Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsrebeccawilliams88@yahoo.com.ph Mt008978@sat.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

albert.legalchambers@gmail.com albert.legaloffice@jkchamber

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Barr. Albert John Kennedy <albert.legalchambers@gmail.com>
to me
Attention :

This is to officially inform you that I have sent an official letter to the Heritage Bank where Late Mrs. Rebecca Williams deposited her funds for the urgent release of the funds to you as she instructed. I will advice you as well to immediately contact the bank because you are the next of Kin and beneficiary, so it is very wise that you contact the bank and also introduce your self legally in regards to the release of the funds to you. Please contact the bank immediately with the below information.

Attention: The Director Heritage Bank Plc, London
Address: 128 Regent Street, London W1B 4HX, United Kingdom
Contact Emails: customerservice@hlbb.online
Contact Number: +447418488982
Fax Number: +442035144189

Meanwhile, I have started working on the procurement's of the entire legal documents that will authenticate you as her next of kin, but I am still waiting for the final approval for one of the documents from the British Royal High Court. Mrs. Rebecca Williams has already paid for those documents when she was still alive. I was informed by her doctor now that Mrs. Rebecca Williams will be buried on Saturday 25th of June 2016 and I hope you will be coming for the burial ceremony here in London as her next of kin? Please inform me if you are coming or not to enable me send you the address and also pick you from the airport.

Inform me immediately you contact the bank or anytime you receive response from them.

Yours Faithfully.

Barr. Albert J. Kennedy.

+447418488982
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom
+442035144189
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Voxbone SA
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

privatebanking.heritage@gmail.com customerservice@hlbb.onli

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:03 pm

Heritage Bank Plc <privatebanking.heritage@gmail.com>

to me
Customer Details Confirmation: Private Banking .
Business Banking . Heritage Baking. Online Banking:

22/06/2015

Attn: ,

Welcome to Heritage Bank Plc London,. We wish to inform you that we also received the application letter tendered to this bank by Barr. Albert J. Kennedy, claiming that you are the bonafide next of kin to one of our reputable customer (Mrs. Rebecca Williams ) who happens to provide you as her next of kin as well. We are sorry to hear about her sudden death, but before we acquaint you on the transfer procedures or the smooth transfer of her fund into your bank account, we request the following vital information’s from you, for our record and documentation purposes and also to ascertain that you as the real beneficiary to this fund as claimed and also to avoid any wrongful release of funds.

1. Deposit Certificate issued to her during the time of this Deposit with our bank
2. Your Identification for confirmation and documentation purposes.
3. Letter of memorandum between you and the owner of the said funds.
4. Death Certificate of Mrs. Rebecca Williams (since she is dead)
5. Change of Ownership Certificate (from British high court)
6. Sworn Affidavit of claim ( from British high court)
7. Letter of Administration (from British high court)

Sir, on our sight to aforementioned information’s from you, we shall acquaint you the more on the transfer. Note: It is very important you give me an urgent call in my office to enable us know who we are making transfer to. in the attachment of this message you will find my staff identity just for your perusals.

Please give me a call immediately you receive this vital message for more briefings and also I will be looking forward to receive the requested information's.

Once again, welcome to Heritage Bank Plc.

Your immediate co-operation is required.

Thanks

Yours In Active Service.

Mr. John Minz

Heritage Bank Plc London.
TEL: +447418488982
FAX: +442035144189
HERITAGE BANK®WIRE TRANSFER UNIT. 24HOURS SERVICES

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments.Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. The Heritage Bank does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorized access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the Heritage Bank for operational or business reasons. Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of the Heritage Bank is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Heritage Bank. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom Heritage Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1026167).
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

albert.legalchambers@gmail.com albert.legaloffice@jkchamber

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:34 pm

Attention to Ivan ,

Sorry for my late response towards your email, I have been very busy in the court for the past three days now and I have not been able to access my email. There will be no need again for you to come to London because her burial ceremony has already been done today and I think the bank will also carry out the release of the funds to you effectively immediately the requested documents are provided to them by Monday 27th of June 2016 no matter your location.

The funeral of Late Mrs. Rebecca Williams was great according to what I saw on her burial ceremony today, although I haven’t known her for long but a lot of personalities came for her burial ceremony and so many high priests as well. Please open the attachment of this email and view some of her burial pictures which I managed to take during the burial.

Please get back to me by writing back upon the recipient of this email and the pictures.

Yours Faithfully.

Barr. Albert J. Kennedy (Esq.)
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

albert.legalchambers@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:04 am

funeral1.JPG
funeral2.JPG
funeral3.JPG
funeral10.JPG
Attachments
funeral4.JPG
funeral5.JPG
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: mrsrebeccawilliams88@yahoo.com.ph Mt008978@sat.net

Unread postby abhicrisslee » Thu May 18, 2017 7:15 am

I got the same exact mail, what am I supposed to do?
abhicrisslee
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 18, 2017 8:09 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26504 - read this, please. There are few steps about what you need to do after being targeted by a scammer. Do not reply to that email - if you do it this will open a never ending circle of scam stories landing in your inbox.

If the email your received is having the same content, but another sender, can you try, please, to update the topic with the new email address sending you that message? Someone else might be saved soon because of you posting it.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

natawrigh1@gmail.com

Unread postby dinomistry » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:03 am

got same emails with different name and email address.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 1:07 AM
Subject:
To: natawrigh1@gmail.com <natawrigh1@gmail.com>

My name is Mrs. Natalie Wright. Please I need your attention for a discussion on a vital matter. It's very important and urgent. Please reach me via email for more information    tks
dinomistry
New survivor

Re: natawrigh1@gmail.com

Unread postby dinomistry » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:13 am

Date: Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 3:04 PM
Subject: Re:
To:

Beloved

Thank you for your response to my message. Please let this not sound strange to you because I am not asking you of money, for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this, died early this year. I prayed and got your email address from your country's guest book which I got from my late husband's archive and I wish to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies grant me. In function of your good profile, I want to solicit your assistance in the discharge of my Will. I am Mrs. Natalie Wright, from London and am aged 68 years suffering from endometrial cancer. Please, I want you to help me create a charitable project with the money that I inherited from my deceased husband who died in a motor accident. I was brought up from a motherless baby's home and was married to my late husband for twenty nine years without a child.

My friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them anymore, so I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of with my bank. All I need is an honest person who will use at least 60 percent of the funds as I would instruct, then the rest 40 percent will go to you for helping me accomplish this mission because donating this money to charity is the only legacy I can leave behind after my death. No money is required from you to carry on with this project because it is my heart desire to make a generous gift to you to work for a charity in your country. I don't mind if you are a Christian or Muslim or Hindu or Buddhist rather my only paramount concern here is whether I can trust you because this generation is filled up with greedy and fraudulent people all over the world. I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.

Kind regards

Mrs. Natalie  
dinomistry
New survivor

Re: natawrigh1@gmail.com

Unread postby dinomistry » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:14 am

Date: Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: Dear Beloved Friend
To:

Dear Beloved Friend,

How are you and your family today? Hope well? My health is becoming very badbecause I am writing this email with pain and my last strength. My barristertold me that he has already started working on the legal documents that willmake you my next of kin for the transfer of my funds to you, so please give himsome time because he said it will take a few days to be ready from the court byFriday the 12th of June, 2020. I have already paid the barrister £6,200 poundsyesterday through my nurse for his legal fees which he requested for hisservices in getting the entire documents that will back up the transfer and hepromised to contact you soon once he finishes from the court. I will also takecare of any fees required by the bank, if any is needed.

It is very difficult to trust people in this world again but I prayed very hardfor God to give me a sincere person like you that will carry out my last wishand I am happy to have you as one. You must make sure that at least %60 of thefund is used for motherless babies home and churches as I mandated, while therest %40 should be for you and your family for your help to carry-out my wishand you must do everything humanly possible to make sure that you receive allthe funds. I pray that God almighty will give you the grace and power to carryon this task I have bestowed on you which is for the betterment of the lessprivileged ones among us, to put back smiles and laughter on their faces, togive them hope and make them realize that they are still cared for .

Thanks and God bless you, I pray that you or any member of your family willnever experience these severe pains I am passing through.

Yours, Mrs. Natalie Wright. 
dinomistry
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:47 am

dinomistry,
Thanks for your post here to help warn others.
Please read this topic: What to do if you are a victim of a scam viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.