Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrrussellf73@gmail.com infoun@un.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrrussellf73@gmail.com infoun@un.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 am

* 61.14.82.197 Mediaring Network Services Pte Ltd. Singapore Singapore

Received: from User ([61.14.82.197] helo=User) with IPv4:25 by ASSP.nospam;
30 Nov 2012 13:22:37 +0100
Reply-To: <mrrussellf73@gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP.
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:19:06 +0800

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY DEPARTMENT YOUR COMPENSATION FUND IS NOW READY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN YOUR HOME ADDRESS BY OUR UN DIPLOMAT.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

How are you doing today I wish to inform you that your Compensation fund of US$2.3M has been released by the IMF and is ready for delivery to your house in your country by our United Nations Diplomat immediately.Once our office has received an approved letter of Authorization from United Nations office will commence delivery of your consignment to your house address, will commence.

You are required to provide your house address details immediately:
YOUR FULL NAME.
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS.
YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER
NATIONALITY AND ID.

I want you to know that all modalities have been put in place for the successful delivery of your consignment, as the delivery of your consignment is 100% Genuine and risk free, as all international rules and regulation in consignment delivery has been adhered to for safe delivery of your consignment to your country.Your compensation money of US$2.3M is now in a trunk box seal with the United Nations seal and will be opened upon delivery to your house in your COUNTRY. Alternatively, you can furnish us with your bank details if you choose to receive your fund through bank to bank transfer. We have some accredited banks that can wire the fund to your bank directly.

We have a copy of the TRUNK BOX full with your Compensation money before it was seal I can send it for your perusal cum verification.

NOTE: FIND THE ATTACH COPY OF YOUR COMPENSATION MONEY INSIDE THE TWO
TRUNK BOX BEFORE IT WAS SEAL. AND THE ULTRA SCAN REPORT OF YOUR
CONSIGNMENT.

Diplomat Horst Dieter
USCSIGNDE44
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

barristervictorodo@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:53 pm

Recovery scam.

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY DEPARTMENT YOUR COMPENSATION FUND IS NOW READY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN YOUR HOME ADDRESS BY OUR UN DIPLOMAT.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

How are you doing today I wish to inform you that your Compensation fund of US$2.3M has been released by the IMF and is ready for delivery to your house in your country by our United Nations Diplomat immediately.Once our office has received an approved letter of Authorization from United Nations office will commence delivery of your consignment to your house address, will commence.

You are required to provide your house address details immediately:
YOUR FULL NAME.
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS.
YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER
NATIONALITY AND ID.

I want you to know that all modalities have been put in place for the successful delivery of your consignment, as the delivery of your consignment is 100% Genuine and risk free, as all international rules and regulation in consignment delivery has been adhered to for safe delivery of your consignment to your country.Your compensation money of US$2.3M is now in a trunk box seal with the United Nations seal and will be opened upon delivery to your house in your COUNTRY. Alternatively, you can furnish us with your bank details if you choose to receive your fund through bank to bank transfer. We have some accredited banks that can wire the fund to your bank directly.

We have a copy of the TRUNK BOX full with your Compensation money before it was seal I can send it for your perusal cum verification.

NOTE: FIND THE ATTACH COPY OF YOUR COMPENSATION MONEY INSIDE THE TWO
TRUNK BOX BEFORE IT WAS SEAL. AND THE ULTRA SCAN REPORT OF YOUR
CONSIGNMENT.

Diplomat Horst Dieter
USCSIGNDE44

Header:

Return-Path: <barristervictorodo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 13:03:53 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOHLF-9XPENz7E=_hn+TREWz28+6FJfsnS_XCn4NrFWEmqUx1Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

- no attachment.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.