Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

boainternationalofi@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:05 am

U.S. FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
ADDRESS: 33 LIBERTY STREET,
NEW YORK, NY 10038
Telephone/+1914-361-9153

16/10/2017

Attention:

This is to inform you that today been 16th of October, 2017 we have received instruction from Mr. Christopher A. Wray FBI Director of federal bureau of investigation WASHINGTON, D.C contain Us$10.5million your contract/inheritance payment which has not issued to you from the central bank of Nigeria (CBN)

However, we have been instructed to make sure that the outstanding part payment which is set and ready to be paid to all the beneficiaries and inheritors is made to them completely from the federal governments of Nigerian. My dear, I want to inform you that we have be taking over this transaction in our custody to make sure that you receiver your fund from the office the presidency of federal republic of Nigerian.

The most importantly is that i want to secure the successful conclusion of this transaction. So Dear, i suggest you have to choose from the bellow options so as to enable us serve you better without any problem again or any more delay.

1. Do you want to accept to have your fund by cash delivery through diplomatic means of transfer agent down to your home door step?

2. Do you want the fund through ATM MasterCard delivery by a courier services company at your home address?

3. Do you want to receiver your fund by bank to bank transfer into your bank account which you will providing the followings details below:

(1)your full name and address.
(2)your confidential tel, cell and fax.
(3)your bank name and address.
(4)your a/c name and a/c numbers.
(5)Your swift code / routing numbers.
(6) Your age and current occupation:
(7) you’re i.d card copy:

Please note that any of the above option will be highly accepted by this department and we must as well see to the successful conclusion of this matter on any of your choice.

Be informed that transfer will be made to your bank account within 48 hours of our confirmation of these details without any further delay.

Thanks for understand and cooperation while we looking forward to serving you with the best of our service.

Thanks for your co-operation.

I WANT YOU TO URGENTLY CALL ME WITH THIS MY PRIVATE NUMBER: +1914-361-9153.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, CO-OPERATION AND CONTINUED PATRONAGE.

SINCERELY YOURS,

Mrs. Janet Yellen
Director Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Header;
Return-Path: <boainternationalofi@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: PAYMENT CENTER CREDIT <boainternationalofi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017
Subject: U.S. FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

Phone;
+19143619153
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, NY
Original network provider* Cablevision Lightpath, Inc. - Ny

Phone number is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36217&p=163314#p163314
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:15 pm

Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
http:/ /www.federalreserve.gov
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in Washington D.C.
NEW YORK, NY 10038
Telephone/+1914-361-9153

17/10/2017

ATTENTION:

This is to notify you that we have received and acknowledged the receipt of the letter which we have informed the transfer Fund Department as regard your wire transfer of (US$10, 5000, 000, 00) in our payment Federal Reserve Bank and we have also concluded all the arrangement as regard the immediate opening of a company account transfer in your name with sum of $650 USD dollars before your wire transfer will be commerce immediate.

Be informing that the said company account will be open to your name before the transfer of your fund will be done within next 48housr so that the International Monetary Fund and Internal Revenue Service in our country will not examine the fund; be inform that immediately the company account will open immediate this fee is ready without any further delay.

So you should from now henceforth stop every communications you have with any other office or emails in order not to put yourself into trouble. We have been after those guys who present themselves as top officials of the Bank and Government workers when they are idiots and imposters we will stop at nothing in making sure every one of them are brought to book to face the law of the land.

we apologies for what happened to you before in hands of scammer we have received approval from the IMF office to carry on your payment came late and we can’t do anything without the approval and getting the company Account opening of your US$ 10,500,000.00 deposit into your bank account We here advice to follow the instruction on this letter for you to received your fund before 48hours once you have a company account hear in united states.

Note that your fund is protected by a hardcover insurance policy (courtesy us insurance companies) which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been transfer to your account. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the fund and hence it must be provided by you before your fund will transfer to your banking account.

In view of this development, it is our pleasure to guarantee and assure you of the immediate transfer of your fund as soon as you meet up with this request by the transfer department. I want you to know that we are solidly behind you and will do just our best to ensure that nothing goes wrong again. You can be assured of this promise.

Kindly treat this matter so urgently and respond back after making the payment and reconfirm to my office the below information Beneficiary Personal information.

COPY OF IDENTIFICATION OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.........................................

important information please you have to keep this transaction confidential until you receive your funds as soon as you open the company account also you know very well there is enemy of progress please keep it secret don't let anybody to know about this transfer okay. meanwhile as soon as your receive your fund i will be expecting invitation letter from you so that i will be there in united state for the celebration with you and your family and your friend. On behalf of the Entire Executive Staffs of this bank, accept our Congratulatory message.

In view of the above, i will appreciate your prompt response on this matter and due to the urgent of this matter; i want you to always call me on this private and more convenient number as soon as you receive this message on my direct telephone number +1914-361-9153

On behalf of the Entire Executive Staffs of this Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, accept our Congratulatory message.

SINCERELY YOURS,

Mrs. Janet Yellen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

www.f.b.i.ogr20@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:47 pm

FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C. FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
Dated: 10/19/2017.

ATTENTION:

This is to bring to your notice that we the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) have been contacted by the office of the presidency united nations office to commence work through our intelligence monitoring network to monitor the transaction on your name which was deposited with the Director Federal Reserve Bank of New York on the hands of Mrs. Janet Yellen.

we have been instructed to make sure that the outstanding part payment which is set and not ready to be confirm to the beneficiaries and inheritors on they account completely through Bank to bank transfer. Sequel to this development, your information appeared as one of the contractors in our record to receive their part payment.

Therefore, we the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington dc in conjunction with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank have screamed and found out that the transaction you have with the Mrs. Janet Yellen of Federal Reserve Bank is nothing but legal. You have the lawful right to claim your part payment .we advice you to go ahead and deal with Mrs. Janet Yellen, for we are monitoring all their services with the UN departments. You should strictly follow the procedures of this department because as a department, they have their own legal procedures which we have examined and confirmed legal. In respect to this, follow their instruction while you keep us updated for more details.

We have investigated and confirmed that Mrs. Janet Yellen, is the only woman approved by the Federal Reserve Bank to do the job and whatever he says stands. My dear, i want you to be rest assured that your interest is highly protected by us.

So you should from now henceforth stop every communications you have with any people using my name as FBI director with this code(912) avoid put yourself into trouble. We have been after this people who present themselves as top officials of the F.B.I. So we will stop at nothing in making sure every one of them are brought to book to face the law of the land.

Below are the contacts details of the paying person to whom you will be contact about your last processing of your fund as soon as possible:

Contact person: Mrs. Janet Yellen
Federal Reserve Bank
Telephone (+1914-361-9153)
Email: boainternationalofi@gmail.com

Finally, you are advised to only contact and work with the above named person on his email:

The debt settlement commission has been mandated to issue out your payments for this fiscal year 2017. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) who claim that to be established agents using it to defraud innocent people worldwide. This is to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

Do Get Back To Me With Your Response On This Matter As We Will Highly Appreciate Your View Towards Our Effort To Wipe Out Crime In The Face Of The World

Thanks for listening to our advice.

RESPOND IS NEEDED AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.

Faithfully Yours

APPROVED
Christopher A. Wray
FBI Director
CC: Federal Bureau of Investigation
CC: National Central Bureau of Interpol
Chris Wray official photo.jpg

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING,
IF YOU WISH TO VISIT OUR OFFICE.

Respectfully,
Christopher A. Wray, III
DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
http:/ /www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.html

Header;

Return-Path: <www.f.b.i.ogr20@outlook.com>
Received: from SN1PR10MB0510.namprd10.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.103.146]) by SN1PR10MB0510.namprd10.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.103.146]) with mapi id 15.20.0077.020;
Thu, 19 Oct 2017
From: "FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION MR .ROBERT S. MUELLER" <www.f.b.i.ogr20@outlook.com>
Subject: ORDER FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION(FBI)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:12 am

NEW YORK, NY 10038
Telephone/+1914-361-9153

20/10/2017

ATTENTION:

This is to notify you that we have received and acknowledged the receipt of the letter which we have informed the transfer Fund Department as regard your wire transfer of (US$10, 5000, 000, 00) in our payment Federal Reserve Bank and we have also concluded all the arrangement as regard the immediate opening of a company account transfer in your name with sum of $650 USD dollars before your wire transfer will be commerce immediate.

Be informing that the said company account will be open to your name before the transfer of your fund will be done within next 48housr so that the International Monetary Fund and Internal Revenue Service in our country will not examine the fund; be inform that immediately the company account will open immediate this fee is ready without any further delay.

So you should from now henceforth stop every communications you have with any other office or emails in order not to put yourself into trouble. We have been after those guys who present themselves as top officials of the Bank and Government workers when they are idiots and imposters we will stop at nothing in making sure every one of them are brought to book to face the law of the land.

we apologies for what happened to you before in hands of scammer we have received approval from the IMF office to carry on your payment came late and we can’t do anything without the approval and getting the company Account opening of your US$ 10,500,000.00 deposit into your bank account We here advice to follow the instruction on this letter for you to received your fund before 48hours once you have a company account hear in united states.

Note that your fund is protected by a hardcover insurance policy (courtesy us insurance companies) which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been transfer to your account. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the fund and hence it must be provided by you before your fund will transfer to your banking account.

In view of this development, it is our pleasure to guarantee and assure you of the immediate transfer of your fund as soon as you meet up with this request by the transfer department. I want you to know that we are solidly behind you and will do just our best to ensure that nothing goes wrong again. You can be assured of this promise.

Kindly treat this matter so urgently and respond back after making the payment and reconfirm to my office the below information Beneficiary Personal information.

COPY OF IDENTIFICATION OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.........................................

important information please you have to keep this transaction confidential until you receive your funds as soon as you open the company account also you know very well there is enemy of progress please keep it secret don't let anybody to know about this transfer okay. meanwhile as soon as your receive your fund i will be expecting invitation letter from you so that i will be there in united state for the celebration with you and your family and your friend. On behalf of the Entire Executive Staffs of this bank, accept our Congratulatory message.

In view of the above, i will appreciate your prompt response on this matter and due to the urgent of this matter; i want you to always call me on this private and more convenient number as soon as you receive this message on my direct telephone number +1914-361-9153

On behalf of the Entire Executive Staffs of this Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, accept our Congratulatory message.

SINCERELY YOURS,

Mrs. Janet Yellen

Today23.PNG
Today23.PNG (131.67 KiB) Viewed 6063 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:29 pm

NEW YORK, NY 10038
Telephone/+1914-361-9153

23/10/2017

Attention:

Thanks for your mail and you’re updated. My dear, I must appreciate your constant response over this issue and for the fact that you have made yourself very clear here but the truth still remains that such as your request is very much against the ethics of the Bank.

However, It is a must to open a company account before the transfer of your fund will be commerce to avoid be stop by international monetary fund. I have also explained to you that once this company account is opened in your name, your fund will be activated deposited immediate to your account without anybody asking you for a cent. It is confirmed that you will never be asked to pay any other fee as soon as you send the $650 for account opening. Just trust me I promise that you will never regret it.

It was after then that the managements of Federal Reserve Bank any amount above $500,000 00 dollars must have a company account before the transfer department commerce immediate transfer of your fund. I wish to allow you some time to think about it and if you feel that spending just $650 to get your card that contains your $10.5Million USD does not worth it, I will be ok with that.

I therefore want to plead with you to try and talk to some people and let them give you this money so that in less than two banking days, you will be able to pay them back with interest if they want. I will be waiting for your immediate response and please make sure something good comes up.

So I advice you on Guarantee to try and see where you can get the $650 even if it calls for borrowing it, I lay down my life for this truth that your fund will be transferred to you without any further delay.

This is a promise I must keep to it. In view of this, I suggest you try and raise the money and let me know in order to you the payment details on how to send the fee. Once again, I give you my word that nothing shall stand against the final transfer of your fund as soon as you send the money.

On this note, i would appreciate it if you can SMS me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+1914-361-9153.

SINCERELY YOURS,

Mrs. Janet Yellen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:41 pm

NEW YORK, NY 10038
Telephone/+1914-361-9153

23/10/2017

Attention:

This is based on your email saying you didn’t have a passport but you can send us a picture of your photo and as it is now, i have inform the transfer department of Federal Reserve Bank that the money for your account opening will be ready tomorrow afternoon which they almost conclude every plans for the immediate transfer of your fund to take place once we confirm the payment $650 on this transaction.

However, with all our arrangements with the managements of Federal Reserve Board that the money will be sending to our protocol officer in Florida whose details outlined bellow in order to have the issue of your fund.

Transfer To:-

You are to send the money through western union transfer or money gram with the name of our protocol officer whose details outlined below.

Receiver’s Name: Mae Fowler
Receiver’s Address: Jacksonville Florida USA.
Amount to send: US$650

As soon as the payment is made send me the MTCN numbers please send to us the below details:

Sender’s Name:
Sender’s Address:

Kindly treat this matter so urgently and respond back after making the payment and reconfirm to my office your Personal information.

i would appreciate it if you can SMS me as soon as you make the receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+1914-361-9153.

SINCERELY YOURS,

Mrs. Janet Yellen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:06 pm

NEW YORK, NY 10038
Telephone/+1914-361-9153

25/10/2017

Attention:

This is based on your requested as regard sending the $650 fee today through bank transfer and as it is now, we have almost concluded plans for the immediate opening of your account to take place once we confirm the receipt of the money from our protocol officer.

In view of this fact, we wish to urge you to kindly do so as soon as you receive this mail SMS me with the payment details and for immediate action towards the opening of your account. I will as well give you all the necessary directives as soon as we conclude with the company account opening.

However, i want to you understand that i have inform the protocol officer that the money will be ready before today afternoon and they as well put everything in place for the immediate transfer of your fund within 48housr. Just trust me i promise that you will never regret it.

You are to send the $650 via cash deposit as you requested to the name of protocol officer who’s details outlined bellow.

Account Names: J. F. M.
Bank Name: Compass Bank
Routing Number: 063013924
Account#: 673788XXXX
swife code: CPASUS44
Bank Address:15 south 20th street Birmingham,Al 35233

I will believe that everything will work as planed in order to ensure the final transfer of your fund. I will only hope and pray that everything goes as expected in order to have a successful conclusion of this transaction. I await your response with the payment details as soon as problem.

I have done all the research and i am 100% sure that once you send the money, the company account will be concluded. On this note, i would appreciate it if you can call me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+1914-361-9153.

SINCERELY YOURS,

Mrs. Janet Yellen

FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C. FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
Dated: 126/10/2017.

ATTENTION:

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING,
IF YOU WISH TO VISIT OUR OFFICE.

Respectfully,
Christopher A. Wray
DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
http:/ /www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.html

we wish to inform you that we have investigation‏ the transaction your having with Mrs. Janet Yellen Director Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the only woman approved by the world bank to do this job because of your pass business you having with those imposter all over the world.

Meanwhile, you should try as much as possible to work freely with Mrs. Janet Yellen which has be confirmed very well in this office so as to have your fund transfer of your fund into your account without further delays. In fact we have investigated the required fee of $650 for your account opening.

So in respect to this development, you can give me this time of trust and make sure you comply only with Mrs. Janet Yellen Director Federal Reserve Bank of New York in order to ensure the quick and final transfer of your fund .

So my dear, it is our pleasure to guarantee and assure you of the immediate Release of your fund as soon as you meet up with the bank requirements, I want you to know that we are solidly behind you and will do just our best to ensure that nothing goes wrong again in your life. You can be assured of this promise from once you comply this time.

Remember that you don’t have any more time again you need to take a fast decision now by this order. So I advice you on Guarantee to try and see where you can get the money and send it to him before end of today i am given you my word and it must surely come to pass this time.

Finally, you are advised to only contact and work with the above named person.

Name: Mrs. Janet Yellen
Director Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Telephone (+1914-361-9153)
Email address: boainternationalofi@gmail.com

Do get back to me with your response on this matter as we will highly appreciate your view towards our effort to wipe out crime in the face of the world.

Thanks for listening to our advice.

RESPOND IS NEEDED AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.

Faithfully Yours

APPROVED
Christopher A. Wray
FBI Director
CC: Federal Bureau of Investigation
CC: National Central Bureau of Interpol
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:32 pm

NEW YORK, NY 10038
Telephone/+1914-361-9153

27/10/2017

Attention:

This is to know why you have refused to send me the payment information as you promise to do today. I have not heard from you I therefore want to know what the matter is.

You are to send the $650 via cash deposit as you requested to the name of protocol officer who’s details outlined bellow.

swife code: CPASUS44
Bank Address:15 south 20th street Birmingham,Al 35233

I will believe that everything will work as planed in order to ensure the final transfer of your fund. I will only hope and pray that everything goes as expected in order to have a successful conclusion of this transaction. I await your response with the payment details as soon as problem.

I have done all the research and i am 100% sure that once you send the money, the company account will be concluded. On this note, i would appreciate it if you can call me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+1914-361-9153.

SINCERELY YOURS,

Mrs. Janet Yellen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:05 pm

NEW YORK, NY 10038
Telephone/+1914-361-9153

30/10/2017

Attention:

This is based on your promise today been Monday for the account opening deposit fee and as it is now, we have almost concluded plans for the immediate opening of your account to take place once we confirm the receipt of the money from our protocol officer .

In view of this fact, we wish to urge you to kindly do so as soon as you receive this mail with the payment details and for immediate action towards the transfer of your fund to your account. I will as well give you all the necessary directives as soon as it is on its way to your account.

However, i want to you understand that i have inform the protocol officer that the money will be ready before today afternoon and they as well put everything in place for the immediate transfer of your funds within 48housr. Just trust me i promise that you will never regret it.

You are to send the $650 through bank to bank deposits as you requested to the name of protocol officer whose details outlined bellow.

Swift code: CPASUS44
Bank Address: 15 south 20th street Birmingham,Al 35233

I have done all the research and i am 100% sure that once you send the money, the delivery of your fund will be concluded.. On this note, i would appreciate it if you can call me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+1914-361-9153.

SINCERELY YOURS,

Mrs. Janet Yellen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:59 pm

NEW YORK, NY 10038
Telephone/+1914-361-9153

31/10/2017

Attention:

This is to inform you that we are not going to be held responsible should you lose the transfer of your inheritance fund valued US$10.5million as a result of this your unable Daley. Why are you delaying in going to bank to make a deposits or can you send through Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart with same name if you will able to send the money by cash deposits. I will not be held responsible should anything happen to this transaction for not paying the account opening fee in order to have a successful transfer of your fund.

Bank Name: BBVA Compass Bank
Account Names: M. F.
Account Number: 673788XXXX
Swift code: CPASUS44
Bank Address: 15 south 20th street Birmingham,Al 35233

I want you to go bank and make the deposit that is the best way or send it by western union or money gram and Wal-Mart in order to ensure the final transfer of your fund. I will only hope and pray that everything goes as expected in order to have a successful conclusion of this transaction. I await your response with the payment details as soon as problem.

On this note, i would appreciate it if you can call me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+1914-361-9153.

SINCERELY YOURS,

Mrs. Janet Yellen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.