Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrrolandjohnson@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

firstbank808@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:04 pm

GOOD NEWS TO YOUR OUT STANDING PAYMENT USD$10.5M

Mr.Ken Solomon <firstbank808@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.kensolomon1@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 8 Jul at 12:23

FROM OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY
FOREIGN PAYMENT DIRECTOR
(OUT-STANDING PAYMENT )
VICTORIA ISLAND -LAGOS NIGERIA.

Attention Beneficiary

I am Mr.Ken Solomon the Foreign Payment Director on (CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT/LOTTERY WINNERS) Federal Republic of Nigeria.The Federal Government has primarily delegated to investigate manipulated inheritance claims,Winning Lottery and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country,We will like to inform you that your out-standing payment usd$10.5 million is released and have been resolved to be pay through ATM CARD payment.

This is your out-standing payment that was about to pay you by ATM CARD through Air EXPRESS Courier Delivery .The Federal Government has resolve to pay all out-standing payment and you are among the Beneficiaries to benefit this Payment ,this is as a result of the final year auditing 2019,we are carrying out for the next fiscal year 2020 . I want to inform you your out-standing payment has program through an Atm card that was about to be dispatched to you to receive your usd$10.5 million.

Congratulations.....you are one of our visa cardholders to receive your out-standing payment of usd$10.5 million.;we are pleased to welcome you to our world of secure convenient card payment. This UBA VISA CARD is a dollars denominated internationally accepted payment card from the staple of visa / Master card international payment.The card is accepted worldwide to receive your out-standing payment.

This atm card is sending to you which you will use to make withdrawal of your fund at any atm machine in any part of the worldwide,but the maximum withdrawal is usd$10,000 00 per day.

However your ATM card serial number is listed bellow:

ATM Card serial Number. (4848 4227 0620 3852)

The four-digit PIN CODE for you to perform your cash withdrawals at any ATM Machine will send to you immediately you receive your card for security reason.

Be informed your out-standing payment has been programmed by Atm card about to pay your out-standing fund $10.5 million and your fund has loaded into Atm card which you will be withdrawing $10, 000 00 per day.

Please you are advised to be vigilant in the recipient of your ATM card which is fully inter-switch and sealed and package under secured manner about to deliver to your doorstep for immediate withdrawal of your Fund via through your ATM card at any ATM machine nearest to you in your country

It is very urgent you reconfirm your delivery home address and direct phone line or mobile number for easy communication because the Air Express Courier delivery is going to contact you on arrival so that you will direct him to your location address.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours sincerely
Mr.Ken Solomon
FOREIGN PAYMENT DIRECTOR
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrrolandjohnson@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:59 pm

ARE YOU AWARE OF YOUR ABANDON CONSIGNMENT BOX

Mr. Marvin Carradine <mr.hectorroody@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.marvincar@hotmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 2 Aug at 13:12

Dear Friend

I am Mr. Marvin Carradine presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit USA. During our recent withheld package Two Metal Trunk from Courier Service / the Two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each routine and was check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered the abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from Africa who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances where the Consignment was originated which was needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it was revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent also the inability to summit a clearance certificate from the Diplomat to where the Consignment was originated which is now requested from USA Airport..

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $10.5 Million to $12.5 Million each and the consignment is still left at our Storage House here at the till date which was delivered through a registered shipping Company known Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. Approximately, the details of the consignment includes your name, your email address and the official yellow tag document are all tagged on the / Metal Trunk boxes.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city and other details. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding on the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order to enable me to cross check your details, I will advise you to send the required details to my "SECURED" email address which is ( mr.marvincar@hotmail.com) for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk boxes, we join your hand together, get everything concluded within 3-6 days upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money together in the trunk boxes since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United states Treasury Department after being abandoned by the shipper so immediately the confirmation is made, You will pay for the necessary clearances of the consignment to arrange the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address. Once we are through with this process, I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared towards providing the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to you to avoid any more trouble.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Mr. Marvin Carradine
Assistance Inspection Director
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:30 pm

Dear Consignee, Consignment Trunk Box

Mr.Matthew Hernandez <mrrolandjohnson@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrmatthewher@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 7 Oct at 07:57

Dear Consignee,

I am Mr Matthew Hernandez Director Money Laundering Department in F J Kennedy International Airport NY. We are rounding up for all withhold packages for the last Quarter. All abandoned Consignments in US Airports are being transferred to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in John F. Kennedy International Airport and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box Over years ago that is why I got in contact with you.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability have Clearance papers of your consignments box

The boxes will contain more than $9.5 Million and the consignment box is still left in the storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.) Approximately.

The origin of the consignment box is from Africa, the details of the consignment including your name are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. you have to send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 2 to 3 day upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will not forget me of the amount contained in the boxes is release deliver to your location address

I want us to transact this business with you, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away. You will get the Money Laundry clearance peppers and I will assist you to arrange the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your location address, once I am through, I will deploy the services of a Shipment Company that will accompany the company to provide the security needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more stress . Do respond to me if you are interested in concluding this with me.

Looking forward to hear from you
Best Regards,
Mr.Matthew Hernandez
Director Money Laundering Department
John F. Kennedy International Airport NY
Wayne

mr.bukolasaraki16@gmail.com mrmatthewher@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:15 am

Dear Consignee, Consignment Trunk Box

I am Mr Matthew Hernandez Director Money Laundering Department We are rounding up for all withhold packages for the last Quarter . All abandoned Consignments in USA Airports are being transferred to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in the USA and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box Over years ago that is why I got in contact with you.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability have Clearance papers of your consignments box

The boxes will contain more than $9.5 Million and the consignment box is still left in the storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.) Approximately.

The origin of the consignment box is from Africa, the details of the consignment including your name are tagged on the Metal Trunk box. I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. you have to send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 2 to 3 day upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will not forget of the amount contained in the boxes is release deliver to your location address

I want us to transact this business with you, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away. You will get the Money Laundry clearance peppers and I will assist you to arrange the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your location address, once I am through, I will deploy the services of a Shipment Company that will accompany the company to provide the security needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more stress . Do respond to me if you are interested in concluding this with me.

Best Regards,
Mr.Matthew Hernandez

Header:

Return-Path: <mr.bukolasaraki16@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.51]
From: "Mr.Matthew Hernandez" <mr.bukolasaraki16@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 02:32:26 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFyx2oVbL9tLznz_33ci_bemzfKp2PtPhAj9YNSK79zPLz5uxQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Consignee, Consignment Trunk Box

Exact same message from Header:

Return-Path: < mr.kennedyopara@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.53]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 03:41:54 -0700
Message-ID: <CADJ6whSERJsVq7CAL7_FmqDRdRzzv=DRNUjTF_X390JpKMHFhg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Consignee, Consignment Box
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jjusticeusmanmaccido@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:50 pm

Your withhold consignment trunk box

Mr.John Simon <jjusticeusmanmaccido@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.johnsimon1950@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 21 Nov at 10:55

Dear Friend

I am Mr John Simon Director Inspection clearance dept. We are rounding up to release all withhold packages for the year . All abandoned Consignments to all Airports are being transferred to our facilities here for final inspection and confiscation.
During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in the USA and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box Over years ago that is why I got in contact with you.
The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to have Clearance papers of your consignments box that was why your consignment was withhold

Do you know this man Mr. Stelle Paul? He is contacting me to release your consignment box to him, he said he is your family relative but I refused to release your consignment box to him. I want to know if he is your family member before I can release the consignment.

Yours Sincerely
Mr.John Simon Director Inspection clearance dept.
Wayne

mr.kennedyopara@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:42 pm

Dear Singnee, Update to your Consignment Box

Dear Consignee
I am Mr John Simon Director Money Laundering Department We are rounding up for all withhold packages for the year . All abandoned Consignments in USA Airports are being transferred to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation.

The boxes will contain more than $10.5 Million and the consignment box is still left in the storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.) Approximately.

The origin of the consignment box is from Africa, the details of the consignment including your name are tagged on the Metal Trunk box. I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. you have to send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 2 to 3 day upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will not forget of the amount contained in the boxes is release deliver to your location address

Best Regards,
Mr. John Simon
Wayne

Re: jjusticeusmanmaccido@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:43 pm

GOOD NEWS TO YOUR OUT-STANDING PAYMENT OF USD$10.5M

Mr.ken Solomon <jjusticeusmanmaccido@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.kensolomon1@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 7 Dec at 08:00

OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY
FOREIGN PAYMENT DIRECTOR
(OUT-STANDING PAYMENT )

Attention Beneficiary

I am Mr.Ken Solomon the Foreign Payment Director on (CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT/LOTTERY WINNERS) The Federal Government has primarily delegated to investigate manipulated inheritance claims,Winning Lottery and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country,We will like to inform you that your out-standing payment usd$10.5 million is released and have been resolved to be pay through ATM CARD payment.

This is your out-standing payment that was about to pay you by ATM CARD through Air EXPRESS Courier Delivery because the Federal Government has resolve to pay all out-standing payment and you are among the Beneficiaries to benefit this Payment ,this is as a result of the auditing 2020,we are carrying out for the final year 2021. I want to inform you that your out-standing payment has been programmed through an Atm card that was about to be dispatched to your delivery address to receive your usd$10.5 million.

Congratulations.....you are one of our visa cardholders to receive your out-standing payment of usd$10.5 million.;we are pleased to welcome you to our world of secure convenient card payment. This UBA VISA CARD is a dollar denominated internationally accepted payment card from the staple of visa / Master card international payment.The card is accepted worldwide to receive your out-standing payment.

However your ATM card serial number is listed bellow:

ATM Card serial Number. (4848 4227 0620 3852)

The four-digit PIN CODE for you to perform your cash withdrawals at any ATM Machine in your country will send to you immediately when you receive your card for security reasons.

Be informed your out-standing payment has program by Atm card your $10.5 million and your fund has loaded into Atm card , This atm card is sending to you which you will use to make withdrawal your fund at any atm machine in any part of the worldwide which you will be withdrawing $10, 000 00 per day.

Please you are advised to be vigilant in the recipient of your ATM card which is fully inter-switch and sealed and package under secured manner about to deliver to your doorstep for immediate withdrawal of your Fund via through your ATM card at any ATM machine nearest to you in your country

It is very urgent that you reconfirm your current delivery home address and direct phone line or mobile number for easy communication because the Air Express Courier delivery is going to contact you on arrival so that you will direct them to your location address.

Yours sincerely
Mr.Ken Solomon
FOREIGN PAYMENT DIRECTOR
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:36 pm

GOOD NEWS TO YOUR ABANDON CONSIGNMENT BOX

Mr.Hector Roody <deliverycompany2012@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.hectorroody@gmail.com

To:
Bcc:

Tue, 29 Mar at 22:56

Dear Beneficiary

How are you doing today? I am Mr Hector Roody, Director of the inspection at J F Kennedy international Airport USA. This is officially to update you that your consignment the content was cash usd$10.5 million is released . I was informed by the IMF / UNITED NATION that the inability to get Clearance papers of your consignment box was why your consignment was moved out of the Airport and was deposited to the bank by the United Nation Security company. It will benefit you if you listen to me to contact the bank to receive your fund.

The release consignment box has been deposited to the bank so I am advising you to contact the bank to know the procedure to get this fund to you without going through a long process that will stress you.

Below is the name /contact address of the bank.

Bank Name: First Texas Bank - USA.
Contact Person: Mr. Robert Hayward
Address: Head of International Operations,
First Texas Bank - USA.
704 North Gray Killeen, TX 76541 USA.
Email : firsttexasbk@hotmail.com

Yours faithfully
Mr.Hector Roody
mr.hectorroody@gmail.com
Director Inspection clearance Dept
Wayne

Re: info.ndlea001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:57 pm

Good News to your abandoned consignment trunk box

Mr.Hector Roody <mrmatthewher@gmail.com>
To:

Fri, 22 Apr at 21:30

Dear Beneficiary

How are you doing today? I am Mr Hector Roody, Director of the inspection unit at J F Kennedy international Airport New York. This is officially to update you that your consignment trunk box the content is cash usd$10.5 million is released . I was instructed by the IMF to release your consignment and deposit it to the United Nation as a result of your inability to secure Clearance papers of your consignment box . I want to inform you that you consignment is released, moved out of the Airport and was deposited to the United Nation Security company for you to come for it. It will benefit you if you listen to me to contact the UNITED NATIONS to identify yourself to carry your consignment box. The released consignment box has been deposited to UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION ,I am advising you to contact the UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION to know procedure on how you are going to carry your consignment box received your fund without going through a long process that will stress you.

Below is the name /contact address of the
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION

UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
760 United Nations Plaza, Manhattan,
New York City, (10017-6818) United States
Head of International Operations,
Contact Person: Mr. Robert Hayward
Email: mrroberthayward42@gmail.com

Yours faithfully
MR.Hector Roody
mr.hectorroody@gmail.com
Director Inspection clearance Dept
Wayne

mrdennismcadams1980@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:37 pm

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)/
ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COUNCIL / OHCHR
OFFICE OF THE HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR HUMAN RIGHTS (OHCHR) UNITED KINGDOM

IRREVOCABLE COMPENSATION PAYMENT ORDER

Greetings Email Owner,

The Office of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) AND COMMISSIONER FOR HUMAN RIGHTS (OHCHR) has investigated why you have not yet received your funds. The World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have issued an irrevocable compensation payment in your favor.

The United Nations for Human rights and International Monetary Fund (IMF) European Corporate Office have compensated all the overdue outstanding payment owed to the following firms, Contract, Inheritance Next of Kin and Lottery Beneficiaries that originated from Europe, Americans, African, Asian Including Middle East.to reconcile all debts who were swindled by Fraudster/Scammers.

We are about to release a compensation payment via ATM MASTER CARD which is functional in any ATM Machine in the world with the use of your pin code or through Bank to bank transfer. This compensation is for those who are selected from the scam victim list on our database. Your name is among 267 Victims listed to be compensated by the World Bank/IMF with Reference Number: BK/A SCXX0X5X9X3X16 valued payment of US$1,250,000. 00 (One million two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only) This is to compensate the beneficiary whose fund was unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who are Trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

To forestall this, security for your compensation funds was organized in the form of your personal Identification and this will enable only you to have direct Control over your compensation funds . We will monitor this payment ourselves via the United Kingdom to avoid the hopeless situation created by officials of the bank.

You are therefore advice to contact your claim agent below:

CONTACT PERSON: MR.DENNIS McADAMS .
CONTACT MAIL: mrdennismcadams1980@gmail.com
ADDRESS : WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. .
COMPENSATION PAYOUT AMOUNT: USD$ 1,250,000.00

So we want you to indicate the mode of payment which will be best to redeem your funds when contacting ( MR.DENNIS McADAMS ) and forward him the following information as stated below to his Email: mrdennismcadams1980@gmail.com

1. Your Full Name:
2. Any of your ID or international passport
3. Tel: Fax:
4. Address:
5. Nationality:
6. Occupation:

Yours sincerely,

Mr. John Simon
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
FOR HUMAN RIGHTS (OHCHR)

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <mr.kensolomon1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.42]
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 23:52:56 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMHqc6zdY_=ByCDYaL_pTiXFPQtKOPUkypEmKEbcZm0Fj7t3Sg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: IRREVOCABLE COMPENSATION PAYMENT ORDER
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.