Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesdotson011@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jamesdotson011@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Good Day Dear Friend,
People
Mrs. Clare Edward <jamesdotson011@gmail.com> Today at 10:42
To
@
Message body
Dear friend,

My name is Mrs. Clare Edward a widow suffering from long time illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital in England, recently my husband died through a car

accident which affected my health badly. I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband, we were married for 25 years without a child and I have done a lot

of charitable works, helping the orphans and poor people in the street. Our second home was recently donated to our local church and I have the sum of 525,000 Great

British Pounds Sterling left which is deposited with in security financial services through a bank in England and I need you to receive this fund to help yourself,

improve your life. The reason why I am donating this sum is to affect your life positively, I don't know you in person but the holy spirit have inspired me to help an

unknown individual. Hence I've taking this instruction to obey God's words.

I found your email address from the internet and decided to contact you. I would tell you more about myself and my husband. We own a construction company, I will give

you our website and all the details you need to know more about us.after your answer to my email, I will be communicating with you via my official email and further

instruct my lawyer to include your name in the WILL documents and all the legal documents needed for you to receive this fund in your country.
Remember, this is an instruction inspired by God. I've done a lot of help to others whom I've known in person. But I don't know you. Please accept this special gift.

It's my last wishes INSPIRED BY GOD.

Kindly respond through this email mrsclaredward1@yahoo.com

Your Sister in the Lord

Mrs. Clare Edward
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jamesdotson011@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:28 pm

I am waiting for your call.

IFEANYI EZEOBI <jamesdotson011@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ifeanyiezeobi385@gmail.com
Bcc:

18 Oct at 11:55

I write to seek your co-operation as my foreign partner and your assistance to enable me own properties and invest in the economy of your country.

I apologize if this letter does not suit your personal or business ethics, I came to know you in my Private Search after my fasting and prayers, then I made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you as a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction.

My name is Ifeanyi Ezeobi, I am a director in one of Nigeria biggest Oil and Gas Company I made a fixed deposit of$21.8 million dollars in California Financial Trust Bank( CFTB)USA which I would like to use the funds to invest in your country or any other good country because of the unstable economy of our nation.

Please do let me know if you would like to partner with me to receive the fund from California Financial Trust Bank( CFTB)for fruitful investment in your country, if you will like to assist me as a partner then indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss the modalities and the sharing percentage.

All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be revealed to you in due course, if you are not interested, please also indicate so, so that it will enable me to contact other foreign partners who might be interested to work with me.

A swift acknowledgement of the receipt of this letter and early establishment of position will be appreciated.

Call for your interest: +2348123112991

Please call me as soon as you response to my proposal to enable me check my email and get back to you immediately.

I am waiting for your call.

Best regards,
Ifeanyi Ezeobi
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.