Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Donald and Melania Trump

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scammers impersonating Donald and Melania Trump

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:12 pm

Re: May I have Your attention please
People
OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY <melaniatrumpp34@gmail.com> 11 Mar at 9:28 PM
Reply-To: melaniatrump1211@gmail.com
To
Message body

US-WhiteHouse-Logo.svg
Office of the First Lady of the
United States
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

Attention

Sorry for my little delay in getting back to you, I had a tight schedule but all the same everything is in a perfect form. I am pleased to read from you concerning my message to you about your approved compensation fund of USD1, 000 000.00. Kindly view the attached scan copy of your Money Order Check and the Photograph of my Husband holding the document at which your name is approved to receive this compensation fund. Get back to me once you have gone through this message with understanding. The White House Cabinets required your signature before collections of your Money Order so you are needed in person over here to sign for collection and pick up the Check.

Like I said in my Previous message, The Attorney General of Washington DC Mr. Karl A. Racine will sign on your behalf if you cannot come over here to do the paper work and pick up your Money Order Check. This process will cost you some little fees which might be negotiable with the Attorney. Please get back to me as soon as you receive and read this feedback for my immediate attention, thanks for your corporation as I look forward to serving you better as a First Lady.

Best regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
First Lady of the United States of America

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:34 pm

Important Notification
People
Federal Executive Council Washington DC <melaniatrump272@gmail.com> Today at 2:08
Reply-To: stphnmiller1@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Hello

This is an official notification from Federal Bureau of Investigation Washington DC (F.B.I). We have received a check of USD32, 000 000.00 (THIRTY TWO MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) from PEOPLES NATIONAL BANK signed in your name by one MR. RONALD STEVENS who just passed away, he requested that this fund should be exclusively sent to you. we submitted this Check for verification and it has been scanned through our Financial Security Check, the fund is available through his account details below

Routing number;081206807
Bank swift code;USBKUS44IMT
ACCOUNT;10253890
Account name: RONALD R.STEVENS
Bank address: Delaware street Fairfield,illinois/usa 62837
CHECK Number: 2604

We need FBI Fund Ownership certificate, Change of Ownership certificate and Affidavit of claim to enable us release the fund to you as directed by Mr. Stevens. In view of this development, the FBI Financial Policy condemns any high volume of fund without proper documentation because it is against Federal Financial Policy and it has a jail terms as penalty.

You are to report back to this office within 2 business days for us to direct you and also to outline the total cost of those authentic documents. Once those documents are made available, we shall credit your bank account with the exact sum of USD32, 000 000.00 or perhaps send you the Check, or in form of ATM CARD on the bases of your choice. The penalty for not obtaining those documents within the allowed period of time involves arrest warrant and imprisonment.

For your own good, I will advise you as the Director of this department to kindly comply with the directives in order to exonerate yourself from being arrested and Jailed for lack of official documents on your fund. Finally, you are required to reply with your full details including your Drivers License. This will enable us update your case file number and also submit it to PEOPLES NATIONAL BANK for further procedure. Copy of the Check and MR. STEVENS ID will be sent to your email for your perusal.

Yours faithfully
MR. Christooher A. Wray
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:42 pm

I am sending you this message as directed by my Husband. Please read with your good understanding and avoid any sentiment.
People
URGENT MESSAGE REPLY IMMEDIATELY <osuji.obinna0011@gmail.com> Today at 10:51
Reply-To: mrsmelaniatrump73@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

--

US-WhiteHouse-Logo.svg
Office of the First Lady of the
United States
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

Attention

I am sending you this message as directed by my Husband. Please read with your good understanding and avoid any sentiment.

My Husband the President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump have signed a release clause on your pending fund the sum of USD10, 500 000.00. In this regards it was told that you where unable to pay some delivering/routine charges leveled on the fund for the year 2016/2017 and 2018 due to your financial position. However, with my position as the First Lady of the United States of America, I have pleaded to my Husband and the rest of his Cabinet to re-issue you a money Order Check of at least USD1, 000 000.00 as a compensation over your struggles and troubles this transaction may have caused you, and as God may have it, my Husband signed this request on 2/25/2019 and as I speak to you right now, your Money Order Check worth a total sum of USD1, 000 000.00 is ready and should be delivered to your home address with immediate effect. Am so sorry for not have informed you all these while, I had a very tight schedule but right now I have made out time to work on this and I appreciate if you put your time and effort for us to achieve a successful end.

Furthermore, the White House Cabinet being more skeptical about this have demanded that you come over to Washington DC to sign for collection of your money Order Check and also for them to verify your details and Identity, upon completing this scenario they will release it to you and will help you cash it out from any Bank or USPS office nearby. Please I will appreciate your effort to find a way to come over here in DC within 5 working days, and in other hand I will also like you to let me know if you cannot come over here in DC for some personal reasons, then I will hire Attorney who will help you sign for the collection on your behalf and he will bring it down to your location. This is a very important message and it requires your frantic effort and commitment. My primary objectives are to help the less privileged and to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world. Yes it is true that my Husband may have not been a good President because no one is above mistakes, but my work is to make things look good and to reshape his Presidential tenor to be acceptable before the entire American citizens and the World at large.

Finally, I want you to reply this message with sincerity and avoid any negative thoughts or whatsoever. I have been to some part of the World, including Africa, Middle East, Asia, Europe and South America etc...I have been able to put smiles on the Faces of their respective citizens and I am looking forward to do the same to you. I will send you the scan copy of the MONEY ORDER for your perusal and also copy of the Photograph of my Husband signing the Money Order in your name once I hear from you. Try and fill out your personal details including your, Full name, Home address, Occupation, Date of Birth, Place of Birth and Mobile number and also copy of your ID if there is any. Thanks and may the Lord be with you and your entire Family.

Best regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:56 pm

Your attention please

MELANIA TRUMP <info@melaniatrump.live>
Reply-To: melaniatrump5483@gmail.com

2 Jul at 21:29

Hello,

This is from the desk of the first Lady of the United States of America
Mrs. Melania Trump. I have sent you series of email concerning your
pending fund with the United States Government in conjunction with the
Congress, but unfortunately you have failed to reply accordingly. I have
gotten everything needed to finalize your transaction, all I need is your
steady response and compliance towards my instructions.

I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I have reached an
agreement with the United States congress through the virtue of power
bestowed on me as the First Lady of the United States of America, to
stand on your behalf as your representative for the releasing of your
fund. you will pay a 20% of the fund to the Congress for IRS clearances
for the year 2019/2020. You will also required to go to Missouri where the
bank officer will give you the official form to fill in your name and bank
account details to transfer your fund, this is a total sum of USD32, 000
000.00 (THIRTY TWO MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS). I will appreciate your
correspondence towards this message. I will send you more details about
this process and also what you need to do in order to complete this entire
scenario, thanks for your understanding.

Best regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
Wayne

Mrs.MelaniaTrump2019@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:20 pm

I am Mrs. Melania Trump and I am written to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought by United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic to the white house Washington DC and has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Friday being August 23rd 2019 as soon as you get back to me with your below information.

Your full name:......................
Home address:.............................
City:...................................
Phone number.........................
State.........................

You check is containing the sum of $18 million USD.

Here is my number.(+1 202-208-163) you can call me call me or send me
,but i prefer Email because I'm always busy in the white house and i
cant be able to pick calls all the time.I will be waiting to hear from
you immediately, thanks and God bless you.

Sincerely
Mrs.Melania Trump
Email: Mrs.MelaniaTrump2019@outlook.com
First Lad
Address: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA
Phone: +1 202-208-163

Header:
Return-Path: <tkokai@green.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from e35.ehosts.com ([192.185.128.11]:14070) by e35.ehosts.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <tkokai@green.ocn.ne.jp>) id 1i0URm-002f5I-Pc;
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019
Subject: Office of the First Lady of the United States

Skype ID:
MRS> MELANIA TRUMP
live:.cid.8134e1c52a6d1642

Phone: +1202208163
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Verizon Washington, Dc Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:12 am

Her Excellency Mrs. Melania Trump.
The White House (Official Residence of the President of the US)
FROM THE DESK OF HER EXCELLENCY MRS. MELANIA TRUMP, LAST NOTICE.

Good News? Security Code (33)

I am Mrs. Melania Trump , i received your email with your delivery address as well, your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $18 million USD United State Dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address being 23rd of August 2019 to you as soon as you meet up on your delivery today.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I'm the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr.Donald TRUMP II, and you will have to pay the sum of $123 usd only before your Bank Cheque Draft will be deliver to you in next 18hours, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by tomorrow as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your current home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $123 usd is the only fee and final payment, you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the origin of your funds Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don't have the$123 usd try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don't want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or moneygram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at the White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 18hours to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $123usd payment.

Please find the payment data below to send the $78usd via western union or money gram .

Receiver's Name:_ _ _ _ _ _Abibou Thorson
City_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Cotonou
Question:_ _ _ _ GOD
Answer:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _BLESS
Amount:_ _ _ _ _ $123USD
MTCN/reference number_ _ _ _ _
Sender Name_ _ _
Sender's Telephone_ _ _ _
Sender's Address_ _ _

I look forward to hear from you soon with the payment today.

Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:59 pm

The White House (Official Residence of the President of the US)
FROM THE DESK OF HER EXCELLENCY MRS. MELANIA TRUMP, LAST NOTICE.

Good News? Security Code (33)

Here is the account information, i look forward to receive the deposit slip.

Name :Uchechukwu. D. O. Bank name : Bank of America Acc number :3850 2440 XXXX. Routing no: 011900254 Wire routin number :026009593 . Holders address 11 Merwin street Norwalk ,Connecticut

I look forward to hear from you soon with the payment today.

Regards.
Address: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA
Phone: +1 202-208-163
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:40 pm

i look forward to hear from you with the bank deposit slip as you said after work today.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:23 pm

Use this account, bellow, i look forward to hear from you with the deposit slip to enable me proceed your transaction in time today.

Account Name: Andrew P.
Account Number: 1729XXXX
Routing Number: 272482841
Bank Name: Members First Credit Union
Bank Address: 600 West Wackerly Street, Midland, Michigan 48641
Account Holders Address: Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:27 pm

Good News About Your Inheritance/Contract Payment

Mrs. Melania Trump <m.sanusilamido4@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsmelaniat2@yahoo.com
Bcc:

13 Sep at 18:25

Dear Sir/Ma

Complement of the day. I am sure the rest of the months in 2019 will
find all of your perennial source of happiness forever & wish you a
promising, healthy, peaceful & prosperous Year 2019. With my
gratitude, I appreciate & congratulate to you & all Staff members of
your Family / Organization & all Brothers & Sisters of your community.

I brought a good news to you and I want you to please take your time
and meditate about this. I have sent you series of messages regarding
your pending fund with United States government, this is a sum of
USD10,700,000.00 which has been deposited to Suntrust Bank. Although
as a First Lady I am not supposed to be part of this transaction but I
have taken the decision to make sure you receive your fund, after
going through your file I have decided to end this transaction, I
believe with this fund you will affect many lives, your people,
community, States and the less privileged.

Anyway I very much thankful to you for your co-operation in the past.
In this beautiful world, Money / Property / Position, does not matter
nothing to be perpetual except friendship, love, Co-operation, respect
& regards. For sustainability development, mutual co-operation must be
required among us with full trust & confidence, progress through
Partnership. I learnt that while you fail to receive your fund was
because of the high charges placed on you but be rest assure that I
have waived the charges and I will send you the certificate of Waiver.
The only payment that is due to you for is the bank security charges
for keeping the fund for long on your behalf. This is only the sum of
USD398 only. You will not be required to pay anything. A soon as you
send this payment, I will send you the bank online account access
through which you can transfer your fund immediately into your account
without waiting for anyone to assist you on anything.

The bank will send me the security code which you paid for and you
will use it on their online account for transaction. Please this is
not a child's play or mockery. You need to be serous about this
procedure, Please get back to me immediately you receive this message
for more details. I will appreciate your candid reply and also send me
your full contact details for my perusal. May the Lord be with you and
keep you strong. I will send you the information on how to send the
bank security fee of USD398 in my next message.

Best regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.