Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

engr.warnockosborne72@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Sender: fxpro.co.uk@gmail.com
Received: by 10.37.47.145 with HTTP; Sun, 26 Jun 2016 03:21:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: "fMr. Warnock Osborne" <engr.warnockosborne72@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 11:21:28 +0100

Hello,i am Engr.Warnock Osborne,lets be friends and not only that I have something important to tell you reply me soon
Thanks and I await your response
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:57 pm

Warnock Osborne
to me
My dear how are you? to tell you the truth i am so happy to hear from you. i have been looking for a trusted friend and associate who is from Slovakia. My name is Engr. Warnock Osborne form the USA.i wish to establish a branch of my business worth $3.000.000USDollars in your country,i am asking you to be my associate by educating and guiding me through how well to succeed in doing business in your country,reply me soon to indicate you are interested so that i can furnish you with all the details .
Thanks and I await your response.

Engineer. Warnock Osborne
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: engr.warnockosborne72@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Warnock Osborne

to me
Dear Sir,In details i have this masterplan and believes in the passionate pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity, which is why we have decided to venture into the hospitality industry by establishing our own hotel in your country. We are certain that our values will help us drive the business to enviable heights and also help us attract the number of clients that will make our hotel fully booked all through the year. Our hotel facility will be decorated in an exquisite and elegant facade, so much so that it will be a conspicuous edifice in the city where it is located. Osborne Elms Hotels and Resort will provide a conducive spot for our customers to take a break from their various busy schedule, to a place where they can find comfort and luxury.
We seek your assistance for the acquisition and establishment of Osborne Elms Hotels and Resort, an adult-marketed, 17-room "boutique style" hotel specializing in a couples'"getaway" to provide relaxation and recreation in a serene environment in your capital territory,Its to be a popular tourism spot located in the heart of your city centre. Moderately priced between the high-line hotel properties and the older motel strips, Osborne Elms Hotels and Resort shall fill an affordability niche not presently available within your environs.Combined with an on-site lounge, grill, poolside beverage service, and morning continental breakfast bar, we are have the investment funds to erect the hotel building in no distance period, build-out a piano bar/lounge area with dance floor, and construct an outdoor pool adjacent to the indoor pool. Osborne Elms Hotels and Resort will form the basis of a highly profitable hotel venture. We are seeking your advice to develop and expand the business in a phased approach, as highlighted within this document.

*****************Ideal Property Location**************
The preferred location is a 10-acre parcel with 8 acres of woods. Of the 75 rooms, 25 are executive suites, with Jacuzzi tubs, and 15 of them will be converted to an onsite manager's apartment. Each room has individual climate control, direct-dial phones, and televisions. The facility has a large main lobby area, indoor pool/Jacuzzi/sauna, lighted tennis court, double spaced-car garage, storage shed, ample parking, and all equipment necessary for operation of the motel. The separate onsite manager residence and meeting room complex will serve as a future lounge/grill space. The grounds are beautifully landscaped.Finally, I appreciate your deep concern i really need your willingness to help me out please,i trust you because its in my nature to trust. the most important thing I need from you right now is your love, honesty and trustworthiness. I can feel it in my soul that God has brought us together good.Please understand that there is no illegal involvement in this matter as everything that will make it successful and legal will be processed, you are going to deal with my bank directly. What I'm required to do according to the holding finance firm procedure, is to introduce you to the bank as my trustee and associate authorizing you by the law of the bank to claim and receive the fund on my behalf to establish a branch of my foundation in your country. I will send to you the contact of my bank where the fund is deposited, for you to establish immediate contact with them for the released and transfer of this fund.All I want from you now for me to guide you on how to achieve this successfully is for you to send me:
(1.) Your full names
(2.) Your contact address
(3)Your phone number and occupation,
(4)International passport or driver's license.
This information will enable me to write to the bank and submit to them your details introducing you as my trustee and associate. May God bless you and your family?I am waiting for your soonest response.
Kindest Regards
From Your friend
Engr. Warnock Osborne
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.