Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

williamayodele@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

williamayodele@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:16 pm

I have not heard from you since our last contact
People
Ayodele Willy <williamayodele@hotmail.com> Today at 13:05
To
Message body
OFFICE OF THE PAYMASTER GENERAL
MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS
DESK OF THE DIRECTOR
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS -NIGERIA.
Contact me via this email: chrisinnocent212@gmail.com

Dearest friend,

My dearest friend, I have not heard from you since our last contact. I am even astonished that you did not trust me even as I offer you this accrued interest amount. I want to assure you and to let you know that I will deliver your ATM Card to you as soon as I receive the logistics fee of US$175 and not the other way round. You are like a friend to me and that is the reason I have to trust you with this accumulated interest amount of US$3,330,000.

As regards the ATM Card and its accrued interest amount, I would like you to listen very well I am here to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. Be informed that this US$3,330,000 accrued from the total amount of US$250million deposited into the Central Bank of Nigeria by the United Nations and Government of Nigeria for the payment of over 20 foreign beneficiaries fund.

So you are not the only beneficiary entitled to receive this accrued interest fund of US$3,330,000 but because of the interest I have in you that is the reason I awarded it to you. You should understand that there is no way I will pay the logistics fee of US$175 because if I do, I will be putting myself into trouble. Now you can see the reason, I am doing everything to ensure you receive this ATM Card containing this accrued interest sum of US$3,330,000 however, if you fail to pay the logistics fee of US$175 in order to receive it, it will be re award to another beneficiary. I am a friend and will always tell you the truth and protect your interest.

I will like to urge you in the name of God to try your best to pay the logistics fee of US$175 and once this is done, your ATM Card will be delivered to you. This is a Christmas and new year bonus to you. Pay the logistics fee of US$175 today via money gram or western union to.

SEND TO: MR. GODWIN UKAEGBU
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
Question: INTEREST
ANSWER: PAY
AMOUNT: US$175

REGARDS,

MR. CHRISTIAN INNOCENT
OFFICE OF THE PAYMASTER GENERAL
MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS
Contact me via this email: chrisinnocent212@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Ksk2017@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:42 pm

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT
Dr. Oluyemi Dipeolu <Ksk2017@aol.com> Today at 16:09
Reply-To: <chrisinnocent212@gmail.com>
Message body
CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the new Financial/Economic Adviser to the President Mr. Muhammadu Buhari of the Federal Republic of Nigeria I am delighted to inform you that the inheritance/contract Payment Award Panel, which just concluded it’s seating in Abuja just released your name among other beneficiaries to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment. This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated inheritance claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your profile is still reflecting in our central computer as unpaid beneficiary while auditing was going on. To this regards we are going to send your inheritance payment of US$10.5Million to you via our accredited Diplomatic Personnel and I have secured every needed documents to cover the money. Note, the money is coming to you on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.

Please you don't have to worry for anything, as the transaction is 100% risk free. The boxes are coming with our accredited Diplomatic agent who will accompany and deliver the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is reconfirm your full Name, house address, telephone numbers, The Diplomatic will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport. I hope you understand my point?

For confidential reasons, the diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to him as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials. I did not tell the Diplomatic that the 2 security proof boxes contains money. Contact me immediately and I will let you know the Diplomat date and time of arrival in your Country. Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to live as soon as we hear from you.

Congratulations.

Best Regards,
Dr. Oluyemi Dipeolu
Financial/Economic Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Arabianqueen94@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:44 pm

First Installment Payment Notification of US$5.2M
People
Federal Ministry of Finance <Arabianqueen94@aol.com> Today at 16:19
Reply-To: <info.financedepartment@gmx.com>
Message body

From the desk of,
Dr Obafemi Aina
Director General
Federal Ministry of Finance
12591 Tafawa Balewa Square
Lagos Island Lagos Nigeria.

Dear Valued Foreign Contractor/Beneficiary.
Re- Our Ref: Payment Notification of US$5.2M First Installment.
Following the recent overall restructuring, overhauling, retiring and appointing of new officers of proven integrity to man key position in all the Government sensitive sectors by enthroning technocrats and professional with track records and responsive integrity symbolizing the new Government electioneering campaign mantra aimed at cleaning up the rot perpetrated by the ousted Government over decry of unpaid debts to foreign contractors/beneficiaries

In a bid to curb out the preposterous and heinous act by the ousted Government, the new Government quickly took the initiatives to mull and predicate over the front burner issue with a view of remedying and clearing the rot swing into constituting a Bureau of National Economic Monetary Committee saddled with the responsibilities of verification, scrutiny, recommendation, approval and Final report of clean findings for reconciliation and recommendation of payments concerning all unpaid foreign claims.

Providentially, you have been cleared and formally approved for payment as one of the lucky beneficiaries scheduled for payment this week. We have taken cognizance of your contractual battered documents, out dated and mutilated documents which have been renewed up to date by this paying corporation freely they include.

Drug Free Clearance Certificate,
Anti-Terrorist Clearance Certificate
Fund Origin/Source of Fund Clearance Certificate,
Fund Certification letter of report of clean Findings.
International Money Laundering fund legal transferring clearance certificate.
Every prerequisite documents local and international
All are to be provided by the government free of charge.

Noteworthy, the actual amount approved for each beneficiary is uniform and universal and the amount is US$5.2M only. This is the very amount you will be expecting and receiving in your advised bank account the payment is going to originate from our OIL BLOCK ACCOUNT in UK LONDON. As urgently as possible purvey us with your Foreign Payment Identity Code. In case you have loss your Foreign Payment Identity Code or you have not obtained it before, you have the option of paying US$550,00 for re-issuance, and note it is Non-Negotiable and obligatory, but if you have it, you will not pay any money. This Foreign PAYMENT IDENTITY CODE will be used to obtain a sworn affidavit from the Federal High Court of Justice to prove you as the real owner and beneficiary to this fund.

Note, Once you send the money or the required document, I will upload your payment and forward your name to LONDON immediately for immediate release of your US$5.2M within 72 hrs. Re-affirm your banking details if you wish to be paid by bank to bank transfer or your receiving address in you wish to receive by ATM DEBIT CARD. Payment process is backed up by "Government FIAT" IMMUNITY. Absolute nothing like stoppage, interference/interception of fund on transit to your bank account. I await your immediate reply.

I remain,
Yours faithfully,
Dr Obafemi Aina
Director General
Federal Ministry of Finance
Nigeria.
Wayne

Re: williamayodele@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 08, 2018 10:00 pm

Mail from Bank of America
People
Bank of America <Ksk2017@aol.com> Today at 18:59
Reply-To: <officials2yk2017@gmx.com>
Message body
From the Desk of: Mr. Tony Ingram
Bank of America Branch & ATM
130 S. Main St., Ste. 100
South Bend, IN 46601 USA

This is to inform you that several months ago, we received Payment Credit Instruction from the Federal Government of Nigeria to credit some of their beneficiaries with their contractual and inheritance fund for US$10.5million each from their Nigerian Reserve Account with our Bank.
Consequently, your payment file was among those submitted to my desk for verification and payment, and in the cause of verification, I discovered that there are irregularities in your file which made the bank to cancel your payment and swap your name with another beneficiary. After paying the listed contractors and beneficiaries their fund, we still have a balance of US$3, 5 million in their Reserve Account with our Bank.

However, and in view of what beneficiaries like you has gone through by the Government of Nigeria, and for the fact that your name was among those submitted to be paid from their Nigerian Reserve Account, I have decided to assist you. By the powers vested on me, and in my capacity as the Director of Verification and Account Manager of the Nigeria Government, I have decided to rectify the irregularities in your file and therefore award this balance of US$3.5 million as partial fund payment to you.

HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED to receive this balance of US$3.5million paid to you via wire transfer, ATM Card, or Certified International Bank Check/draft please contact me with the following to enable me rectify the error in your file and secure Affidavit on your behalf for the payment of this US$3.5million to you:

1. Your Full Name
2. Your Contact address
3. Your telephone numbers
4. Your sex
5. Your age
6. Your occupation

WARNING!!! I want to use this opportunity to sincerely advice you to stop sending your hard earn money to those crooks in Nigeria. The truth of the matter is no matter how much you send to them, they will not release your fund to you because they do not have the mandate to pay your fund. They are bunch of criminals and fraudsters only interested to steal from you.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Mr. Tony Ingram
Branch Manager Bank of America
South Bend Indiana
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:46 pm

2018 United Nations Funds Settlement
People
Ksk2017@aol.com Today at 20:26
Reply-To: <info.financedepartment@gmx.com>
Message body
United Nations Office of International Oversight Services (OIOS)
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division
Head of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight Services

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my pleasure to introduce myself to you, My name is Ms. Heidi Lloce Mendoza. I am the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary- General For Internal Oversight Services assigned by the United Nations to settle Nigeria debt to her beneficiaries. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE LIMITED TIME TO EXECUTE YOUR FUND PAYMENT HENCE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT ME URGENTLY FOR YOUR PAYMENT IN THIS QUARTER. PLEASE READ MY LETTER TO YOU AS FOLLOWS and adhere to my directives.

After series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Australia, Asia, Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria, Benin Republic and the British Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going on in these three Nations.

As directed by UN secretary General, we are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Government agencies to affect your overdue payment worth $10.5M by issuing you with ATM Card without any further delay as approved and instructed by the UNITED NATIONS to process your fund from the JOINT FOREIGN DEBT SERVICING ACCOUNT of the United Nation/World Bank with Nigeria Government. In order to get paid instantly and without any hitch there is need for you to contact me urgently so that I will tell you what must be done to get your fund paid to you. Once this is done, we shall effect delivery of your ATM Card containing your overdue payment worth $10.5M to your address without any further delay through the official UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY POUCH.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay here in Nigeria, so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I will advice you on what to do in order to receive your long awaiting fund. Kindly get back to me immediately with your full name, address and direct phone number for oral conversation.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Heidi Lloce Mendoza
Head of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight Services
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:01 pm

..Activation of your ATM Card
People
Ksk2017@aol.com Today at 11:19
Reply-To: <info.desk2yk2015@gmx.com>
Message body
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

My dearest friend, this is Mr. Chris Innocent your good friend writing you again about your accrued interest amount of US$3,330,000 and the delivery of your Inter-Switch ATM Card. I have considered your financial situation and after deep thought on the best way to assist you and get this fund to you, I have come up with this suggestion since it is very impossible for you to pay the delivery fee.

I have decided to applied to the Director so that your Inter-Switch ATM Card here in Nigeria can be activated to enable me withdraw some money from your Inter-Switch ATM Card to pay the courier fees so that the EMS Speed Post Courier will deliver your ATM Card to you.

Note that your inter-switch ATM Card has been processed and programmed to pay you a maximum amount of US$5000 per day with single withdrawal of US$500 or US$1000 per withdrawal. however I promise to withdraw only US$500 from your ATM Card so that I can pay the EMS Speed Post Courier delivery fee to enable them deliver it to you. In view of this, I need your permission and approval to apply to the Director so as to activate your Inter-Switch ATM Card here in Nigeria. Once I have your permission and approval, I will apply to the CBN Director of Inter-Switch Department to allow a temporary activation of your ATM Card here in Nigeria, once the approval is given, I will activate your ATM Card, withdraw US$500, then pay the courier fee and dispatch your ATM Card to you.

I am doing this in order to ASSIST you so that you can receive this accrued interest amount to enable us celebrate this Christmas with our family happily and joyfully.Please I want you to cooperate with me, it is for our best interest and a Christmas BONUS to us.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Tel: +2347037902260
Supervisor of Internet/Computer Banking Department
Central Bank of Nigeria
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:34 pm

PAYMENT OF ACCRUED INTEREST AMOUNT
People
Ksk2017@aol.com Today at 8:13
Reply-To: <inf.undp.delegate@gmail.com>
Message body
REF: PAYMENT OF ACCRUED INTEREST AMOUNT OF $5.105MILLION

Attention:
My name is Ken Robert, I am the Senior Auditor General and Chartered Accountant with United Nations Payment Delegates. My duty is to look into transactions and records of the banks, security deposit and financial stock. Recent investigation by my team has discovered an unclaimed fund/asset estimated at $400million lying in the bank treasury.

Also my Audit investigation has discovered unpaid debts of $58million in Nigeria Banks alone as a result of deposit made by the United Nations Payment Delegates to the authorities of GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA to pay foreign beneficiaries as a result of Award and Execution of Contract and Inheritance/lottery fund. However, as a result of this deposit of $400million an estimated $5.105million has accrued as interest. As the Senior Auditor General and Chartered Accountant with United Nations, I wish to solicit your consent and support to have this accrued interest of $5.105million processed and paid to you through Certified Check or ATM Card

Be informed that I have specifically recommended the accrued interest amount be kept in an ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT while I await your consent to process and pay the accrued interest amount of $5.105million to you for our mutual benefit. In view of this, I want to inform you to stop every other communication you have with any officials because those representing you have been stealing from you and does not want to reveal the reasons for non payment of your fund and the unnecessary request of pre-payment from you. My reason for contacting you is to pay you this accrued interest amount to enable you establishes yourself again.

Please contact me and indicate your consent and interest to receive this accrued interest of $5.105million. For the successful payment of this accrued interest amount to you, I will make arrangement with NIPOST Services to deliver your ATM Card or Certified Check to your address. It will please me to have you receive this accrued interest amount, than allowing UNITED NATIONS to reclaim the accrued interest amount.

Upon receipt of your consent, I will contact the NIPOST Services for the delivery of the ATM Card or Check to you. In order to beat Customs check point at the Airport and avoid your ATM Card or Check from been stopped, I will buy a gift item or book and package your ATM Card or Check inside the book and dispatch it to your address, the book or gift item with postage will cost as little as $95. I count on your co-operation. Please contact me immediately with your full name and postal address.

I remain committed to our Global Financial services.

Accept our warmest regards,
For: UNITED NATIONS DELEGATES
Mr. Ken Robert
Senior Auditor General and Chartered Accountant
United Nations Payment Delegates.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:37 pm

Your compensation Interest Amount

Federal Reserve Bank of New York <arabianqueen94@aol.com>
To:
Recipients

18 Feb at 19:50

Federal Reserve Bank of New York
33 Liberty Street, New York
NY 10038 USA

Ref: Final Payment Notification Release:

This is to inform you that We have received a payment credit notification from the Governing Board of Federal Reserve Bank of New York United States under the directorship of Mr. John C. Williams, President and CEO of Federal Reserve Bank of New York to credit your account with an interest fund of $4,330,000.00 from the joint reserve account of the UNITED NATIONS and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA domiciled with our bank as compensation payment to you for all the money you lost while trying to claim your fund with Nigeria Government. This interest fund is awarded to you after series of complains and reports to US Government and Federal Reserve Bank to release this over due interest fund to any of the beneficiaries who has not received his/her fund and such beneficiary must be cleared by FBI, CIA, INTERPOL, EFCC, ICPC and NFIU.

We have 25 email addresses of different beneficiaries which we submitted to the above security agents for screening and your name came top on the list as one of the beneficiaries with a CLEAN BILL RECORD OF CLAIM (CBROC) NOTE: This interest fund is available for immediate payment to you and the President Mr. John C. Williams has requested that you comply with us so that the fund be paid to you directly hence our bank will not be held liable if you fail to claim your interest compensation payment due to your inability to adhere to directives.

You are to re-confirm your current information for verification.

Your Full Name....
Your Address......
Your Phone Number...
Your Occupation.....

Once the above information is received, I will furnish you with more details and give you our payment options so that you will choose the best way to receive the fund for your convenient.

Thank you for your prompt understanding!

I await your response.

Regards,
John C. Williams
President & CEO Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.