Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

a_msmmwmw@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

a_msmmwmw@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:16 am

Two messages using the same sent from E-mail address but using different reply to E-mail addresses:

Hello,
I wish to seek your consent as the beneficiary to the total sum of $47,500,000.00 in the intent of the deceased. In your acceptance,the papers will be processed,forward to us your details to enable us file necessary documents at our high court division for the release of the Fund to you.
Regards,
Michael Dalton
Email:- michael.dalton101ca@gmail.com

Header;
Return-Path: <a_msmmwmw@aol.com>
Received: from PROMISE-PC (unknown [104.156.219.123]) by mtaout-aaf02.mx.aol.com (MUA/Third Party Client
Thu, 1 Jun 2017
Subject: READ YOUR MAIL

Dear,
I am writing to know if you received my previous mail which is in regards to your family? Kindly get back to me immediately for details.
Sincerely,
Mr. Serge Anderson
Email:- sergeanderson28@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <a_msmmwmw@aol.com>
Received: from PROMISE-PC (unknown [104.156.219.123]) by mtaout-aaf02.mx.aol.com (MUA/Third Party Client
Thu, 1 Jun 2017
Subject: Hope To Hear From You Soon
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

michael.dalton102ca@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Dear ,

I am glad to receive your response to my request for a partner to join me in this deal. I am Michael Dalton an accounts manager with TD Canada Trust Bank. I also run my own financial consulting firm, M-DALTON FINANCIAL MANAGERS. I was accounts officer to the late customer of my Bank, late Engr. James XXXXXX.

I understand my initial email to you was not detailed and could be a little confusing especially as you do not know who I am. I retrieved your contact address in my search for the next of kin or someone with same last name to a deceased customer of our bank late Engr. James XXXXXX, an engineer and Co-Owner of Jameson & Erikson Electric Inc. a London Ontario Canada based Private Electricity Company for thirteen years. Unfortunately this customer died intestate in a ghastly car crash leaving his bank account with an open beneficiary status.

Also, I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully. After the transfer of the funds to you, we shall share the funds in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. This transaction is 100% risk free and I assure you that this transaction would be handled under due inheritance claim procedures and every necessary legitimate arrangement will be put in place to make you the sole beneficiary of the funds.
We have not been able to get any relatives to claim the money and the government has given one month deadline, if no one comes to claim the money then the money will be declared abandoned and taken over by government. Even though the late customer to my bank is not related to you, I decided to look for someone with same last name to pose as the relative and next of kin to claim the money, that is how I got your contact and email details and contacted you to do this deal with me. After the money is transferred to your bank account, you get 50% of the money and I get 50%. Take note that this is an opportunity for you and I to make good money for ourselves. I do not want us to miss this opportunity.

I look forward to having a successful business relationship with you. As stated in my letter, I have contacted you with good intention and I assure you that this opportunity will put us all at a better place than we are now which is a successful end. Take my word for it, “YOU WILL NEVER REGRET WORKING WITH ME”, and I expect same trust from you please. Late Engineer James XXXXXX was a US citizen who died in the year 2014 at the age of 76, born in 1938 in US. He moved to Canada in 1982 and established himself in electricity engineering business until his sudden death. He was married to late Mrs. ROSE XXXXXX, who died in a car crash with their only daughter eight years before his death.

I have closely monitored his bank account with us over this period of 3 years and I have approached you to apply to our bank as the next of kin since you share the same last name and all records have shown that no relative of his has made any attempt to claim these funds. I thought this might be a golden opportunity for us to benefit. I will guide you through the entire process. I have engaged in this activity because the entire funds would be taken over by the Government as an unclaimed estate by the end of this year according to the 3 year dormancy allowable period for a deceased estate. Once the process of a claim is initiated now, the funds will no longer go back to the Government that is why I have contacted you so we can make this claim now. As an insider and an accounts manager, I have discovered that most of the unclaimed accounts end up in some top bank officials pocket and not the “Humanitarian Services bank account” that is presented to us (the citizens) by the Government. I am sure you do not want this to happen since we have all it takes to claim these funds now.

To proceed with the claim, you have to bear in mind that this transaction is for REAL and try to always maintain strict confidentiality to avoid divulging information to third parties. Late Engineer James XXXXXX may not be your direct relative, but the point here is that you are qualified to lay claim to this fund since you both are from the same country and share the same exact last name and with me on the inside, I will make sure all the information you should be aware of as a relative/next of kin are provided to you accordingly. Every step to be adopted in the entire process must be absolutely legal. You have nothing to be worried about, there is absolutely no illegality involved in this, so I expect you to comply with me and follow my instructions accordingly.

For us to move forward, I will like you to kindly answer the questions below:

I. Are you ready and capable to handle this transaction?

2. In view of the needed confidentiality and trust in this transaction, are you willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement to give me my 50% of the inheritance after the money is transferred to you?

3. Address:

4. Your age.

5. Are you married, single or divorced?

6. Your direct telephone numbers, Mobile phone is preferred.

7. Your occupation or the type of business you do.

Once I get the above information and answers from you with your full address and phone number, I will email you an application letter directing you on how to approach the bank for the release of the funds. When the bank receives your application, they will request you to provide certain confidential information about the account and the deceased customer (which I will provide you with) and once this is verified by the bank, they will approve the funds to be transferred to you. When the $47.5 Million Dollars get to your bank account, I will arrange to come over to your country to meet with you to receive my own part of the money. Your share of the money will be 50% of the total inheritance and my own share will be 50%. Kindly try as much as possible to keep this information confidential until we are able to claim the funds from the bank successfully.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,

Michael Dalton.
Tel: +1-647-707-4884.

Header;
Return-Path: <michael.dalton102ca@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x243.google.com (mail-oi0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::243])
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017
Subject: Re: Thank you for your response to my request.

Phone:
+16477074884
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Toronto
Original network provider* Rogers Communications Canada Inc. (Wireless)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Hello ,

I am delighted to work with a great person like you. Please find below the complete information on how we are going to handle this transaction from inception to completion. I have taken time in the email to explain the transaction to you and I expect that after reading through this, you will be able to understand the business entirely and take note of your own roles, responsibilities and compensation in the transaction.

1. We will sign a confidentiality/trust agreement before I provide you with the information on how to approach the bank to release the funds to you. The agreement is to ensure trust and confidence in each other, and also to outline each person’s responsibility in the transaction and share of the money on completion.

2. After we sign the agreement, you will send an application letter to the Bank for the release of the money to you (I will help you prepare the letter). You would be required to provide a copy of the deceased’s death certificate to the bank when submitting the application for claim (I will arrange and have this document sent to you after our agreement). The transaction will kick-off as soon as the bank responds to your application. You would be required by the bank to provide some information on the dormant account and the deceased customer himself to prove your relationship to him for instance the deceased account number, account type, sort code, branch name and branch number etc. You do not worry about this requirement as this is where I come in, the inside job that I will do. I will gather all the vital information needed and supply them to you on request. All I need from you is your dedicated honesty and sincerity of purpose, and make sure you check your email at least two to three times each day throughout this process so that if the is any information that requires urgent attention, it is taken care of.

3. Once the bank responds to your application and you provide all information they need from you, the next step before the bank contacts you again will be to get the services of a lawyer here in Canada to visit the bank as your legal representative. With this approach, you are shielded from direct interrogation/questions from the bank. They would not direct much questions to you but will discuss with the lawyer as your solicitor. Having a Canadian lawyer represent you would also stop the bank from requiring your presence in Canada.

4. I know of a lawyer who is capable of handling this job since only resident lawyers are permitted by law in Canada to pursue inheritance claims like this. You will contact this lawyer and present your request for him to be your solicitor. This lawyer should not know anything regarding our partnership or the true position of this transaction, all he should know is that you are related to a late customer of our bank and you would require his legal services for the pursuit of the inheritance funds claim. This lawyer is a certified Canadian Attorney and capable of handling this transaction and I am certain we wouldn't have any hitch working with him. Moreover, I got his details as I was going through files in my office and found out that he successfully represented a family to claim their inheritance in our bank last year.

5. Our bank would request you to show some legal evidence confirming the transfer of the rights of this dormant account to you as the next of kin to the deceased and also to make sure the inheritance claim and transfer is handled legitimately according to our Government’s law on inheritance request. This is where the services of the lawyer are highly required. The lawyer will procure all legal documents necessary for this claim and handle all endorsement on your behalf as your legal representative.

7. Once all information and documents have been received and verified by the bank, they will issue an approval to you, and request you to provide your bank details for the funds to be transferred to you. You will provide your bank account details to the bank at this stage and they will transfer the funds to you, the funds will normally arrive in your account within 3 business days.

8. Your share of the money is 50% of the entire amount, and my own share will be 50% too. This will also be stated in our agreement. After the transfer of the funds into your account, I will arrange and visit you in your country for the 50/50% sharing ratio as agreed.
I have attached my international passport and work ID for you to know who you are dealing with. The confidentiality I have asked for is to protect the funds till it gets to your account.

Having explained how we will work to achieve success in this transaction, please find attached the NDA agreement. Sign and return to me so that I can give you the application to send to my bank to start up the claim.

I await your response, and sincerely anticipate that we both will rejoice soon after this transaction, and I do hope to meet up with you soon.

As soon as I get your response and you have signed the NDA agreement, I will give you the account number and PIN Number to the account and the instructions you will need to verify and confirm that the money exists so that you know the need for us to move fast to get this money transferred to you without delay before the government declares it abandoned and take possession of it.

Regards and God bless,

Michael Dalton
Tel: +1-647-707-4884

Text from PDF file:

CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRUST AGREEMENT
This NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) also Known as CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRUST AGREEMENT (this
‘’Agreement’’) is made on this day of the year 2016 (the ‘’Effective Date’’) Between MR. MICHAEL PETER
DALTON hereinafter referred to as (‘’Partner’’) and
USA hereinafter referred to as (‘’Trustee’’), and collectively the ‘’Parties’’ each individually agree to this NDA
agreement as follows:
SECTION 1 Purpose.
The parties are entering into this agreement to facilitate discussions and exchange information concerning an
Inheritance fund (the ‘’Transaction’’).
SECTION 2 Disbursement and Liabilities
2.1 The Parties agree that the inheritance fund would be disbursed by both parties at the rate of 50% / 50%
respectively less the applicable taxes once funds are released from the holding financial house
/institute. The parties further acknowledge and agree that if expenses a r e required to facilitate the
Transaction t h e y would be handled by both parties on a 50% / 50% basis, and any party that incurs
more, the amount must be deducted from the proceeds at the end of the transaction before the net worth is
shared.
2.2 Neither Party shall be liable to the other for consequential, punitive, exemplary or indirect damages, in
contract or otherwise (including strict liability), whether at law or in equity.
3.3 Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to create between the Parties an association,
trust, partnership, joint venture, agency or other business entity or relationship, or impose any trust,
partnership, agency or similar duty on either Party. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be
construed to create on the part of either Party an obligation to deal exclusively with the other Party
with respect to the Transaction or in any other field or venture, or to offer to or procure from the
other Party any services, assets or products in connection with the Transaction or the Confidential
Information.
3.4 All additions, amendments, waivers or modifications to this Agreement must be made in writing and
must be signed by the Parties or, in the case of a waiver, the waiving Party.
3.5 This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of the Province of Ontario,
a jurisdiction neutral to either Party’s state or country of nationality noted from both parties’ identification
documents.
3.6 Headings and captions in this Agreement have been inserted for ease of reference only and shall not be
used in the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
3.7 This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties hereto and permitted
assigns. Neither Party shall assign this Agreement, or its rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or
in part to any other Person without the prior written consent of the other Party.
3.8 This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the matters referred
to herein, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings pertaining to the matters referred
herein.

[-Signature Page FollowsIn
witness hereof, the parties have duly executed this confidentiality and trust agreement as of the date first above
written.

Name: Mr. Michael P. Dalton
Date of Birth: 29/Aug/1959
Home Address: 826 Kipps Lane, London, ON N5Y 4S2 Canada
ID Number: GF457924
ID Type: Passport
Expiry Date: 20/April/2020
Country of Residence: Canada
Email: michael.dalton1uk2@yahoo.com
Signature
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Signature
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Agreement is written and witnessed by Mary G. Griffith of McLaren Barrister & Solicitors, 186 St. George Street,
Main Floor, Toronto, ON, M5R 2N2 Canada

20170603225540-222ac0c2-me.jpg

20170603225542-c6bb513c-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Yes that is ok with me.

Hello ,

Thank you for agreeing to the terms of the NDA Agreement. Please find below the account information for Late Engineer James XXXXX. You can also find below the details you need to verify the funds. I am not supposed to give you this information so make sure you do not give it out to anyone or let anyone know about what we are doing. If anyone in my bank knows I am running this deal with you that will be a very big problem for me so you must keep this confidential. I am giving you this information so that you know what we are working for and also you get to know that the funds actually exist and not a joke. We just need to act fast before government declares the money abandoned. If this happens, they take over the funds and I will not like that to happen.

Account Number: 11757832674. Pin Number: 3547.

Account name: Engineer James XXXXX.

Amount credited: $47,500,000.00 Dollars.

Account balance verification instructions:

Call the bank secure automated telebank system via telephone numbers 1-416-837-8344. Listen to the voice prompt options on the system until when it says, if you wish to end this call, press 9, at this point press 1 then carefully listen and follow the voice prompt options until you have verified your funds.

Send me an email after verifying the funds so that I am sure you had no problems verifying the funds. Once I get that confirmation, I will then send you the application you need to send to my bank to start the claim of the money.

Regards,

Michael Dalton

Phone:
+14168378344
Original network provider* Fido Solutions Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:31 pm

Dear ,

Thank you for your email. The next step is to send in the application to my bank to start the claim. I have prepared the application which you will send to my bank, you will find the application in my next email. Send to the email address which you will find at the top of the application. Copy the email address carefully and paste as the recipient.

Make sure no part of my name and email address gets into the application so that they do not know we are working together. Do not make the mistake of calling the bank phone number because that is not necessary as you may be asked questions you cannot answer.

Note: In my next email, you will have the application you send to my bank to start the claim. You will also find attached with the application a scanned copy of Late Engr. James’s death certificate. You will need to send it along with the application and a scanned copy of your own ID which should be a government issued ID like a driver’s license or passport showing your name and last name to prove your relationship to the late customer of my bank. The application is sent to the head of the admin department. You will find the email address for the admin department on the application. Email the application as soon as possible so that she can respond to your application without delay.

Let me know when you have a response from my bank so that I direct you on what next to do.

Regards and God bless,

Michael Dalton.

The Manager, Administration and Operations
Unclaimed Estate Department (UED)
TD Canada Trust Bank Financial Group
215 Oxford Street West
London, ON N6H 1S5, Canada
Tel: +16476490140.
Email: admin@tdcanada-trustgroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF FUNDS OF MY LATE RELATIVE ENGR. JAMES XXXXX.

I, CLIPPED hereby apply as a relative to your deceased customer Late Engr. James XXXXX. I recently came across my relative’s financial details and realized that he had left some amount of money with your bank valued at $47,500,000.00 (Forty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) before his untimely death in January 2014 in a ghastly car crash. Unfortunately, my relative could not do any bequeathing process before his demise.

I am writing to request that your office assist me in the confirmation of money and/or property which has been held by your bank for quite some time now and accordingly, lay claim to that said money/estate as his next of kin.

I have attached a copy of my identification document as formal proof of my relationship to him, and a copy of his death certificate as documentary proof of his death in case this has not been submitted previously to your bank.

Thank you in anticipation of your kind response and assistance in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

20170605232944-b75ebd63-me.jpg

Phone:
+16476490140
Original network provider* Rogers Communications Canada Inc. (Wireless)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

admin@tdcanada-trustgroups.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:47 pm

Ref: TDL05/2016/D3B0908.

Attn:

We are in receipt of your application requesting the release of the estate of a deceased customer of TD Canada Trust Bank to you as the kin and beneficiary of the estate. Your application will be reviewed during the next unclaimed estate meeting of the Bank and further advice will be communicated to you after the meeting.

To assist us proceed with your inheritance claim application, you are advised to fill in and return the attached bank questionnaire. The answers you provide here will form the major basis for processing your request, and we advise you to ensure you are able to return the questionnaire within 3 working days from date with all the requested information complete and accurate. This is needed to enable us carry out further inquiry on your application before a decision could be reached.

You will need to employ the services of a resident Canadian attorney to administer the estate and legal aspect of the claim on your behalf? Your lawyer should visit us immediately with the Original Death Certificate of your late relative. You may send us the electronic copy of the same as evidence but note that we require the original document to confirm its authenticity. If you are not appointing an attorney to represent you, you are responsible to submit this document to us, you can do this either in person or have it sent to us directly by post and the original document will be returned to you once verified.

If you are aware that the deceased left a valid Will and you have been able to locate the Will, please send a photocopy of the same; it is not necessary to send the original Will, a certified true copy will do.

Your application has been assigned a reference number to be used in every future communication. The Ref number is: TDL05/2016/D3B0908; do quote this reference number in all correspondence with us.

Yours Sincerely,

Linda Morris

The Manager of Operations

215 Oxford Street West
London, ON N6H 1S5, Canada.

Tel: +1-647-649-0140.

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments. Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. The TD Bank does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorized access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the TD Bank for operational or business reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of the TD Bank is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the TD Bank. TD Canada Trust Bank. The TD Bank Financial Group. Registered in Canada (Institution no.004)

Registered Office: TD Tower 66 Wellington St. West Toronto, ON M5K 1A2 Canada.
TD Bank is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSCO) and the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC).

Header;
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.159.51.145 with SMTP id p17csp1635302uab;
Mon, 5 Jun 2017
X-Received: by 10.84.233.143 with SMTP id l15mr14478504plk.216.1496701352401;
Mon, 05 Jun 2017
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1496701352; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=MUlcM9oklrQjrBlQ/8+XDvd8KzKIHQNRLsWY0iuTsrcAiNz9KkKpqdxyLVqUmQy0J5
pI/Fdl2gnnVGm0FRJ6qRsPu9x9QFQSvZ5NFbRO1acO9CmxRHEsOq6JHTX3Rn45tpy4wO
s7dRyWUTDjhusqZZBvzkcQ/D6QJTR/frZJ5yHlyniX/t2QCJZs1MGi9hnKODUJCza8R4
E57x1a6iUPyQu3kM0rOHcwEnZ9+r/l9xVWUUmFfIl8m3QNKlcabdq9lut/ys9gBxelNR
ta1u7dKN4tHu9ludhbIsmhrz0q00w0UgJDvao5lZh2viu66BOj4svOJJ7mfGjSG/lA+r
EeGg==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:mime-version:subject:references:in-reply-to:message-id
:to:reply-to:from:date:arc-authentication-results;
bh=oxnZm9fus0LIDGLgUGUJgUOG2a0Gkmtcf7wLyUZ9CEk=;
b=IylCXGWbT/pQVE69EimKSs9eSR9XIQv2H/kb/1I9m8dZ/2Sp13FCkZLUKcdciQuutN
W5cGy+oghqgHYFa1L21Nv7Nz4ts54Qrp4UNfpu63tf06rGzTdVrlQU6BCt+r7QKHN9tp
wZvfIWlz7KXU1jNX5TPddaqQEXRAYC6jb+lzcza5r8eT2M5KYXexmz3adrHmQ2Pq4PQg
zW0UH0feV8s7Uw07KwK0S4kvOAuISIY1y3lB+MGRgAWUxFq8uZ7xEynZquRuAzjMW9cR
TYhVenRu1+WUNSzsMiTkpAoP63nfa2FnvdKipkg3rtO/IT8OkQCkqOEVLQvPpG8iGECt
1oBw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of admin@tdcanada-trustgroups.com designates 68.65.122.29 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=admin@tdcanada-trustgroups.com
Return-Path: <admin@tdcanada-trustgroups.com>
Received: from MTA-09-4.privateemail.com (mta-09-4.privateemail.com. [68.65.122.29])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id q2si16141324pgd.227.2017.06.05.15.22.31
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Mon, 05 Jun 2017
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of admin@tdcanada-trustgroups.com designates 68.65.122.29 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.65.122.29;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of admin@tdcanada-trustgroups.com designates 68.65.122.29 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=admin@tdcanada-trustgroups.com
Received: from APP-07 (unknown [10.20.147.157]) (using TLSv1 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by MTA-09.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 3A16B60034 for < >; Mon,
5 Jun 2017
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017
Reply-To: TD Bank Admin <admin@tdcanada-trustgroups.com>
To: >
Message-ID: <1805736391.86287.1496701351206@privateemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAKfcJWo6KZMG__m8rG6mhuWgifAxx8_twkr2ZE2-1NsR6zvgFQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAKfcJWo6KZMG__m8rG6mhuWgifAxx8_twkr2ZE2-1NsR6zvgFQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Filing a claim.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_86285_2029750132.1496701351137"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.1-Rev35
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite

------=_Part_86285_2029750132.1496701351137
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_86286_810753933.1496701351138"

------=_Part_86286_810753933.1496701351138
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Canada Trust WM.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:11 pm

Attn: .

Yes you can submit the information by email.

Yours Sincerely,

Linda Morris

215 Oxford Street West

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments. Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. The TD Bank does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorized access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the TD Bank for operational or business reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of the TD Bank is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the TD Bank. TD Canada Trust Bank. The TD Bank Financial Group. Registered in Canada (Institution no.004)

TD Bank is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSCO) and the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:04 am

Attn:

Thank you for the information provided. We have appointed Dr. Braxton of Blakes and Associates law office to represent you with the claim of this money. He will be contacting you soon. Please follow his instructions so that your funds can be transferred to you successfully.

Yours Sincerely,

Linda Morris

215 Oxford Street West

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

michael_braxton@blakesattorneys-associates.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:17 am

For the attention of:

Dear ,

Re: Application for our legal services with respect to inheritance claim.

This notice is sent to you in response to an application for our legal services submitted to our law firm on your behalf by Linda Morris of TD Canada trust bank.

I am glad to inform you that I have concluded my finding at the TD Canada Trust Bank. Your claim as confirmed at TD Bank includes an account balance in the amount of $47.5 Million US Dollars existing in the dormant US Dollars daily interest account of Engineer James Chacon (Deceased) with Account Number 11757832674. Please find attached the bank statement for the aforementioned account.

Your case file has been opened and here is your file number with our law firm, MC8754-DT2B15. Always quote your file number in all correspondence.

Documents required for completing your claim are highlighted below:

Having verified your claim and done the needed official introduction at the bank as your representing attorney, you need as a matter of obligation to obtain a Change of Ownership Certificate, an Affidavit of Fund Claim,

Probate Authorization Letter and or/Grant of Representation from the office of the Probate Registry and Law Courts here in Canada since your relative late Engineer James Chacon did not leave such instruction in the TD Canada Trust Bank Personal Data Securities during the account opening process. This is where our services are therefore required.

You will be required to obtain a Certificate of appointment of estate trustee without a Will, or a Letter of Administration since you have not submitted a Will signed by your late relative himself; this law firm will be completing the process for you after the retainer is signed and returned to us with payment of the security deposit.

Our legal fee to represent you is $48,000 US Dollars. Please make available the security deposit legal fee immediately and we shall start off work on your claim and ensure the inheritance is released to you within the maximum service period.

Attached is our partner trust account where you wire the retainer fee to. Please make the transfer of our payment and send me a scanned copy of the wire transfer receipt.

Regards,

Dr. Michael Braxton.

Blakes Attorneys & Associates, Canada.

Family & Real Estate Management Lawyers.

Address: 199 Bay Street, Commerce Court West

Toronto ON M5L 1A9 Canada

Email: michael_braxton@blakesattorneys-associates.com

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.

BLAKES ATTORNEYS & ASSOCIATES NOTICE: Please notify us if this communication has been sent to you in error. If it has been, please delete this email immediately. Client Legal privilege or confidentiality is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you in error.

Header:
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of michael_braxton@blakesattorneys-associates.com designates 198.54.127.61 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=michael_braxton@blakesatt ... ciates.com
Return-Path: <michael_braxton@blakesattorneys-associates.com>
Received: from MTA-08-3.privateemail.com (mta-08-3.privateemail.com. [198.54.127.61])
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 07 Jun 2017
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of michael_braxton@blakesattorneys-associates.com designates 198.54.127.61 as permitted sender) client-ip=198.54.127.61;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of michael_braxton@blakesattorneys-associates.com designates 198.54.127.61 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=michael_braxton@blakesatt ... ciates.com
Received: from APP-05 (unknown [10.20.147.155]) (using TLSv1 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by MTA-08.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 0811360033 for < >; Wed,
7 Jun 2017
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017
From: "Blakes Attorneys & Associates, Canada" <michael_braxton@blakesattorneys-associates.com>
Reply-To: "Blakes Attorneys & Associates, Canada" <michael_braxton@blakesattorneys-associates.com>
To:
Message-ID: <36196157.114954.1496876447992@privateemail.com>
Subject: Re: Application for our legal services with respect to inheritance claim.
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_114952_1339401907.1496876447921"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.1-Rev35
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite

------=_Part_114952_1339401907.1496876447921
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_114953_161890320.1496876447922"

------=_Part_114953_161890320.1496876447922
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Bank account from the attached PDF file:
Bank name: CITIBANK, N.A.
BANK ADDRESS: 12172 CENTRAL AVE,
MITCHELL VILLE, MD 20721.
Account Number:910929XXXX
Routing number:254070116.
Account name: C. S.
Swift code: CITIUS33.
Beneficial address: , MD 21227.

20170609022641-e87c2ca1-th.jpg
20170609022641-e87c2ca1-th.jpg (6.52 KiB) Viewed 13260 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: tdcanada-trustgroups.com - blakesattorneys-associates.co

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:33 pm

tdcanada-trustgroups.com is impersonating The Toronto Dominion Bank Canada. The real bank has nothing to do with the scam. The domain is used only for the email address.

For the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=124273

blakesattorneys-associates.com is another fake site used only for the email address.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=124274
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.