Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@tranquinet.com - steven_wadler@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Received: from User [208.88.251.114] by mail.tranquinet.com with ESMTP
(SMTPD32-6.06) id AF76A4800CA; Sat, 08 Dec 2012 20:05:26 +0100
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 208.88.251.114<br>Originating ISP: Hancock Internet<br> City: Morristown<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Capt.Steven Wadler <info@tranquinet.com>
reply-to:
steven_wadler@yahoo.com
to:

date:
Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM
subject:
Dear Respected Sir/Madam

Dear Respected Sir/Madam,

How are you doing my friend, great I guess… Now I know this mail will definitely Come to you as a huge surprise, but please kindly take your time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will probably go a long way to determine my future and continued existence. First,let me introduce myself. I am Capt. Steven Wadler,assigned to 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division, 3rd Marine Expeditionary Force, western Anbar Province in Iraq. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $3,570,000 (Three million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money Be shared amongst us. This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole. The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up. I do not know for how l
For more details please contact me via my private box: steven_wadler@yahoo.com

Respectfully,
Capt. Steven Wadler
United States Marine Corps.IRAQ
Email:steven_wadler@yahoo.com
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.