Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zorpiaclaimprize2016@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:03 pm

Lottery scam.

Zorpia:

Congratulation!!!

Your profile just won a Cheque of £740,000.00 GBPS on Zorpian Award 2016.
This is your WINNING NUMBER: ##84-35-45-ZP

Reply to e-mail:
(zorpiaclaimprize2016 @outlook.com)
Best regards,
Zorpia team.

Screen name: Zorpia / ZorpiaManager2
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20 or above,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: zorpiaclaimprize2016@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Skype ID:
live:zorpiaclaimprize2016

Dear Winner,

Greetings from Zorpia Company,

I am Mr. Fred Wilson, I have been assigned by Zorpia Company to process your payment file. I wish to congratulate you on your reward.

Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of Zorpia hosts which we enjoy their patronage. The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalized Zorpia USER-NAME/ACCOUNT which your user name was luckily picked for a reward sum of £740,000.00 GBPS (Seven Hundred And Forty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings) as one of the lucky selected person. As part of International Awareness Promotions Program, this was conducted on the Month of July 2016 in Accra Ghana.

This promo is approved by the Ghana Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).

1. VALUED WINNING CHEQUE £740,000.00 GBPS (Seven Hundred And Forty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings)
2. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)

We are in receipt of your mail, the profile has been deleted, it is used for winner's only and we are avoiding double claiming of won prize. This is to acknowledge the receipt of your filled verification form received by us and we must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky dip sweepstakes! Zorpia Loyalty Payback offers Reward to Lucky Users which we enjoy their patronage.
To get your won cheque transfer to you, we would recommend our affiliate Bank Of America Accra Ghana for the transfer of your certified bank cheque valid of £740,000.00 GBPS (Seven Hundred And Forty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings) to your account, as they have been under a contract with us for now.

You are hereby required to send an email to the below Email address of the BANK OF AMERICA ACCRA GHANA so as to get processes and requirements for the transfer.

CONTACT OF THE BANK OF AMERICA ACCRA GHANA.
DELIVERY OFFICER: Mr. Nolan Davies
Tel: +233205695654
EMAIL: bankofamericatransfer0@gmail.com

It's imperative that you add your WINNING NUMBER: ##84-35-45-ZP as the subject of any correspondence with the Bank to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

We ask that you keep this award personal, till your transfer have been processed and your funds remitted to you. This is a part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted participants or impostor's taking advantage of the situation.

We will require a concise update on the proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.

Congratulations, once again.

Mr. Fred Wilson.

Zorpia Welfare Officer
*****************************************************************************************

©2016 Zorpia No. 19 Fifth Link Road Cantonments Accra, Ghana.

Header:
Return-Path: <zorpiaclaimprize2016@outlook.com>
Received: from BL2PR06MB2275.namprd06.prod.outlook.com ([10.167.100.147]) by
Sun, 31 Jul 2016
From: Zorpia Claim Prize <zorpiaclaimprize2016@outlook.com>
Subject: Please contact the Bank Of America (Accra Ghana) for Transfer

20160801223353-3082a21b-me.png

Phone Number:
+233205695654
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankofamericatransfer0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:30 am

BANK OF AMERICA.
C131/3 Farrar Avenue,
Adabraka, Accra.
Tell: +23-320-569-5654
Contact Email: bankofamericatransfer0@gmail.com

Attn: Valued Customer

We received a won cheque of Zorpia Company of the sum of £740,000.00 and we are told to transfer the cheque to your local Bank Account. You have to send your banking information at which we are going to transfer your cheque to. By the next 24hours your money will reflect at your account. Please fill the below Account Information at which we are going to transfer your cheque to.

Fund Transfer Initiation!
Avoid Errors. Fill your Account Information Properly to avoid delays in your transfer execution!

Current Available Balance:740,000.00 GBP
Bank Name:
Bank Branch:
Account Holder Name:
Account Number:
Bank Swift Code:
Street Address:
City:
State:
Mobile Number:
Currency:

Be it known to you that the swift remittance process has been concluded and your cheque is now available for immediate transfer into your nominated bank account that you will be given to us. Our bank would like to also use this medium to assure you that every information you will provide to us will be kept safe and confidential as long as you deal with our esteemed bank. Please, take note of the following.

Bank Of America would like to inform you that your cheque (740,000.00 GBP) will be credited into your provided bank account. The following charges where not paid by zorpia company during deposing your cheque to us. You will have to pay the below charges before we can transfer your cheque into your bank account that you will be given to us in the above form.

1. Currency Conversion (C.C) Fee
2. Cost of Transfer Fee

The zorpia company did not pay the above fee which is legally the right of this Bank in the international transfer act. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international transfer act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

However, there is no way our Bank can transfer the funds without the COST OF TRANSFER FEE. For this reason the bank will have to charge you. This means that you are obliged to pay the COST OF TRANSFER CHARGE AND CURRENCY CONVERSION RATE of Two Hundred And Sixty Great British Pounds Sterling (£260 GBP).

Also this amount has to be paid by you before this bank can finally complete the transfer of your cheque (£740,000.00 GBP) to your account that you will be given to us in the above form within 24hours.

This are the required CHARGES you are to come up with listed below.

TRANSFER CHARGES:=========£200
CURRENCY CONVERSION:======£60
TOTAL:=================£260

Take note also that the CURRENCY CONVERSION/ COST OF TRANSFER CHARGE is NON-DEDUCTIBLE from your funds (£740,000.00 GBP), as your funds is now PRESENTLY IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT with our Bank and withdrawal can not be effected from this SUSPENSE ACCOUNT.

We await your response to enable us inform you how the C.C/C.O.T fee will be paid to us so we could complete the transfer of your cheque within 24hours. You are advise to keep it confidential for security purpose.

Awaiting your reply immediately..

Do have a nice day as we hope to hear from you very soon.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Nolan Davies
[OFFICE OF THE FINANCIAL]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This e-mail is intended only for the above addresses. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the recipient, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 1991-2016 Bank Of America.

Header:
Return-Path: <bankofamericatransfer0@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x242.google.com (mail-vk0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::242])
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016
Subject: Bank Of America (Transfer Form)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zorpiaclaimprize2016@outlook.com bankofamericatransfer0@gmai

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:40 am

BANK OF AMERICA.
C131/3 Farrar Avenue,
Adabraka, Accra.

Attn: ,

Your details has been received by us and your cheque is ready for transfer. You have to come up with the Currency Conversion (C.C) Fee and Cost of Transfer Fee Amount of £260. The payment have to be paid upfront before transfer of your cheque can commence.

You have to be inform that our Account Officer that will received your payment is in Accra, Ghana. You have to send the payment to our office in Accra through the Moneygram or Western Union Money Transfer with the name ( Suzzy Affoh ) with the details below for record purpose:

£260 GBP = 300 USD
British Pound ↔ US Dollar
=============================================
Receiver's First Name: Suzzy

Receiver's Last Name: Affoh

City: Accra

Via Moneygram or Western Union Money Transfer
===========================================

Please provide us with the following after sending the payment.

Senders Name :............
Senders Address :.............
Amount : .......................
Reference or MTCN Numbers (8 or 10 Digit Numbers ):............
Scan Copy Of Payment Slip........
===========================================
You also need to send back to us a scan copy of the MoneyGram or Western Union Money transfer slip for verification.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Nolan Davies
This e-mail is intended only for the above addresses. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the recipient, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:38 am

BANK OF AMERICA.
C131/3 Farrar Avenue,
Adabraka, Accra.

Attn: ,

You will have to use the below details:

£260 GBP = 300 USD
British Pound ↔ US Dollar

Bank Of America
Name of Account: G. J. M.
Account number: 38800488XXXX
Routing Number: 026009593
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Bank Address: Salem NH 03079

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Nolan Davies
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:37 am

BANK OF AMERICA.
C131/3 Farrar Avenue,
Adabraka, Accra.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Nolan Davies
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:49 pm

Dear Winner,

Greetings from Zorpia Company,

I am Mr. Fred Wilson, I have been assigned by Zorpia Company to process your payment file. I wish to congratulate you on your reward.

Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of Zorpia hosts which we enjoy their patronage. The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalized Zorpia USER-NAME/ACCOUNT which your user name was luckily picked for a reward sum of $1,300,000.00 USD (One Million Three Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) as one of the lucky selected person. As part of International Awareness Promotions Program, this was conducted on the Month of January 2018 in the United State.

This promo is approved by the U.S Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).

1. VALUED WINNING CASH $1,300,000.00 USD (One Million Three Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars)
2. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)

We are in receipt of your mail, the profile has been deleted, it is used for winner's only and we are avoiding double claiming of won prize. This is to acknowledge the receipt of your filled verification form received by us and we must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky dip sweepstakes! Zorpia Loyalty Payback offers Reward to Lucky Users which we enjoy their patronage.
To get your won cash deliver to you, we would recommend our affiliate Diplomat for the delivery of your cash valid of $1,300,000.00 USD (One Million Three Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) to your home, as they have been under a contract with us for now.

You are hereby required to send an email to the below Email address of DIPLOMAT SANDRA so as to get processes and requirements for the delivery.
CONTACT OF DIPLOMAT SANDRA.
Tel: +1 469 656 4455
EMAIL: sandradiplomatcashdelivery@gmail.com
It's imperative that you add your WINNING NUMBER: ##84-35-45-ZP as the subject of any correspondence with the Diplomat to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

We ask that you keep this award personal, till your transfer have been processed and your funds remitted to you. This is a part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted participants or impostor's taking advantage of the situation.

We will require a concise update on the proceedings with the diplomat as soon as you are in contact with them.

Congratulations, once again.

Mr. Fred Wilson.

Zorpia Welfare Officer

Phone:
+14696564455
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Allen, TX
Original network provider* Teleport Communications Group - Dallas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sandradiplomatcashdelivery@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:32 pm

Dear,

This is Diplomat Sandra I receive your details regarding your fund worth $1.3 Million USD, Yes it was handed over to me to deliver to you by the Zorpia company and now your funds has been put into a consignment box to be deliver to you. The box is here now to be deliver to you without any delay, so now you do not have any problem with us just for you to get back to me with the below information so that as soon as I arrive in your country, i will can contact you.

Name
Home Address
Nearest Airport
Mobile Number
Photo Of Identity Or ID Card

Sir i hope to hear from you with out any delay.
Thanks

Header:
Return-Path: <sandradiplomatcashdelivery@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: Diplomat Sandra <sandradiplomatcashdelivery@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 13:38:03
Subject: Diplomat Sandra
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:03 am

Dear,

As regards to your mail which was well noted,

I want you to know that I will concluded all arrangement today to travel to you in your country, I want you to be available tomorrow when I shall arrive your airport at about 13:00 pm your time tomorrow.

I want you to understand that you have nothing to worry about as the only money you are to pay is $250 USD for airport clearance which is mandatory once I arrive in your airport. All you have to do is to send the above amount to my head-office for the activation of my diplomatic credit card that i will use for the clearance of your box in your airport.

I will also send to you on how you will make payment to my office. Am sorry i was authorize not to open delivery box, but i confirm what is inside before taking for delivery.

As soon as my Head-Office confirm your payment and get my diplomatic credit card credited, i will clear your box and deliver to you at your home.

Please reply back if you understand the above message.
Thanks.

Capture3.JPG

Photos are stolen ones of Ann Angel and there is a topic using her name here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=132&start=160
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:10 pm

Dear,

I'm ready to deliver to you and you will have to send to my Office to credit my diplomatic credit card that i will use to clear your box please.

I will make all arrangement to be on my way right now. Please send payment to the below details for quick crediting my diplomatic credit card:

Use the below information to send payment through the Western union or Moneygram money transfer with the option you have been chosen for quick crediting of my diplomatic credit card for delivery:

You will have to choose an option of payment below.

Option 1. New Jersey, United State $300

Receiver First Name: Aisosa

Receiver Last Name: Ehigie

Address: 1084 liberty avenue, Union

City: New Jersey

Amount to Send: $300

Option 2. Istanbul, Turkey $250

Receiver First Name: Aaron

Receiver Last Name: kraj

City: Istanbul

Amount to Send: $250

Option 2. Warri, Nigeria $200

Receiver First Name: Onome

Receiver Middle Name: Joseph

Receiver Last Name: Usin

City: Warri

Amount to Send: $200

=============================================

Please provide the following below after sending the payment.

Sender Full:

Sender Address:

Ref. or MTCN Number (8 or 10 Digit):

Send Country:

As soon as i deliver to you, we are going to snap a photo that i will show to my Office that i deliver to you safely.

Please reply back if you understand the above message.
Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.