Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drhenrynwosu@tim.it

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drhenrynwosu@tim.it

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:48 pm

VERIFY.
David C. Lee <drhenrynwosu@tim.it> 10 Aug at 10:31 PM
Reply-To: davecarl910@aol.com
Message body
David Carl Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
J.F Kennedy International Airport New York

Hi,

I am David C. Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

PROVIDE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND FULL HOME ADDRESS, TO CROSS CHECK IF IT CORRESPONDS WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE CONSIGNMENT INCLUDING THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOUR CITY AND OTHER DETAILS.

You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30% for me / 70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: dcarl910@aol.com

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and send me all the requested information to my email.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
+16464916844

Phone:
+16464916844
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Dc
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

daveclee2019@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:01 pm

VERIFY.
People
David Lee <daveclee2019@gmail.com> Today at 4:32
BCC
Message body
Hi,

I am David C. Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

PROVIDE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND FULL HOME ADDRESS, TO CROSS CHECK IF IT CORRESPONDS WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE CONSIGNMENT INCLUDING THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOUR CITY AND OTHER DETAILS.

You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30% for me / 70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: dcarl910@aol.com

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and send me all the requested information to my email.

David C. Lee
+16464916844
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

timothysloan892@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:54 pm

Verify.
People
David C. Lee <timothysloan892@gmail.com> Today at 9:59
BCC
Message body
Hi,

David C. Lee.
Wayne

Re: drhenrynwosu@tim.it

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:00 pm

Attention.

Micheal Douglas. <timothysloan892@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mkdoug99@aol.com
Bcc:

Mon, 6 Apr at 00:04

Attention.

Sorry for my inability to update you on the statues of your payment for a long while now, actually there is a new development regarding the option of payment, it may interest you to note that based on the current financial policy on all foreign payment The International Payment Center has finally approved your outstanding payment to be made via any of her cash payment centers in Europe or Asia, the implication of this approval is that every shortlisted beneficiary must travel in person down to the endorsement office of the payment center to sign the necessary fund release documents before proceeding with copies of the signed documents to the cash payment office for immediate payment, We are aware of the cost implication/expenses involved on this process knowing fully well that you may not be buoyant enough to take care of the high travel ling expenses needed on this process.

In respect of the above subject we have made arrangement with a seasoned investor/sponsor who has agreed to help you take care of every single expense needed on this process including your return flight tickets and hotel reservations respectively therefore you don’t need to spend any money from your pocket on this process. Please note that the investor is asking for 5% of your total payment as his entitlement for the sponsorship, I hope this arrangement is OK by you? Please confirm your readiness on this subject by forwarding copy of your international passport in your return email to enable me direct you to the payment officer in charge at the international payment center accordingly .Thanks as I wait your urgent feedback

Regards,

Expecting to hearing from you.
Micheal K. Douglas.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.