Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

boainternationalofi@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: boainternationalofi@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:47 am

Using the same phone number:

FEDERAL RESERVE BORDER PROTECTION
DEFERRED INSPECTIONS UNIT
AMERICAN
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK,

Contract fund credit from bank federal reserve board
Please we do apologize for the little delay.

Attention: Valued Fund Beneficiary,

This is officially to notify you personally that we received a credit instruction from the Federal Government of Nigeria and Central Bank of Nigeria to credit your account with your full inheritance fund valued US$10.5million from the Nigerian Foreign Reserve Account with paying Bank of America New York.

However, what we require from you is your full Contact and Banking details where you want your fund to be transferred.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone:
Your Mobile:
YourFax No.:
Yor Email:

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Raouting Number:
Swift Code:
Account Name:

To this effect, Be informed that transfer will commence immediately to your Bank Account Details as soon as we hear from you with your Contact and Baking Details.

Oncemore, Federal Reserve Bank New York will not hesitate to credit your Bank Account within 24hours in accordance with Fund Release Order Regulations.

Your immediate response is highly imperative to enable us commence transfer.

We look forward to serving you better.

Congratulation in advance

Thanks and God Bless You.

Best regards,

Mrs. Janet Yellen

Director Federal Reserve Bank of New York,
Leadership Bank Federal Reserve Board helps build strong communities by creating opportunities for people — including customers, shareholders and associates — to fulfill their dreams

Header:
Return-Path: <internationalofire@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: PAYMENT CENTER DEPARTMENT <internationalofire@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017
Subject: Fund Beneficiary

U.S. FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
ADDRESS: 33 LIBERTY STREET,
NEW YORK, NY 10038
TELL. +1914-361-9153
29/11/2017

Attention:

This is to notify you that we have received and acknowledged the receipt of the letter which we have informed the transfer Fund Department as regard your wire transfer of (US$10, 5000, 000, 00) in our payment center of our bank and we have also concluded all the arrangement as regard the immediate wire transfer of your fund into your bank immediate we received the transfer requirements.

important information that all is set for the transfer of your funds to your bank account. We will not fail to inform you that it will be of great importance for you to obtain the following clearance documents to avoid any trouble with the International Financial Security Authorities while transferring your funds.

1. Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
2. Anti-Terrorist Clearance (ATC)

These documents are very vital for a successful funds transfer to your bank account without hitches. These clearance documents can only cost you $360 for obtained from the office of the security departments, Special Fraud Unit.

Finally, this is very urgent and important were are waiting to hear from you today, Bear in mind that the transfer will take place immediately the documents is received to avoid any immediate STOP ORDER from the United Nation office.

As soon as you obtain these documents, we shall discharge our duties on schedule immediately.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, CO-OPERATION AND CONTINUED PATRONAGE.

SINCERELY YOURS,

Mrs. Janet Yellen
Director Federal Reserve Bank of New York
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

internationalofire@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 am

Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
ww w.federalreserve.gov
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in Washington D.C.
NEW YORK, NY 10038
TELL. +1914-361-9153
05/12/2017

Attention: ,

This is to inform you that we are not going to be held responsible should you lose the transfer of your inheritance fund valued US$10.5million as a result of this your unable Daley. Because the Federal Republic of Nigeria are requesting your inheritance fund back to Foreign Reserve Account before end of this week.

My dear, i already told you that i have gone into investigation and have found out that this is a due process that must be observed in order to ensure a smooth and successful transfer of your fund without being intercepted United States governments.

I want you to try and see how you can get $360 for the transfer coverage documents even if call for borrowing so that within next 48 hours you have your fund will be transferred into your account without anybody asking you for any additional money. I am a woman of god and I want to help you out in this transaction once you believe and trusted me I suggest you try and raise the money and let me know immediate for your payment information So that before this weekend you will be able to have your fund deposited into your account immediate.

In view of this fact, I would want you to try as hard as possible to come up with that $360 I have try to make sure you received your fund as soon as possible before going for holidays to come. So dear I want the best for you and I swear with my life that to do everything possible to make sure that we have a finally and successful conclusion of this transaction.

i am a child of god and i so much believe nothing will make to cheating people. so you have the right to decide and whatever be your decision should and will be respected. Finally on this issue, so you should not allow that to worry you as we have everything in place for the immediate and direct transfer of your fund within 48hours once you comply with transfer requirements.

Finally, I will only hope and pray that everything goes as expected in order to have a successful conclusion of this transaction. I wait for your response with the good news. Just trust me i promise that you will never regret it. i have done all the research and i am 100% sure that once you $360, can be send better today and tomorrow your fund will be transferred without any delay.

looking forward to hear good news from you as soon as possible, also i wish you good luck long life and prosperity..

On this note, i would appreciate it if you can SMS me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+1914-361-9153..

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, CO-OPERATION AND CONTINUED PATRONAGE.

SINCERELY YOURS,

Mrs. Janet Yellen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

www.f.b.i.ogr20@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:30 am

FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C. FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
Dated: 07/06/2018.

ATTENTION:

This is to bring to your notice that we the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) have been contacted by the office of the presidency united nations office to commence work through our intelligence monitoring network to monitor the transaction on your name which was deposited with Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) .

We have been instructed to make sure that the outstanding part payment which is set and not ready to be confirm to the beneficiaries and inheritors on they account completely through wire transfer . Sequel to this development, your information appeared as one of the contractors in our record to receive their part payment.

Therefore, we the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington dc in conjunction with the United States Governments have screamed and found out that the transaction you have with the Mr. Godwin emefiele Executive Governor Central ,Bank Of Nigeria CBN is nothing but legal. You have the lawful right to claim your part payment .we advice you to go ahead and deal with Mr. Godwin emefiele in order to have your fund delivery or transfer into your account or home address before the end of this week, for we are monitoring all their services with the UN departments. You should strictly follow the procedures of this department because as a department, they have their own legal procedures which we have examined and confirmed legal. In respect to this, follow their instruction while you keep us updated for more details.

We have investigated and confirmed that Mr. Godwin emefiele, is the only man approved by the Federal governments of Nigeria and federal bureau of investigation to do the job and whatever he says stands. My dear, i want you to be rest assured that your interest is highly protected by us.

So you should from now henceforth stop every communications you have with any people using my name as FBI director with this code(912) avoid put yourself into trouble. We have been after this people who present themselves as top officials of the F.B.I. So we will stop at nothing in making sure every one of them are brought to book to face the law of the land.

Meanwhile, you should try as much as possible to work freely with Executive Governor of Central Bank CBN Mr. Godwin emefiele so as to have your fund deposited in to your bank account as soon as you get the requirements without further delays. In fact we have investigated that this is the only money that was required from you to pay in order to have your fund.

In view of this development, it is our pleasure to guarantee and assure you of the immediate transfer to take place as soon as you meet up with this request by bank of America because delay. I want you to know that we are solidly behind you and will do just our best to ensure that nothing goes wrong again. You can be assured of this promise.

So go ahead and comply with their request on how to get the final documents to them in order to commerce the deposit of your fund immediate. Finally do not work or respond to any other email if not only from Mr. Godwin emefiele

Finally, you are advised to only contact and work with the above named person.

Name: Mr. Godwin emefiele
Executive Governor Central ,Bank Of Nigeria CBN
Telephone (+2348076043456)
Email address: godwelloffiert@gmail.com

Do get back to me with your response on this matter as we will highly appreciate your view towards our effort to wipe out crime in the face of the world.

Thanks for listening to our advice.

RESPOND IS NEEDED AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.

Faithfully Yours

APPROVED
Christopher A. Wray
FBI Director
CC: Federal Bureau of Investigation
CC: National Central Bureau of Interpol
Chris Wray official photo.jpg

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING,
IF YOU WISH TO VISIT OUR OFFICE.

Respectfully,
Christopher A. Wray
DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
http:/ /www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.html
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:55 pm

DEFERRED INSPECTIONS UNIT
AMERICAN
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK,
TELL. +1914-361-9153

Attention: Valued Fund Beneficiary,

This is officially to notify you personally that we received a credit instruction from the Federal Government of Nigeria and Central Bank of Nigeria to credit your account with your full inheritance fund valued US$10.5million from the Nigerian Foreign Reserve Account with paying Bank of America New York.

However, what we require from you is your full Contact and Banking details where you want your fund to be transferred.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone:
Your Mobile:
YourFax No.:
Yor Email:

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Raouting Number:
Swift Code:
Account Name:

To this effect, Be informed that transfer will commence immediately to your Bank Account Details as soon as we hear from you with your Contact and Baking Details.

Oncemore, Federal Reserve Bank New York will not hesitate to credit your Bank Account within 24hours in accordance with Fund Release Order Regulations.

We look forward to serving you better.

Best regards,

Mr. Jerome Powell,

Director Federal Reserve Bank of New York,
Leadership Bank Federal Reserve Board helps build strong communities by creating opportunities for people — including customers, shareholders and associates — to fulfill their dreams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:43 pm

Dated: 16/01/2019.

ATTENTION:

This is to bring to your notice that we the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) have been contacted by the office of the presidency united nations office to commence work through our intelligence monitoring network to monitor the transaction what $10.5 Million USD on your name which was deposited with the United bank for Africa on hands UN secretary general Ms. Carman Lapointe.

we have been instructed to make sure that the outstanding part payment which is set and not ready to be confirm to the beneficiaries and inheritors on they account completely through ATM withdrawal. Sequel to this development, your information appeared as one of the contractors in our record to receive their part payment.

Therefore, we the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington dc in conjunction with the central bank of Nigeria have screamed and found out that the transaction you have with the director of operations international UN secretary general Ms. Carman Lapointe) DHL delivery Rev. Peter Benedit manger director is nothing but legal. You have the lawful right to claim your part payment .we advice you to go ahead and deal with Rev. Peter Benedit , for we are monitoring all their services with the UN departments. You should strictly follow the procedures of this department because as a department, they have their own legal procedures which we have examined and confirmed legal. In respect to this, follow their instruction while you keep us updated for more details.

We have investigated and confirmed that Ms. Carman Lapointe, is the only woman approved by the Federal governments of Nigeria to do the job and whatever hes says stands. My dear, i want you to be rest assured that your interest is highly protected by us.

So you should from now henceforth stop every communications you have with any people using my name as FBI director with this code(912) avoid put yourself into trouble. We have been after this people who present themselves as top officials of the F.B.I. So we will stop at nothing in making sure every one of them are brought to book to face the law of the land.

Below are the contacts details of the paying person to whom you will be contact about your last processing of your fund as soon as possible:

Contact person: Ms. Carman Lapointe
Director of operations international UN secretary general
Telephone (234805-480-7070)
Email: mscarmianapointe@gmail.com

Finally, you are advised to only contact and work with the above named person on his email:
mscarmianapointe@gmail.com

The debt settlement commission has been mandated to issue out your payments for this fiscal year 2019. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) who claim that to be established agents using it to defraud innocent people worldwide. This is to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

Do Get Back To Me With Your Response On This Matter As We Will Highly Appreciate Your View Towards Our Effort To Wipe Out Crime In The Face Of The World.

Faithfully Yours

APPROVED
Christopher A. Wray
FBI Director

Respectfully,
Christopher A. Wray
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:15 pm

U.S. FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF AMERICA
NEW YORK, NY 10038,

You’re Contract Fund Credit From Bank Federal Reserve Board
Please we don’t want any more delay from you.

Attention: Valued Fund Beneficiary

This is officially to notify you personally that we received and instruction from office the President Muhammadu Buhari of federal Republic of Nigeria to credit your account with your full inheritance fund valued US$10.5million within the next six working days or the fund will be transferred back to Nigeria Foreign Reserve Accounts were the fund originated through Federal Reserve Bank New York.

However, what we require from you this time to get back with your full Contact and Banking details if you really want to receiver your fund transferred into your account before that six working days.

You’re Name:
You’re Address:
You’re Phone:
You’re Mobile:
You’re Fax No.:
You’re Email:

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Routing Number:
Swift Code:
Account Name:

To this effect, Be informed that transfer will commence immediately to your Bank Account Details as soon as you comply with only our instruction we hear from you with your Contact and Baking Details as really want to receiver your fund again.

Once more, Federal Reserve Bank New York will not hesitate to credit your Bank Account within 24hours in accordance with Fund Release Order Regulations.

We look forward to serving you better once you comply with us.

Best regards,

Mr. Jerome Powell,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:56 pm

Dated: 07/03/2019.

ATTENTION:

This is to bring to your notice that we the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) have been contacted by the office of the presidency united nations office to commence work through our intelligence monitoring network to monitor the transaction on your name which was deposited with the Director Federal Reserve Bank of New York on the hands of Mr. Jerome Powell.

we have been instructed to make sure that the outstanding part payment which is set and not ready to be confirm to the beneficiaries and inheritors on they account completely through Bank to bank transfer. Sequel to this development, your information appeared as one of the contractors in our record to receive their part payment.

Therefore, we the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington dc in conjunction with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank have screamed and found out that the transaction you have with the Mr. Jerome Powell of Federal Reserve Bank is nothing but legal. You have the lawful right to claim your part payment .we advice you to go ahead and deal with Mr. Jerome Powell, for we are monitoring all their services with the UN departments. You should strictly follow the procedures of this department because as a department, they have their own legal procedures which we have examined and confirmed legal. In respect to this, follow their instruction while you keep us updated for more details.

We have investigated and confirmed that Mr. Jerome Powell, is the only man approved by the Federal Reserve Bank to do the job and whatever he says stands. My dear, i want you to be rest assured that your interest is highly protected by us.

So you should from now henceforth stop every communications you have with any people using the name of this office avoid put yourself into trouble. We have been after this people who present themselves as top officials of the bank and F.B.I. So we will stop at nothing in making sure every one of them are brought to book to face the law of the land.

Below are the contacts details of the paying person to whom you will be contact about your last processing of your fund as soon as possible:

Contact person: Mr. Jerome Powell
Federal Reserve Bank
Telephone (+1646-974-2551)
Email: admin@usafederalreservebank.org

Finally, you are advised to only contact and work with the above named person on his email:
admin@usafederalreservebank.org

The debt settlement commission has been mandated to issue out your payments for this fiscal year 2019. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) who claim that to be established agents using it to defraud innocent people worldwide. This is to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

Do Get Back To Me With Your Response On This Matter As We Will Highly Appreciate Your View Towards Our Effort To Wipe Out Crime In The Face Of The World.

Faithfully Yours

APPROVED
Christopher A. Wray
FBI Director

Respectfully,
Christopher A. Wray, III
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Header:
Return-Path: <www.f.b.i.ogr20@outlook.com>
Received: from MN2PR10MB3517.namprd10.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::a5de:8c53:47b:f391]) by MN2PR10MB3517.namprd10.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::a5de:8c53:47b:f391%4]) with mapi id 15.20.2032.019;
Wed, 3 Jul 2019
From: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI <www.f.b.i.ogr20@outlook.com>
Subject: NOTIFICATION NOTICE FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

Phone:
+16469742551
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:57 pm

ADDRESS: 33 LIBERTY STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10038
TELL. +1646-974-2551

07/04/2019

NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM Federal Reserve Board

Attn:

Thanks for your email and you requested. My dear, I must appreciate your constant response over this issue and for the fact that you have made yourself very clear here but the truth still remains that such as your request is very much against the ethics of the Bank which makes it impossible that fees cannot be deduct from the fund.

So my dear, i already told you that i have gone into investigation with the transfer departments and have found out that this is a due process that must be observed in order to ensure a smooth and successful transfer of your fund without being intercepted again.

Actually there are frauds going on in the world at large. i will not dispute that but you must understand that it does not make anybody party of it. i swear with my life that this transaction has nothing to do with your pass business with those fraudulent people.

Once again, I give you my word that nothing shall stand against the final transfer as soon as we meet up the requirements. Just trust me i promise that you will never regret it. i have done all the research and i am 100% sure that once you pay $450 for issues of those transfer coverage documents ,the transfer of your fund will be dispatch immediate to your account without anymore delay.

On this note, i would appreciate it if you can SMS me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+ +1646-974-2551.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Jerome Powell
Director Federal Reserve Bank New York,
CALL +1646-974-2551

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:ac8:7155:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id h21csp3175515qtp;
Fri, 5 Jul 2019 05:45:32 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqyUiG9TYBb/ShPDPuw0v13KeNC4Lvy2eMiXaJc82EmSBrykVt0rqvt6egTK4O3BFwzVG2sn
X-Received: by 2002:a17:90a:cb12:: with SMTP id z18mr5234280pjt.82.1562330732387;
Fri, 05 Jul 2019 05:45:32 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1562330732; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=efPPQ1sfDJPUP3q066U8JujRaGjx4OaJetXvP0n+OlRI7xOS7VZIa1dSKYSJZ1oEtX
vf0Dnxk5gZ426tHdcr0XwN0KkbhMCXADtiGEDXR0ZQDMw5Ih85A8D0Sk1bTSA6istU48
PzVMlHryYyakYCdKfnQLZ2QzKrch/O9gISiSlIN9z/A2nM91/6gjWln/o1v2thtxNhX/
FYzyerquRsATIGJ6E9QH2S7wLSC+7vpHUdD8jnui7z5732/WsF8V+nIhjG8tir1ineUZ
UyAG7/lN9NDzeiZp6FQxbvlIwnP88FRZlQyY4Sqq0poUCI2uaErbDVMxHZGHvB905vHS
syQg==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:mime-version:subject:message-id:to:reply-to:from:date;
bh=vklWI9YvIZ6lA8e43CzUtlmEq7E3vLkO/KTUzbZgkaM=;
b=I9bspCXS+wFZNcR9uyR+rjSf0Vfp3Q20LPeCz1/TTTdd8Jtrpyo28Qoh/whofWxx/F
TtwaHtktHMWJoGOQT8s7Hg8fDTjOqpMDsa+/PZMj6gCfhnJ6u1LAWv0+ZAD8G3yMA8z0
j5lDa6qtalOextc6wNkyagtjnjKqnSrZK12hQcPApPniFVdtwXy4VEDMviicViHH26fs
oHnGPTvD0Z/3wvLC3Wl25PR+DQE+yN84K+hkXabUbjedBtIYhAECwLCAv3Vckps2MSNO
pJwFzipD87WS2KqPGRWJnx6Dz8rWDOAIKAofRQP9Cx7w1kZ4Jkdhij4edkC9agkGsfo0
kaQQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of admin@usafederalreservebank.org designates 198.54.127.54 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=admin@usafederalreservebank.org
Return-Path: <admin@usafederalreservebank.org>
Received: from NEW-01-4.privateemail.com (new-01-4.privateemail.com. [198.54.127.54])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id m6si8661223pgq.275.2019.07.05.05.45.31
for <>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 05 Jul 2019 05:45:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of admin@usafederalreservebank.org designates 198.54.127.54 as permitted sender) client-ip=198.54.127.54;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of admin@usafederalreservebank.org designates 198.54.127.54 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=admin@usafederalreservebank.org
Received: from NEW-01.privateemail.com (unknown [10.20.150.210]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by NEW-01-4.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id A5BE4805B6 for <>; Fri,
5 Jul 2019 12:45:31 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from MTA-10.privateemail.com (unknown [10.20.147.20]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by NEW-01.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id A00C160260 for <>; Fri,
Received: from MTA-10.privateemail.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by MTA-10.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8C53B60052 for <>; Fri,
5 Jul 2019 08:45:31 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from APP-05 (unknown [10.20.147.155]) by MTA-10.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 6E9B460051 for < >; Fri,
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019
Reply-To: Jerome Powell <admin@usafederalreservebank.org>
To:
Message-ID: <112579517.281149.1562330731413@privateemail.com>
Subject: THE ONLY TRUTH
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_281148_1126718721.1562330731406"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.4-Rev59
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV using ClamSMTP

------=_Part_281148_1126718721.1562330731406
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:08 pm

TELL. +1646-974-2551

05/07/2019

Attn:

Thanks for your email as you requested to send the money bank to bank with the details bellow.

Bank Name. Wells Fargo bank
Bank Address. 765 Broad street Newark NJ 07102 USA.
Account No. 708336XXXX
Routing No. 121000248.
Swift Code. WFBIUS6S.
Account Name. Edward P.
Beneficiary Address. Newark NJ 07105.

I will believe that everything will work as planed in order to ensure the final transfer of your fund.

On this note, i would appreciate it if you can call me as soon as you receive this message send me SMS for confirmation and more update on my direct line+1646-974-2551.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Jerome Powell
CALL +1646-974-2551
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:36 am

TELL. +1646-974-2551

07/08/2019

Attn:

This is to know why you have not deposited the money as promised today. i have not heard from you since morning i sent you email expecting your response with the payment slip in order to Conclude everything for your transfer requirements .

So my dear, I need you to get back to me immediately so that i will know what to do?

Consider this mail as urgent and important while i wait for your response.

On this note, i would appreciate it if you can SMS me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line+ +1646-974-2551.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Jerome Powell
CALL +1646-974-2551
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.