Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.cindyheilmann3@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oyinkansade.adewalefinofficer@unionbankng.org

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Additional E-mail address from the same Website:
Attention:

Address:

This is Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade, The Union Bank of Nigeria Remittance Director in charge of Foreign Currency and International Wire Transfer was payment file was submitted by Mr. Isaac Chiwendu that you refuse to complete your transaction with our Bank here and that is the reason why I have to contact you personally to know why you don’t want to receive your fund that have been approve to you by International Monitoring Fund (IMF) with United Nation and Paris Club.

I will said that you are one of lucky person that your name was on the payment list to receive this huge amount of fund as a palatal of gold and I really want to know what happen you stop further communication with our Bank. On your payment file stated that the original documents of this transaction I wanted to issued to you with amount of $9,500 to enable Union Bank dispatch the original copies of the documents on your address for your signing before the fund can be finally transfer into your nominated Bank account given to us here.

Bank:

All information was correct and I will like you to get back to me very important so that I can understand your ignorance toward this matter because you cannot just stop contacting Bank when the issued you Bank account for the transfer please I want you honor my request and get back to me we can still correct any impression toward this matter.

Am looking forward to hear from you

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade

The Remittance Director/ Wire Transfer Department

Private Email: oyinkansade.adewalefinofficer@unionbankng.org

Private Email: customerservice.unionbank4@gmail.com

Direct: Cell Phone Number: +234-81-14876709

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.223.173.171 with SMTP id w40csp1509614wrc;
Mon, 29 May 2017
X-Received: by 10.202.117.23 with SMTP id q23mr8472063oic.163.1496091458789;
Mon, 29 May 2017
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1496091458; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=QMuTzT4yNRFW04vfsLyiohqjVl5sd7ESkCRaoRVhcmyYLD2uTlNE/nsPOIjrvS7tVY
IfK4tOZ9wIUFlbxlssUxHE0t7vt4MGlQ4LsRjhrRriMG4AhlM04vnuPzI8ZVikinF+el
kD5FNJrbWf6F9YHeLUSUp/eIU/eHzzcoouRIZ35oigdPGuzCGIbD3CPo+U/Y6ynsP9rL
1Jfw3ivD4Pxf7digd/lAzUl8crfIL261wjZjXl3+/RhBfoFeO/PohAsp5DOkUEs6wsZV
mKLdJ5FM1ckG1z8QXwJUFwhne/Cl7HNFR/mwGR3OqpWIsB0KQ4CTO74k9kjhCjaFMKwD
2QRw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:mime-version:subject:message-id:to:reply-to:from:date
:dkim-signature:arc-authentication-results;
bh=fboFsKQkB5HUAXcjo1pvMXtyHH7Fo7xdLD+7NwwxAjM=;
b=d6ZUFHFc9FS1apjNTlbH2YyXy3hRSrNHAJ1Dv6p0mWg/+iDlj+DOtjnplYEqtNXxIk
2zfCG9cKmvTc9PYfx5iHq5csNcZSHpJcK2ztrKHlu8zVtM8p1DMv1qIDLk+43OE+m8TS
sOzfdAp7MBhbaesgsT/HsQBEyKYHbUUbLQ4dD0xMsdoASRszkf8aaTbWPRh0iDx7+Pjc
fNams0TdrxnpfUCIVNo8TpOEX8H2IrzJaQ7/TiH/MhGT7FzaZyr/2n0fYklY2I/PPa6s
XtRVHNt5gkhYyy0oKsV6/+dPeAj2l/8GOqcQefr4sIlkeN33uBloCtxufgJy73zUHn2W
F4ww==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@unionbankng.org;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of oyinkansade.adewalefinofficer@unionbankng.org designates 208.91.199.247 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=oyinkansade.adewalefinoff ... bankng.org
Return-Path: <oyinkansade.adewalefinofficer@unionbankng.org>
Received: from us2-ob2-4.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob2-4.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.199.247])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d33si4617304otc.189.2017.05.29.13.57.38
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 29 May 2017
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of oyinkansade.adewalefinofficer@unionbankng.org designates 208.91.199.247 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.91.199.247;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@unionbankng.org;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of oyinkansade.adewalefinofficer@unionbankng.org designates 208.91.199.247 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=oyinkansade.adewalefinoff ... bankng.org
Received: from 172.16.214.67 (unknown [172.16.214.67]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: oyinkansade.adewalefinofficer@unionbankng.org) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id D0F8F780BA8; Mon, 29 May 2017
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=unionbankng.org; s=20170119; t=1496091458; bh=fboFsKQkB5HUAXcjo1pvMXtyHH7Fo7xdLD+7NwwxAjM=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject; b=fzn6TcJjqzREjFI8OO9mDoGHa8Cksy3Qw97DmykV7U/T7ga8/Of6DawlHVpEgqJKX
fPMwGdGbv9ajH36U3rVw+PAF1BkckIuV/XmBKguqj2fIGlmEIA/wcmGo2Ad6AYnvn7
WW/AYk/wh+ImyvVzkCXxxGXsvXnqESv/fvXT8YSQ=
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017
From: Union Bank <oyinkansade.adewalefinofficer@unionbankng.org>
Reply-To: Union Bank <oyinkansade.adewalefinofficer@unionbankng.org>
To:
Message-ID: <1148584628.1087.1496091457801@webmail.unionbankng.org>
Subject: Re from Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade, Union Bank Remittance Director/ Attached Here is My Working ID Card
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_1085_65290147.1496091457789"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.3-Rev22
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=Vv1TO6+n c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=Z8UyLsFUdm4H2nF0+O1kqg==:117 a=BGIhc664_HmtHfa4jrUA:9 a=0bXxn9q0MV6snEgNplNhOjQmxlI=:19 a=gAsCoetJuA8dp-9-:21 a=PVEbrwqWiIPuqSub:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=IgPunjP5LOEA:10 a=-T3ibTMoRdEA:10 a=_RMVkv9ogHMA:10 a=zqPZqqtcAObryDdK:21 a=aNuRLuidApB-cX8b:21 a=AVjMF3wKVADP0mIq:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=EIlCJXuhjS10LsNCwzoA:9 a=4k5dMVZipSTkwhBI:18 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10 a=DIyJOsdSk80A:10

------=_Part_1085_65290147.1496091457789
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_1086_2114840659.1496091457790"

------=_Part_1086_2114840659.1496091457790
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

20170530222923-a6b1c8a2-xs.jpg

Phone:
+2348114876709
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Attention:

I am very grateful you response to my message, I want to assured you that Union Bank Plc cannot jeopardize his customers because we are one of the best Bank in the whole World that is why World Bank and United Nation accept our Bank to handle this transaction with almost faith.

I Mrs.Adewale Oyinkansade will handle your transaction by myself because I want to make sure you receive this fund it have already approve on your favor and nothing will stop you not to receive this fund this time around if only you can follow my directives and the transfer will commence soon into your bank account.

Please can you explain little to me while you bank refuse to transfer the $9,500 for your approval documents you suppose to receive by Courier Company and sign it because that documents is the evident that your fund is legal and legitimate and when the fund is be transfer into your Bank account your bank will demand for all transfer documents of this fund which you will present the original copy to them is very important that you have these document by courier company. If it is your bank is refusing to transfer the fund I will advise to go another bank and open account because I will not like the whole fund will be transfer in one particular bank account it good we share it to two bank account so that it will not bring much eye brow.

I have taken your payment file to handle it by myself and you will see that your fund will be transfer into your bank account but try and open another bank account it will help to share this fund accordingly.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Attention: ,

Thanks for your response, I receive your second bank account for the transfer an very grateful for that because Bank cannot carry the total fund and we need to spilt the fund in two bank account which you provided now.

First Bank account

BANK:

AC:

SWIFT:

ABA:

NAME:

Second Bank Account

Bank:

ACCT Name:

Acct:

Swift:

The two bank account is completed for the transfer of your fund of $35.5m and what remain is how to secure the approval documents of this transfer fund which Union Bank want to send to you the original documents through courier company which you will sign and keep as a true evident because when the transfer is made the two banks will demand the original documents of this transfer which the bank will go through it and they will know that your fund is legal and legitimate fund.

The total fee Union Bank ask you to pay is $9,500 but I will advise you to pay $5000 to this bank account am going issued to you now and after you receive the documents by courier company you now pay the remaining balance of $4,500 and your transfer will commence immediately into your two bank account stated here.

Citibank NA, 111 Wall Street, New York.
Swift Code; CITIUS33
Routing No: 021000089
Beneficiary: Bank: Diamond Bank
Swift Code: DBLNNGLA
Diamond Account with Citibank No: 3615XXXX
Further Credit to Royal Gate Communications Ltd
Account NO: 008071XXXX

Kindly use your Bank to make this transfer of $5000 to enable us send you the original approval documents of this fund and forward the transfer slip to me for the confirmation so that we can proceed immediately.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:41 pm

Thanks for your response, send it through your Atlantic Fidelity Federal Bank and make sure that your bank officer complete the information of the bank account I sent to you.

Swift Code; CITIUS33
Diamond Account with Citibank No: 3615XXXX
Account No: 008071XXXX

You will tell your bank to transfer $5000 into this bank account and forward us the transfer slip of the payment for our confirmation by email attachment.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:16 pm

Thanks for your response, If you have send the $5000 to the bank account I gave you please by Monday send us the transfer slip through email attachment for our confirmation is very important.

To enable us proceed for the original approval documents dispatch by courier company on your address we have here.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:20 pm

Attention:

This is unbelievable that your bank stop a transfer they did on Friday and today being Monday the stop it.

In the banking industry such a thing doesn’t happen because no bank can do such act it is only the account owner as them to stop the transfer and what is the reason the transfer was stop by your bank and you couldn’t send any transfer slip for me know that transfer was made or not.

I will send you another bank account by tomorrow and I hope such thing will not repeat again because I hate wasting my time for nothing.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade

I want give another of our agent bank account in United States of America and am assured that such thing cannot happen again because as the owner of your account you instruct your bank to transfer $5000 into this bank account nobody have right to stop the transfer you directed your bank to do for you.

Bank of America (BOA)

Serra Street, Stanford CA 94305

Account No: 3250 6415 880XXXX

Account Name: Michael O.

Routing No: 026009593

Swift Code: BOFAUS3N

Please instruct your bank well to transfer the fee to this bank account and nobody have right to return the fund back as soon as the owner of the account tells you to do so. If you really want us to conclude your transaction let everything work perfectly without any hitch.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:35 pm

Thanks for your message, If have provide another bank account to you now let us whether this is intentionally or not because they first bank account was good bank account but no problems send the fee to BOA account given to you now.

If you really want to receive your fund from us you must do everything to make sure that this didn’t happen again because you didn’t give us good reason while your bank stop the first transfer.

I reconfirm the BOA account once again and instruct your bank not to repeat this again is not a bank policy and any bank who tries such will face a penalty because the receiving bank wills suite the other bank and forward the transfer slip through email attachment.

Bank of America (BOA)

Account Name: Michael O.

Please instruct your bank well to transfer the fee to this bank account and nobody have right to return the fund back as soon as the owner of the account tells you to do so. If you really want us to conclude your transaction let everything work perfectly without any hitch.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:59 pm

This two banks account is very good and we have been using them is our agent bank account we never have any problem with this bank account and I can forward you transfer slips people in the same US send through the same account for your fund too.

Swift Code; CITIUS33
Diamond Account with Citibank No: 36151409
Account No: 008071XXXX

This two bank account is good and you will take one of them to make the transfer because is very good bank account go your bank and make transfer if you really want us to finalize with your fund.

Bank of America (BOA)

Account Name: Michael Oxxx

Note: if you know you don’t want this fund from Union Bank Plc so you can stop sending the fee but if you are sure you want this fund go ahead and send the fee we are assured you that nothing will stop your fund reaching you and don’t be afraid you are in the right place.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade

Then:

This is our agent bank account in US and it is the same bank account with you so nothing will stop this transfer again.

Chase Bank, 270 Park Ave, New York NY 10017
Swift Code; CHASUS33
Routing No: 021202337
Account No: 733080621

A/c Name: Ernest Iwuchukwu

I hopefully it be perfect this time to enable us finalize your own transaction with us immediately because we need to send you the approval documents of the fund so that you can sign them.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Adewale Oyinkansade

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrs.cindyheilmann2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:03 am

Same phone number already posted in this topic;
From the Desk of Mrs. Cindy Heilmann
IMF Sectary General London
IMF Annex Office London Branch
Office Direct Line +44-741- 847- 8157
Private Email: mrs.cindyheilmann3@gmail.com

Attn;

This is to notify you that Union Bank of Nigeria Plc report your
matter to us that you are not capable to claim your fund on result of
that we want you to send us Power of Attorney immediately to enable
another person claim the fund on your behalf and 2% will be rewarded
to you immediately the fund have been transfer to the person account.

We need this Power of Attorney as soon as possible because the bank
told us that the explain everything to you and before this fund could
transfer into your two banks account you bring the original approval
documents must send to you by courier services for you to sign all
documents and when the fund transfer into your account those documents
is what your banks will demand including the Federal Reserve Bank and
Homeland Security Agent for them to know that your fund is legal and
legitimate is what those documents present. I don’t know while all the
bank account given to you for the transfer of the fees you don’t bring
good answer for them.

Please I want you to update me while you are not making the transfer
to the bank account given to you is there any reason your bank tells
you about the bank account.

We are looking forward to hear from you

Best regards,
Mrs. Cindy Heilmann (IMF Sectary General London Annex Office)
+44-741- 847- 8157
Private Email: mrs.cindyheilmann3@gmail.com

Header;
Return-Path: <mrs.cindyheilmann2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x243.google.com (mail-io0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::243])
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017
Subject: Re from Mrs. Cindy Heilmann, IMF Sectary General London Branch, Urgent Attention
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@imf-office.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Attn: ,
We have been waiting by now you could have receive your fund from Union Bank Plc and our office in London forward email message they sent to you because of the report from Union Bank and I want to ask you one question are you not more interested to receive the fund from them and you forward your two bank account to receive this fund.

The Union Bank have explain to you that you must get the approval documents from them first which cover the fund transaction because your own bank will ask you to present the original documents of the fund transfer and also Homeland Security will as too whether the fund is legal or not so I can see the reason while you are not sending the fee they are demanding from you.

With the information the Union Bank say that they have given you Chase Bank account which is own bank what happen why you didn’t wire the fee to that account. See the account below

Chase Bank, 270 Park Ave, New York NY 10017
Swift Code; CHASUS33
Routing No: 021202337
Account No: 733080621
A/c Name: Ernest Iwuchukwu
Please go ahead and make the transfer by Monday and forward them the transfer slip and give us a copy too for us to update your file and I want you to understand that IMF cannot direct you wrongly Union Bank Plc is a very liable and trusted bank in Africa that is reason while we are using them for contractors funds.
Kindly get me immediately you receive this message because is very important you complete your fund transfer and receive your fund without any hitch.
We are looking forward to your urgent attention

Best Regards

Christine Lagarde
Managing Director, IMF Washington DC
Official Line +1 202-888-3199,
Official Email: info@imf-office.org
Email: christinelagarde@imf-office.org
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.