Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariaoika831@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mariaoika831@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:42 am

HELLO

Header:
Return-Path: <mariaoika831@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x241.google.com (mail-vk0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::241])
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017
Subject:

Hello my dear,

Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply my mail. The reason why I contacted you is because I intend visiting your country for Tourist To mend a broken heart but first let me tell you little about myself.

I Am Dr. Brenda Williams, born and brought up in 79-81 Heath Street, London. NW3 6UG United Kingdom, into a family of three, I am 41 Years of Age, Single with two son by name Richard and Edward 16 and 12 years of Age also schooling here in United Kingdom, again have a Palestinian root too, from my grandparents.

I attended my high school in England. After then I proceeded to Basing-hall, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently I work with the United Kingdom Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health. Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you copping with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country, I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there soon by God grace. This is just a little about myself and I hope you will tell me about you, your Country, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.
Best Regards.
Dr. Brenda Williams

Capture.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariaoika831@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:17 am

Hello my dear friend How are you doing today and life with you in general? I hope you had a wonderful day. I am fine just that am very busy woman. All the contents of your mail were quite noted and understood. It is true we have not met, nevertheless, from your mail I am taking you for seriousness and my best friend. Before I proceed, I will like to inform you that if we are to become best of friend, we are to base our friendship on honesty, trustfulness, and love, above all, open-minded; this is because I do not want to experience pain or you, in any ways, as I really want to be your friend.

I am glad that you base your mails on honesty and I know we will go places. Anyway, I will keep on trying my best to make out time and check my mail just for your sake and i promise once I receive any of your mail I will get back to you immediately, and take care of yourself. I like you.
Best Regards
Dr. Brenda Williams.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariaoika831@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:37 am

Complement of the day my dearest heart, I guess you are doing great.I'm very sorry that I could not reply your mail in time i was very busy in office with Hope Worldwide,

I got some gifts and items from the organization, and your thought just came in my mind and i decided to send some of the Gift to you as presents. Actually I do not have need for some of these items so i felt they might be useful to you. And Also to register in your heart that i came first among your friends.

I sent the gift through a friend and also a Co_worker, Reverend, Father Moses Aluwa. As he went to Senegal yesterday night for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with her groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine .

Yesterday after participating in a Church meeting we held here and I gave her the gift package to deliver to you When he Arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am On my way to Haiti, Hope Worldwide Aid support to Haiti .

I believe that where the Reverend Moses Aluwa is residing ( In Senegal) might be closer to you, You should contact him via email:( rev.mosesaluwa@yahoo.com ) and if possible discuss with him regarding how to receive your gift package and you should send him your Home Address and telephone number OK .

Please don't laugh at me when you receive the pack, I know it isn't much but I sent it from my innermost heart and belief you gonna appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way.

I know that you will be in need of this items in one way or the other. The content of the pack are. ( 2 Toshiba Laptops, 2 i-phones, 2 Video Cameras, Some Gold jewelries. 1 Black Berry Phone, Perfumes, Body Lotion Cream, D.V.D Machine, Satellite Decode, 1 IPad, 5 packet of T-Shirts, 3 Exclusive Soap, 2 Gold wrist watch, and 1 Electric Iron. I packed everything in a medium black bag and gave it to Reverend, Moses Aluwa to deliver it to you because he didn't travel with much luggage of his own when he was traveling .

Open the pack of one of the laptop to bring out the envelop which I put inside, it contains some of my recent photos and that of my family members and a surprise gift which I don't want to disclose to you till you see it,leaving it home my brother will do away with them because we have a lot of Electrical device here, Okay .

Inform me when you receive it, so i will be aware and I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in this our organization if you would be interested to work with us. Hope Worldwide Aid support. I will get back to you when i come back from Haiti.Yours truly friend.
Dr. Brenda Williams .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.mosesaluwa@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:07 pm

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you; I was very busy at the Missionary today with Hope Worldwide Aid support to Dakar with my group .

We just arrived to the capital city Dakar, And I have been trying to set up our tents in other to start work immediately despite the hotness of the weather here, We have a lot of places to visit .

Yes, Dr. Brenda left the Gift Package In a Big Carton which contain, 3 Toshiba laptops, 2 i-phones, 2 Video Cameras, some Gold jewelries. a Black Berry Phone, Perfumes, Cream, 3 Packet of Exclusive Soap, D.V.D Machine, Satellite Decode, i-Pad, 3 packet of T-shirts, 2 Wrist Watch, and 1 Electric Iron, and Photos To deliver to you and She explain to me little about you .

I have acknowledged your mail. Please for security reasons And To Avoid Mistake. You have to reply me with the following information .

Your full name __________
Your country ____________
Your telephone number __________
Your house address ________________
Photocopy of your identity ____________

Please get in touch with me through my Mobile Phone line immediately you forward your information’s. I'm very busy at the program here in Dakar Senegal and I don't have time to check my email often .

As soon as I confirm your information, I will go to the Diplomatic Express Courier Service with your address, To make inquiry on how the package will be delivered to you successfully .

Remain bless forever.
Rev. Father Moses Aluwa
You can call me on my mobile phone number +221705545121

Phone:
+221705545121
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariaoika831@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:11 pm

dear the reason why i gave the gift to reverend father Moses aluwa, all this while am busy in my work offices that is why i gave him the gift to give you, don't be afraid you will receiver the parcel once you follow what he told you, also be fast in every thing you are doing, make sure you collect it from the reverend father, the reverend father will not stay long their in Senegal he has so meany church programs in Dakar Senegal and to visit so meany villages, i will be much happy to hear that you have receiver it thanks for your understanding, remain in good health bye have a nice day.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmosesaluwa@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Repeat from another E-mail addy:
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you; I was very busy at the Missionary today with Hope Worldwide Aid support to Dakar with my group .

We just arrived to the capital city Dakar, And I have been trying to set up our tents in other to start work immediately despite the hotness of the weather here, We have a lot of places to visit .

Yes, Dr. Brenda left the Gift Package In a Big Carton which contain, 3 Toshiba laptops, 2 i-phones, 2 Video Cameras, some Gold jewelries. a Black Berry Phone, Perfumes, Cream, 3 Packet of Exclusive Soap, D.V.D Machine, Satellite Decode, i-Pad, 3 packet of T-shirts, 2 Wrist Watch, and 1 Electric Iron, and Photos To deliver to you and She explain to me little about you .

I have acknowledged your mail. Please for security reasons And To Avoid Mistake. You have to reply me with the following information .

Please get in touch with me through my Mobile Phone line immediately you forward your information’s. I'm very busy at the program here in Dakar Senegal and I don't have time to check my email often .

As soon as I confirm your information, I will go to the Diplomatic Express Courier Service with your address, To make inquiry on how the package will be delivered to you successfully .

Remain bless forever.
Rev. Father Moses Aluwa

Header:
Return-Path: <revmosesaluwa@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.169.187 by webprd-m108.mail.aol.com (10.74.63.52) with HTTP (WebMailUI);
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017
Subject: May The Peace Of The Lord Be With You Always
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariaoika831@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:13 pm

Hello dear, how are you today i hope that all is well with you over that place, dear since we no each other your love has taken my heart away from me, could you imagine that i haven't slept since yesterday up till now, i feel happy and happy because i no you, Dear once am free in my work duty i will come and visit you in your country, please try collect your parcel gift because it will be us full to you or your family members, please aspect it and manege it like that, time goes on i will tell you more about me bye.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmosesaluwa@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:17 pm

Remain bless forever.
Rev. Father Moses Aluwa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmosesaluwa@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen. I have gotten your information which I will use to post the Gift package to your address and I went to send the package to you through Diplomatic Courier Services and they demanded some fee for the shipment of the package to your address.

Diplomatic Express Courier Services checked the contain of the package and Find Out, 3 Toshiba laptops, 2 i-phones, 2 Video Cameras, some Gold jewelries. a Black Berry Phone, Perfumes, Cream, 3 Packet of Exclusive Soap, D.V.D Machine, Satellite Decode, i-Pad, 3 packet of T-shirts, 2 Wrist Watch, and 1 Electric Iron. and Charged $250 USD for the shipment of the package from Senegal here to your home address .

( Amount $250 Dollar )

This is my first time to visit Senegal and I don't have any bank account to give you now, but i have make an inquiry with our driver here and he told me that the only way you can send money to me is through Western Union Or Money-Gram Transfer with the information Below .

Receiver name: ___________ Moses Aluwa
City: __________________ Dakar
Sender name: ____________
Mtcn number: ______________

Send the Diplomatic shipping fee immediately, Today or Tomorrow, So that I will be able to send you the package to your address, Because we will be visiting some villages in Dakar and according to our driver Mobile Networks will be off immediately will left the city to Villages. So try all your possible best to send the shipping fee immediately.

And Forward the payment receipt to my email as soon as you send the fee and immediately i receive the shipping fee, I will go back to Diplomatic Courier Service make the payment to them and post the package to your home address and you will receive the package in 48 hours as Diploma Delivery Company Manager promise me today.

Remain bless forever.
Rev. Father Moses Aluwa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmosesaluwa@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:16 am

May the peace of the lord be with you my son, i have heard all what you said, My dear as a Rev Father and elderly man, i can never deceive you or disappoint you, i assure you and i promise you that once you make this payment i will post the gift immediately and you will receive the gift in [ 2] two to three days time as diplomat posted manager promise me.

As i told you in my previous emails this is my first time visiting Senegal and i will return back to my country next week, all i needed from you is trust and also believer that all men are not the same thing, i want you to put confidence on me don't be afraid believer ok.

Here in senegal i don't have bank account to give you, if you are very sure and you want to collect your parcel gift then go to any western union office and send me the money through western union that is the only easy way to receiver the money here. Try to be fast because i don't have much time here in senegal again,

Try all your possible best to send me the posting fees today so that i will post the gift to you ok. if you don't have any money, you can borrow money from your friends or relatives in other to make the posting fee

Remain bless. Yours faithful,
REV. MOSES ALUWA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.