Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cotomalicoto@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: dcntact@tim.it

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:03 pm

Dear Old Customer.............

Dr. Kingsley Moghalu <efcc.nig.fgn1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dr.kingsley.m001@gmail.com
Bcc:

Fri, 13 Mar at 16:38

That's right, a completely blank email!
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

franktim.inter.monitoringteam@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:30 pm

DID YOU PERMIT MS.CARMAN LAPOINTE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN?

franktim.inter.monitoringteam@gmail.com <franktim.inter.monitoringteam@gmail.com>
To

Wed, 11 Nov at 16:18

Google Forms
DID YOU PERMIT MS.CARMAN LAPOINTE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN? APPROVED ON YOUR BEHALF. URGENT ATTENTION FOR YOUR BENEFIT. FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA C.B.N

Attention: beneficiary,

Based on the meeting we have with United Nations and IMF officials on Your payment, I am writing to inform you that your files appeared on our desk to pay you a partial payment of $10.5 million US Dollars of your funds for this First quarter of the year.

But we are having a misunderstanding because one Ms.Carman Lapointe called yesterday that she is your new next of kin that you instructed her to receive the funds on your favor that you are totally sick and you can not work or answer any calls.

But we were so confused that is why the authority instructed me to contact you for us to know if she is telling us the truth or not. She even forwarded this bank details to us.

Bank Name: Credit Union Na
Account Name: Carman Lapointe
Account number: 908374912
Swift code: cwd1u

After she provided this account to us, he instructed us not to inform you and we should transfer the funds into her account directly because she is your next of kin.
Kindly check this account and name if we can go ahead and transfer the funds into the account.

We wait to hear from you soon. Reply Via this email
cbn.godwin.emefiele01@gmail.com

Don't keep us waiting for your own good.
Thanks.

MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
cbn.godwin.emefiele01@gmail.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

eric.moore.scb@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:08 am

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

Godwin Emefiele <eric.moore.scb@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cbn.godwin.emefiele01@gmail.com
Bcc

Fri, 19 Feb at 22:26

Hello Dear,

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed.

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele the governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete the entire unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of $10.7 Million (TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) has been approved for you.
Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

I can be reached on this number anytime: +234-8122767445 Call me for more details. Kindly get back to me ASAP.

Best Regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor CBN

NB: KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTERS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME.
Wayne

Re: dcntact@tim.it

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 20, 2021 9:11 pm

Kindly get back to me for more details.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele <efcc.nig.fgn1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cbn.godwin.emefiele01@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 19 May at 22:30

Attention: Beneficiary.

Sir,

RE: GOOD NEWS AS YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS THIS SECOND QUARTER OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2021.

I write to inform you that your name is among the beneficiaries that will receive their funds US$10.5 Million (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) this first quarter of the fiscal year 2021 through Swift Telegraphic Transfer to your bank account of your choice.

In view of this good news, it is good I let you know that you are to travel to Johannesburg, South Africa to go and sign for your Original Funds Classified Documents and then you come back to France to receive your funds as the real beneficiary of the funds.

It is good I let you know that this was made possible by the new Elected President of the United States of America, Joseph Biden. Also note that we are to pay for your Flight Tickets going and coming back to your city and also pay for your Hotel Accommodation in Johannesburg, South Africa and in France.

This great opportunity is for all American and European Beneficiaries that have in the past spent money in this transaction and have not received any money up till this moment.

In view of this good news, it is very important that you send me your below information as to enable me pay for your Flight Tickets and your Hotel Accommodation:

1. Your Full Names.
2. Your Receiving Address.
3. Your Mobile Telephone No./Whatsapp Telephone No.
4. Valid Copy of your International Passport.
5. The Name of Your Nearest International Airport in Your City.

Finally, you should be rest assured 100% that you will not spend any money upfront on this transaction till you confirm your funds to your bank account information of your choice.

Kindly get back to me for more details.

Godwin Emefiele
Governor of the central bank
Wayne

docomentation.office1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:59 pm

Greetings to you. I am Miss. Julia Nzeocha/Personal Assistant to the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). I have urgent secret information for you, which will be of vital help to you, I cannot keep it further as my conscience reminds of my duties as one who believes in equity and fair play, my boss and some of his colleagues from several other ministries who are assigned with the duty of transferring this funds to you have conspired together to divert your fund to another account and the strategy they employed was by demanding several charges from you, all the demands are illegal just to frustrate you to abandon your funds in order to perfect his evil activities.

He has counterparts in almost every country like the United Kingdom, United States, Spain, Holland, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia and India etc. As this will then open an avenue for them to tag your payment as unclaimed payment and will have it transferred to their own coded account overseas. As a matter of fact, the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and his colleagues instructed me to change your payment details with the one they have just nominated for immediate payment, note that they will frustrate you for ever if you continue dealing with them because they will never do the right thing since the quest for too much worldly gains has blinded their sense of reasoning, am in charge of crediting comptroller to infuse all those information but i am purposely delaying as my mindset does not accept such evil.

I can release this fund to you if I am sure that I will be protected because immediately I release it, I will have to leave office immediately, if I do not my life will be in danger. This money will be transferred to their private account before 20th of September, 2022. If you are willing to get your payment directly into your account or through any other means like BTC wallet transfer, call or email me and reconfirm your account particulars and other related information if you choose other legitimate ways let me know and forward your contact details to me immediately on the receipt of this message.

Please Kindly consider this secret information as highly privileged and should be kept till the end of time as having it divulged is a great risk on my side and your prompt response will do you a lot of good by having the right things done in your payment files and documents which was regularized by unknown crooks. You should have asked why after all the series of fees you paid yet the transaction was still not concluded, is a deliberate act to frustrate you out of the business.

Email me upon the receipt of this message.

Looking forward to your immediate response. For further clarifications, do not hesitate to contact my office.

Yours faithfully.

Mr. Jalia Nzeocha
Personal Assistant to the Executive Governor (CBN).

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.216
Return-Path: < wester.nunionheadoffice0001@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.161.53]
Reply-To: docomentation.office1@gmail.com
From: "Miss. Julia Nzeocha" <wester.nunionheadoffice0001@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 01:05:10 +0100
Message-ID: <CAD8sNZ0PagvttCBBg_HY_dj6RDzxpOJs8UGzvwoOHc9WHe3YnQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I am Waiting For Your Reply
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.