will give him instruction to proceed in delivering this to you.

and i will let you know the date for his arrival for you to be ready to clear this from the customs, which is normal as your name need to appear in the documents as the rightful beneficiary of this fund.

Please i don't want to lose this fund to someone that is heartless someone that will use this fund only for his family, and not for the lees privilege even in my grave i will not forgive such person because i know that soon i will meet my God in heaven.

so tell me, if you will be able to comply with the diplomat after arriving in your country, then let me know so that i will give him instruction to proceed in delivering this to you to your country ok.

just pray for my soul to rest in peace. i'm in tears why writing this mail i have to stop here. and i wait for you to comply so i will give the diplomat go ahead Oder.

Thanks and remain Bless.

Dear attach copy of your ID when responding to my mail please.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:42 pm

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your mail, the Diplomat he will leave UK today and arrived in USA in A days time means on tomorrow morning , he will call you immediately he Landed so that you will speak with the custom officers so that you will know how to pay the clearance fee which you have to be paid in your local currency over there , to clear this from the customs, which is normal as your name need to appear in the documents as the rightful beneficiary of this fund.

Please i don't want to lose this fund to someone that is heartless someone that will use this fund only for his family, and not for the lees privilege even in my grave i will not forgive such person because i know that soon i will meet my God in heaven.

just pray for my soul to rest in peace. i'm in tears why writing this mail i have to stop here, and i wait for your update soon

Thanks and remain Bless.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Hello dear,
Please have you heard from the agent,
have he arrived there? I was worried because i have not heard from them , try to let me know immediately you hear from him and tried to make everything faster because I do not want them to delay him a lot at the airport , so that you will know how to pay the clearance fee which you have to be paid in your local currency over there , to clear this from the customs, which is normal as your name need to appear in the documents as the rightful beneficiary of this fund,
please always remember what I said never to tell anyone anything about this money until he arrives at your home address ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:16 pm

I receive an email from my bank manager that the diplomat has cancel his trip to your country till after the holidays.

i will give you an update when he will be coming next week.
remain bless and pray for me always.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:26 am

I received a massage from my bank manager that the diplomat has arrived in your country since morning, i was told that you are not picking your calls what happened please call the diplomat back and give me update how things is going.
have a nice day..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.