Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

GuidoVanSchilt@linuxmail.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

vvegwue@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:13 pm

From the desk of; Mrs. Snezhana Georgieva Boshova
Company Name: “BOSH HOLDING GROUP” JSC
Operative Address: № 16 ”Konstantin Irechek”Str., floor 7, ap.21,
Telephone: +359879332142

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm 'Mrs Snezhana G. Boshova' the Managing Director CEO of the aforementioned company; I have handled my company affairs successfully for three decades, I have been facing health challenges lately, it started last year and I was detained in the hospital for complete one month. Unfortunately my health challenges became invariable since April 2019, and doctors advised abstinence of stress to avoid complications.

I have raised the portfolio of my achievements which is totaling EUR 9,200,000 only, and now looking for competent hands to channel my portfolio for maximum returns. I hope to secure competent investor, or investment manager to channel my EUR 9,200,000 portfolio into lucrative businesses for reasonable income, because I have restrained from stress and cannot handle my company affairs any longer. I look forward to your kind reply believing in your competency.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Snezhana G. Boshova
CEO “BOSH HOLDING GROUP” JSC
COMPANY REG. №: 125537404
Address: № 16 ”Konstantin Irechek”Str., floor 7, ap.21,
Telephone: +359 879332142
E-mail private: mjff5601@yahoo.com

Phone: +359879332142
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Bulgaria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BTC Mobile EOOD (vivatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

samra.jagmandp@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:15 pm

After over a year:

Hello

I hope you are still alive in good health? Your pending delivery since last year has been officially settled, and you will confirm your consignment in your able hands within 24 hours upon receipt of your response with your new address and direct phone number.

Regards,
Dip Samra Jagmandeep.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

samra.jagmandp@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:36 pm

Your sealed box has been cleared and official protocols are settled, the sealed box containing your funds as confirmed via X-ray (high-energy electromagnetic radiation) will be released to your doorstep immediately you settle the demurrage and doorstep transport cost, which is totaling 850$ only. I shall provide you receiving information to transmit the cost, while the consignment delivered at your doorstep within 3 hours of sending the demurrage and doorstep transport cost today.

Congrats.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

samra.jagmandp@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:22 am

Below is the receiving account;

Bank name JP Morgan Chase
ABA,Routing# 021000021
Account name Edward J.
Credit account number 70062XXXX
Further Credit to:
Account name Edward L. L. Trust
Account number 840-267XXXX

I await transfer slip to settle your consignment demurrage and deliver the box at your doorstep within 2-hours of receiving the cost from you this morning.

Regards,
Dip. Samra
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

samra.jagmandp@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:36 pm

Please read this message very carefully and confirm your readiness to benefit immensely while handling it. You will receive charitable funds from aged woman, she’s 97 years old, her late husband was a Cambodian billionaire, and their only child is late. She told me in confidence that her late husband has 2,355 BTC which is approximately $94,200,000.00 USD, and it’s managed by her late husband’s vendor.

Her desire is to distribute the funds to less privileges across the globe, knowingly that many people are living in abject poverty. She has been patriotic in the past, and desires to have her family’s left behind distributed accordingly. I spoke with the vendor, she also informed the vendor that I (her medical doctor), will provide someone that will distribute the funds according to her family’s last wish.

I hope you understand, and you will handle it accordingly. Meanwhile, you will make positive impacts in the lives of your families, and friends with part of the funds. Take note of the methods of payment, the vendor can give you certified bank draft of $94.2M, he can credit the funds to your crypto wallet, and he can transfer the funds to your bank account intact. I shall link you to the vendor after receiving your complete information and valid identity, .

Dr Ricardo J. Salvador, M.D.
Medical Consultant, Surgeon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.