Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wbnkwashingtondc@financier.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wbnkwashingtondc@financier.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:11 pm

PRIVATE NOTICE. CONFIDENTIAL
People
JOHN ADAMS <j1111001@gmail.com> Today at 9:07
To
@
Message body
WORLD BANK GROUP.
3228 H Street, NW USA
Washington, DC 20433
PRIVATE NOTICE. CONFIDENTIAL

Our Beneficiary,

Your atm card which was confiscated couple of years ago by the US
Authority has been released to World Bank Group Auditors.

The total sum of the USD$10.5M with accrued interest recovered from the atm card has been
deposited in our temporary reserved bank account here in Washington DC Bank. We have been directed to contact you, if you are still alive please indicate by forwarding your details address and telephone number.There are other funds in your name as indicated on the document sent to us.

We will start a new arrangement on how to release the fund to you
immediately you indicate interest to claim the fund.We can make wire transfer if you wish.

Please forward your information on this email to enable us attend to
your payment. Email:wbnkwashingtondc@financier.com
Thanks,
Telex Department
World Bank Group
Washington DC.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: j1111001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:50 pm

Compensation Entitlement Scheme

JOHN ADAMS <j1111001@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 22 Mar at 04:32

Attn: To: Concerned Beneficiary
Compensation Entitlement Scheme

Sir/Madam

Transaction Ref:UNGFST2020

Reference to a received settlement advise from World Bank, International Monetary Fund in conjunction with the United Nations Global Fund Support (UNGFS) we write to inform you that through a United Nations Compensation Scheme, a compensation entitlement payment file with below details is been processed and recommenced for final approval valued US$10,500,000.00(Ten million five hundred thousand United States Dollars)in your favour.
The payment will be scheduled for release upon your prompt response to this letter. It is also important you note that from our record, you have been in contact with some unauthorized officials and some abnormalities have been observed in your file which has to be corrected. You are to forward copy of your identification and your International Transfer permit order certificate for uthentication of your payment.
This is what is requested before remittance. This document is very important if you cannot provide it you will be directed to obtain it.

The United Nations European Payment Clearing Centre attached to World Bank Washington DC has been instructed to use the approved Foreign Exchange Allocation Order (FEAO) to clear all outstanding payment with immediate effect.

You are hereby advice to contact the payment officer for final reconciliation and release of your payment. Forward your full name/ address and telephone number with your occupation.

Bernard L.
Position: Head of Operations
worldbankwashingtondc743@gmail.com

You will either receive your funds through Swift Transfer, Certified International Banker Draft or by Cash Call payment. This subject you can discuss with the officer in charge by quoting the following reference to him (UN-FM- GBXXX- 33NO22/099/20). To this end, we urge you to establish contact with Mr.Bernard to make necessary arrangements for the payment of the funds to you, should you need any further clarification or assistance, do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Yours Faithfully,
For: United Nations,Office.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: j1111001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:11 pm

Thanks for your response

JOHN ADAMS <j1111001@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 22 Jul at 09:38

Thanks for your response; I am head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, and Transportation) here at the San Antonio International Airport, Texas . During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg.

Please I am not forcing you to support me in this regard because I will not like you to see me as one of those people contacting you for an offer. You should bear in mind that there are real business people out there but due to fraudulent activities going on round the globe one will not know the real thing.

I assure you that this is %100 risk free, now

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $1,700USD. On my assumption, the trunk box will contain a huge amount of Millions of dollars and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the San Antonio International Airport, Texas till date.

So what i want to know is if you can come forward to claim this i will provide all the necessary documents needed to cover it, also my ID and telephone number. We will shear the fee and the percentage.Forward Your details full name/ address and telephone number.

Think of it and let me know thanks
Wayne

worldbankwashingtondc743@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:30 pm

WORLD BANK GROUP
Washington DC.
Confidential mail.
Attention: Sir

This is World Bank Group Washington DC; we wish to inform you that you have been verified for the refund of your contract payment. The IMF has given instruction to remit the below fund to you once you are able to comply with our directives.
Your document was signed by someone who claims to be your next of kin. We expect to hear from you immediately as Mr. Henderson Graham, who claims to be your representative, has reported that you died of Covid-19 last year, advising us to release your payment to him.

Your name was mentioned as one of the Scam victims, So we have mapped out $25musd for you, based on the United Nations refund committee resolution.

If you're still alive please kindly reconfirm your name, banking details, contact phone number, address together with your id. Forward your details to this email: worldbankwashingtondc743@gmail.com

Thanks.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <paulhamilton186@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.41]
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 13:16:52 -0700
Message-ID: <CANtLudbAicU8312OG+tfZ+BuH=fkFAUY9=ha1wmCRR1_GFBSmA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: WORLD BANK WASHINGTON DC
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

j1111001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:00 pm

Recovery Scam:

FIRST FARMERS BANK & TRUST
USA.

DEAR BENEFICIARY

Again, please respond to our previous email.
Approval has been given for the release of outstanding funds again after some

years Delay.Payment will be made in 7 working days without delay,Kindly Re-

confirm that the understated remain your banking details we found on our

records.

Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 499 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, NY 11901, United States
Aba Routing Code:026009593
Beneficiary : Randy Miller Jr
So, feel free to ask questions if/where you have any.

Respond, for details on mode/schedule of payment.
Thanks

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <j1111001@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.170]
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 13:55:18 -0700
Message-ID: <CAE-cK1UsC9sbpAUujMfgWeeC9sk9aHMhcR2cYkPrP5fGe-rSgA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CONFIRM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.