Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barristerohaji@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barristerohaji@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:16 pm

ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF PAYING FEE UPON FEE. SOLUTION HAS COME AND VERY URGENT TO HEAR FROM YOU
People
BARRISTER PAUL OHAJI <barristerohaji@gmail.com> Today at 14:09
To
Message body
From The Desk Of Barrister Paul Ohaji
Law Chambers & Associates
Attorney–At–Law, Acting Solicitors, Notary Public,
Commercial Law, Civil Litigation, Wills, Property Transaction
Email Address { barristerohaji@gmail.com )

Attention Owner of this Email

Your File has been brought to my notice how you have labored to see to the conclusion of your overdue payment with the Government yet when it seems that it will work or succeed, a kind of obstacle comes up at the last minute which will necessitate the payment of one fee or another and this thing is like a repeated circle all the time.

So many people would have contacted you regarding helping you to get your fund,you may have dealt with so many offshore payment centers, may be you have also passed through the route of diplomatic delivery of your fund or ATM Card delivery all to no avail due to incessant demand of fees upon fees. I was made to understand that you have spent a fortune paying for all kinds of fees,levies, duties, taxes, stamp duty, stop order, shipment cost, Yellow tag, IRS etc when looking for the solution to your funds transfer.

If you continue this way, you will sell everything you have yet the fees will not stop arising at every bend of success. This is because, some greedy officials has taken it upon themselves to exploit you and enrich themselves through you yet without making it work. They are the ones putting up those obstacles on the way of your funds transfer in order to create avenues of demanding for more money for their personal aggrandizement.

But there is a good news for you. I have devoted myself and time to see that you will no longer be made to pay a Cent until this money hits your account and that will be shortly. All you need sir is just to Secure "A WAIVER" from the Federal Ministry of Justice. May I educate you on what this will do for you sir, A waiver is The act of
waiving, or not insisting on, some right, claim, or privilege". So when you secure this waiver, all fees whether will be Waived aside for you until you receive your money in your bank account. You will not be made to pay for any fees again until you confirm the money in your bank account

No matter the kind of fee, the waiver will take care of it, even the fee presently holding your transfer from been completed, this waiver will nullify it and the transfer will be completed without you paying ONE Penny until you confirm the transfer in your account. The approved sum in your file is 5 Million USD.

If you wish my chambers to help you get this waiver, kindly inform us and also, we can help you evaluate, process, monitor and conclude your wire transfer and make sure you confirm it from your receiving bank if you so wish.

NOTE. IF YOU WANT TO BE FREE AND RECEIVE YOUR FUND BY ATM CARD OR WIRE TRANSFER, YOU MUST GET THIS WAVIER AND WITHOUT YOU GETTING THIS WAVIER, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY CENT, IF YOU DOUBT ME OR IGNORE THIS MESSAGE, AT LAST BLAME YOURSELF, THIS ADVICE WILL HELP YOU, IF YOU WILL ADHERE TO THIS INSTRUCTION

I await your urgent response.

From Barrister Paul Ohaji
Law Chambers & Associates
Attorney–At–Law, Acting Solicitors, Notary Public,
Commercial Law, Civil Litigation, Wills, Property Transaction
Email Address { barristerohaji@gmail.com )
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: barristerohaji@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:04 pm

GOOD NEWS FROM THE AUTHORITY AND WRITE BACK

INFO <barristerohaji@gmail.com>
Reply-To: patcialiams@gmail.com
Bcc:

Fri, 25 Sep at 14:41

FROM THE AUTHORITY AND WRITE BACK

Attention: EMAIL ID.

How are you today? Hope you are doing great with your Family and I
thank God that you are alive today.

This Morning, the AUTHORITY has programmed your payment via ATM CARD
delivery to you at your Country and A DIPLOMAT will deliver it to
you without any further delay.

Do not neglect this Good news and you have to reconfirm to the
AUTHORITY the following information to avoid any mistake once the
DIPLOMAT arrive to your Country

Reconfirm the following details of information for the DIPLOMAT to move.

1: YOUR FULL NAME
2: YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION
3: YOUR FULL ADDRESS
4: YOUR WORKING CELL PHONE NUMBER TO REACH YOU.
5: YOUR ID CARD FOR IDENTIFICATION

Always reply to this Email Address for Security Reason. (
patcialiams@gmail.com )

Thanks and Waiting to Read from you
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.