Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

atmtransferutoo7777@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

directoroffice.org@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:24 am

Good Morning

See below is your Online Account User ID and Password for you to Login and confirm your funds worth $32.7M Available in the Name of the Payment Board Director (Diane Webb) in other to avoid the United States IMF and Interpol's charging you for internet Money Laundering.

We are pleased to inform you that Your Account with Account Number 2147483647 was opened on Wednesday 19/02/2020 and has been credited on Friday 21/02/2020 with the sum $ 32.700,000 from l

Click on the Link

Bank Online portal: https:/ /www.bardenbank.com/online

Online ID: 2147483647
Password: dianewebb

We hope that you have a successful day. Pls Do not fail to email me back as soon as possible regarding the Online Account Reactivation fee.

I Wait for your urgent and kind response immediately today Friday dated 21st of February 2020 to avoid us been delayed.

Best Regards,

Thanks and God Bless.
Mr Peters Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:24 pm

Good Morning Beneficiary

The American Trust Bank has received and Acknowledged your email today Saturday Dated 22nd of February 2020 in regards to the final release of your Funds Worth (US$32.7Million) into an Online Account.

However, Your Account needs to be activated for possible transactions before you would be able to initiate a successful transfer from your Online Account into your Bank Account of your choice.

Reasons your Online Account needs Activation is because it was opened with $0. Activation needs to be done on your Online Account before you can make any Online Wire Transfer from your Online Account. You need to pay the Online Account Reactivation fee of $550.00 (Five Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) for Account Activation.

When your Online Account is Activated, You can initiate a successful Transfer to any Bank Account of your choice in the world, but your Online Account needs to be activated first before a transaction can be done in your Online Account.

Here is the Western Union or Money Gram Payment Information to send the Bank Reactivation fee of US$550 as required by the Payment Department.

Name: Gail C.
Address: Seat Pleasant Maryland USA.
Test Question: Reactivation?
Answer: Fee
MTCN...

This is very urgent and important Do Not Fail To Reply Back To Me Immediately You Receive This Email Today Dated 22nd of Feb 2020 for the procedures of the final fund release.

Urgent Awaiting Response, We hope that you have a successful day.

Best Regards,

Mr Peters Johnson

Director of Operations
International Remittance Department.
American Trust Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Barden Bank - bardenbank.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:49 pm

From the fake bank website:

We're one of the world's most international banks serving both businesses and individuals. Our global network provides banking services in some of the world's most dynamic markets.

Barden Bank Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Barden Bank Authorised adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which is monitored and enforced by The Lending Standards Board.

Contact details:

117 Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
contact@bardenbank.com
+971 4 389 4035

+97143894035
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location Dubayy (Dubai)
Original network provider* Etisalat

The Prudential Regulation Authority, the Financial Conduct Authority and The Standards of Lending Practice are all active in the UK and they don't have anything to do with a bank outside the UK.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=142181.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: BARDENBANK.COM
Updated Date: 2019-12-07
Creation Date: 2019-10-04
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-10-04
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake website looks like:

barden.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:10 am

Good Morning Beneficiary ,

American Trust Bank has received and acknowledged your email today dated 24th of Feb 2020, Pls see bellow is the Bank of America Account to make the deposit of Account Reactivation fee of US$550 today Monday enable us issue OUT the Wire Transfer Access PIN CODE also enable you complete all your Wire Transfers Both Internationally and Locally.

Pls, See Below is the Bank of America to send the fee of US550 as requested today 24th of February 2020 for further conclusion.

This is very urgent and Important Needed I An Waiting For Your Reply Back Once You Receive My Response This Monday Morning.

Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 5800 Martin Luther King Highway Seat Pleasant Maryland
Account Name: Gail C.
Home Address: Seat Pleasant Maryland 20743
Amount Number: 44600087XXXX
Routing Number: 052001633
Swift code: BOFAUS3N

This is very urgent and important Do Not Fail To Reply Back To Me Immediately You Receive This Email Today Dated 24th of Feb 2020 for the procedures of the final fund release
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:19 am

Good Afternoon

Pls What Is Going On? Today Is Monday 24th of Feb 2020, I have not heard from you you regarding the needed fee of US$200 which you said that you will be send today into the Bank of American Account.

The American Trust Bank wish to hear from you as soon as possible to avoid us been delayed by the Payment Department.
This is very urgent and important Do Not Fail To Reply Back To Me Immediately You Receive This Email Today Dated 24th of Feb 2020 for the procedures of the final fund release.

Best Regards,

Mr Peters Johnson
Director of Operations
American Trust Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:51 am

Good Morning

Pls What is going on? I wish to let you know that today is Tuesday Dated 25th of Feb 2020, The Bank is still waiting to hear from you with the Payment Transfer Slip for the Account Reactivation fee of US$550 which is needed very urgent to enable us complete and conclude the final release of your and you will start making your Online Wire Transfer into your Bank of your choice Both Internationally and Locally.

Pls, See Below is the Bank of America to send the fee of US550 as requested today 25th of February 2020 for further conclusion.

This is very urgent and Important Needed I An Waiting For Your Reply Back Once You Receive My Response This Tuesday Morning.

Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 5800 Martin Luther King Highway Seat Pleasant Maryland
Account Name: Gail C.

Home Address: Seat Pleasant Maryland 20743
Amount Number: 44600087XXXX
Routing Number: 052001633
Swift code: BOFAUS3N

This is very urgent and important Do Not Fail To Reply Back To Me Immediately You Receive This Email Today Dated 25th of Feb 2020 for the procedures of the final fund release.

Best Regards,

Mr Peters Johnson
Director of Operations
American Trust Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:54 am

Good Afternoon

Pls this is to let you know that I am still waiting to hear from you regarding the Payment Slip for the required Reactivation fee which you stated that you will be sending this afternoon.

However, Payment Head Of Departments that you will have full access to your Online Account today immediately the fee is received from you today.

Pls your Urgent and Kind response is highly needed and well be Appreciated.

Thanks and God Bless.
Mr Peters Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:13 am

Good Morning

I Appreciated your Urgent and Kind response, See below is the Chase Bank Account for you to make the deposit today dated 26th of February 2020 and I am waiting for your Urgent with the Payment Slip.

Bank Name: Chase Bank
Bank Address: 125th Street & St Nicholas Avenue New York 10027
Account Name: C. .E. P.
Account Number: 90778XXXX
Routing Number: 021000021
Swift Code: ChasUS33

Pls your Urgent response is highly needed and well be Appreciated once again.

Thanks
Mr Peters Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:33 am

Good Morning

Pls I wish to let you know that today is Thursday Dated 27th of February 2020, Pls am still waiting to hear from you regarding the Payment Slip.

Kindly respond back to me as soon as possible today so that I will know what is happening.

Regards.
Mr Peters Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:22 pm

Good Day

This is to let you know that today is Friday dated 28th of Feb 2020 i have not heard from you regarding the payment transfer slip for the Reactivation fee of US$550 which you are advised to deposit into the Chase Bank Account.

However, Pls This is very urgent and important try as much as you can to get the transaction done today to enable us have your Account Reactivated and the Online Wire Transfer Access Pin Code will be given to you which will enable you complete all transfers both Internationally and Locally.

Your Urgent response is highly needed as soon as possible for further procedures.

Thanks and God Bless.
Mr Peters Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.