Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

keystonebankplcbankplc@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

keystonebankplcbankplc@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:28 am

Recovery / ATM card Scam:

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
ABUJA NIGERIA

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/0907/240/132

Sir/madam

Notification for Compensation to all fraud/Scam Victims
Compliments! I am pleased to notify you as the new Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria that you are among those fraud/Scam victims to receive a compensation payment of USD $ 10, 000.000.00 only.

The Office of the President of Nigeria inaugurated this office to make sure that you are well compensated after our investigation regarding all victims of Scam/fraud in Nigeria. This office has also sent this same letter to your embassy/High commission office in Nigeria confirming our legitimate intentions for communicating with you through e-mail.
However, this payment will be made to you by ATM card /master card that is acceptable by the World Bank clearing house.
Please take note of the following instructions:

1) you must call/contact The MANAGING DIRECTOR KEYSTONE. BANK: MD/CEO (Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR) via telephone No TEL: +234-811-550-9761 Or E-mail him at (keystonebankplcplc@yahoo.com) for the Certified ATM card/master card of USD $10,000.000.00 only.

2) The delivery of the certified ATM card/master card will be supervised by Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR and all procedure must be carried out according to the regulations of the official courier company (DHL/FedEx Express).

3) You must fulfill all your obligations as the beneficiary of the compensation fund (USD $10,000.000.00) by sending us your address and telephone number for the safe delivery of the Certified ATM card/master card to you via OFFICIAL COURIER DELIVERY.

4) The delivery of this certified ATM card/master card would not exceed the next 72 banking hours starting from the time you reconfirm your contact details.
Finally, I await your timely response!

Congratulations!

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor: Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Header:
Return-Path: <keystonebankplcbankplc@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10724.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws136.mail.gq1.yahoo.com; Mon, 08 Aug 2016 08:49:31 +0000; 1470646171.542
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016
Reply-To: <keystonebankplcbankplc@yahoo.com>
Subject: ATM CARD/MASTER CARD

Phone:
+2348115509761
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

keystonebankplck@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:13 pm

Same phone number:

KEYSTONE BANK .PLC
BLOCK 150, VICTORIA ISIAND, LAGOS NIGERIA,

Attention:

I received your email, please kindly forward the below information to us immediately for
the immediate processing of your ATM Card.

Your Full Name………………………….

Contact Telephone…. Office…Home…. Mobile

Occupation……………………………….

Contact Address….. Where you want the ATM Card to be delivered to

Age and Marital Status……………………

Your ATM Card will be available for delivering as soon as we receive the above information from you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR
MANAGING DIRECTOR KEYSTONE. BANK: MD/CEO
TEL:+234-811-550-9761

Header:
Return-Path: <keystonebankplck@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x241.google.com (mail-wm0-x241.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::241])
From: keystonebankplc112 keystone21 <keystonebankplck@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016
Subject: ATM CARD/MASTER CARD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infobarclaysb38@gmail.com marika.apuzzo@alice.it

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:07 am

Skype for business:
marika.apuzzo@alice.it

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
District,Cadastral Zone,Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory,Nigeria
Our Ref: FGN/CFCR/CBN/SH-VOL.08/2016

From the Desk of: Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
The Governor,Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N)

Attn: Beneficiary

We write to notify you officially that after due verification on your payment file,Your total fund which was originally meant to be released to you through a certified bank draft, Western Union, Money Gram or ATM Card have been converted to a payment via Wire Transfer, since all the previous attempt to pay you through other methods failed. Your total fund is now with the BARCLAY'S BANK LONDON, therefore you are advised to contact the Director International Remittance for the transfer update of your fund.

We have tried to reach you severally to no avail before we wrote this email to update you about the latest situation about your fund. Your fund is in a bond account therefore, I urge you to contact the remittance officer with below information.

Contact Person: Clare Corbett
Director Foreign Remittance Dept,
Barclays Bank PLC
Email: infobarclaysb38@gmail.com

It is very important that you contact the Bank now and request for the FUND TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM so that you will fill it out and submit to the Bank for the immediate transfer of your fund into your Bank account. This is an intervention to checkmate the bureaucratic ineptitude and administrative bottleneck most beneficiaries have suffered in the hands of our local bankers and their international allies. Your immediate payment instruction have been forwarded to the Paying Institution (Barclays Bank PLC ) which was appointed specifically to handle your payment in order to avoid further delay in releasing your payment..

We are working according to the constitution binding this committee as well as helping the less privilege through this means. You will be required to reach Clare Corbett via email ( infobarclaysb38@gmail.com ).

To protect , honor and serve Nigeria.

Faithfully Yours,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Governor CBN - NIGERIA

Header:
Return-Path: <marika.apuzzo@alice.it>
Received: from (105.112.32.254) by webmail14c.pc.tim.it; Thu, 11 Aug 2016 00:16:21 +0200
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016
Reply-To: infobarclaysb38@gmail.com
Subject: FUND RELEASE ORDER

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 105.112.32.254<br>Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

keystonebankplck@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:50 am

KEYSTONE BANK .PLC

Attention:

I received your email few minutes ago; I wish to inform you that your long outstanding inheritance payment of $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Dollars) has been programmed on a VISA DEBIT CARD.

The ATM Card will be sent to you via Courier Service and to insure , will cost $480 to send the ATM Card to you and I want you to know that the $480 courier fee cannot be deducted from the ATM Card because the Card has not been activated and the only person that has the power to activate the card is you because the card will be sent to you with all the necessary information including the PIN CODE which you will use to Activate and make a withdraw from the ATM Card.

The ATM Card is acceptable in every part of the world, you can use the ATM Card to purchase goods , properties online and you can also check your account balance online using the Card Number and the Pin Code number which will be sent together with the Card, you are only allowed to withdraw $40,000(Fourth Thousand Dollars) Per day and you can also transfer all the money in the ATM Card to your Account using your (C.F.T.O.C) Code. if you want it that way.

The only fee you are required to pay is $480 for the courier fee and insurance you are advice to send the $480 courier Via western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram with the below information to enable us send out the ATM Card to you.

RECEIVER’S NAME: CHINASA AKATA
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: COLOR
ANSWER: BLUE
AMOUNT: $480

Your $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Dollars) Inheritance Payment has been programmed on the ATM card and the $480 courier fee is the only that you are required to pay.

I will advise you to send the $480 courier fee with the above information if you are willing to receive your Inheritance Payment and do not forget to reconfirm your full mailing address to us once again to avoid the ATM card been sent to a wrong address.

Thanks

Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR

TEL: +234-811-550-9761
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

keystonebankplcbankplc@yahoo.com keystonebank391@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:52 pm

KEYSTONE BANK .PLC

Attention:

How are you doing today? I received your email sorry that I did not reply in time I was busy, I have gone through your message and I Understood your point, so I am sending you account information where you will send the money in United States, this account information belong to our Agent so send the $480 to the Account information and as soon as we confirm the money your ATM CARD will be send to you and I will forward the tracking number immediately as soon as you made the payment kindly send me the payment Slip.

BANK NAME:CHASE BANK
NAME OF ACCOUNI: D. J. S.
BANK ADDRESS: PHOENIX, AZ.85013.U S
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 771-85XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 122100024
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33

Thanks

Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR

KEYSTONE BANK .PLC

Attention:

How are you today , I hope every thing is OK . I have not heard from you and the account has being sent to you by me . so if you want to receive your ATM card ,go and send the $480 dollars. I want you to get back to me on time because we don’t have much time as we are working under a mandate . so get back to me .

Thanks

Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

keystonebank391@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:29 pm

KEYSTONE BANK .PLC

Attention:

How are you today? How is your health? I hope you’re getting better I received your email and today is Saturday we work half day today are you sending the money today? Does your bank work on Saturday? if your bank doesn’t work on Saturday you can leave it till Monday , all you have to do as soon as you made the payment kindly email me or call me you can send me the payment slip

Thanks

Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:42 pm

KEYSTONE BANK .PLC

Attention:

How are you today? Sorry that I have not been able to write you all this while, I wasn’t Around I travelled and I just Resumed work, so what’s going on? I want to know the situation so that we can finish our Arrangement, so get back to me as soon as possible,

Thanks

Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: keystonebankplcbankplc@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:35 pm

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/006/20/16

Sir/madam

Notification for Compensation to all fraud/Scam Victims
Compliments! I am pleased to notify you as the new Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria that you are among those fraud/Scam victims to receive a compensation payment of USD $ 10, 000.000.00 only.

The Office of the President of Nigeria inaugurated this office to make sure that you are well compensated after our investigation regarding all victims of Scam/fraud in Nigeria. This office has also sent this same letter to your embassy/High commission office in Nigeria confirming our legitimate intentions for communicating with you through e-mail.
However, this payment will be made to you by ATM card /master card that is acceptable by the World Bank clearing house.
Please take note of the following instructions:

1) you must call/contact The MANAGING DIRECTOR KEYSTONE. BANK: MD/CEO (Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR) via telephone No TEL: +234-811-550-9761 Or E-mail him at (keystonebankplcplc@yahoo.com) for the Certified ATM card/master card of USD $10,000.000.00 only.

2) The delivery of the certified ATM card/master card will be supervised by Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR and all procedure must be carried out according to the regulations of the official courier company (DHL/FedEx Express).

3) You must fulfill all your obligations as the beneficiary of the compensation fund (USD $10,000.000.00) by sending us your address and telephone number for the safe delivery of the Certified ATM card/master card to you via OFFICIAL COURIER DELIVERY.

4) The delivery of this certified ATM card/master card would not exceed the next 72 banking hours starting from the time you reconfirm your contact details.
Finally, I await your timely response!

Congratulations!

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:04 pm

KEYSTONE BANK .PLC

Attention:

I received your email, please kindly forward the below information to us immediately for
the immediate processing of your ATM Card.

Your Full Name………………………….

Contact Telephone…. Office…Home…. Mobile

Occupation……………………………….

Contact Address….. Where you want the ATM Card to be delivered to

Age and Marital Status……………………

Your ATM Card will be available for delivering as soon as we receive the above information from you.

Thanks

Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR
TEL:+234-811-550-9761
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: keystonebankplcbankplc@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:12 pm

KEYSTONE BANK .PLC

Attention:

I received your email few minutes ago; I wish to inform you that your long outstanding inheritance payment of $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Dollars) has been programmed on a VISA DEBIT CARD.

The ATM Card will be sent to you via Courier Service and to insure , will cost $480 to send the ATM Card to you and I want you to know that the $480 courier fee cannot be deducted from the ATM Card because the Card has not been activated and the only person that has the power to activate the card is you because the card will be sent to you with all the necessary information including the PIN CODE which you will use to Activate and make a withdraw from the ATM Card.

The ATM Card is acceptable in every part of the world, you can use the ATM Card to purchase goods , properties online and you can also check your account balance online using the Card Number and the Pin Code number which will be sent together with the Card, you are only allowed to withdraw $40,000(Fourth Thousand Dollars) Per day and you can also transfer all the money in the ATM Card to your Account using your (C.F.T.O.C) Code. if you want it that way.

The only fee you are required to pay is $480 for the courier fee and insurance you are advice to send the $480 courier Via western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram with the below information to enable us send out the ATM Card to you.

RECEIVER’S NAME: CHINASA AKATA
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: COLOR
ANSWER: BLUE
AMOUNT: $480

Your $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Dollars) Inheritance Payment has been programmed on the ATM card and the $480 courier fee is the only that you are required to pay.

I will advise you to send the $480 courier fee with the above information if you are willing to receive your Inheritance Payment and do not forget to reconfirm your full mailing address to us once again to avoid the ATM card been sent to a wrong address.

Thanks

Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.