Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@sparrowcourier.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@sparrowcourier.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:57 pm

The email address is used by a delivery company used in scams.

The usual way: the victim is contacted online and after the scammer managed to convince the victim he is real, he want to send a parcel. For doing it he is using the services of the above mentioned company. The courier company is contacting the victim, providing a link to their site and a tracking number, allowing the victim to follow the parcel until the delivery. In and between the parcel is hold in different points and the victim is asked to pay for carious documents needed to release the parcel.

The scammer is using the name Patrick Lucas, claiming to be located in 4300 North Point Parkway #202, Alpharetta GA 30022 USA and the UK mobile phone number +4475917404.

According to the company site:

SPARROW EXPRESS COURIER formed some few years ago, is wholly a security and an International Total Logistics Company managed by a team of professionals who are dedicated and sincere to responding promptly to customer demands. We offer professional and personalized services, guidance in all international trading process including how to save time by curtailing costs.

HEADQUATERS

4th Floor 11 Belgrave Road
SW1V 1RB
London United Kingdom
Tel: +447591740446
Email: info@sparrowcourier.com

USA

4300 North Point Parkway
#202, Alpharetta
GA 30022 USA
Email: info@sparrowcourier.com

GHANA BRANCH OFFICE

Airport Residential Area
P. O. Box 175
Accra - Ghana
Tel: +233571475675

+447591740446
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

+233571475675
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sparrowcourier.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:00 pm

"Few years ago" means, in fact less than a year: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=106067

Domain Name: SPARROWCOURIER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1957826981_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2015-09-05T15:53:18.00Z
Creation Date: 2015-09-05T22:53:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-09-05T22:53:00.00Z

The identity of the registrant is hidden under privacy protection.

This is what the fake site is looking like:

sparrowcouriermain.PNG

sparrowcouriertracking.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

courier@cecourierexpress.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:26 am

Same strategy used online by the same scammers with another fake site.

The victims are targeted on Facebook or various dating sites by scammers impersonating US military personnel , on duty in Kabul, Afghanistan. After chats and phones - the same story with the parcel is used and the same strategy with the delivery company.

Fake identities used in scam :

1. Boone Adams -using the phone number +44702586768.

2. Clark Kent - using the phone number +44765342287.

3. Richard Whiteside - using the phone number +93020221432.

4. Alex Saheed - using the phone number +19202787057.

The delivery company used is called International Express Couriers and it is supposedly located in the UK.

From their site:

CEC provide a full international and domestic courier service with daily collections arranged at times to suit you. We provide an easy-to-use online booking and tracking system, ensuring that you always know the whereabouts of your shipment.
For added peace of mind we obtain a proof of delivery with every shipment and our customer service team are always on hand to help.

Southampton - UK
+447 02 403 8161
courier@cecourierexpress.co.uk

Corporate Express Couriers, Unit 9, Goodwood Road, Eastleigh, Southampton SO50 4NT. © 2014 Corporate Express Couriers. 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Constantine Group.

+447024038161
Number billable as universal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

According also to their site, the main offices of the "company" are in India:

Office Details

Office Name Address City Phone Numner Office Timing Contact Person
Fast Courier - Jalgaon 290, shani peth, jalgaon Jalgaon 0257-25125 10.00 am - 9.00 pm Shammi Kapur
Fast Courier - Aurangabad 20/12, sector 12, bhavani peth Aurangabad 0245-858521 10.00 am - 9.00 pm Amol Patil
Fast Courier - Pune 230, Fashion Street pune 020-25125 10.00 am - 9.00 pm Atul Nigade

Officer Name Address Email Phone Numner Office Name
kapil asif nagar , hyderabad kapil@gmail.com 9890989989 Fast Courier - Jalgaon
Ashraf Sk. 11, bhaguday nagar ashraf@gmail.com 9854254125 Fast Courier - Aurangabad
sunil 390, sani peth sunil@gmail.com 9890989989 Fast Courier - Pune

The real Check Express Couriers is a company active in the UK since 2005. The fake one was created in 24-Nov-2015. Even the details of the so called "officers" are made up - those email addresses and phone numbers are not real...

cecouriermain.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@sparrowcourier.com winfield_larry672@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:06 pm

Skype ID:
live:justyn_gilbert897
Live:winfield_larry672

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (64.97 KiB) Viewed 3240 times

Date: 2/5/2016
To:
Subject: Pray for me.

My Darling Sweetheart,
My love, i am with you, something came up and my command is trying to get the situation solved, we are on full red alert, we got news that the al-Qaeda group is planning an attack on our base. I just have to write you because I have not been myself since I have not read my mail. I want to thank you very much for your words and lovely email. 

My love we are planning a preventive measure, My love pray for me we are getting ready for a deadly mission, my love we will be leaving in four hours time, pray for me, I am writing this mail with tears not knowing what faith holds for me,

Wish me well, pray for me, i do not want to go home in a sack bag, i want to come home and hug you, kiss you and make love to you, but the fear of the unknown is killing me. My dearest love, since I met you i fear everyday, I am so worried that I may not live to see this dream come true. I will fight to live for another day.

If I don't write you after two to three days then pray for my soul, Tears that I may never live for another day. My dearest, I am so sorry that I came into your life and gave you hope, I swear that all I want is to love you till the rest of my life.

If I live after the mission, then you are mine forever.

I love you sweet heart.

Feb 8
To
My Dearest,
My Love, i made it back, i want to say thank you very much for your prayers and your love,  your thought saved my life, our van got hit by RPG and the power turned it over, Lots of bullet flying around, we got pinned down and no exit, at this point I thought it was over but we got lucky, we received heavy firing but secured a safe position till the arrival of our air strike back up, all through this moment of flying bullets and sounds of bullets, face to face with death I never paused, I wanted to live to see another day, the flash of your thoughts and message kept me kept me going, I wanted to leave to see another day for you,

The image in my mind is you, baby I am crazy for, you don't know how crazy I am for you, I want to see you, since we started communicating there has never been a day and no single second that your thought don't pop in, wishing second by second to be with you, my heart is filled up with so much emotions for you that all I do every day is pray for my retirement approval to be out. 

Your beauty is dazzling and the radiating glamor is making my head to go whiskey, for every word as i write I pause to take another look into those charming eyes of yours, baby I love you, I feel like dropping millions of words because your charm just unlocked the river of words in my soul, words truly cannot say it all, I am lost with words as my wagon of thought is moving at a very fast speed, your radiating beauty has disconnected the brake of my thought and I have lost control, sorry for late response, i will be waiting to hearing from you.

My Darling i will never leave you for any woman in this world. i love you so much your thought saved my life. You are my Angle, you are my everything, i love you.

No amount of words can measure up to what I feel now for you, I thought I was going to die, but each second the thought comes in, I will tell myself no!!!!!!! I want to live for tomorrow, I want to stay alive, my love, I am still crying but then it is all for good.

You cannot imagine how happy I am, I have never loved any one the way I love you, it is all new to me, and I am happy with my new feelings, you are worth more than diamond to me, you are too precious to my heart. 

My love, after destroying the terrorist camp, my team is the special team and we moved in to make what we call point to Angel check like checking from one room to another, my love to our greatest surprise we discovered a long tunnel that lead us to a cave, my love it is unbelievable, in the cave we discovered, large quantity of Ammunition and pale of different countries currency.

It is a terrible sight, we picked up a well drafted plan to attack our base, my love it is a very sad situation, but I am so grateful to God that the terrorist camp was destroyed, just that our base is not save for now

My dearest, I have few important documents, my retirement benefit papers, and few other important papers that I will want to send out with my Award honor, my base is no longer save, the most important thing is that I have in the bag valuables.
Please it is as a matter of urgency that I am applying to you to receive it so that it will be in a safe hand.

I used our medical supply box to pack the stuffs, I was able to convince one of the red cross personal to assist me and take it out of Afghanistan but he is not aware of what is inside the box, he accepted and the box as I am writing this mail is now in the red cross hanger, the will be through with offloading medical supplies in tomorrow and hopefully may leave tomorrow to the UK to pick up medical supplies.

On arriving in the UK he will find a better means to send it to you, please my love what I have in the box is too important and I cannot leave it here since our base is under trait.

Dearest love, please send to me your (Full name house address, and telephone number) so that I can write it down for the Red Cross man since he will be departing latest Thursday.

This is very urgent my darling, please always pray for me.

Yours one and only
Larry Forever.
Feb 15
To

SPARROW EXPRESS COURIER Co Ltd(UK)
Mails: ( info@sparrowcourier.com )
Alt  :  ( sparrowcourierserviceco@gmail.com )
            ( enquiry@sparrowcourier.com )

Tel:  +44 7591740446

Reference Number: NTSC/NT/577232/17

Notification Of Delivery.

Date: Monday, 15 February 2016

Deposit Delivery Details: From London (Uk) United State

Attention: ,

We wish to inform you of the delivery of parcel tagged "personal effect" addressed to the stated name and address below, but we would like you to reconfirm to us that the below details are yours and also correct to enable us commence delivery to your rightful home address within 4 working days after your reconfirmation of name and address to be yours and correct, be advised that after 7 working days; on expiration of this notice your parcel will be sent to our storage room for keep which will attract demurrage fee for safekeeping.

IF THE ABOVE IS NOT CORRECT PLEASE FILL OUT THE DETAILED SPACE BELOW.
NAME:
DELIVERY ADD:
Post Code
MOBILE NO:
E-MAIL ADD:

Get back to us with a reconfirmation of your details that has been entered in our data base system. On receipt of your reconfirmation, your data will be processed and forwarded to the logistics depart for immediate dispatch of your parcel and update on your delivery will be sent to you.

Director Of Operations:
Dr. Richard Michael.
Department Direct Line: +447591740446 NOTE : please retain this line in all replies: Do not reply any mail that does not contain this first mail from us for security reason and to avoid hackers invading your email account. Do not down load any attachment sent with our company's name unless it contains our correspondence with you.

Feb 16
To

SPARROW EXPRESS COURIER Co Ltd(UK)
Mails: (info@sparrowcourier.com)
Alt  :  (sparrowcourierserviceco@gmail.com)
            (enquiry@sparrowcourier.com)

Tel  :  +44 7591740446

Reference Number: NTSC/NT/577232/17

Notification Of Delivery.

Date: Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Deposit Delivery Details: From London (Uk) United State

Attention: ,

We wish to inform you that correct has been noted. With reference to our delivery policy, after evaluation by our Logistics department and securing new insurance coverage "C FORM", you are to make the total payment of GBP £1,450 pounds sterling. to cover the out door delivery cost of your package to your door step. This payment covers your parcel's insurance and the extra kilograms of your package and also the Airway bill.

Our delivery staff will personally deliver your package "TAGGED PERSONAL EFFECT AND VALUABLES" to your country in person and hand it over to you on presentation of a valid international passport, drivers license or utility bill before releasing the Parcel to your custody.

Package category.

(Balance Payment stated below should be made through any MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE within your reach with the official Beneficiary Name information.)

Receivers name:...: Mr. Patrick Lucas 
United Kingdom
Amount:...............: GBP £1,450 pounds sterling (Balance fee)

On receipt of the delivery fee your package will be delivered to your door step for hand over to you in person by our delivery staff within 72 hours of confirming the payment

With Regards, We Serve you Better " SPARROW EXPRESS COURIER Ltd"

Director Of Operations:
Dr. Richard Michael.
Department Direct Line: +447591740446

Apr 16
To

Madam, Sorry for the delay, our delivery staff has left few hours ago with your parcel he will be in USA on the 17th we want you to kindly bear with us. Bellow is your tracking number, visit our website click on the cargo tracker and login with the code below. This tracking number will help you monitor your parcel till it gets to your destination
...........................................................................................................

Our website: http:/ /www.sparrowcourier.com/

Cargo Pin: XOOII2Y8 
................................................................................................................

Please bear with our management we serve you better.

Regards
Dr. Richard.

Apr 18
To

Urgent Attention:

Dear Madam,

We are facing a serious problem of the delivery of your parcel at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, with the customs, The report sent to us by our cargo staff states that the customs are demanding to open the box and he'll like to know if you want them to open the box, let me know your decision as soon as you this email,

I'll be waiting for your response, we serve you better,

Regard
Dr, Richard.

Feb 17
To

Madam I have read your message and the content well understood, with the situation on ground now I cannot help you because my Boss is not around, he went to our branch in Ghana and the only thing i can do for you is to give you his email address for you to communicate with him and explain things to him, because the money you are ask to pay is for the delivery fee to enable us send the box to you as soon as the payment is made, i will like you to write to my boss and plead with him to help you, he is in charge, he'll advice you weather to send the money to him in Ghana or here in London, he is our Superior and he has the power to authorised us to send the box to you as soon as the payment is made, 

Madam, here is his personal email address( justyn_gilbert897@hotmail.com ) His name is Justyn Gilbert kindly write to him and explain things to him, he is a nice man and will surely understand you, 

Thanks for using SPARROW EXPRESS COURIER Ltd. We Serve you Better.

Regard
Dr. Richard.
Feb 17
To

Hello madam, I have just received your message and the content well understood, well this is the answer to your question, 

1,450.00 Pounds  = 2,069.06 Dollars

Madam we are going to start with the delivery of your package as soon as the payment is made, We serve you better,

Regard
Dr. Richard

Date: 3/26/2016
To:
Subject: Thanks for your understanding,
Hello madam, sorry for the inconvenience, our staff has just came back from the bank, but he was unable to receive the money, because here in Ghana is  an holiday for the Easter celebration, so they advise us to come back and get the money by Tuesday, so now i want you to go back to the money-gram office and withdraw back the money, then you can send it  back on Tuesday, for the money to be safe in your own hands, 
Thanks for your understanding, waiting to hear from you soon. Regard Justyn. 

Date: 3/28/2016
To:
Subject: Go ahead and send the money,

Hello madam, now the strike is over, i want you to go ahead and resend the money with the same name that was giving to you, Zaah Smith, please make sure you send to me your full name which you use in sending the money, so that there will be know mistake on the sender's name, i hope you understand with me, 
Waiting to hear from you soon.
Regard
Justyn.
Date: 3/29/2016
To:
Subject: We finally receive the money,

Hello madam, how are you doing? I want you to know that finally we were able to receive the money and i want you to know that your box will be kept in a safe place, we are working hard to make sure that all our customer's is well pleased with our service, i want you to make sure you come up with the reaming money as soon as you can to enable us comment delivery to your doorstep, Once again thanks for using our service, 
We will always be here to serve you better, Regard Justyn.

Apr 7
To
Hello madam, thanks for your message, i want you to know that i am very happy for your effort to have been able to come up with the remaining money,  the money has to be sent with the same name which is Zaah Smith,
Name....Zaah Smith
Location....Ghana
City......Accra

Please make sure you update me as soon as the payment is  been made so that our staff can immediately go for the peak up to enable us commence delivery to your door step in the nest 24 hours, 

Once again thanks for using our service, we'll serve you better,

Regard
Justyn.

Apr 11
To
Hello madam, sorry for my delay, i want you to know that i have just received an email from Mr, Richard regarding on your parcel, he said to me that the money is been short with the some of 400 dollars due to the late payment you made, he said to me that the 400 hundred dollars i sent to him on your behave was registered in our company list as the money you payed for demurrage and now, you have to complete the money to enable him proceed with the delivering as soon as possible,   
Madam, to be honest with you, i was so unhappy with him because i pleaded with him not to include it on our company list, but now it has happened i cannot do anything about it the money has to be completed as soon as possible, because the company is not owned by me alone i would have really loved to help you, i have tried my best for you by supporting you with the remaining money and now is left for you to try your best and come up with the money for them to proceed with the delivery of your to your doorstep, 
Once again sorry for my delay, i hope you understand with me and try to come up with the money, I'll be waiting for your response as soon as possible, Regard Justyn.

Date: 5/5/2016
To:
Subject: Write to my boss,

Yes madam, Mr, Justyn Gilbert is my boss, you have to plead with him he is a nice man, i think he'll be able to help you, please be fast, I'll be waiting to hear from you, i already told him about the situation down here, so it's left for you to plead with him for help you.

Best regard
Patrick.

Date: 5/6/2016
To:
Subject: I have tried my best,

Hello madam, it so painful that you are pushing me so hard we have really helped you, i don't know how far you want us to go, i have really tried to help you pay the sum of 2, 500 dollars from my own personal account, just to help you get your parcel and i believe i have helped you enough. All you need to pay now is just $2, 500 dollars to make up the complete money.

But this last time i will try to come up with 3000 dollars so you have to come up with the remaining 2000 dollars because that's the only way i could help you in this matter, so you have to run around now to make sure you get the money, that would have helped me to know how far i can help you.

Anyway, i feel so much for you, i must be honest to you, you are pushing me very hard, i really don't know how far you want me to go. I am only trying to help you but i will not go contrary to the policy of this organization, i have done my part for you, i have helped you, you too should try and do something to help yourself.

Regard
Justyn.

Date: 5/6/2016
To:
Subject: I await your email,
Okay madam, I understand you and i'll call Patrick so i can be able to speak with the custom manager to please give us more one week so that you'll be able to get the money, you know i also have to be fast to get this document ready, I will start the processing with my own money, then as soon as you finish sending the money i'll get the document from them, I think that will be very easy and fast for us to get the document ready, 
You can send the money with monygram even if you have to send it 3 times, all we need is for the document to be ready, so you just have to make sure you'll be able to start paying the money as soon as you can, I'll speak with Patrick now to plead with the customs to give us more time, I am doing this because i know you have tried your best and it's not easy with you, 
So i'll keep trying my best for you, 
Regard
Justyn.
May 10
To
Hello madam, you have to send the money to the same address. I think that will be more safer for my to receive the money and then send it to the man who will immediately proceed with the document.
Name....Zaah Smith
Location....Ghana
City......Accra

Regard
Justyn.

To:
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016
Subject: Money has been received.

Hello madam, sorry for my late reply, yes i have received the money and immediately has sent it to the man who is processing the document, it will take 3 days to get the document ready, thanks for your understanding we will serve you better,  

I will let you know as soon as the document is been ready.

Regard
Justyn.

To:
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016
Subject: Certificate of origin cash found in your box,

Dear Madam,

It seems you have not read my message and i am sending it to you again, it has really not been easy, i am sorry to say this to you, your box has already been opened and i was questioned concerning the undeclared cash in your parcel by the custom, After a long trail to convince them they insisted that we must present the "proceed papers" of the cash of which is required by the law.

Madam, you should thank God that I repacked the parcel. I must be very honest with you that I am not happy that we were not told from the onset about the cash in your parcel, Nevertheless if I had not succeed in getting the declaration form submitted by the customs boss it would have turned into a legal problem now,. your parcel and cash discovered has been recorded as exhibit and are now in the customs exhibit room but this is not a problem, The issue at hand now is to get the proceed papers that is the (certificate of origin) which they are requesting for and get your parcel out.

I advise and require our customers to give a complete and accurate description of their goods/items. Items that do not have complete descriptions are subject to additional screening unless on presentation of the declaration form and the duties receipt which will make the situation less risky but due to delay and complications all these was not intact.

Note that descriptions that may require more complete information include, but are not limited to: consolidation, household goods, chemicals, cylinders, fuels, and laboratory testing equipment, medical supplies, pharmaceuticals and personal effects.The following are examples of items that must be declared to the air carrier:

• Cash above USD 10,000.00 perssonal/above $100,000.00 for business trip
•Oil-based paint and thinners (flammable liquids)
• Industrial solvents
• Insecticides, garden chemicals (fertilizers, poisons)

• Lithium batteries
• Magnetized materials
• Machinery (chain saws, outboard engines containing fuel or that have 
contained fuel)
• Fuel for camp stoves, lanterns, torches or heating elements
• Automobile batteries

• Infectious substances
• Any compound, liquid or gas that has toxic characteristics
• Bleach
• Flammable adhesives

Further explanation:

In every country Opening of parcels/packages the customs have been given the right and authority for an Officer of the Customs to open for examination of any postal packet being imported or exported for prohibited or restricted goods.

The Customs service carry out selective checks to ensure that no prohibited goods such as drugs, arms, indecent or obscene material, weapons etc, does not enter the country from other countries and to confirm the description and value stated on the declaration form to be correct. if customs duty, excise duty and import VAT is chargeable.

Customs service will sometimes need to examine the contents of a package particularly when the sender has not paid for the "none-inspection permit" or completed the declaration correctly. In such cases the opening, repacking and resealing of the package is carried out by Customs staff.

At this point there is nothing I can do about it than to ask you madam if you have a certified proceed papers to cover the exact amount found. It is very important that you get back to me immediately and because of the urgency I will advise that you send the proceed papers .

Madam, Restricted Articles", are described as articles or substances that are capable of posing a significant risk to health safety or property when transported by air. Government stipulated financial regulation on cash; most dangerous goods can be safely transported by air if they are in approved quantities and properly packaged and handled. Our acceptance of dangerous goods is in accordance with the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations and all applicable domestic and international rules and regulations. This is also applicable in delivery of cash which if declared all necessary documentation will be put in place.

As part of Global security program for both domestic and international flights, customs reserve the right to screen or open and inspect all shipments presented for delivery if it is suspected. It is a violation of law to tender cargo containing goods that have not been properly declared, identified, packaged, marked, labeled, or documented. Failure to properly identify and tender dangerous goods shipment can result in maximum penalties of up to five years in prison and fines of $250,000 USD to $500,000.00 or more by both parties.

With regard to the above explanation, I personally tendered an undertaken on your behalf as the staff who registered your parcel, based on personal recognition we were discharged based on the fact that you will send to me immediately the Certified papers of the cash. The papers are only required by the Vietnam government, all European countries and the United States and some other Asian countries. In many cases, a statement of origin printed on company letter head will suffice. Special certificates are needed for countries with which the United State has special trade agreements, such as Europe, United State Canada and Israel and few others.

Please Madam, you are required to only send to me the documentation of the "source of the fund". If you do not have it, please feel free to confide in me and do not hide anything from me so that I can offer my best advice. At the moment you have been given a mandate of 7 working days to send the papers of the source of fund to me for immediate submission to the Airport authority so that I can immediately get your parcel out and send it to you.

Forward it to me immediately.

Regards
Patrick.

May 19
To

Hello Madam,
It's seems you have not read my message and i am sending it again to you, I have already received the document of the yellow tag from my boss and you are very lucky it help a lot in this issue on ground now,  and this is to inform you that I have received your email and wishes to let you know that everything is okay and I will not want you to worry yourself about anything, the mistake has been made but count your luck for securing the first document which is an outstanding right to prevent immediate law suite for Money laundry, I am making sure that we are in perfect control of the situation because me also is involved in this situation and the reputation of our firm.

First I would want you to understand the reason for the certificate of origin and it's implication, this document is to ascertain the source of the fund and disconnect the fund from being considered as fund for terrorist, drugs and Money laundry of which you are aware of it's legal consequences. We have encountered such circumstance but in your case is different because of the high volume of cash involve. that not withstanding, a solid arrangement need to be put in place immediately to secure an organized documents, to put it in a clearer picture this process come in segments of approach in an orderly manner.

Step one; a company file needs to be raised, with complete tax documentation for at least the last 3 years, this company must be in existence for the past 5 years, it is a floating company and contracts will be re channeled with insides contacts and it will a fact that this company executed some contracts and as a company the have the right to transfer there fund to any part of the world in which ever means the deem fit, finally,cash declaration certificate will be raised on behalf of the company. Lots of people set up such company's over the world for the movement of cash.

I have contacted my friends in USA, Canada, Asia and as well Ghana West Africa, Madam to secure this documents within this short time frame, it will cost you a lot of money to get this document (Certificate of Origin of Fund), because they would have to open a company in your name in any of these countries where the document will come from to cover the huge amount of money and stand as a prove that it was gotten from your company and it is being delivered to you in for investment purpose.

I want to assure you that as soon as this document is submitted the parcel/your fund would be released. The contact man in United States of America said it would cost you $100,000.00 US dollars to get it from the USA, but I will not advise for this country as an option, while the contact man from Canada man said it would cost $80,000.00 US dollars to get this document from Canada and the contact man from Ghana said it would cost you $50,000.00 US dollars to get this document from west Africa Ghana. China Is 60,000 Dollars.

You would have to make a choice from which country where this document would be gotten from, to enable me contact them and get a bank account number where you would make the transfer to and everything would be concluded within the shortest notice to meet up their mandate.

Please take not that everything is in perfect control.

Get back to me to know which country you would want us to get the 
document from and I would commence arrangement immediately.
We serve you Better "SPARROW EXPRESS COURIER Co Ltd"

Regard
Patrick.

May 20
To
Hello madam, sorry for my delay to your response, I have been very busy because today we had our last meeting here in Ghana because i'll be going back to UK very soon, I have already sent the yellow tag document to Patrick and i am very surprised that the box has been opened, well i think the box was opened before the yellow tag got to him, but please you have to bear with us, i think i will have to contact Patrick to fined a better solution to get the certificate of origin of the funds found in your box,
But madam, you were supposed to let us know that you had such huge sum of money in the box and we would have fined a better way to package the box for you, but now the did has been done, we have to look for a better solution to end this nightmare, I'll contact with Patrick by tomorrow and will get back to you, 
Please bear with us, we serve you better, 
Regard
Justyn.  
May 23
To
Hello madam, sorry for my delay, you are very lucky, i have been with the contact man in Ghana, i did this all true the whole day because i wanted everything to end soon, and the custom will be able to release the box to Patrick, so he'll be able to proceed with the delivery of the box to your doorstep, after the arrangement with the man, he accepted 50,000 US dollars, and he says  when ever we are ready we should let him know and will immediately start processing the document, So now it's time  for us to make an arrangement on how to raise the money for the document, 
I  just spoke to Patrick and pleaded with him and he accepted to support with 10,000 U.S dollars from his own account since he knows there is a lot of money in your Husband's box,  so now you have to let me know how much you'll be able to support, then i can help with the rest.
Get back to me as soon as you receive this message. i  would be waiting to hear from you soon.
Regard
Justyn.
To:
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Subject: Write to Patrick,

Hello madam, there is know way you'll be able to speck with the custom manager because your presence will be needed in their office which will be more worst than the way it is now, your box is now in Atlanta Georgia at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, you can also write to Patrick to give you more details about your box, I have done my best and i cannot do more then this, if you cannot provide the certificate you will lose the box because the custom will never accept to release the box and you might get into trouble if they decide to investigate on the issue of the box, you were very lucky you secured the first document and that is why they are still giving us more time to come up with the certificate, so if i were you, I'll do anything i can to get the money as i have tried with all i can, so if you insist you can write to Patrick maybe you'll go there your self and solve this problem yourself with the custom. 

I hope you understand me, i have tried my best

Regard
Justyn.

To:
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Subject: I await your email,

Hello madam, there is nothing too late to get your box, the only thing we should be talking about now is to plead with Patrick to plead with the custom manager to give us more time to get the money, well i think they will understand because they know that it's not a small money and needed time to get the money, I will call my friend and explain things to him because he promise to get the money for me any time i need the money, so you have to let me know how long it will take you t raise the the money, let me know so i'll know what to say to Patrick about the custom, i'll be waiting for your response, 

Regard
Justyn.

To:
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Subject: Do as you promise,

Okay madam, you know i'm willing to help you, try your best to make sure you do as you promise, i will write to Patrick to plead with the custom manager to give us more time, i hope everything goes well as you have promised, i will also call my friend to explain this to him, he is a nice man an i know he'll understand.

Once again i want you to make sure you do as you have promise, 

Regard
Justyn.

To:
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016
Subject: This is the only thing i can do for you,

Hello madam, I understand you,  and i'll see what i can do for you, but you have to try to come up with 2000 US dollars, I will also try my best to make sure that i look for how to get more 2000 dollars because i do not want the box to stay there more than this month, because this is the only month that was giving to us by the custom, so you have to do your best so we can be able to get the document done, I will also try my best for you, it's left for you to do the same for your self and your own safety, i do not want this matter to get to the law, it's not going to be easy for you and the sender, 

So you have to try your best.

Regard
Jusytn

Jun 23
To
Madam, i think you did not understand me when i said that i don't have money, even the 2000 dollars I'm planing to go out and look for someone that can loan the amount of money to me, i want you to know that i cannot do anything else for you, the only thing i can do for you is to ask Patrick to plead with the custom manger to give us more time, so you can be able to send the money on the 13 of July, 
Please let me know if that is okay for you, waiting for your response, 
Regard
Justyn.

Profile Elements:
David Koch / justyn.gilbert
Active on April 13th 2016
Studied at American University
Past: Texas High School
From New York, New York
Widowed

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (194.53 KiB) Viewed 3240 times

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Department Direct Line: +447591740446
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: winfield_larry672@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Note: the stolen pictures the scammer is abusing are already reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14681.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

support@gtscsecurity.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:58 am

Same strategy, same group of scammers, new fake site they are using - gtscsecurity.com.

After accepting to receive parcels from their loved ones located in different war zones, the victims are contacted with the message:

Please Pay the required shipping amount to confirm your order to avoid delay/cancellation of Shipment or contact gtsc@deliveryman.com now

According to their site the company is in the US:

GTSC
Nashville
Tennessee
Broadway
United States

Email : support@gtscsecurity.com
Phone : +1 (629) 000-GTSC

Details of the fake site; the real identity of the registrant is hidden under privacy protection:

Domain Name: GTSCSECURITY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2042161399_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-07-12T07:38:34.00Z
Creation Date: 2016-07-12T14:38:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-07-12T14:38:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM

This is what the fake site logo is looking like:

gtsglogo.PNG
gtsglogo.PNG (29.49 KiB) Viewed 3164 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

RichardWhiteside231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:05 pm

General Gary.
Phone number. 31858885328
Amsterdam Netherlands.

Profile Elements:
Richard Whiteside / 100011108257213
Active on February 9th, 2016

Whitesides1.PNG

Whitesides2.PNG

Phone:
+31858885328
Number billable as VoIP telephony number
Country or destination Netherlands
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

idse.co

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:46 am

idse.co - fake courier site.

According to their site:

IDSE currently provides services through the logistic centers located at the Jebel Ali Free Zone, International Operations Center and Hub at the Cargo Village and its corporate office located in the heart of Dubai City.

CONTACT IDSE
CUSTOMER@IDSE.CO
TRACKING@IDSE.CO
INFO@IDSE.CO

The company was using the same offices in India as in the above reported cases.

Details of the fake site - http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=115045:
Domain Name: IDSE.CO
Domain ID: D90340937-CO
Sponsoring Registrar: DOMAIN.COM, LLC
Domain Registration Date: Sat May 28 08:01:16 GMT 2016
Domain Expiration Date: Sat May 27 23:59:59 GMT 2017
Domain Last Updated Date: Wed Jun 08 14:20:21 GMT 2016

Registrant details:

Registrant Name: mark ghasarah
Registrant Organization: mark ghasarah
Registrant Address1: benue makurdi gra ali aliku
Registrant City: benue
Registrant State/Province: NA
Registrant Postal Code: 970211
Registrant Country: Nigeria
Registrant Country Code: NG
Registrant Phone Number: +1.8170573000
Registrant Email: lilianolisaemeka@gmail.com

idsemain.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@heavyequipmentshipping.org

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Same scam group, same romance scam approach before sending the parcel - faker company used: Heavy Equipment Shipping Services.

Heavy Equipment Shipping Services. Our company is the market leader in global express, logistics and international mail services. We will make sure that your documents, parcels and freight are delivered safely through our door to door integrated air and road networks. Our international operations are focused on the key areas of world trade in Europe, Canada, Asia, Africa, North America and South America. We also have strong domestic networks in Australia and all major European countries including the United Kingdom. Our operational networks are supported by sophisticated technology which as well as ensuring service reliability provides real-time, on-line information about the status of your consignments.

HEAVY EQUIPMENT SHIPPING SERVICES COMPANY LTD Tel: +661262601, Fax: +13037473131 Email: service@heavyequipmentshipping.org

CONTACT AGENTS

Alfred Moore
superblink@live.com
+661262601

Jackson Reed
info@heavyequipmentshipping.org
+661262601

Willson Ford
service@heavyequipmentshipping.org
+13037473131

+661262601 - looking like a Thailand phone number, but incomplete.

+13037473131 - VoIP number provided by TextPlus with an area code in Allenspark, CO, US.

Details of the fake site:

Domain Name: HEAVYEQUIPMENTSHIPPING.ORG
Domain ID: D189257251-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-06-29T07:52:51Z
Creation Date: 2016-06-29T07:52:49Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-06-29T07:52:49Z
Sponsoring Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registrant details:

Registrant Name: Gorgiana Rhodes
Registrant Organization: Gorgiana Market Shop
Registrant Street: 8101 Sandy Spring Rd
Registrant City: Laurel
Registrant State/Province: MD
Registrant Postal Code: 20707
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4428883117
Registrant Email: gorgiana89@gmail.com

History of the fake site:
Date Status Name Server
2016-06-29 New veeblehosting.com
2013-02-18 Deleted domaincontrol.com

The same location and group was reported back in 2014 while using another fake site: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=85704. At that moment, the email address used for registering that fake site was rainbowinsurer@yahoo.com. The email address is associated online with :
Name Olusola Fagbamila
Address No 28 Desalu Street Odo Ona
City Ibadan
State Oyo
Country NG Nigeria
Phone +234.8029264837

Since 2014 until now, the Nigerian fake site maker changed his area of activity - now he is running a FB group, providing spiritual guidance and assistance including health guide...

hegroupmain.PNG

hegrouptracking.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@heavyequipmentshipping.org

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Fake characters used in scam:

1. Jackson Chandler, supposedly located on 23 street, Abu Dahbi Dubai, phone number +13037473131.

2. Gary Osborn, 230, Kabul Afghanistan, +13037473131.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.