Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

authurhenrietta11@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

authurhenrietta11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:45 pm

RE: YOUR PARCEL HAS JUST ARRIVED US CUSTOMS TODAY, READ IT CAREFULLY NOW
People
Authur H Henrietta <authurhenrietta11@gmail.com> Today at 18:28
To
Message body
Department of Homeland Security
12th & C Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
Point of Contact
VIF Facility
Mr. John Doe/Program Manager
MGMT/CRSO/Mailstop 0075
650 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC 20001

US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

This is to Officially inform you today 19th Day of Dec 2016 that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigated with the help of

our Intelligence Monitoring Network System,(I.M.N.S.) that you are having a transaction Consignment Box filed with united state dollars which is on held at

up today at the US customs custody of New York City police department, During our Investigation it was confirmed that the US Flight Cargo Registration number

F59,34,0967. Departmented the Mulitala Mohammed International Airport by 12:15 AM, Arriving the Hectro International Airport Hcs, London UK England by 2:40

AM Today, it came to our notice that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not obtain your (US NATIONAL INSURANCE CLEARANCE

CERTIFICATE ) which confirmed that this (US NATIONAL INSURANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ) it will cost you the sum of $130.00 to obtain the Certificate on your

behalf before we shall permit and dispatch your consignment to your door step same today.

Since the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and

completely risk-free as it is our duty to Protect and Serve citizens of the United States Of America and guarantee the safety handover of your consignment to you without any delay.

All you have to do is immediately contact Mrs DEBORAH CURRIS, via E-mail (worldbankwhitehouse@gmail.com) and send her the Official fee of $130 for

instructions obtain the (US NATIONAL INSURANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ) as soon as you send this Official fee to Mrs DEBORAH CURRIS In New York USA to

release your consignment box released to your address as we confirm it today

NOTE Kindly see below to find appropriate contact information:

Therefore you will be required to send the required fee to .DEBORAH CURRIS who is the rightful person you are suppose to deal with in regards of this (US

NATIONAL INSURANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ) , Send via Money Gram or Western Union In order to enable his Consignment released and grant smooth delivery to your address Below is the full details to send this Official fee to Obtain your (US NATIONAL INSURANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE )

See below for Cashier Customer Care payment details

NAME : DERRICK SMITH
ADDRESS: NEW YORK
AMOUNT : $130
MTCN NUMBER FROM MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION
SENDERS NAME......

Once you have sent the required fee to this Name .DERRICK SMITH ,Mrs DEBORAH CURRIS will Issue your your (US NATIONAL INSURANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE )

without any further delay, You have hereby been authorized/guaranteed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to commence towards completing your

transaction, as there shall be NO delay once payment for the (US NATIONAL INSURANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE )has been made to the authorized Dept as we advised

This letter will serve as proof that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is authorizing you to pay the required US.$130.00 ONLY This fund is refundable

as soon as your consignment is been handed over to you in person at your home address same day as you make this payment.

Once you have completed payment of US.$130.00 ONLY to the .DERRICK SMITH , immediately contact this Authority back so as to ensure your consignment box

gets to you smoothly

Special Agent DHS

12th & C Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
Point of Contact
VIF Facility
Mr. John Doe/Program Manager
MGMT/CRSO/Mailstop 0075
650 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC 20001
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

arthurhenrietta5@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Re: ,,,YOUR PAYMENT BATCH 2017 READY NOW
People
ARTHUR HENRIETTA <arthurhenrietta5@gmail.com> 7 Feb at 12:49 AM
To
Message body
Arthur M Patti-son
The CENTRAL BANK CREDIT DEPT
, Office of the Special
Representative to the UN

This letter is reaching you from the Desk Of Director CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to notify you of a new Order on the release of your funds (worth 10.5 Million US Dollars) on your name. This Day dated dated 7th Day of January 2017 . . We acknowledged an Official Letter of claim from One Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO, Who reported that you have been sick and hospitalized for two months ago, Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO standing as your Next of Kin and your Representative also your partner to Inherit your funds on your behalf in Indonesia

Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO , Has forwarded below Bank Account for the final Transfer of your funds with an Instruction of Power of Attorney tendered to the Team of PT BANK ARTHA GRAHA INTERNATIONAL ,TBK Foreign Dept Reconciliation Committee

KINDLY VERIFY THE BELOW ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS:

P T BANK ARTHA GRAHA INTERNASIONAL, Tbk.
BANK ARTHA GRAHA.
PT Bank Artha Graha
International TBK
GED.ARTHA GRAHA Lt.5 (SCBD) JL.JEND.
SUDIRMAN KAV.52-53 JAKARTA 12190
Jakarta Selatan -12190
Kawasan Niaga Terpadu Sudirman
( SCBD)
SWIFT CODE:MRMDUS33
CREDIT TO:FINANCIAL BANK SWIFT CODE:(0901002017)
Fun d Crediting ACCUNT NO (0093079622 )
Swift Telex: Number(0-01-000016-0000-2017)
Amount (2.4 Million US DOLLARS)

CONGRATULATIONS The Audit / Probe Panel Committee set up by the Federal Government to investigate the activities of the International Remittance Department of the Central Bank of Nigeria has finally cleared you of all the allegations and mysteries surrounding your payment, Right now we have initially suspended at the beginning of the investigation for release of your funds . After the clearance and further approval that your payment be sent to a Correspondence Bank through
which you will be credited.

I decided to use another Bank instead of CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to credit your FUNDS Into your account, which the Committee Chairman also supported and approved since the Tax you will be asked to pay by CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA before crediting your funds into your account will be too high and owing to your financial crisis.

I believe you will not be able to pay. WE have now decided to credit your account through one of our Correspondence BANK . The details of the Bank is given to you below

I hereby wish to inform you that Your outstanding payment has been approved and ready to be paid VIA BANK TO BANK Wire Transfer , I will advise you to get back to us here

(internationalcreditdept@gmail.com)

BANK NAME: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC
ADDRESS: VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS NIGERIA
CONTACT PERSON: REV SISTER
DEBORAH CURRIS
ELECTRONIC EMAIL (internationalcreditdept@gmail.com

You should contact the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK and inform Rev Sister Deborah Curris of your payment from the Central Bank of Nigeria with all your details and she will tell you how your money will be credited to your account through Telegraphic Wire Transfer.

I hereby advise you to contact REV SISTER DEBORAH CURRIS with this e-mail address: internationalcreditdept@gmail.com She will be your Account Officer and will instruct you on how best the transfer can be made without delay.

Careful ly Note: that REV SISTER DEBORAH CURRIS is waiting to receive your letter as fast as possible you got this notice right now .

Crediting Bank will not be left without no other option thank to credit and Release this funds into the Bank Account Presented to US by your Reprentative Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO IF YOU FAIL TO REV SISTER DEBORAH CURRIS ON eMAIL( internationalcreditdept@gmail.com ) Finally send SMS TEXT TO +234 70 8938 5362 OR CALL immedaitely +2347089385362 for your own good to enable her process your payment into your Bank Account and cancel the Transfer from Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO

Thanks
Managment and Executive Board
Of Director
On Foreign Credit and Fund Transfer Dept
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA INC

Phone:
+2347089385362
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: arthurhenrietta5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Profile Elements:
Bailey Richard Sterling / baileyrichard.sterling.3

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (194.73 KiB) Viewed 3986 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (269.62 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: authurhenrietta11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:07 pm

RE... I GET PAID LAST WEEKEND, YOURS IS READY TOO
People
Authur H Henrietta <authurhenrietta11@gmail.com> Today at 8:57
To
@
Message body
Attn: ...

Its a blessed day today, I have a breaking news for you, that your long awaiting funds payment was approved maybe,I believed you are not aware of it . I just received my payment during the last weekend. I saw your Email address among the listed beneficiaries to be paid on the second Batch payment , I decided here to inform you, Therefore contact Mrs Melissa Foster right now Electronic Email:(melissafoster12121@outlook.com)

SEE BELOW FOR CONTACT INFORMATION TO Mrs. MELISSA FOSTER DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPT

Standard Chartered Bank
11. B5 Glass way Tema
Contact Person.
Mrs. MELISSA FOSTER
Director Foreign Payment
Call +2347089385362 or Send SMS TEXT MESSAGE
Electronic Email:(melissafoster12121@outlook.com)

I saw your Email address in the form role of payment listed batched, Kindly contact Mrs Melissa foster now,.

Send her your full contact details with a copy of your International Passport or working ID CARD. She will help you process your fund payment to you, Note She told me that because I don't have the International Transfer Permit that is why I paid $105 only. That is all the money I sent to her and my funds was released to me,

At first I thought is fake... Until I received the Transfer Alert notice of my Cell phone as she told me , Then I moved to my Bank here and surely it was confirmed and okay, My Bank Paid me perfectly.

Do not forget that I told you that I never paid for anything less than my International Transfer Permit $105 only. So the Only thing she will ask you to pay is your International Transfer Permit $105 only

Thanks

Yours Authur Henrietta
Wayne

garciahenrymoya@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:09 pm

"RE... YOUR PAYMENT IS READY..."
People
Garcia Moya <garciahenrymoya@gmail.com> Today at 2:07
To
@
Message body
(Rev) AUTHUR HENRIETTA
The World Bank, Office of the Special
Representative to the UN
1 Dag Hammarskjold Plaza
885 2nd Avenue, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017, U.S.A.

This letter is reaching you from the Desk Of Director CITI BANK OF AMERICA to notify you of a new Order on the release of your funds (worth 10.5 Million US Dollars) on your name. . . We acknowledged an Official Letter of claim from One Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO, Who reported that you have been sick and hospitalized for two months ago, Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO standing as your Next of Kin and your Representative also your partner to Inherit your funds on your behalf in Indonesia

Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO , Has forwarded below Bank Account for the final Transfer of your funds with an Instruction of Power of Attorney tendered to the Team of PT BANK ARTHA GRAHA INTERNATIONAL ,TBK Foreign Dept Reconciliation Committee

BANK ARTHA GRAHA.
PT Bank Artha Graha
International TBK
Jakarta Selatan -12190
(S CBD)
CREDIT TO:FINANCIAL BANK SWIFT CODE:(0901002017)
Swift Telex: Number(0-01-000016-0000-2017)
Amount (10.5 Million US DOLLARS)

I hereby wish to inform you that Your outstanding payment has been approved and ready to be paid VIA BANK TO BANK Wire Transfer , Meanwhile be advised that you are urgently required to contact Mrs Deborah Curris Payment Director Standard Chartered Bank Plc to cancel your fund transfer to Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO If you did not know about this new Change of Bank Account as shown above.

SEE BELOW FOR CONTACT INFORMATION TO MRS DEBORAH CURRIS DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPT

Standard Chartered Bank
11. B5 Glass way Tema
Contact Person.
Mrs. Deborah Curris
Director Foreign Payment
Call +234 7089 385 362 or Send SMS TEXT MESSAGE
Electronic mail:ecowascontractpaymentdept 2015@freemail.hu))

Therefore we hereby ADVISED AND INSTRUCT you to dial +234 7089 385 362 and speak with Mrs DEBORAH CURRIS IMMEDAITELY to enable her put a stop and not to transfer your funds to Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO BANK ACCOUNT to enable us decide on who( Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO) IS and who sent him.

Carefully Note: We the Crediting Bank will not be left without no other option thank to credit and Release this funds into the Bank Account Presented to us by your Reprentative Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO if you fail to dial +2347089385362 today and email Electronic Email:(ecowascontractpaymentdept2015@freemail.hu))

Thanks
Managment and Executive Board
Of Director
CITI BANK OF AMERICA INC

Phone Number +2347089385362
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=72899&p=179191#p179191
Wayne

tashacurris@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:58 pm

RE: CHANGE OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
People
Tasha Curris <tashacurris@gmail.com> Today at 17:26
BCC
Message body

TO WORLD BANK INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPT
(Rev) AUTHUR HENRIETTA
Representative to the UN
1 Dag Hammarskjold Plaza

This letter is reaching you from the Desk Of Director CITI BANK OF AMERICA to notify you of a new Order on the release of your funds (worth 10.5 Million US Dollars) on your name.

We acknowledged an Official Letter of claim from One Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO, Who reported that you have been sick and hospitalized for two months ago, Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO standing as your Next of Kin and your Representative also your partner to Inherit your funds on your behalf in Indonesia

BANK ARTHA GRAHA.
PT Bank Artha Graha
International TBK
Jakarta Selatan -12190
(S CBD)
CREDIT TO:FINANCIAL BANK SWIFT CODE:(0901002019)
Swift Telex: Number(0-01-000016-0000-2019)
Amount (10.5 Million US DOLLARS)

I hereby wish to inform you that Your outstanding payment has been approved and ready to be paid VIA BANK TO BANK Wire Transfer , Meanwhile be advised that you are urgently required to contact Mrs Deborah Curris Payment Director Standard Chartered Bank Plc to cancel your fund transfer to Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO If you did not know about this new Change of Bank Account as shown above.

SEE BELOW FOR CONTACT INFORMATION TO MRS DEBORAH CURRIS DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPT

Standard Chartered Bank
11. B5 Glass way Tema
Contact Person.
Mrs. Deborah Curris
Director Foreign Payment
Call +234 7089 385 362 or Send SMS TEXT MESSAGE
Electronic mail:worldbankwhitehouse@gmail.com))

Therefore we hereby ADVISED AND INSTRUCT you to dial +234 7089 385 362 and speak with Mrs DEBORAH CURRIS IMMEDIATELY to enable her put a stop and not to transfer your funds to Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO BANK ACCOUNT to enable us decide on who( Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO) IS and who sent him.

Carefully Note: We the Crediting Bank will not be left without no other option thank to credit and Release this funds into the Bank Account Presented to us by your Reprentative Mr. RICO SISWANDI ARIOBUWONO if you fail to dial +234 7089 385 362 today and email Electronic Email:(worldbankwhitehouse@gmail.com))

Thanks
Management and Executive Board
Of Director
CITI BANK OF AMERICA INC
\
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:55 pm

RE... BREAKING NEWS ,,, PICK UP YOUR ATM CARD

Authur H Henrietta <authurhenrietta11@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cgriffins@freemail.hu
Bcc:

Sun, 12 Apr at 00:18

WELCOME TO WORLD BANK INTERNATIONAL BANK
Representative to the UN
1 Dag Hammarskjold Plaza

Opening Time: 8:00 Am
Closing Time: 5:30 Pm
Working Days: Monday Till Friday

WELCOME TO WORLD BANK INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPT

WE OFFER YOU THE BEST BANKING SERVICES

REF: Transaction Code 2086856870 COB

How are you doing today, I hope you are aware that your payment is Fund Payment ready since, through ATM CARD PAYMENT delivery to your home address, I have explained everything clearly to you severally that I have activated your ATM CARD on your behalf for the delivery posting to your doorstep immediately.

To the extent that I have used part my personal salary to pay for some important Charges on your behalf including the Delivery posting fees on your behalf

CAREFULY : note the following Information for your Personal Use Parcel Registration Number Registration No: 674632

Country of Dispatch: United States of America USA

Parcel Content (One Valid ATM CARD)

Card Type: (ATM MASTER CARD)

Programmed Valid Sum ($6.5 Million Dollars )

ATM CARD pin-code (0072)

ATM CARD User Instructions, You are advised and warned to keep your Username and Pin-code away from reach of family and friends to avoid funds withdrawals without your notice,

Avoid metal Objects touch the Silver Panel area of your ATM CARD, Keep ATM CARD away from fire. You are permitted to make funds withdrawals sum of 5.000 USD per-day. You free to make funds withdrawals from all ATM Inter-Switch machines worldwide

NOTE That the US CUSTOMS AND BOARDER PROTECTION stopped your ATM MASTER CARD and deposited to the Office of MRS. TASHA L. CURRIS Director US AIRPORT CUSTOMS PARCEL AND LUGGAGE'S DEPT for Safety and Protection.

FOR CONTACT DETAIL SEE BELOW

US AIRPORT CUSTOMS PARCEL AND LUGGAGE'S DEPT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Directors:
Contact Person:
MRS. TASHA L. CURRIS
CALL OR TEXT SME : (701) 409 0902
Electronic Mail: ( infousairportcustomservices@gmail.com )

NOTE : That due to the World Security Platform by US Government and European continent after September 11th US Terrorist Attack is advised that all Parcels and Luggage are mandated to secure the US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION PERMIT

NOTE CAREFULLY: That you hereby advised to contact MRS. TASHA L. CURRIS and Obtain your US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION PERMIT now fast to enable the final Posting and Dispatching of your ATM MASTER CARD to your doorstep today

Contact Mrs TASHA L. CURRIS with Your Resident Home Address and Your Personal Contact Mobile Telephone Number to contact you as soon as the FED-EX delivery Post Officer arrived your home.

Keep me updated for proper guidelines.

Thanks

Mrs DEBORAH WALKER
Director International Credit Dept
WORLD BANK INC
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:38 pm

RE: READ IT NOW FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

US AIRPORT CUSTOMS <tashacurris@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 7 Aug at 00:53

Anti- Terrorist and Monitory Crime Division
FBI Headquarters Washington . DC.
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J.Edgar Hoover Building.
935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington
DC. 20535-0001
DATE: 9/8/2020
REF: FBI 0010

WARNING LETTER OF INVESTIGATION TO AVOID WARRANT OF ARREST

To Strict Attention of ...THE BENEFICIARY.

ATTN Sir / Madam

Regarding the content of this letter reaching you today from this Office, You are urgently advised to contact Mrs Brooks R Emily to felicitate your file of payment right now, also to enable her book your parcel among other parcels dispatching to beneficiaries this weekend.

Your data information has been successfully recorded and confirmed OK. Therefore all the necessary requirements have been perfected.

Without further delay you are advised to re-confirm your valid Delivery Address to avoid wrong Delivery

YOUR HOME DELIVERY ADDRESS........................
DIRECT MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER............
CITY................... COUNTRY............................
A VALID COPY OF DRIVING LICENSE. OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

You are advised and Instructed to forward your file registration number below to Mrs Ryan Emily Wyatt , To enable her to trace your file with your file number and confirm that you are the rightful person.

Your File registration serial number: (00780994589082020) Approval Number(110052020) ATM CARD SERIAL NUMBER(280556648)
Parcel Content (One Atm Visa Card)
Date of Registration (28th -07-2020)

According the given rules and regulations you are hereby and required to pay only $280 to US EMBASSY as you contact to Brooks R Emily , This $280 Is the International Parcel Insurance Coverage fee to secure and protect your parcel from been hold back at the entry Airport into upon arrival of your parcel in your country

Note $280 is only the fees which you are to pay as soon as you contact to Mrs Ryan Emily Wyatt She will book your parcel for immediate dispatching and also provide you with your parcel tracking numbers OK,

SEE BELOW FOR CONTACT DETAILS

US EMBASSY ADMINISTRATE DEPARTMENT / Management
CONTACT PERSON
Mrs Brooks R Emily
DIRECTOR LUGGAGE'S AND PARCEL DELIVERY DEPT.

ELECTRONIC E-mail(brooksemily826@gmail.com)

Make sure you forward to her your contact address where you want your parcel to be delivered to you ok. Also keep us posted as soon as you contact her today,

We look forward for your urgent response to this Official notice today

CONGRATULATIONS
IN GOD WE TRUST.
GOD BLESS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

SIGNED
DIRECTOR OF INVESTIGATION

J.Edgar Hoover Building.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:16 pm

RE... READ AND GET YOUR PAYMENT TODAY

Rev Arthur M Pattison Mrs Pattison <worldbankwhitehouse@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 18 Aug at 03:10

TO STANDARD CHARTERED INTERNATIONAL BANK

Standard Chartered Bank
11. B5 Glass way Tema
Contact Person.
Dr, Mrs Harrison Walker
Director Foreign Payment

REF: Transaction Code 2086856870 COB

WELCOME TO STANDARD CHARTERED INTERNATIONAL BANK

Dear

How are you doing today, I hope you are aware that your payment is ready since through ATM CARD PAYMENT delivery to your home address, I have explained everything clearly to you severally that I have activated your ATM CARD on your behalf for the delivery posting to your doorstep immediately.

To the extent that I have used part my personal salary to pay for some important Charges on your behalf including the Delivery posting fees on your behalf

NOTE That the US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION stopped your ATM MASTER CARD and deposited to the Office of Mrs. TASHA. L. CURRIS Director US AIRPORT CUSTOMS PARCEL AND LUGGAGE'S DEPT for Safety and Protection.

FOR CONTACT DETAIL SEE BELOW

US AIRPORT CUSTOMS PARCEL AND LUGGAGE'S DEPT
Director: Contact Person:
Mrs. TASHA. L. CURRIS
Electronic Mail: (tashacurris@gmail.com)

CAREFULLY : note the following Information for your Personal Use Parcel
Registration Number Registration No: 674632 Parcel Content (One Valid ATM CARD) Card Type: (ATM MASTER CARD) Programmed Valid Sum ($6.5 Million Dollars )ATM CARD pin-code(0072) ATM CARD User Instructions, You are advised and warned to keep your Username and Pin-code away from reach of family and friends to avoid funds withdrawals without your notice, Avoid metal Objects touch the Silver Panel area of your ATM CARD, Keep ATM CARD away from fire. You are permitted to make fund withdrawals sum of 5.000 USD per-day. You free to make funds withdrawals from all ATM Inter-Switch machines worldwide

NOTE : That due to the World Security Platform by US Government and European continent after September 11th US Terrorist Attack is advised that all Parcels and Luggage are mandated to secure the US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION PERMIT with an Official fee of $155 only

NOTE CAREFULLY: Upon receipt confirmation of your payment US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION PERMIT with an Official BORDER PROTECTION PERMIT fee $155 only , now fast to proceed and commence Immediately towards the final Posting and Dispatching of your ATM MASTER CARD to your doorstep today

Therefore, I am personally advising you here today to do your possible best to send across BORDER PROTECTION PERMIT fee of $ 155 . by Money Gram only branches close to you with this details above okay

As soon as you get this letter right now, Please kindly get back to US AIRPORT CUSTOMS PARCEL AND LUGGAGE'S DEPT
Directors: Contact Person: Mrs. TASHA. L. CURRIS
Electronic Mail: (tashacurris@gmail.com) with Your Resident Home Address and Your Personal Contact Mobile Telephone Number to contact you as soon as the FED-EX delivery Post Officer arrives at your home.

A valid Copy of your WORKING ID CARD for Identification while handing over your ATM CARD parcel to you on arrival at your home address.

Keep me updated for proper guidelines.

https://deref-mail.com/mail/client/dere ... ndex.fm#fm

Thanks

Mrs Harrison Walker
Director International Credit Dept
Standard Chartered Bank
Wayne

garciahenrymoya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:51 am

J.Edgar Hoover Building.
DC. 20535-0001
DATE: 29/8/2022
REF: FBI 0010

YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE CONFIRMED
To Strict Attention of ...THE BENEFICIARY.

ATTN Sir / Madam

Regards to the content of this letter reaching you today from this Office, You are urgently advised to contact Mrs DEBORAH CURIS of Citibank New York to felicitate your file of payment right now, also to enable her to book your ATM CARD PAYMENT parcel among other parcels dispatching this weekend.

Your data information has been successfully recorded and confirmed OK. Therefore all the necessary requirements have been perfected.

Without further delay you are advised to re-confirm your valid Delivery Address to avoid Delivery to wrong address

YOUR HOME DELIVERY

ADDRESS........................
DIRECT MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER............
CITY................... COUNTRY............................
A VALID COPY OF DRIVING LICENSE. OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

You are advised and Instructed to forward your file registration number below to MRS DEBORAH CURIS , To enable her to trace your file with your file number and confirm that you are the rightful person.

Your File registration serial number: (00780994589082022) Approval Number(110052022) ATM CARD SERIAL NUMBER(280556648)
Parcel Content (One Atm Visa Card)
Date of Registration (26th -08-2022)

According the given rules and regulations you are hereby and required to pay only $410 to as you contact Mrs DEBORAH CURIS, Of Citibank Management

This $410 Is the International Parcel Insurance Coverage fee to secure and protect your ATM CARD parcel from been hold back at the entry Airport into upon arrival of your parcel in your state

Note $410 is only the fees which you are to pay as soon as you contact Mrs DEBORAH CURIS, She will book your ATM CARD parcel for immediate dispatching and also provide you with your parcel tracking numbers OK,

SEE BELOW FOR CONTACT DETAILS
Contact Person
Mrs. Deborah Curris.
Director Citibank: ATM CARD Dept

Make sure you forward to her your contact address where you want your ATM CARD parcel to be delivered to you ok. Also keep us posted as soon as you contact her today,

We look forward for your urgent response to this Official notice today

CONGRATULATIONS
IN GOD WE TRUST.
GOD BLESS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

SIGNED
DIRECTOR OF INVESTIGATION
J.Edgar Hoover Building.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.152.8
Return-Path: < garciahenrymoya@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.51]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 07:39:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPz2SF2wJY-miOBUU4mrUnV-=mPn6CdcQm-=UCqSM2Vv+u35dA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE. ... YES YOUR PAYMENT IS REDAY,,,,,,,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.