Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

issaacnwobu2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: kbryner79@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:04 pm

And now the same email address...

Recovery scam.

Unsolicited email received:

Your abandoned boxes has been released for delivery, get back to me
with your information below so i will direct the boxes to your
address:

Your name.....
Phone number.....
Your home address......
Your country.......
Copy of your ID......

Mr. Kevin Bryner

Header:

Return-Path: <anofficefile0@gmail.com>
Reply-To: kbryner79@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 09:21:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CANcR9kMzET49nS=E-pa6gop2KEtZPjbhvyhJ7pJoWNU1FuUxtQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD News
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anofficefile0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:40 pm

I am Mr. Andried Micheal,

Chief Inspection Agent United Nations Inspection Unit at Spokane International Airport, working hand in hand with the Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. Contact me right now if you are still interested in the boxes.

Regards
Mr. Andried Micheal

Header:

Return-Path: <anofficefile0@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: andriedmichael@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 05:26:35 +0100
Message-ID: <CANcR9kP8_30XUAGutzg-KCrNafA5wariOt-5aD6z7iBaXY=75w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

andriedmichael@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:24 pm

I received your email and I want to let you know that I contacted you because I found your email account attached to the document that accompanied the boxes for delivery and the boxes were abandoned for years. The diplomat abandoned the boxes because the content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as film materials to avoid diversion by the diplomat. The US ultra scan report indicates the boxes contain $16 Million. The boxes were released because the security department investigated and found out all the legal documents needed for the money were cleared. Therefore no security at the airport will stop the boxes on its way to your address again. I want to inform you that the delivery arrangement has been made with the delivery company and the arrival date and time will be given to you once the delivery arrangement is concluded. The courier company required you to pay the sum of $75 to obtain a delivery clearance paper from the country of origin and after that the boxes will be dispatched to you without any more fee and any more delay.

Fill out the information below so i will register them for delivery to your address.

Your name.....
Phone number.....
Your home address......
Your country.......
Copy of your ID......

You are advised to send the $75 as soon as possible so the clearance will be issued to you.

Mr. Andried Micheal

Header:

Return-Path: <andriedmichael@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 14:36:20 +0100
Message-ID: <CABk4sKPSVZw1zGfB7GSTj9Wzja9p5e-rphO5+TpMiW37GpnR+g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Attention
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.