Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oformajude1952@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mahmoud.mohammedx@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:16 pm

From The Desk of Mohammed Mahmoud.
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja.

Dear

Thank you for your response to my mail. Let me start by extending the apologies of the Federal Government and the office of the Attorney General of the Federation to you over the delay in settling your overdue payment. Be assured that now that your file is with the office of the Attorney General, all fees and charges will be deducted from your approved payment sum of $10.5 Million Dollars (Ten million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) as you will not be required to pay any fees before receiving your funds via any mode of payments you wish for. Be informed that we have received the final approval from the office of the Senate Committee Chairman on Foreign payment.

After my meeting with the directors at the Central bank where your funds are deposited, they insisted that there are fees and charges that you will settle before your funds are released to you, I made them to understand that by law you are not allowed to pay any fees or charges before receiving your funds that are deposited in their bank .i made it very clear to them that you are not paying for any fees because your funds are already with them.

Please note that all that you will do now is to secure a waiver certificate from the Federal High Court Area 1 Gaki Abuja. With the waiver certificate in your hand, you will not pay any fees to anyone no matter how much involved. The High Court will mandate the bank to conclude your payment based on the waiver certificate presented to them.

The amount needed for the waiver can not be deducted from the principal amount because the total sum of $10.5 Million is in an escrow account and can't be touched until the waiver certificate is presented to the central bank of Nigeria on your behalf. The money to obtain the waiver certificate will be taken care of by you and that is the only money you will spend in this transaction until you receive your funds. You can also withdraw any amount you want from the account, the most important thing is the waiver certificate to be obtained then you can direct the bank how you want to receive your funds.

If you have an Attorney that will handle this for you, please do let me know, but if you do not have anyone representing you here, I will make all arrangements with an Attorney in my office that will handle this for you without any more delay, you will not be required to pay for the legal fees. I assure you that as long as I am concerned and your file is on my desk, you will receive your funds.

Lastly, I do not give my information out anyhow or to any beneficiary. I just gave it to you because you sounded so polite and matured in your mail and I respect that a lot. Attached is my work ID for your perusal.

Yours Sincerely,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL

REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

NB: As your fund is about to be transferred to you, Henceforth any email message you receive that is not from me I advise you to ignore and do nor reply, Forward such email message to me for proper action to be taken

Header:

Return-Path: <mahmoud.mohammedx@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:16:29 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHLfiQ+FsdjZet9giqr+AP44shWgWn9MJ3RYb1C8crK_Qb8qHw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mahmoud.mohammedx@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:53 pm

Recovery scam.

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

Dear Mr.xxx,

Re: Enforcement of Geneva & Washington Global Agreement For All Long Over - Due Pending Payments

With this mail, I wish to bring to your knowledge that upon my assumption of office and subsequent investigation as the newly appointed Chairman of the Payment Verification and Implementation Committee popularly called "Foreign Creditors Intervention Office" I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to you. My committee was set as the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to foreign beneficiaries in compliance with the Bilateral Charter and Agreement recently signed with the Government of the United States, Swiss - Geneva and other member nations of the United Nations [UN], European Union [EU] and the Commonwealth to ensure immediate liquidation of the heavy debt burden of the Federal Government of Nigeria and other Member nations of the African Union, European Union, Asia Countries, America, Canada yet unpaid to foreign beneficiaries.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria [CBN] and Ministry of Finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the gross corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund ,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries. My office is saddled with the responsibility to handle payments pending with any Bank in the World as we have established a synergy. The origin of your funds or Bank of deposit does not matter in this regard. Most important is my official capacity to transmit/affect your long overdue payment over the years as funds were generated Globally by the Member Nations synergy.

From my Investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries like your good self with some flimsy excuses over the years.

Therefore, under this New Global Synergy arrangement under my stewardship as the Chairman of this committee, you do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an Affidavit of credence" at the Federal High Court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds to your Bank Account.

Further more, it has been stipulated in the Payment Enabling Code of Conduct upon which this office thus Foreign Creditors Intervention office was established that all eligible creditors like yourself should calculate all monies have spent in the past years in pursuit of their payment and kindly forward them to us so that at the final release of your principal fund, we shall put up the necessary supplementary claim to repatriate such unwarranted expenses and extortion[s] back to you in addition to your principal claim.

You should feel free to contact me on my direct mail stated herein and call me on phone for further clarification and directives to achieve the uninterrupted deductions and timely release of your fund as per schedule.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response to enable me to advise you further and properly to achieve this goal.

Yours sincerely,

Mohammed Mahmoud.
ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA..

Header:

Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 17:01:30 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHLfiQLo7gD4cnpX9Qmx31kWz9G=oz7qgtM4ZiV_TJd_hopq_w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Over - Due Pending Payments
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:50 pm

Reply received:

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja.

Dear Mr. xxx,

Thank you for your response to my mail.Let me start by extending the apologies of the Federal Government and the office of the Attorney General of the Federation to you over the delay in settling your overdue payment. Be assured that now that your file is with the office of the Attorney General, all fees and charges will be deducted from your approved payment sum of $25.5 Million Dollars (Twenty Five million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) as you will not be required to pay any fees from the bank before receiving your funds via any mode of payments you wish for. Be informed that we have received the final approval from the office of the Senate Committee Chairman on Foreign payment because your name was among beneficiaries who have not received their inheritance payment, that is why you are being contacted.

After my meeting with the directors at the Central bank where your funds are deposited, they insisted that there are fees and charges that you will settle before your funds are released to you, I made them to understand that by law you are not allowed to pay any fees or charges before receiving your funds that are deposited in their bank .i made it very clear to them that you are not paying for any fees because your funds are already with them.

Please note that all that you will do now is to secure a waiver certificate from the Federal High Court Area 1 Gaki Abuja. With the waiver certificate in your hand, you will not pay any fees to anyone no matter how much involved. The High Court will mandate the bank to conclude your payment based on the waiver certificate presented to them, to obtain the waiver certificate will cost $750.

The amount needed for the waiver can not be deducted from the principal amount because the total sum of $25.5 Million is in an escrow account and can't be touched until the waiver certificate is presented to the central bank of Nigeria on your behalf. The money to obtain the waiver certificate will be taken care of by you and that is the only money you will spend in this transaction until you receive your funds.
You can also withdraw any amount you want from the account, the most important thing is the waiver certificate to be obtained then you can direct the bank how you want to receive your funds.

If you have an Attorney that will handle this for you, please do let me know, but if you do not have anyone representing you here, I will make all arrangements with an Attorney in my office that will handle this for you without any more delay, you will not be required to pay for the legal fees. Please reconfirm your complete details such as your full name, address and your phone numbers where you can be reached. So go ahead and send all the documents in your possession if you have any and I assure you that as long as I am concerned and your file is on my desk, you will receive your funds.

Lastly, I do not give my information out anyhow or to any beneficiary. I just gave it to you because you sounded so polite and matured in your mail and I respect that a lot. Here is my telephone number in case you have any questions to ask, then you can call me +234 913 2696015. This is my direct telephone number, call me at any time.

Yours Sincerely,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL

REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

NB: As your fund is about to be transferred to you, Henceforth any email message you receive that is not from me advise you to ignore and do nor reply, Forward such email message to me for proper action to be taken

+2349132696015
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Abuja
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:13 pm

Reply received:

From The Desk of Mohammed Mahmoud
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja.

Dear Mr. xxx,

Thank you for your response to my mail. For the past 10 months beneficiaries have been receiving their payments through this office and yours won't be exceptional. If you want, I could give you numbers of beneficiaries who have received their funds through my office so you can contact them. I can assure you that you will receive your funds as long as you follow my instructions.

Regarding the documents that were requested from you, there is no problem, the most important thing is that your name is in our database as a beneficiary who has not received his funds. your name has been added to the payment schedule of this 1st quarter payment of the year.

Based on what you said that you do not have an attorney, I will appoint an attorney from my office who will work for you to obtain the waiver certificate on your behalf and present it to the central bank for immediate release of your funds since you do not have any here. Take note, you are not to pay the attorney who I will appoint to work for you because I will use my position to instruct him not to collect a cent from you for his legal fee. Below are the account details that you will use to send the $750 for the waiver certificate.

Name; A. B.
IBAN; LT13316002631411xxxx
BIC; VPLALT21XXX
BANK NAME; VERSE BANK
COUNTRY; LITHUANIA
ADDRESS; xxx BILNIUS

As soon as you send the fee, kindly forward to me the copy of the transfer slip, once I receive the money, the attorney that is going to work on your behalf will proceed to obtain the waiver certificate from the federal high court of Nigeria and present to the bank because the court will mandate the bank for immediate release of your funds as that is the only documents they need from you to enable them release your funds.

Lastly, this $750 is the only money you are to spend in this transaction until your funds are transferred to your account.

Regards,

Mohammed Mahmoud.
ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL

Header:

Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 22:12:21 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHLfiQL9xNUbJGHjNFFsM=NggtqnNCX4qrLvHpeNN2TYWYNqSw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Over - Due Pending Payments
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:35 pm

Reply received:

How are you Sir,

It is important to let you know that we have been waiting to hear from you as regards to the release of your funds which you are supposed to obtain the waiver certificate from the federal high court of Nigeria, to enable the paying bank to release your funds to you but up till now, we have not heard from you since you requested for the account details where you are to transfer the fee for the waiver. If we did not hear from you, from now till Friday this week being 17th of March we will assume that you are not willing to receive your funds any longer and we will remove your name from the payment list.

Regards,

Moahhmed.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:38 pm

Reply received:

Good Morning Sir,

Your mail is well received and noted. Below is another account details on how you are to send the fee.

Name; L. A.
IBAN; BE3497409318xxxx
BIC; PESOBEB1
Bank address; Monese EU SA
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23
1050 Ixelles Belgium

You can as well send the money through ria money transfer with this information below because it will be quicker.

Oluchukwu Godwin Anele
28 unity road ikeja lagos Nigeria

Use anyone of your choice but I prefer the ria money transfer. Once you send the money, kindly forward the transfer slip to me because by now you are supposed to have received your funds. You delay in sending mails to me which is not good, if I hadn't send mail to you, you wouldn't have responded to me.-

Regards,

Mohammed.

Header:

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:38:10 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHLfiQKvFKb+w_Wsg4wzstVVC_xA83mQQKt3U2Q9Z5dE=dc-hA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Over - Due Pending Payments

Note: the same bank account was previously reported on our forum here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105365&p=277680#p277680
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.