Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.cindyheilmann3@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

customerservice@unionbankng.org christinelagarde@imf-office.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 01, 2017 9:14 pm

Attn: ,

Am not taking about sending the $200 to bank account rather I want to let you know that the approval documents we want to issued to you will come through Courier Company Services because you need to present the original copy of the documents to your own bank which is JP Morgan Chase and also when the fund wire transfer arrival to your bank account you also present the documents to Federal Reserve bank because they will demand the original documents of fund transfer from you too.

All these is to finalize the arrangement for your transfer of your fund and it will cost you money and if you are ready to pay for the approval documents Union Bank will be sending to you through Courier Company and you will receive it on your address within 72hrs.

The IMF Washington DC will receive a copy of this email so that you will know whatever dealing we are doing they are aware of it and for you to know that everything is legal and legitimate.

All the approval documents including the form fee of $200 will cost you $9,500 and we are going to send you our Agent oversea bank account in United Stated of American so that you can make the payment through the bank account and forward us the transfer slip of the payment by email attachment for our confirmation of the payment and after we confirm the payment Union Bank will transfer your fund of $35.5m to your JP Morgan Chase Bank account immediately and your Bank will confirm the fund to you within 48hrs.

I am looking forward to your urgent response.

Best Regards

Mr. Isaac Chiwendu

The Remittance Director/ Wire Transfer Department

OfficialEmail:customerservice@unionbankng.org

OfficialEmail:customerservice.unionbank4@gmail.com

Tele: Numbers: +234-80-99140846, +234-80-332-744-41

Attn:
We receive a forwarded email from the Union Bank Plc and my office have confirm the email from Union Bank head office I advise you to comply with email from them immediately is all about your approval documents and Mr. Isaac Chiwendu the Remittance Director Union Bank said that all approval documents on your name will be sending to you through courier company and you will receive it within 72hrs.

He is right because as soon as the fund transfer arrival to your bank account JP Morgan they will demand the original documents of this fund which you know in US that other agent will like to see the documents of the transfer so Mr. Isaac is 100% right go ahead to make the payment to the bank account he will issued to you for the transfer of the fee.

The IMF office will need a copy of the transfer slip too by email attachment and if you have any question you want to as feel free to ask and I will answer you immediately.

We are looking forward to your urgent attention

Best Regards

Christine Lagarde
Managing Director, IMF Washington DC
Official Line +1 202-888-3199,
Official Email: info@imf-office.org
Email: christinelagarde@imf-office.org
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

christinelagarde@imf-office.org info@imf-office.org

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Same message from both E-mail asddresses:

Attn:
I acknowledged your message, the Union Bank Plc will send you their bank account tomorrow morning to enable you make the transfer on the account the will send to you.

Make sure you send my office a copy of the transfer slip of the fee by email attachment for our record on your file.

Best Regards

Christine Lagarde
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

customerservice@unionbankng.org

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 02, 2017 9:13 pm

Attn:

Thanks for your message, See is the Bank account information for the transfer of $9,500 and forward us the transfer slip by email attachment for our confirmation.

Bank: Citibank,

Address: 2085 Merrick RD Merrick NY 11566.

Account No: 498-168-XXXX

Routing No: 021000089

Swift Code: CITIUS33

Name: W. T. I. Inc,

Address: Freeport NY

As soon as we receive this payment your approval documents will be dispatch to you immediately on your address by Courier Company.

Best Regards

Mr. Isaac Chiwendu

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

customerservice@unionbankng.org info@imf-office.org

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 03, 2017 9:21 pm

Attn:

Thanks for your message, As soon as you send the payment forward us the transfer slip by attachment for our confirmation.

The Courier Company will dispatch the approval documents on your address without any further delay again.

Best Regards

Mr. Isaac Chiwendu

Attn:
I acknowledged your message, Send the fee tomorrow and give IMF a copy of the transfer slip through email attachment for our record.

Best Regards

Christine Lagarde
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Thanks for your message, Try your best so that you can receive the approval documents as soon as possible and send us the transfer slip by email attachment for our confirmation of the payment.

Best Regards

Mr. Isaac Chiwendu

We didn’t hear from you yesterday as you promise to send the fee to Union Bank Plc. try and send fee is to enable Union Bank to send all approval documents on your name through Courier Company for your signing.

The Union Bank will now commence on your transfer immediately into your JP Morgan Chase Bank account without any further delay.

Best Regards

Christine Lagarde
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

christinelagarde@imf-office.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 06, 2017 12:04 am

I receive forwarded email from Union Bank Plc Mr. Isaac Chiwendu the Remittance Director and they Bank Account he send to you for the transfer of fee and IMF we have confirm the Citibank account is genuine and okay go ahead and make the transfer on the account immediately.

If you are transfer from you cell phone you may be having difficulties it is better you go to your bank and transfer the fee direct to Citibank account the transfer will be successful.

This is the account details

Bank: Citibank Bank
Aba/Routing No: 021000089
Name: W. T. I Inc,

Kindly comply with this instruction accordingly and go ahead and make the transfer through your own JP Morgan Chase it will be easier and successful without any hitch.

Best Regards

Christine Lagarde
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Thanks for your message, Please crosscheck the Bank details I sent to you is very important to avoid any mistake especially the account number because Citibank is a good in United States of America and that account is very okay.

Please go to your JP Morgan Chase by Monday and make the transfer and forward us the transfer slip by email attachment for our confirmation is very important.

I reconfirm the bank details once again please crosscheck the account number you have to avoid any mistake please note this.

Bank: Citibank Bank

Aba/Routing No: 021000089

Name: W. T. I. Inc,

I will be very grateful you make the transfer by Monday and it will be successful and the courier company will dispatch the approvals documents on your address immediately.

Best Regards

Mr. Isaac Chiwendu

Official Email: customerservice@unionbankng.org

Official Email: customerservice.unionbank4@gmail.com

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 07, 2017 10:34 pm

Attention:

Thanks for your message, The Form transfer JP Morgan give you to fill is right and the most important information bank need is the bank name:
Bank: Citibank,
Address: 2085 Merrick RD Merrick NY 11566,
Account No: 498-168-XXXX,
Routing No: 021000089,
Swift Code: CITIUS33,
Account Name: W. T. I. Inc,
and Address: Freeport NY
with this information the bank officer need to make the transfer because he knows that every information bank need is completed.

The bank form you are filling you will see where you will fill your bank information including your address and telephone number as the person that is paying the fee because when the bank officer enter into the Citibank account no all information about the account will show immediately so bank doesn’t required such because with the account no and the routing no they get any information they want from the account as soon as possible.

I advise you to go ahead by Monday and fill the transfer slip with the information of the Citibank and the Account Name the transfer will successfully.

For example, If Union Bank wants to transfer your fund now we cannot ask you to bring your JP Morgan Chase Bank email address and telephone number is wrong when we have your Account No, Routing No, Account Name and Swift Code of the bank, that is what we need from you and your fund will be transfer successfully without any problem.

Am looking forward to hear from you

Best Regards

Mr. Isaac Chiwendu

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 09, 2017 12:04 am

Attention:

Thanks for your message, what matter in any transfer is the payee Bank information, address and telephone number which is you that is paying the fee to Citibank account and your Bank JP Morgan want only Citibank details to transfer the fee from your own Bank account to Citibank account and transfer will be successful.

Kindly attached us the transfer slip of your payment for our confirmation of the fee as soon as possible and the courier company will dispatch the approval documents on your address immediately.

Best Regards

Mr. Isaac Chiwendu

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Attention:

Thanks for your message, I will send you another bank account but which information we need to be added please explain better because I cannot understand while your transfer is not going through and other transfer from the same Citibank go through.

I will send you another bank account I want to know whether you are sending the fee or not because I call Citibank this afternoon the said the bank account is 100% okay and let them to know that the transfer is coming from JP Morgan Chase bank and the told me that they person didn’t make any transfer because JP Morgan to Citibank is easy transfer.

Please explain to me what is the reason why the transfer is not going through from your bank or you don’t have sufficient fund on your account to make the transfer what is the problem update well is very important.

What matter is a transfer is the payee information which is you and the receiver bank details which I give you complete information of Citibank I don’t understand what you are telling me please explain to me better or you don’t want to make the transfer or what.

Note: i told you before to go any Money Gram office near you to send this money by now you could have complete sending the fee is easy and simple please look for it. you be sending it bite by bite and you will complete sending it by now.

Best Regards

Mr. Isaac Chiwendu

Attention:

I am a banker before any account cannot aspect wire transfer means that the bank account is dormant or close down no transfer can go through but this Citibank is okay tell me the complain from the casher or bank officer who us trying to transfer the money.

The casher must have a reason while he or she said that the transfer cannot go through please explain better because JP Morgan Chase cannot deny Citibank any in coming transfer that is coming through bank account and Citibank will write against JP Morgan Chase concerning this act.

Bank cannot denied any wire transfer that is making through his bank without any proper reason so I want you to explain this better what is the point the casher is given you that can make this transfer didn’t go through or not IMF will intervene in this matter immediately.

Listen this fund is legal and legitimate that is the reason while IMF Washington DC and United Nation and Paris Club approved this fund and IMF is highly mentoring this transaction until the beneficiary receive he or her fund in a good faith.

If you want another bank account I will issue you but IMF must intervene on this matter with JP Morgan Chase bank another alternative is Citibank is very where in your states their you can go to Citibank office and make the wire transfer all this story will not occur.

Note: Found any money gram office near you and send this fee because is easy and simple and I will tell how to do it don’t need much protocol on money gram.

Best Regards

Mr. Isaac Chiwendu

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.