Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating or mentioning Warren Buffett

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

royhodgeroy@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:14 pm

YOUR GRANT

Maxwell Brown <royhodgeroy@gmail.com>
Reply-To: maxwellobrown1@gmail.com
Bcc:

26 Jan at 14:26

Hello,

I Maxwell Brown represent the Warren Buffett Foundation. Membership of
the foundation has been opened to people who want to apply and receive
"Financial Aid(Grants)" from the foundation through its last quarter
philanthropic and financial empowerment platform. Several benefits are
associated with membership of the foundation:- access to medical,
educational and other grants, contact Ms Debbie Bosanek at her email
(msdebbiebosanek2018@gmail.com) or (msdebbiebosanek2020@aol.com) to
obtain membership form to enroll as the Foundation is willing to give
Approval for GENUINE and interested grants applicants.

Other benefits enjoyed by foundation members include - all expense
paid invitations to the foundation's luncheon and exclusive
receptions. Should you have any interest in formalizing your
foundation membership and grant application, let me know upon your
response or reach to Ms Debbie Bosanek as I said above.

Regards,

Maxwell Brown
Project director
Warren Buffett Foundation.
Farnam St. , Omaha, NE 68131,USA.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

bw281980@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:17 am

Email received:

Warren Buffett Foundation picked you for a $1 500,000 donation. For more details reply

Header:

Received: from User ([151.46.219.223])
Reply-To: <bw281980@gmail.com>
Subject: WARREN BUFFETT CHARITY DONATION
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020

Originating IP: 151.46.219.223
Originating ISP: Wind Tre S.p.a.
City: Rome
Country of Origin: Italy
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

warrenbfoundation04@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:24 pm

The email sent to bw281980@gmail.com received a reply from warrenbfoundation04@gmail.com.

Email received:

MR WARREN AND MY WIFE SUSAN BUFFETT

Date: 10-02-2020.

Dear xxx ,

Thank you for responding to my email.

It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been gifted $1,500,000.00 United States Dollars donation fund.

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $1,500,000.00 United States Dollars, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

https: // edition.cnn. com/2019/07/01/investing/warren-buffett-berkshire-hathaway-donation/index.html

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $1,500,000.00 United States Dollars to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion United States Dollars I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died.

We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the web page above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i don't know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($1,500,000.00 United States Dollars) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

(1) Full Name:
(2) Complete Address:
(3) Occupation/Job:
(4) Mobile Number:
(5) Date of Birth:
(6) Nationality:
(7) Sex:
(8) Marital Status:

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously . please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me any more, we have too much to give away as I only have few months left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Warren Buffett.

God bless you.
Warren Buffett.

Header:

Return-Path: <warrenbfoundation04@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of warrenbfoundation04@gmail.com designates 209.85.220.65 as permitted sender)
From: WARREN B FOUNDATION <warrenbfoundation04@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 08:18:57
Message-ID: <CALbs8vGWTdhZKZDnRbYyLzLYUhZm_V2_-1j9e+Y25yPC7TRzPQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thank you for responding to my email.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: warrenbfoundation04@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:02 am

Email received:

Dear xxx ,

It is categorically cleared that you have emerge as our beneficiary. This is to inform you about my plan to send your fund to you via Bank Transfer or a cheque can be mail to you. This system will be easier for you and I.

The $1.500,000,00 USD was deposited with POSTA PRIVATA BANCO ITALIA for security reasons and better protection of the funds. I am going to send your donation amount of ($1.500,000.00 USD) To you via Bank Wire Transfer. just follow the POSTA PRIVATA BANCO ITALIA and directive to enable you receive your $1.5 million usd.

And This is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and to confirm your reliability in this donation. I have decided to use POSTA PRIVATA BANCO ITALIA to disburse this money because my foundation has no branch in Your city, which makes it impossible for my foundation to know about this donation to you.

I am also pleased to inform you that I have issued out a bank draft of [$1.5 Million usd] in your name through my attorney, which has been sent for deposit with (POSTA PRIVATA BANCO ITALIA), the bank is authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds via Wire Transfer to any bank account of your choice.

I did this donation from my heart according to my late wife promise and Will to help the poor .

Kindly contact the bank for instructions of the wire transfer. Find below the contact information of POSTA PRIVATA BANCO ITALIA.

Posta Italia Private, Roma
Lawrence Terzi(Foreign Operations Manager)
Direct Tel: +393512907552
Email: info@posta-privataa.com

Please note that upon your contact with POSTA PRIVATA BANCO ITALIA, you are to provide them with your personal information so that they can verify your mail with information sent to the bank already. Please endeavor to keep me fully informed on all developments with the POSTA PRIVATA BANCO ITALIA so that I can also monitor the transfer process through a feedback from you. send your full details to the bank,

YOUR FULL NAME:
HOUSE ADDRESS:
CELL NUMBER:
PHONE NUMBER:
AMOUNT DONATED TO YOU:

send the above details to (POSTA PRIVATA BANCO ITALIA)

Your full cooperation is highly anticipated. Congratulations

Please always pray to God to keep me alive to witness the completion of this soul saving project.Already in a (CARE UNIT) HERE IN JAPAN

Kindly confirm receipt of this email.

God Bless You,

Warren Buffett.

+393512907552
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Italy
Original network provider* Lycamobile S.r.l.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@posta-privataa.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:08 pm

Email received:

Our Ref: PTI/02/1068/IT
Your Ref: PTI/06/01/IT

Attn: xxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: FUNDS TRANSFER ADVICE

This is to inform you that we have received transfer advice for the sum of US$1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from our client (Mr Warren Buffett) to be credited to your account.

Due to the recent Government policy on foreign donations, the Italian Government has provision that each individual who will be receiving donation funds from Italy MUST have his/her account registered with the bank where funds are originated. This is the Government policy for individuals who are not resident of Italy. Therefore, your US$1,500,000.00 donation funds can only be paid into an account in Italy bearing your name (xxx).

Consequently, we will have to open a non-resident individual foreign offshore online bank account for you and transfer the funds into the account. As soon as your account is opened, we will send you your account number and password which you will use to access your account through our website and transfer your US$1,500,000.00 personally to your local account in your country by using our internet banking facilities.

Please fill the offshore account opening forms attached and send to us by scan email attachment with a copy of your valid identification document (International Passport or Driver’s License).

We look forward to your prompt response; should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. A. Gatti
Representing Lawrence Terzi(Foreign Operations Manager)
Branch Direct Tel: +393512907552

This e-mail (including the attachments thereto) is confidential and may be privileged only to the addressee. It may therefore only be read, copied and used by the intended recipient(s), and must not under any circumstance be re-transmitted in an amended form without our consent. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact us and or the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephone. Please then delete it and do not disclose its contents to any other person.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@posta-privataa.com>
Received: from sender4-of-o50.zoho.com (sender4-of-o50.zoho.com. [136.143.188.50])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@posta-privataa.com designates 136.143.188.50 as permitted sender) client-ip=136.143.188.50;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@posta-privataa.com header.s=dkm header.b=FEhIFcP2;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=posta-privataa.com dkim=pass dkdomain=posta-privataa.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=posta-privataa.com>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@posta-privataa.com designates 136.143.188.50 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@posta-privataa.com
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1581667522; cv=none; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; b=R2IyuVs0C2/ZITDtSvY4DiP3lHMYa+GxdEp0BZbRueGW/ZjSzyleuXXZIyas5MfqXa29xZIBsOAJRM1ab3fPWRDr7YajFd3f3C+ut0zYVVH+WzR+VztyVsDdra21O9nMecpkQE++17Y1MmmVet90qpnPL4OqYFFtdgwbqzSCCHM=
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; t=1581667522; h=Content-Type:Date:From:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Message-ID:References:Subject:To; bh=9JyTdD7m/XvjHmPCy7VxwP2E8mjJWBp0m/zJu4x2h/8=; b=B1XF5E//7ykYVmV984DvZ7rBirNwkkL/tm6j3/ZYf2RfAclouu3FJvnHWBPLVJuGdys5ZxVwIBuKFftwtnV3Y/gpGR/Dm+VxYVkl24lG/8jpNgfd6LmtFhCQXjLjqg+COZhoWcwfnsrjPGmybIQUzS8Ki7+JapmfifcAO75nq6o=
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.zohomail.com; dkim=pass
header.i=posta-privataa.com; spf=pass
smtp.mailfrom=info@posta-privataa.com; dmarc=pass header.from=<info@posta-privataa.com> header.from=<info@posta-privataa.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1581667522; s=dkm; d=posta-privataa.com; i=info@posta-privataa.com; h=Date:From:To:Message-Id:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; bh=9JyTdD7m/XvjHmPCy7VxwP2E8mjJWBp0m/zJu4x2h/8=; b=FEhIFcP2JUv58P/mV7N/JUCKHrUgh/qNfd/+KZQKLwg/EBlsuYEn4tyUk1AcFpCl fkd+VvwBbs+f5oF2+NTMYCie4HdjBZU8LfZ9ItaTVT3weghwcdMnY/X4WCrmcMjsbwp RpsU2+7s1uZ34lUZn9/HLzoKQYGkGxzzSkxNHwqk=
Received: from mail.zoho.com by mx.zohomail.com with SMTP id 1581667520741714.5268579059194; Fri, 14 Feb 2020 00:05:20
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 09:05:20
To:
Message-Id: <17042bb10c8.b4568cff5400.1222858689327072255@posta-privataa.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAPqXmjfFHUkYAwFNq1wZm_CQ8tmSB74oSexEgss2ckW6+8vmmA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: FUNDS TRANSFER ADVICE
User-Agent: Zoho Mail
X-Mailer: Zoho Mail
X-Zoho-Virus-Status: 1

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

posta-privata.com - posta-privataa.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:42 pm

For making this fraud possible, the scammers registered two different domain names: one for the so called bank and a second one for the email address.

For the fake bank website, the fraudsters stole the website of a real company in Australia and reused it with the identity of the real bank in Italy. Both have no connection with the fraud whatsoever.

From the fake bank website:

As a 100% customer-owned bank, we strive to go beyond for our customers.
We take pride in everything we do. That’s why we aim to exceed your expectations and return outstanding value through our wide range of products and services.

Contact details:

Via Europa 170-180,
POST CODE: 00144
ROMA - ITALY.
DIRECT TELEPHONE: +39 351 290 7552
Spain Branch
Calle de Alcalá,
12-95, 28014 Madrid,
Spain.
TELEPHONE BANKING: +34 91 1238547
E-mail: info@posta-privata.com

+393512907552 - mobile number already reported above.

+34911238547
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
Original network provider* Voxbone, S.a.

There is a Via Europa in Italy, but in Filottrano, a comune in the Province of Ancona. Rome is not part of that Province:

map.JPG

The so called Italian bank using mobile and geographic phone numbers, with a location that doesn't exist, belongs to someone pretending to be in USA.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=142081.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: POSTA-PRIVATA.COM
Updated Date: 2019-09-14
Creation Date: 2018-09-11
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-11
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Berg Ninge
Registrant Street: 67 Haward
Registrant City: Houston

Registrant State/Province: TX
Registrant Postal Code: 77077
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3594948273
Registrant Email: beloningen@live.com

Do we need to say that there is no "Haward" Street in Houston, Texas?

This is what the fake bank looks like:

postaprivata.JPG

The fraudster also uses the domain name posta-privataa.com. The domain name shows no content and is used only for the email address, as in info@posta-privataa.com reported above.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=142080.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: POSTA-PRIVATAA.COM
Updated Date: 2019-09-21
Creation Date: 2018-09-19
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-19
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Berg Ninge
Registrant Street: 67 Haward
Registrant City: Houston

Registrant State/Province: TX
Registrant Postal Code: 77077
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3594948273
Registrant Email: beloningen@live.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@posta-privataa.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:37 pm

Email received:

Attn: xxx,

Good morning and how are you doing today?

We are in receipt of your email and we also share your concern here, it is important to put the safety of your valid identification document into consideration when processing such a sensible transfer transaction. But trust me, our bank do not need your valid identification for our personal or illegal use, it is solely for the purpose it is design for. Please do not entertain any fear or whatsoever, because your valid ID is safe with our bank.

You stated in your last email that you do not have a scanner to scan the application form, that is not a problem below in this email is the link to our offshore online application webpage, click the link and it will direct you to your application form, fill the form and submit, and just take a pick of your valid ID and send it via email to our email address.

Account form link: https: // assicurato.posta-privata.com/ibanca/en/register/accountcreat.html

Click the link above, fill the form and click submit.

Webpage: https: // www. posta-privata.com/en

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.

Thank you for banking with us and we wait to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Best Regards,

Mrs. A. Gatti
Representing Lawrence Terzi(Foreign Operations Manager)
Branch Direct Tel: +393512907552

This e-mail (including the attachments thereto) is confidential and may be privileged only to the addressee. It may therefore only be read, copied and used by the intended recipient(s), and must not under any circumstance be re-transmitted in an amended form without our consent. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact us and or the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephone. Please then delete it and do not disclose its contents to any other person.

Content of the link:

postalink.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

infowarren644@gmail.com werrenbuffett33@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:43 pm

IP: 106.210.45.146
ISP: Airtel
Organization: Airtel
Continent: Asia
State/Region: National Capital Territory of Delhi
City: New Delhi

Return-Path: <werrenbuffett33@outlook.com>
From: "Mr Warren E. Buffett" <werrenbuffett33@outlook.com>
Reply-To: infowarren644@gmail.com
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 16:36:27 +0800
X-OriginatingIP: 106.210.45.146 (a2689936)

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist and one of the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid. ( infowarren644@gmail.com ) Email me.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffet OR You visit my website https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

God bless you.
Best Regard
Mr Warren E. Buffett (Billionaire investor)
URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

info.blueoceanmgr@aol.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:54 pm

IP: 106.210.45.146
ISP: Airtel
Organization: Airtel
State/Region: National Capital Territory of Delhi
City: New Delhi

Return-Path: <MrWarrenBuffett44@warren.com>
Reply-To: info.blueoceanmgr@aol.com
Subject: lucky individual
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 02:09:27 +0800
X-OriginatingIP: 106.210.45.146 (a2689936)

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor, and
philanthropist and one of the most successful investors in the world. I
believe strongly in giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in
my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to
give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to
randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should
count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get
back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan for my
treatment, so I know your email address is valid. ( info.blueoceanmgr@aol.com
) Email me.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my
name for more information: Warren Buffet OR You visit my website
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

God bless you.

Best Regard

Mr. Warren E. Buffett
(Billionaire investor)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Scammers impersonating or mentioning Warren Buffett

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:45 am

Vital information

Roy Hodge <royhodgeroy@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 25 Mar at 09:48

Sir /Madam,

After due consultation with all stake holders on your overdue fund
release, please contact Mr. Kevin Branco, the Fiduciary Agent of
Fidelity Bank Inc., USA, for immediate release of your money after
fund registration with Financial Action Task Force (FATF) without
further delays.

Contact Information below;

Mr Kevin Branco
Fiduciary Agent Of Fidelity Bank Inc., USA
Email: kevinbraco2012@gmail.com
Phone #:+1 470-251-4781.

Sincerely
Mr. Roy Hodge
International Agent In Charge
Debt Reconciliation Office,
New York, USA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.