Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsrebeccawilliams88@yahoo.com.ph Mt008978@sat.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsrebeccawilliams88@yahoo.com.ph Mt008978@sat.net

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:31 am

Reply-To: <mrsrebeccawilliams88@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: Can I trust You My Friend?

My Dear Beloved Friend ,

Greetings. Please let this not sound strange to you because I am not asking you of money, for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year. I prayed and got your email address from your country's guest book which I have been with my late husband and I wish to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies grant me. In function of your good profile, I want to solicit your assistance in the discharge of my will. I am Rebecca Williams from London and am aged 58 years suffering from endometrial cancer. Please, I want you to help me create a charitable project with the money that I inherited from my deceased husband who died in a motor accident. I was brought up from a motherless baby's home and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child.

My friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them anymore, so I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of 9 Million Pounds with my bank. All I need is an honest person who will use at least %60 of the funds as I instructed, then the rest %40 will go to you for helping me accomplish this mission because donating this money to charity is the only legacy I can leave behind after my death. No money is required from you to carry on with this project because it is my heart desire to make a generous gift to you to work for a charity in your country, I don't mind if you are a Christian or Muslim but I dont know if I can trust you because there are greedy and fraudulent people over the world. I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards.

Mrs. Rebecca Williams.
Originating IP: 220.241.13.252
Originating ISP: Pccw Imsbiz
City: Central District
Country of Origin: Hong Kong
May be forged.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

miqueen247@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:36 am

My Dear Beloved Friend

My Dear Beloved Friend ,

I thank you sincerely for your kind response to my letter, I pray that God will give you the grace and power to carry on this task I have bestowed on you which is for the betterment of the less privileged ones among us, to put back smiles and laughter on their faces, to give them hope and make them realize that they are still cared for, I want to solicit for your help in fulfilling my wish and I don’t mind if you are a Christian or Muslim.

I will be attaching to this message a copy of my photograph here in the hospital with my doctor, please always put me in your prayers so that my soul will rest in peace when I pass on to glory to meet our heavenly father because I know that my time will soon be up, moreover my doctor has also informed me that I may not live to the end of next month, that is why I have chosen you to carry on my last wishes. please i want you to assure me once more that you will not run away with the funds when the funds its been transferred to your bank account due the kind of fraud in the globe today and you don't know who to trust again. My friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them anymore, so I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of 9 Million Pounds with my bank. i want you to open a charity home in your country with my name.

In my next letter I will give you the contact of my bank to enable you contact them while am still alive so that you can discuss with them on how my fund will be transferred to you as soon as possible so that my last wishes can be met. Also I will give you the contact of a lawyer in London that will assist you in times of any legal changes and i will personally pay the lawyer for some charges to get all the documents needed to make you my next of kin. All I need is an honest person who will use at least %60 of the funds as I instructed, then the rest %40 will go to you for helping me accomplish this mission because donating this money to charity is the only legacy I can leave behind after my death. I have been diagnosed of endometrial cancer and I have spent a lot of money on medical treatment yet no improvement which unfortunately for me and my doctor said I don't have any chance to survive except by a miracle.

Thanks and God bless you, I pray that you or any member of your family will never experience this severe pains am passing through.

I wait your email before we proceed.

Yours.
Mrs. Rebecca Williams.
me_and_my_doctor.jpg
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

miqueen247@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:40 am

Dear Good Friend Ivan T. Moore

I thank you sincerely for your email and I am sorry for my late reply to you, it’s because my condition is becoming very bad, so I will not be writing to you regularly. Moreover my doctor has also informed me that I may not live to the end of this month. Please contact my new lawyer immediately with the following information in London; he will assist you in times of any legal changes because I am not getting any stronger again. his contact is below.

Name: Barrister Albert J. Kennedy
Email Address: albert.legaloffice@jkchamber.co.uk or albert.legalchambers@gmail.com
Phone Number: +447045712390

Please contact him immediately and discuss with him on how the funds will be transferred to your own account because I have already given him the instructions to give you all the legal documents as my next of Kin and you should please make sure that you contributed at least 60% of the funds to less privileged and abused children as I instructed immediately the funds is transferred to you. please contact him immediately.

Yours.

Mrs. Rebecca Williams

+447045712390
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
Note : Prefix +4470 indicates a "redirected" number, which can be located anywhere in the World.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

albert.legalchambers@gmail.com albert.legaloffice@jkchamber

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:45 am

Received: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: albert.legaloffice@jkchamber.co.uk
From: "Barr. Albert John Kennedy" <albert.legalchambers@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 00:47:08 +0100
Subject: Attention
Attention:

Your email was acknowledged in my office and my names are Barrister Albert J. Kennedy; I am a new legal attorney to Mrs. Rebecca Williams and She has officially informed me about her wish by choosing you as her next of Kin.

Meanwhile, I don’t have much to say again since she has already paid me for the procurement of all the legal documents that will authenticate you as her next of kin, so it is my duty to protect and guide her legally because she said her attorney died last year, but before we proceed I will advise you to send me the following information because its is urgently needed for the procurement's of all the legal documents that will authenticate you as her Next of Kin. Please provide me with the following information immediately:

(1)YOUR COMPLETE LEGAL NAMES:
(2)YOUR CURRENT CONTACT ADDRESS
(3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS:
(4) YOUR OCCUPATION:
(5) YOUR AGE:
(6) MARITAL STATUS:
(7) SEX:

I shall be waiting to receive the requested information to enable us proceed immediately and contact the bank for the urgent transfer of her funds to you as her next of kin.

Regards

Barr. Albert J. Kennedy
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

miqueen247@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Dear Sir ,

How are you and your family? I am sorry that I have not contacted you for some days due to my health is becoming very bad because i am writing this email with pain and my last strength. My barrister told me that he has already started working on the legal documents that will make you my next of kin for the transfer of my funds to you. I have already paid the barrister £3200 pounds yesterday through my nurse as his legal fees which he requested to get some document that will back up the transfer, so you don’t need to give him money again since I have already given him and he promise to contact you soon immediately he finish from the court. It is very difficult to trust people in this world again but I prayed very hard for God to give me a sincere person like you that will carry out my last wish and I am happy to have you as one. you must make sure that the %60 at-least is use for motherless babies home and churches, while the rest %40 should be for you and your family for your help to carryout my wish and you must do everything possible to make sure that that you receive all the funds in your account.

I pray that God almighty will give you the grace and power to carry on this task I have bestowed on you which is for the betterment of the less privileged ones among us, to put back smiles and laughter on their faces, to give them hope and make them realize that they are still cared for. Please can you send me some of your pictures to enable me know the face of my next of kin?

Thanks and God bless you, I pray that you or any member of your family will never experience this severe pains am passing through.

Yours

Mrs. Rebecca Williams
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

albert.legalchambers@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:31 am

Attention

Your email was acknowledged in my office with the requested information. I have already procured an agreement letter showing that Mrs. Rebecca Williams has approved you as her next of kin, so I will advise you to open the attachment of this email and sign on the document which you are also advised to send it back to me by email attachment immediately because Mrs. Rebecca Williams has already paid me for all the legal works in your favor.

I shall be waiting to receive the signed document immediately to enable you contact the bank for the urgent transfer of her funds to you as her next of kin.

Regards

Barr. Albert J. Kennedy
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

albert.legalchambers@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:04 am

Attention

The motive of this message is to officially inform you that I received the signed Agreement Letter from you and I have already started working on the procurement's of all the legal documents which will authenticate you as Mrs. Rebecca Williams’s next of Kin.

Meanwhile, I will advise you to urgently send me you International Passport or drivers License for proper Identification before we proceed.

Regards

Barr. Albert J. Kennedy
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

doctor.williams@outlook.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Dr. William Gordon <doctor.williams@outlook.com>
Jun 21 (1 day ago)

to me
Are you Mrs. Williams next of Kin ?

My name is Dr. William Gordon, I am writing from New London Hospital, Address: 273 County Road, New London, NH 03257 UK ; I saw your contact information's from my patient's computer (Mrs. Rebecca Williams). We are sorry for disturbing you, i want to know if you are her relation or do you know any of her relatives?

Can you please give me the contact information of Mrs. Rebecca Williams new lawyer, I need to speak with him urgently for an important information because we just lost Mrs. Rebecca Williams few hours ago

Your kind assistance will be appreciated.

Regards.

Dr. William Gordon.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Attention

The motive of this email is to officially inform you that I just received a signal from the hospital few minutes ago that Mrs. Rebecca Williams died last night according to her doctor.

Although she has already given me the deposit certificate last week and the contact information of her bank. I have been very sad since I received the sad news for loosing such an important woman and a nice client.

Meanwhile, she has already paid me my legal fees and it is my duty to do my best in order for the bank to release the funds to you legally since she has already presented you as her next of kin. Please get back to me for more briefings.

Regards

Barr. Albert J. Kennedy
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:49 pm

Attention: The Director Heritage Bank Plc, London
Barr. Albert John Kennedy <albert.legalchambers@gmail.com>
to customerservice, me
ALBERT ASSOCIATES
Attorneys, Solicitors, Advocates and Lawyers.
Nee Uptown 1088 Wavelane London NW2 3PZ UK.
Tel: +447045712390
Email: albert.legaloffice@jkchamber.co.uk or albert.legalchambers@gmail.com
Ref: CBA/UK-8789/21/06/16

Date: 21/06/2016

Attention: The Director Heritage Bank Plc, London
128 Regent Street, London W1B 4HX, United Kingdom.

Further Attention: The Chief Magistrate,
HM Interior Magistrate Court of London,SW,
Queen Ann’s Gate, London SW 1 9AT, UK.

Rs

Dear Sirs,

I Barr. Albert J. Kennedy (Esq.) of the above Office and Address wishes to introduce the below named person on behalf of my client Ivan T. XXXX as the Next of Kin and recipient of the deposited funds valued (£9,000,000.00= Nine Million British Pounds Only) in your Financial Institution Heritage Bank Plc, We wish to apply for the immediate transfer of the funds valued (£9,000,000.00= Nine Million British Pounds Only) at this time based on the Instruction from the depositor who is now late. Late Mrs. Rebecca Williams deposit certification with your bank is also attached on this email for clarification.

This is as instructed by my client Late Mrs. Rebecca Williams before her sudden death on the 20th of June 2016, I hence hereby place Ivan T. XXXX as her Next of Kin / beneficiary to my client to deal with the Heritage Bank Plc London on every modality and process to have the above said entitlement released and all correspondence regarding the above subject should be directed to him through this office or the attorney immediately.

Furthermore, we wish to notify all that the below stated name and address is the new Next of Kin / Beneficiary and with the seal and signature here in Under, I hereby empower him to act on behalf of my late client:

Name: Ivan T. XXXX
Address: Madeira Beach, Florida USA
Phone: +727280XXX
Email: XXXX@gmail.com

This letter can be kept for record purposes as copies have been sent to proper authorities, Should there be any discrepancies; the author of the letter can as well be notified for immediate correction.

Yours Faithfully,

Barr. Albert J. Kennedy (Esq.)
For: Albert Kennedy Associates

+447045712390

Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.