Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drpauluba@zoho.com office_office234@naver.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

united.barclays.united@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:16 pm

If you are not ready for these by sending the little fee for your fund access,then let me know so that i will cancel the initial prepared transfer speciment as mind you that if i delete the specimen from data,it will cost you more again to fix it up .

Let me know now

Gerhard
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

katrina.mills13@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:56 pm

SIR

EVERYTHING IS LEFT IN YOUR HANDS.IF YOU WANT US TO PROCEED,THEN YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FROM DR. GERHARD CHRISTENSEN WHO HAS TOLD YOU ON WHAT TO DO BY PAYING THEIR ACCESS FEE AS HE EXPLAINED TO US.

SIR ,YOU WERE THE ONE DELAYINGS THINGS FOR YOURSELF.AS FOR WE HERE,WE HAVE DONE WITH OUR PART BY MAKING ANALYSIS AND REMARKS FOR AN URGENT FUND TRANSFERRING OF YOURS.

I WILL ONLY ADVISE THAT YOU CONTACT DR. GERHARD AND SETTLE THE LITTLE FEE FOR THEM TO PROCEED AND STOP ARGUEING WITH THEM FOR A PROGRESS.

THANKS

KATRINA.J.MILLS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pauluba@rayana.ir

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:57 pm

From Office Of Presidency Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Aso Rock Villa, Asokoro District, Abuja

Dear Sir

Please these is to let you know that Dr.Gerhard has sent a report to us that you were not ready to receive your fund which has been clinically approved.In their reports,a specimen copies of initialization transfer was also forwarded to us.

Now it was assumed that they were trying to tell us that you have not paid their access fee which they told us that it is a mandatory.Please as a matter of fact,since that is the only thing they wanted ,I will advise you to follow up things immediately before the end of this week.I have a little news that if the fund were not transfer to you this time,it will be confiscated finally and will be used to managed desplaced people in West Africa.

However,I implore you to use diplomacy in dealing with the bank as they complaint that you are arrogant in responses.Please use polite way to address issues like these.

Get back to the paying bank immediately and sort out things with them.

Most Cordial

Dr.Paul Uba
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

united.barclays.united@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:01 am

FROM GERHARD CHRISTENSEN
BARCLAYS BANK OF ENGLAND
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS

ATTENTION MS .KATRINA.J.J MILLS

WE ARE NOT READY TO TOLERATE YOUR QUESTIONS AND STAND IN THESE MATTER CONCERNING THE TRANSFER.WE HAVE TESTED THE RECEIVERS ACCOUNT CAPACITY AND HAVE FULLY PREPARED AN INITIAL TRANSFER SPECIMEN WHICH PROVES THAT THE FUND TRANSFER WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.WE HAVE INFORM THE BENEFICIARY TO PAY OUR ACCESS FEE WHICH HE IS FEELING RELUCTANT TO PAY AND WITH THESE,THE DELAY AS NOT FROM US AS YOU WERE SAYING.

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CONTACT THE BENEFICIARY AND ASK THAT HE SEND OUR ONLY FEE AS I I HAVE TOLD HIM TIME WITHOUT NUMBERS AND IS THE CAUSE OF DELAY.WITHOUT HIM SENDING OUR FEE,THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO.

LET HIM SEND THE ACCESS FEE AS I DIRECTED AND WE WILL COMMENCE TRANSFERRING OF FUND TODAY AS THE CITI BANK IS ALSO AWARE OF THESE AND WERE READY ALSO.

IN A NUTSHELL,LET HIM SEND OUR ACCESS FEE AND THAT IS ALL.DO NOT SEE THESE AS AN INSULT.THESE IS OUR PROCEDURES.

THANKS

REGARDS

GERHARD

YOU PROMISED TO SEND FEE OVER THE WEEKEND WHICH YOU NEVER DID.NOW THE COMPLIANCE OFFICE IS BLAMING US FOR THE DELAY.WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY BUT YOU.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY AS I HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD DO SO SOME TIME NOW.

YOU ARE THE ONE DELAYING TRANSFERRING COMPLETIONS AND NOT ME AS I HAVE EXPLAINED TO THE CITI BANK AND MS KATRINA OF THE COMPLIANCE.

IF YOU DO WHAT I SAID ,I WILL COMMENCE A FULLY FUND TRANSFERRING TODAY.GO AND SEND THE FEE AS I DIRECTED.

THANKS

GERHARD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: drpauluba@zoho.com office_office234@naver.com

Unread postby Mortal » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:04 pm

From the same domain:

mr.paulharry11@rayana.ir

I need your partnership to claim $10.350 Million from my bank to your personal account and you will be entitled to 40% of the sum, details
will be sent to you once I receive your reply.

Mr. Paul Harry,
Mortal
Senior survivor

jamesuche1@cooltoad.com pauluba@rayana.ir

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:17 am

Crosslink to:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10010&p=151529&hilit=jamesuche1%40cooltoad.com#p151529

From Office Of Presidency Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Aso Rock Villa, Asokoro District, Abuja

Dear Beneficiary,

After a just concluded meeting among the board, we wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country, the office of the presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria under the leadership of our new president Alhaji Muhamudu Buhari has mandated that all foreign payment be release without any further delay.

This is a result of several meetings held with international committee and against the fight on corruption and misappropriation of public funds allocated for the payment of foreign beneficiaries and settlement of dept. This advisory board has been shouldered with the responsibility of making sure that all foreign beneficiaries' allocation as approved is released hitch free.The amount agreed to release to you is $10.5 Million USD Only.

As the case maybe, the new government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has setup up several foreign account credited with funds and also ready to instruct release of funds as soon as beneficiary is satisfied as a true beneficiary you are advised to reconfirm your full details

1) Your full name: 2) Your address: 3) Phone, fax and mobile: 4) Company name and position:
5) Profession, age and marital status: 6) Copy of int'l passport, driver's license, or any valid ID card via e-mail attachment:

I await your urgent response as we are working towards completing your payment this last quarter, as soon as this information is received, be rest assured that full attention will be given to beneficiary towards immediate release of approved funds.Please Reply Here Only pauluba@rayana.ir

Regards,

Dr.Paul Uba
Payment advisory Board
Office of the provisional ruling council
Email: pauluba@rayana.ir

Return-Path: <jamesuche1@cooltoad.com>
Received: from cooltoad.com ([198.144.159.205])
Wed, 22 Nov 2017
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: From Office Of Presidency Federal Republic Of Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

united_barclays@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Attention

Your were made to enjoy our bonuses after receiving your fund but your arrogancy and unbelief has push you away from realities.If you are for these payment,you must follow instructions please.

Gerhard

Header:
Return-Path: <united_barclays@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic301.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017
Reply-To: United barclays <united_barclays@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Barclays Institutions
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

united_barclays@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:17 pm

Sir

to get your fund reflected into your bank account will only cost you GBP300 (Three Hundred Pounds)

We are done with every necessary things to bring these to conclusions.

Waiting for you

Gerhard

Operations
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:13 pm

Hi

Get back tome and have your funds released to you in the next few days.

Katrina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:17 pm

You have to do the needful
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.