Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adelasheba2000@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

adelasheba2000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:55 am

Next of Kin Scam

My Dear

How are you doing today over there in your country?.
I like to be open, i am a woman that i have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression...

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hard working all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is Miss. Adela Sheba. Age 31 years old, am from France but origin Libya, i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years, Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, I lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is OK, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to yours country to get into investment and maybe own a small Company which i can be able to manage Enough of Myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better because i have a profitable business proposal which i will like to discuss with you in my next mail please i will like to know what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and your country of origin.

Thanks
I love to hear from you soon,
Miss. Adela Sheba.

Header;
Return-Path: <adelasheba2000@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-f49.google.com (mail-lf0-f49.google.com. [209.85.215.49])
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017
Subject: THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU

MY DEAR.

I am very happy to receive your response, How are you today? I have a strong feeling after reading your message, I have a feeling that your a honest person and because of that honesty I choose to have this confidential deal with you. Dear, I want to inquire from you, if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits / life opportunity for you and i. Like i told you earlier, I am the Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit and the chief Auditor to my bank here in United Kingdom

I have an Opportunity to the Sum of Fourteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$14.500.000.00) to transfer into your bank account in your country,this fund was deposited by our late client without any next of kin, since after his death no one have apply as the next of kin. I will provide the full details of this business transaction when once we have known each other as business is done with trust, I personally contacted you and you alone, Because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you, That is why i took some days to know little about you, Now we must solidify our relationship with trust and this trust we must start it now, i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you, my heart told me that you are the right person for me and that would handle this transaction for both of us,

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer.

1. Full Name,
2. Address
3 Nationality
4. occupation
5.Telephone number

Thank and remain honest,
Yours sincerely,
Sheba.

Photos sent:

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (16.21 KiB) Viewed 2898 times

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (13.78 KiB) Viewed 2898 times

Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (15.78 KiB) Viewed 2898 times

Capture4.JPG
Capture4.JPG (20.2 KiB) Viewed 2898 times

Capture5.JPG
Capture5.JPG (19.92 KiB) Viewed 2898 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adelasheba2000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:16 am

My Dearest,

Here is my phone number +447870755257

NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, Because Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank. Thanks for your understanding.Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don't want any members of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future, family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding.

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do.

This is to avoid mistake from your part , here are the official letter below, send it now to the bank through the bank e-mail address of the bank as it's follows.

Bank Details
Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury

Address :::::::::::::::::: PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone :::::::::::::::::::: +441214567840
Bank E-mail Address :::::::::::::::::: ( islamictransferdepartmental@accountant.com )

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio.)

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam.

I am Mr....... The business partner to Late Dr. Harrison Foster, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli.

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($14.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 14.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred yours.

Phone:
+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT

+447870755257
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adelasheba2000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Okay if you get respond from Bank then do up date me immediately and have lovely working day over there in your country.....

@Islamic Bank of Britain Plc, London & Birmingham

ATTENTION:

Dear customer,

Download/open file attachments (telegraphy forms) to carefully read and comply to Islamic Bank of Britain® telegraphy Terms & Conditions.......

· You requested closure of the dormant account and transfer of entire balance thereof, to your account.

· But we've not received any evidence or documents supporting the requested transfer instrument applied for.

· Accordingly, confirm to us that the requested transaction attached here originated from you.

· Send copy of the Death Certificate of the Deceased Mr Foster Harrison.

· Send copy of the deposit Certificate or funds placement certificate, issued on 16th August, 2004.

· Send photocopy of your National Identity card or International Passport or Driver's license; or any other form of identity card (must be valid).

· Send details of your choice Bank account for the remittances and let us know if you have a UK bank account.

· You are therefore advised to carefully study the 2 file/form attachments and fill the appropriate information in the columns as speculated by management, to enable us verify your data and be able to satisfactory make statement relative to your application.

· We have to verify your information, signature and all requested data, as against other details and information we hold for you.

It's important you send Us your feedback within 24 hours.

VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER
Please consider environmental responsibility before printing this email and its file attachments!

This is a one time Transaction email and will not be sent to you again. Your email address was not previously listed in our clientele mailing list and have not been added to any of our mailing lists as a result of the requested Transaction, pending your compliance to the telegraphy requirement.

If you found this message in your spam folder, please kindly move the message to your inbox to enable you click the upload link (on the attached telegraphy file/forms)

.If you experience any technical problems while you're opening or downloading the file attachments, please notify us immediately.

Whatever you do, please do not delete this message because we have not saved it in our data base and we'd hate to miss a chance to help you in any way we can.

Best regards!
Regards!
Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
MD,
Commercial & Private Banking, Islamic Bank of Britain® plc,London

Forms received:

Today1.png

Today 2.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

islamictransferdepartmental@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:52 pm

@Islamic Bank of Britain Plc, London & Birmingham

Dear valued customer,

We're sending this notice for the requested certificates, data & information, Including your payment reservation order shortlist

Our appreciation
We the entire management & staff at Dept of accounts wishes to say Thank You! for Banking with us and we hope to continue this healthy and mutually profitable relationship.

Prudent & Reliable Partnership
From promises made to promises kept!!
From Partnering Global Businesses, steadily Shepherding multi-billion GB£ investments' finances for countless Organizations & agencies, to pulling our 3.000.000+ customers through the Great Recession and Helping our customers and the UK Economy survive the Great Financial Crisis, Islamic Bank of Britain Plc, London & Birmingham have proven its dependability; As we've steadfastly stood by our highly valued customers in keeping with our Mission promises.

We're assuring you unbeatable satisfaction for choosing us, 'cause We quite understand the importance to you, of the security of your dormant account with us and the safety of your finances, as we're set to change ownership of the dormant account per your request.

It is with deep regret that we're absorbing his untimely demise, Because late Mr. Foster Harrison was one of our most highly regarded Individual private financiers as well as commercial client.
He maintained the account with us on debenture, due to our cutting-edge financial services, highly profitable products & soft loan packages that are prompt & courteous; Including our private Investments support portfolio which have benefited over 80,000 startup firms & middle-class individuals across the United Kingdom and beyond.
Our services are second to None!
Our lending rate is only 3%!
Minimum balance 15%, with Flexible financing!

Mission statement and obligation
This is an official letter of acknowledgement to let you know that the Bank have taken delivery receipt of and noted details as seen in the email letter.
As a fully fledged multinational commercial Banking corporation, Islamic Bank of Britain's declared commitment and obligation to uphold & maintain sanity in Banking & finance, by ensuring strict adherence to certain standard telegraphy rules is unwavering.

Telegraphy requirement
We wish to inform that you're required by rules to obtain from his former representative personal Attorney and send in the following legal documents to Evidence your claim, as the Bank cannot proceed without and/or make further statement relative to the dormant account or the telegraphy treatment in connection therewith.

See required legal documents as listed below.
It has to be obtained from his former personal Attorney, because his firm was empowered to represent him during his life:

1. Sworn affidavit to demonstrate that you're the legitimate Beneficiary
2. Power of attorney/legal empowerment signed by the Attorney, Recognizing you as the legitimate benefactor
3. UK B2 Non resident citizen certificate for clearance

Thanks for contacting us; you've already almost finished the processes
When you decided to improve your life and business with the frozen cash in the dormant account and its £2,899.98 daily returns and numerous other attractive packages & offers,

You're in for a treat now and We're set to help you:
Contact/consult his representative Law &Advocacy firm/personal Attorney for acquisition of the required legal documents in order to evidence your claim.
The Law & Advocacy firm "Patrick Smith Chambers & Co." was the Sole Empowered legal representatives (even to date) to the late Mr Foster Harrison and we strongly believe that the Law & Advocacy firm, herein after known and commonly referred to as Patrick Smith Chambers & Co. may be in possession of the later's will and hold other valuable information about him.

It is possible that Patrick Smith Chambers & Co. hold much information about his vast estates, including the bank deposit and several other Investments portfolios we hold for him in trust.
Note: We can only make statements concerning the dormant account and/or it's telegraphy treatment upon receipt and confirmation of the Magistrates court certified empowerment letter to claim, Signed & Issued from the named operational law firm, recognizing the legitimacy of your claim.

The law firm's name, registered address and contact information are all written below:
Name of law & advocacy firm: Patrick Smith Chambers & Co.
Name of Principal partner at the law firm: Sir Patrick Smith (LB M.LB Senior Attorney at Law)
Registered address: Villa N° 1 America Square, Crosswall - EC3N 2SG - London
Email contacts: patricksmith_lawchambeer@consultant.com
Telephone contact: 00447773073463

Don't hesitate to call him or write to them and forward your full details to them for further understanding.
We're also copying this letter to the law & advocacy firm - Please take note.
They will provide all necessary advises, information, legal assistance, argument, litigation (if need be) and/or legal representation.

However, we wish to clarify that you shall be taking full financial responsibility for payment of their services fees or mobilization fee or consultation fee as we cannot guarantee you any credit or liquidity in connection to the late Mr. Foster Harrison's dormant account, safe after receipt of the 3 legal documents (to be Signed, sealed and issued from the Empowered representative law firm "Patrick Smith Chambers & Co.") as listed above.

Verification and recommendation(s)
We will verify them on receipt to determine their authenticity, before we're able to make satisfactory statement per the exact cash balance and accrued interests or other dividends for the dormant account and slated date/time the Bank will effect the requested Changes, for Instant Access as the dormant account has to be reactivated to complete the processes.

Regular notifications and update information
As we inch closer step-by-step, it's very important you note that all telegraphy or wire updates for the dormant account shall be regularly sent to you via CHIPS/SWIFT as we may be using both IPS interchangeably to relay important telegraphy information to your choice Bank.

Please safe this email:
Do not reply to this email as it is a one-time transactional email notification and shall not be resent to you.
Note: It's very important you comply within 3 - 5 business days; As we may close your request within 5 - 10 business days in the absence of timely compliance, and the dormant account may be referred to our assets management dept. for further recommendations and actions.

Regards!
Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
MD,
Commercial & Private Banking, Islamic Bank of Britain® plc, London

Profile Elements:
Beatrice Sigar / 100013784310359
Active on October 2nd, 2016
Accountant at Work Bank
Studied at The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE
Past: London High School

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Phone:
+447773073463
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

patricksmith_lawchambeer@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 pm

ATLAS TAX CHAMB
Sir Patrick Smith {Esq; BICBA; IBA; LCLCBA;
Senior Attorney at Law; BL. LL.M; Principal partner @_@PATRICK SMITH CHAMBERS & CO.}
Independent Legal Solicitors & Corporate Attorneys for England and Wales.

ATTN: Gentleman!

I have taken delivery receipt of your mail, and contents therein well noted.
Before I treat your request and/or any known reveal data/details for late Dr. Harrison, please send the following details and information for verification:-

1. Your full names
2. Your state and country of origin
3. Your age or Date of birth,
4. Your profession or occupation,
5. Address and phone number(s)
6. Scanned copy of your identity card/doc ( email attachment only)
7. Marital status
8. Your next of kin

Note: I will not hesitate to provide all needed legal advises/assistance, But you can be rest assured that I have to get first hand information and A notarized/certified declaration of Intent before taking action.
Revert asap!

Senior Attorney at Law; BL. LL.M; Principal partner @_@PATRICK SMITH CHAMBERS & CO.}
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 pm

ATLAS TAX CHAMB

ATTN:

I am writing to inform you that I have taken proper note of your data, as needed for the paper work and sorry for time delay because of more investigation towards your claim but i, Sir Patrick Smith is satisfy and well acceptable.

Hence this is a highly valuable case, both in scope and volume; I am willing to assist you with all legal matters.
It would be nice you pay our consultation & mobilization fee as soon as possible, to effectively mobilize me to represent you where and when you needed luminary assistance; Because I have decided to give your case utmost priority and attention.

Based on my understanding of the transaction with Islamic Bank of Britain plc, the following documents shall be drafted, authenticated and legalized/notarized in your name to enable for approval of the requested transaction by the named Bank.

1. Power of attorney.
2. Sworn affidavit.
3. UKB2 - citizenship Certificate.

Our consultation & legal mobilization fee is GB£1,330 Pounds Sterling.
If you would like to pay with Euro, send €1,810 Euro.
If you are paying with Us Dollars, send $2,000 Us Dollars.

*For performance of the work, Send payment immediately, through Moneygram or western union money transfer.
See receiver name and our registered office address below:

RECEIVER NAME: Johnson Kent
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS: N° 1 America Square, Crosswall
CITY: London

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE HEADING TO BANK NOW FOR PAYMENT OF THE CONSULTATION & MOBILIZATION FEE, TO ENABLE FOR ONWARD COMMENCEMENT OF THE WORK.
AS SOON AS IT HAS BEEN SENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, QUICKLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE MONEY TRANSFER CONFIRMATION CODE OR YOU SEND SCANNED COPY (Email attachment) OF THE MONEY TRANSFER INVOICE/RECEIPT TO ME, FOR PICKUP.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:13 pm

ATLAS TAX CHAMB

ATTN:

In respond to your mail which i received I, Barr: Patrick has given you instruction and you must follow my instruction or you forget about my service, go right now and send the money through information given to you and anything less than that then do not bother to reply my mail, I am very busy in my lawhood chamber and i have many case to attend. Thank for your cooperation and your understanding....
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adelasheba2000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:45 pm

TELL ME WHAT YOU AND BANK HAS GONE SO FAR BECAUSE I SENT YOU BANK CONTACT BUT UP TILL NO NO REASONABLE RESPOND FROM YOU..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adelasheba2000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:48 pm

Attention.

I'm writing to notify you that i will not invest in your country, like i told you in my last previous mail that i will compensate you for your passed effort.

The reason why i will not invest in your country am is far for me, because my present partner is here in Senegal and we have started investing on the money by building companies in some part of Africa regions and also moving to France as well.

Finally i have deposited a Bank draft cheque worth of $300,000.00 in your name as compensation and you need to contact UBA BANK of Africa who will help you convert the bank draft cheque into VISA CARD and you will settle them with posting fee. Here are the Bank contact......

Email Address :::::: uba.bankinafrican@gmail.com
Telephone No ::::::::::::: +221-7778-24354

I am very busy with my partner towards our development investing our money and i did it because of your goodness, try and contact bank and they will direct you more and up date me immediately you contact bank.

Thank and God bless you,
Yours sincerely,
Adela Sheba.

Phone:
+221777824354
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baaristerpatricksmith@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:02 pm

Recovery scam:

Gentleman,
I hope you have gotten your compensation money from Uba-Bank? Through your partner's kindness to you and past previous effort you put on.

She deposited a bank draft Cheque in your name that was worth $300,000.

This report is from his Lawyer. The Bank details still remain the same, kindly contact the bank through email address below here and demand for your compensation money.

Bank details to contact.....
Name MD: John Dominic,
Email / unitedbanqatmcard@accountant.com
Email / ubaprepaidvisacards@gmail.com

Best regards!
Sir Patrick Smith,
Owner | Attorney-at-LawOwner | Attorney-At-Law.

Header:

Return-Path: <baaristerpatricksmith@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Barrister Law-Chamber <baaristerpatricksmith@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:57:21 +0000
Message-ID: <CAHDMWLCHhE-dvgUcgDxQc8dh6OM2Jf=M8PzDSAAeQw5fbdw1SQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: KINDLY ATTENTION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.