Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

v-global.link - V-GLOBAL LOGISTICS EXPRESS

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

How the scam works?

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:36 pm

How the scam works?

The victims are targeted on Interpals.net, while they are trying to learn more about the Western culture and improve their English skills.

Shortly after the scammers are getting the victim email addresses and phone numbers, the victims find out that the "new friend" is sending a gift, with money inside - to pay for the hotel room he needs while visiting the victim's city.

Once the parcel is sent, the victim is advised to trace the delivery on the fake site, using a tracking number. In a day or two, the parcel is on hold in Malaysia and the victim is notified that is against that country's law to send money that way - the victim is asked to pay for releasing the parcel.

From that moment on, the story becomes complicated...

Let's use one of the cases mentioned above and how the victims were dealing with it in two different countries: Mongolia and Russia.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: How the scam works?

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:39 pm

CURRENTLY ON HOLD BY MALAYSIA AUTHORITIES YOU ARE ADVICE TO PAY SOME CHARGES OF 2,550 US DOLLARS FOR CLEARANCE PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Tel: +60164629030 EMAIL;gfastpost@writeme.com

Media article posted in 2014 in a Mongolia newspaper: http://news.zone.mn/news/28074.htm - after victims complained to the Mongolia CyberCrime Police:

Translation (Google):

(...)
I was chatting and I get acquainted with a foreign citizen who lives in London. According to his Facebook, he was working for Sony Electronics Company. It was my own silly ideas to improve my knowledge of English. Then he wrote that he sent me a gift. However, 3 days after I received a message from Malaysia from the phone number +60164629030, telling me the cash was detected in the gift; the Malaysian border confiscated the parcel and I had 3 days to pay money to release the parcel: 2550 US dollars. I paid because of the risk of losing money due by fear to enter into debt.

After that I was required to pay VAT of $ 3,000. to clear the money .

But an email arrived soon after that telling me I have have more money in my parcel and I can be accused of money laundering, I must buy a certificate in order to avoid being accused of a crime. For having the certificate I was asked to pay$ 14700 to immediately provide international arbitration mail arrived.

Now they are asking for $ 7700 promising a hefty prison. If I don't pay tomorrow they will arrest me. They still emailing me: "no money to pay me, starting tomorrow, will you answered the court. He is saying, you can sit in jail. I said what now? ".
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: How the scam works?

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:42 pm

Same story from a Russian victim perspective: http://www.budu-koroleva.ru/ostorozhno- ... omstv.html

Translation (Bing):

(...) "Registered at the end of the summer on a dating site with the idea somehow escape. Literally a few days later came a message from him. He is American, younger than me at 3 years, Michigan, works engineer oilman. In the year 2012 died wife being pregnant, from cancer.

From his messages realized that they had a perfect relationship, and he really couldn't get out of the depression. Not many friends. Relatives of the survivors remained mum. With each message I found it what I dreamed, I felt that my life is a miracle. In early October, he moved to Canada to work at the oil rig.

And here began. He said that sent the parcel to me with gifts (a diamond ring, laptop, iPhone, iPad, etc.) and, more importantly, that put the currency there, by our standards a great amount.

I was surprised, but he explained that he did not have time to send me the translation, and really wanted to make a surprise. The parcel, according to the track, successfully passed the two countries stopped in Malaysia, where it is now located.

When checking the parcel the money were discovered inside. Negotiations with the company by the carrier. They sent their demands on my mail pay little more than 100.0th. rubles. I do not doubt and paid it, but doubt started with the premise that there will be problems.

We continued correspondence, feelings intensified again and because it turns out that after Canada direct swing flies to me (he doesn't need a visa) and I was already looking for it more presentable hotel for his requests.

(...)

But the parcel was sent again, it was found that there are very valuable things and the number of dollars is not what he said, and it would be unrealistic a lot. I was very shocked and told him that he was crazy.

But it's so beautifully told me about love, argued that the money he sent are to immediately buy a House and, concealed from me, not to shock, admitted that committed a stupidity and I eventually believed him.

The company seized currency and referred it to the Bank, which demanded to pay insurance of about 10000 dollars. I have no money, I didn't sleep overnight and in the morning I woke up with the conviction that it is necessary to find the money.

And of course I found them quite fast (took a few acquaintances, not explaining the reasons) and paid for this insurance.

And here it is the message from the Bank, the currency of my lovely credited to a special account, and I myself can personally send them to Russia by that I did successfully entered the Bank site, gave me access, introduced all the necessary props and money is gone.

He was pleased, saying that I am a smart woman, in General, it seemed that it is happiness. But I've paid insurance, made it about their doubts about my premonition that they simply do not give money.

Everything was terrible after the announcement of the law on terrorism and money laundering, and that they are not confiscated, urgently needs to pay 47,000 dollars. I have difficulty understanding what is happening, I do not know what is true, what is false, and I understand that I had not enough money for that.

I work alone, for my mortgage apartment, 4 credits (2 of them took the redemption insurance), and he pleads with them to find. Then he negotiates with the woman, an employee of the bank, to help him, she promises to pay part of the sum.

He also asked me to find the second part. His request comes with a catch, he said, that he could not live if his money get confiscated. And for me, even 200 000000 rubles is already a problem getting a loan. Yes, he could not solve these problems, because that is in the sea. And his only friend is also in the sea.

And that's after spending a day on the hike on banks, in the evening, I write him a message that I was refused and ALL ... nothing from him in the morning and already 2 weeks of silence. I sobbed a few nights bitterly wrote him a message about his love, said that the most important thing we are together, I love him very much and wouldn't trade any money. But, it looks like a completely different concept about all this.

We corresponded by email, as well as enjoy the Viber. I begged him to tell me, to explain what was happening to him, but in response to silence. Yesterday came the Viber and saw that instead of his photo he set another photo of an unknown man. Everything inside me capsized, wrote him that it took courage to show its true face.

I haven't seen him live, were going to communicate via Skype, but he left for Canada. (...)

Feelings for him not only do not have cooled down, but feel I can't live without it. He just got in my soul and I cannot delete it from there. But his plans about living together in Russia were just fabulous. His imagination has already drawn such beautiful pictures of our House that I floated with happiness.

Today I am in heavy thoughts, speculations and doubts who he really is, incorrigible romantic, crazy boy, or just love lost control over the mind.

But I do not believe, and I do not think that he is associated with crime. Can I get it back, whether it is necessary to do so, as his grasp? Maybe he hates me because I unwittingly (his grace) was the culprit of his suffering?"

Emails and documents received by the victim:

So called Malaysian authorities message:

Madam further to our correspondence to expedite the process of releasing and delivery of your parcel, please make the payment by bank to bank wire transfer. The wire transfer would go direct to the account of our agent that will help in processing the release and delivery of your parcel to your designated address, after making the payment we will like you to send us the scanned copy of the payment slip to enable us acknowledge your payment.

fakedocument1.PNG

So called bank message:

If there was any other means or solution to this problem I would have rendered it to your family without you asking for it because I feel for your husband who sounded so down over the phone and his good intentions towards his family has caused you people so much pains and distress. The management of the bank will like to promise and assure you that there will be no other / further payment in regards to your funds being credited into your account in Russia, once the payment is made the suspension on your account will be uplifted and your funds will reflect in your account within 24 banking hours, as soon as this certificate is received and shown to the (UNSEC), your account in Russia will be re-activated immediately

fakedocument2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Henry O Njemanze - Objac International Networking

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:51 pm

The fake sites reported here are using the hosting services of a company called datahost.ws, who is using the services of Objac - objac.com.

Registrant Name: HENRY O NJEMANZE
Registrant Organization: DATA HOST LLC
Registrant Street: 1229 RONSON DRIVE
Registrant City: GREENWELL SPRINGS
Registrant State/Province: LA
Registrant Postal Code: 70739
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4244441699
Registrant Fax: +1.5555555555
Registrant Email: HENRY@HENRYNJEMANZE.ME

Online details about the Registrant:
Name Henry O Njemanze
Organization Objac International Networking
Email henry@henrynjemanze.me
Address 9/11 DOUGLAS ROAD
City OWERRI
State IMO
Country NG Nigeria
Phone +234.8138717134
Fax +1.5555555555

+2348138717134 - the phone number is reported online for being used on fake sites since 2011:

- http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=61112
- http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=67388

Real identity:

Henry O Njemanze
CEO/Founder/Owner at DATA HOST LLC
Tech Support Representative at Africomp Nigeria
Owner/ President at Objac International Networking
Actor at Charismatic Renewal Ministries
Former Member at Childlovers Foundation
Worked at Entertainment Express Newspaper
Studied Software Engineering at niituniversity
Went to comprehensive development secondary school owerri
Lives in Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia
It's complicated
From Owerri, Imo, Nigeria

Comment of one of his friends made on his profile:

Sharp looking oga boss

Some of his pictures:

henry.jpg
henry.jpg (30.3 KiB) Viewed 9032 times

henry1.jpg
henry1.jpg (24.98 KiB) Viewed 9032 times

henry2.jpg
henry2.jpg (21.36 KiB) Viewed 9032 times

henryactivity.jpg
henryactivity.jpg (18.96 KiB) Viewed 9032 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

objachost@gmail.com / objac2001@yahoo.ca

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:53 pm

The person behind this entire story is not unknown.

Back in 2012, when one of the fake sites hosted by his company was reported, he was complaining about people tarnishing his reputation online, while he was only a honest internet reseller: https://forum.aa419.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=58537.

At that moment, he had already a previous reseller domain - pioneerhosts.com - suspended for aiding and abetting 419 scams. At that moment, over 50 fake sites were hosted on his domain, mostly impersonating banks or courier companies.

Now, 4 years after that moment, his new reseller domain is geting again in the spotlight, while hosting the fake sites reported above.

Who is the "honest reseller"?

Company: Henry O Njemanze Objac International Networking
Address: VeniceHill Tower 7 Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur 50670 MY
Phone: +60109792609

Online activity

Back in 2010, as a new member of a hacking group forum:

I am very happy to be a member of the Black Hat Team. I am grade I made it here. Please I am using this opportunity to introduce myself. I want to learn more from the Black Hat Team and also very a very tight member. please if you have any help for me please do. I am waiting for all the members to help me host my site.

(...)
i am now a webhost. here is my site www dot objac dot com

According to his blog, where he claims to be a female, while posting to himself:

It is Prince Henry Onyemaechi Njemanze from Nigeria. A Boy with a great premonition to change the world to his taste which U are involved, because Ur happiness is essential to his own joy. Then Ur dream is ur desire, ur desire is ur sentiments, ur sentiment is ur love, ur love is ur heart, ur heart is ur spouse, ur spouse is ur future, ur future is ur destiny, ur destiny is ur ambition, ur ambition is ur inspiration, ur inspiration is ur motivation, ur motivation is ur belief, ur belief is ur peace, ur peace is ur target, ur target is heaven, heaven is ur home. If Jesus been treating u good then treat others the same thank. SIGN Prince.H.O Njemanze.

Considering we know that literally thousands of victims have seen scam attempts on them the past two years linked to this reseller, we can expect many more similar attacks emanating from this reseller's domain portfolio targeting more innocent parties; from children, through single mothers, to the elderly.

After setting up a list of all the domains on Datahost and Objac, both Henry O Njemanze companies, not a single active legitimate website, apart from the actual reseller accounts and a semi completed inactive shop template, was found. All the domains were either fake couriers (some spoofs of a real one), or bank spoofs. This shows clear intent and facilitation.

How is it possible for a reseller to have his reseller account suspended due to continuous fraudulent activities, only to thereafter get two more reseller accounts facilitating the same exact fraud? This is a question for the various regulatory bodies to answer.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maxizapostservice.me - Maxiza Post Service

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:31 pm

Email received:

(maxizapostservice@gmail.com)

GOOD DAY MADAM
We wish to inform you that, your Package coming from YOUR PARTNER MR, OWEN
SMITH with instructions to deliver to your designated address above, has
been placed on hold by the Malaysian AUTHORITY. As the goods were brought
on transit at Malaysia check point during Computer CHECKING
the Malaysian AUTHORITY detected that currency or Cash money were included
in your package.This is highly prohibited and against the Law of the World
Monetary Transfer system and also out of the rules and regulations of the Courier
Sector.
therefor you are advice by the Malaysian Authority to pay the sum of $2,500.00 Dollars
{two Thousand five Hundred Dollars for the Clearance and Administration charges
of your package. Be informed also that if you fail to pay within the stipulated time, the
Authority will confiscate or seize your package in accordance with the Law.

Therefore, you are advice to make the payment immediately into our receiving Bank Accounts
information stated below :
Bank name: CIMB
accT name: Restika Sitompul
accT numb:7020399610
SIFT code: CIBBMYKL
Bank :: 32 JALAN MAHSURI BANDAR BAYAN BARU BRANCH 11950 PENANG MALAYSIA

After payment, you are required to provide us with the payment Slip or Receipt by email attachment
for confirmation. As soon as we confirm the money into our Bank Accounts stated above, your package
will be delivered to your designated Address.
thanks
Yours Faithfully
MR, KUMA
AGENT MANAGER
TELE:: +60165037342

The fake site is dead now - http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=107277
Domain ID:D16050518-ME
Domain Name:MAXIZAPOSTSERVICE.ME
Domain Create Date:12-Jun-2015 09:42:25 UTC
Domain Last Updated Date:11-Aug-2015 20:50:06 UTC
Domain Expiration Date:12-Jun-2016 09:42:25 UTC
Last Transferred Date:
Sponsoring Registrar:PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com R28-ME (303)

Registrant details:
Registrant Name:Joseph Tyler
Registrant Organization:MAXIZA POST SERVICE
Registrant Address:93 Maidstone Road
Registrant City:WELLINGHAM
Registrant State/Province:Wakefield(Cityof)
Registrant Country/Economy:GB
Registrant Postal Code:PE32 5FN
Registrant Phone:+44.7754619448
Registrant E-mail:maxizapostservice@gmail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dslsecuritypostservice.pw - DSL SECURITY POST SERVICE

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:46 pm

According to the fake site:

DSL SECURITY POST SERVICE has provided courier service for fifty years. We are very good at late night courier and same day courier. We are reliable air freight forwarding carriers. Same day air courier and same day air freight services are our specialties. Weekend air freight and weekend air courier services can gladly be arranged for our customers with short advanced notice. Same is true for our land courier and executive messenger services.

info@dslsecuritypostservice.pw

Fake site details - http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=116783:
Domain Name: DSLSECURITYPOSTSERVICE.PW
Domain ID: D14292672-CNIC
Updated Date: 2016-03-07T02:18:28.0Z
Creation Date: 2016-01-06T12:03:18.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-01-06T23:59:59.0Z
Sponsoring Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registrant details:
Registrant ID: C38326387-CNIC
Registrant Name: Jordan Shepherd
Registrant Organization: DSL SECURITY POST SERVICE
Registrant Street: 40 Folkestone Road WINSWELL
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province: London
Registrant Postal Code: EX38 0AR
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7038108405
Registrant Email: dslpostservice@gmail.com

This is what the fake site is looking like:

dslsecuritypostservicemain.PNG

Scam Character Charles Henry:
+447784013104
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

+60165131680
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gworldexpress.pw - GWORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:00 pm

GWORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE has provided courier service for fifty years.

Copyright © 2012 GWORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE. All Rights Reserved.
info@gworldexpress.pw

Fake site details:
Domain Name: GWORLDEXPRESS.PW
Domain ID: D14677615-CNIC
Updated Date: 2016-03-23T02:25:07.0Z
Creation Date: 2016-01-22T04:06:56.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-01-22T23:59:59.0Z

Registrant details:
Registrant ID: C39399913-CNIC
Registrant Name: Tery wilson
Registrant Organization: GWORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE
Registrant Street: 100 Clements Rd, London SE16 4DG, United Kingdom
Registrant Postal Code: Se16 4dg
Registrant Phone: +44.7789763534
Registrant Email: gworldexpress@gmail.com

gworldexpressmain.PNG

Fake character used in scam:

- Henry Clement - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=51006.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hubnetexpress.pw - HUBNET EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:14 pm

HUBNET EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE has provided courier service for fifty years

Copyright © 2012 HUBNET EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE
info@hubnetexpress.pw

Fake site details - http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=116780:
Domain Name: HUBNETEXPRESS.PW
Domain ID: D18745503-CNIC
WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL:
Updated Date: 2016-05-18T02:18:53.0Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-18T06:51:06.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-03-18T23:59:59.0Z

Registrant details:
Registrant ID: C44705037-CNIC
Registrant Name: William Brennan
Registrant Organization: HUBNET EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE
Registrant Street: 94 Bullwood Rd ST GILES IN THE WOOD
Registrant Postal Code: EX39 3RQ
Registrant Phone: +44.7903181829
Registrant Email: hubnetexpress@yahoo.com

hubnetexpressmain.PNG

Fake character used in scam:

- Maxi Fedrico
maxiif@yahoo.com
+447031745961
LONDON,UK
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

insightglobal.pw - INSIGHT GLOBAL

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:30 pm

INSIGHT GLOBAL has provided courier service for fifty years.

Copyright © 2012 INSIGHT GLOBAL.
info@insightglobal.pw

Fake site details:
Domain Name: INSIGHTGLOBAL.PW
Domain ID: D12757634-CNIC
Updated Date: 2015-11-17T16:58:53.0Z
Creation Date: 2015-11-12T16:49:06.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-11-12T23:59:59.0Z

Registrant details:
Registrant ID: C34577117-CNIC
Registrant Name: Naomi Benson
Registrant Organization: INSIGHT GLOBAL
Registrant Street: 80 Bootham Terrace RED ROSES
Registrant State/Province: Westminster(Cityof)
Registrant Postal Code: TD9 3WS
Registrant Phone: +44.7049616610
Registrant Email: insightglobal@mail.com

insightglobalmain.PNG

Fake characters used in scam:

- Micheal Lip
318 Oxford St Marylebone, London W1C 1HF United Kingdom.
+447754791271 - details in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=50982.

- Frank Willams / Franklin
28 High ST Colliers Wood London, SW 19 2AB UK.
Phone number:+447849541325

- FRANK CHING PARK
phone number: +447546348179
28 High ST Colliers Wood London, SW 19 2AB UK.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.